The Glitterhame [IC]

Image Image Image ImageImageImage
Series of adventures set in Greyhawk's campaign setting. The adventurers are currency running through the ancient dwarven stronghold under the Stone Tooth.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby FrancisJohn » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:55 am

Araella slightly tilts her head and stands there in a lull. She doesn't really know what to make of this quite peculiar situation. Although she doesn't share the same aggression as Hellsing, she still feels the same underlying sentiment and holds her ground.

I wonder what she whispered and if she will actually start to leave....


Actions | Show
Readied action (anything aggressive): Total Defense


Araella's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
HP: 37/37 NL: 0
Init: +6

AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 15
Fort: 4 Ref: 4 Will: 7

Level 0: 1/6
Level 1: 0/7
Level 2: 1/6
Level 3: 2/4

Light Crossbow: +6 1d8 (armed)
Morningstar: +2 1d8-1

Bluff: +13
Concentration: +11
K. Arcana: +11
Spellcraft: +13
Use Magic Device: +13
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Aoro Hellsing » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:27 pm

“Morrolan, Vlad. You need to step away from Idalla now. Withdraw carefully, and be on your guard against any approach or attack. Please do not block my line of fire as you do so.”

Hellsing spoke in a clear, calm tone, keeping her attention honed on Idalla. She stepped forward in a strategic way. When she spoke again, her voice was still calm, her tone firm.

“Idalla, we both know that you have not been honest with us. I say again, please be on your way. Call it even and no one needs to get hurt. But if you make a move toward any of my companions, I will consider it an aggressive act and shoot. Walk away, and do it now.”

spoiler: show
Move Action: to I63.
Standard Action: To be clear: Hellsing is telling Morrolan and Vlad to take a Withdraw action to get out of Idalla’s reach without taking an AoO.

Ready an action to fire if Idalla approaches anyone, for any reason, or appears to start to do anything other than simply leave (take out an item, cast a spell, etc.)

Free Action: None.
Current AC: 21 AC (20 AC +1 Skirmish AC) (17 Flatfooted, 16 Touch)
Current HP: 50/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Composite Longbow.
[url]Hellsing[/url]
User avatar
Aoro Hellsing
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Morrolan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Damsel of Distress?Morrolan stood in the doorway, still holding his spiked chain in hand. He looked the woman up and down, not seeing any weapons or threatening gestures. She was not even armored.

He did not see the harm in Idalla’s comment, but he was pretty sure that Hellsing was not jealous.He did not reply to it.

He asked, “What did she lie about? Last time I checked lying was not a shooting offense, Hellsing.”

Actions | Show
Sense Motive (18)
Detect Magic still active

Morrolan's Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 19 (16 Flatfooted, 13 Touch)
Current HP: 47/56 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Chain (both)

Current Conditions: 3 Wisdom Dmg (-2 Will SV, Spot/Listen)
Spells:
Spell like abilities: 2/5
Cantrips remaining: 6/6
1st-level remaining: 4/7
2nd-level remaining: 2/4
User avatar
Morrolan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Saltmarsh

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby sirfinn » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 am

With his desire to explore the library interrupted by the active discussion in the nearby room, Orekk stopped his look at the spines of the various tomes and wandered back to the doorway. "So you wish to send her on her way?"
"No weapon or escort?"
"what are your concerns Hellsing?"

Actions | Show
Move Action: Enter library to N-61
Standard action: return to doorway

Pierce Illusion (Su): At 3rd level, the church inquisitor gains the supernatural ability to penetrate illusions and disguises at will. The inquisitor must touch an illusion or a creature shrouded in illusion (such as a change self spell). The inquisitor then makes a caster level check as if casting dispel magic against the illusion effect. If he succeeds at this check, the illusion is immediately dispelled. The church inquisitor's +4 bonus on dispel checks (the Inquisition domain granted power) applies to this check as well. In addition, the inquisitor has a +4 competence bonus on Spot checks against the Disguise skill.

Touch of Healing ( Complete Champion, p. 62)
[Reserve] You can channel divine energy into healing with a touch.
Prerequisite Ability to cast 2nd-level spells,
Benefit :As long as you have a conjuration (healing) spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can spend a standard action to touch a target creature and heal 3 points of damage per level of the highest-level conjuration (healing) spell you have available to cast. You can use this ability only on a target that has been reduced to one-half or fewer of its total hit points. The effect ends once you've healed the subject up to half its normal maximum hit points. This ability has no effect on creatures that can't be healed by cure spells. As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting conjuration (healing) spells.


Orekk's Mini-Stats | Show
Orekk's Sheet
Current AC: 23 (12 Touch/22 Flatfoot) (+1 deflection bonus to AC against attacks from evil creatures.).
Current HP: 43/56
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Morningstar.
Spells In Effect: Longstrider, Know Dev +2 vs. Deurgar
Conditions: None.

Orekk Spells Remaining: Orisons->4/5; 1st Level-> 2/5; 2nd Level-> 5/5; 3rd Level-> 2/4
Orekk Turned Undead: 5/5 per day remaining
Orekk Freedom of Movement Remaining: 4/4
Orekk: Wand of Cure Light Wounds (34 charges)
Orekk: Wand of Lesser Vigor (44 charges)
User avatar
sirfinn
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:50 am

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Vlad » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 am

Vlad shrugged his shoulders when his permission didn't work to free the woman from the room. Her comment about not being good of heart didn't really bother him that much. He was not one to walk the straight and narrow path.

THe swashbuckler did frown as the mood of Idalla seemed to 180 once she was free. He also picked up on Hellsing's manner and concern, and sort of felt the same sentiment. He trusted the elf's instincts.

He took a few steps way to comply with Hellsing.

"Aye, best be on you way lass."


actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action: move to K63
Standard Action:


Vlad Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , Tch 15, FF 16
HP 53/53
Fort+6 , Ref +4 , Will +1
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand: rapier
User avatar
Vlad
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Aoro Hellsing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm

“Indeed,” Hellsing said, keeping a careful eye on Idalla as she spoke. She was not going to let her guard down now. “Lying is not a shooting offense. That is why I have not shot her. But I do believe she is a potential danger to us. She is no harmless maid or even an aasimar.”

She shot Idalla a piercing look, deep and discerning.

“You said you were a woman from another plane. Then you asked us if we had heard of the aasimiar. But you didn’t actually say you were an aasimar, did you? We inferred that was your meaning, which I believe was your intent; to mislead without actually uttering an untruth. Just as when you said you were not an illusion, and not wearing a disguise. All technically true, but not mentioning other possibilities.”

Hellsing paused.

“Morrolan, Orekk, I say again. Withdraw your steps from her whilst keeping up your guard. I am not sure why you are unwilling to see her as a threat when we have run into several things down here that were not as they appeared and were dangerous because of it, but as you two are standing closest to her, I fear for your safety.”

She continued to look at Idalla as she spoke, though she addressed Morrolan and Orekk now.

“You ask what cause I have to distrust her. I feel she is being dishonest with us, and it started from the moment we opened that door and she leapt up. Do you recall? Her first words to us were ‘oh, I am saved’. Now think for a moment about the hypothetical mindset of a prisoner, especially one that has been captured for a long time, and has not seen her captor very often. Would she automatically know who a stranger at her door was? Would she feel hope or trepidation? Even if she wanted to feel hope, would she feel uncertainty? How does she know that these strangers are not cohorts of the wizard’s?”

Hellsing’s lips compressed, thinly.

“I will answer you: she does not. So that is why I find Idalla’s immediate reaction to our approach very strange, and not fitting with the mindset of a prisoner.” Her eyes narrowed. “I will also say that I feel that it is almost as if she knew we were coming, though I do not know how that could be. Nevertheless, I initially dismissed this attitude as naivete on her part. But in observing her further, I now feel that assessment was incorrect. Her moods have shifted this way and that, like the changing of seasons overnight. One moment, in tears, the next playful, the next complaining about how boring books are.”

She looked archly at Idalla.

“Again, this is not the mindset of a prisoner. A woman who is so desperate to be moved to tears of despair does not recover from that turmoil so quickly. That was an act on her part, though she is quite the accomplished actress. I cannot see any signs of falsehood, even though I know it must be so, from the sheer amount of inconsistency in her behavior.”

Hellsing spoke calmly, still holding her shot, though she was ready to loose it in a moment. No one else looked as if they would be moved to violence, though both Vlad and Araella seemed on their guards. That was good, but it would be better to see more.

“Another thing, amongst several things, that you said that I found very interesting, Idalla, was, ‘I will not try to harm you’. These are not the words of a person who feels like she is a victim, as a person who has been cruelly imprisoned for a ‘very long time’ would be. That person would feel small and probably quite helpless, and it would never occur to them to say such a thing, because they do not feel they are capable of having any agency in the world at all. A person who does feel they need to assure others that they will not harm them is a person who feels powerful.”

She stared hard at Idalla.

“Do you feel powerful, Idalla? Are you a powerful creature from another plane? Do you mean us harm?”

Hellsing did not pause to let Idalla answer.

“We have given you what you stated you wanted, namely release from the prison. Yet now that you have it, you have not left us. Why is that? Do you want something else? Something from my companions or myself?”

Hellsing stepped forward then, boldly and all at once.

“I am telling you that you will not have it. Go now, or I will fire.”

spoiler: show
Move Action: to I62.
Standard Action: To be clear: Hellsing is telling Morrolan and Vlad to take a Withdraw action to get out of Idalla’s reach without taking an AoO.

Ready an action to fire if Idalla approaches anyone, for any reason, or appears to start to do anything other than simply leave (take out an item, cast a spell, etc.)

Free Action: None.
Current AC: 21 AC (20 AC +1 Skirmish AC) (17 Flatfooted, 16 Touch)
Current HP: 50/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Composite Longbow.
[url]Hellsing[/url]
User avatar
Aoro Hellsing
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby FrancisJohn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:04 am

Araella stands there in silence, steeling her reflexes if need be. Hellsing's words easily put herself on edge, and for a moment she swore she could feel the embrace of the animated carpet around her body. Araella hung on everone of Hellsing's claims, but one resonated a little louder than the rest. Not even an aasimar? The mage squinted her eyes and studied Idalla's form and figure a bit more closely as she waited with bated breath for the 'prisoner's' response.


Actions | Show
Readied action (anything aggressive): Total Defense

Take 10 Knowledge check to identify Idalla's race.
+21 if arcana
+12 all others


Araella's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
HP: 37/37 NL: 0
Init: +6

AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 15
Fort: 4 Ref: 4 Will: 7

Level 0: 1/6
Level 1: 0/7
Level 2: 1/6
Level 3: 2/4

Light Crossbow: +6 1d8 (armed)
Morningstar: +2 1d8-1

Bluff: +13
Concentration: +11
K. Arcana: +11
Spellcraft: +13
Use Magic Device: +13
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Morrolan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Send the damsel packingMorrolan listened to the explanation from the elven ranger who did not have her own common sense affected by that undead’s touch earlier.

“I see. Well, I have not been able to reason clearly ever since that apparition touched me. She has not done any harm to us yet, but that don’t mean she won’t when we least expect it.”

“You better leave, lass,” he said. “Sounds like you don’t fear the denizens of this ancient stronghold so you probably don’t need our protection.”

The big man was armed and watching for signs that Idalla would turn on them. He did not think one arrow from Hellsing would be enough to drop the freed woman if she was truly as dangerous as the elven scout suspected.

Actions | Show
Detect Magic still active

Morrolan's Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 19 (16 Flatfooted, 13 Touch)
Current HP: 47/56 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Chain (both)

Current Conditions: 3 Wisdom Dmg (-2 Will SV, Spot/Listen)
Spells:
Spell like abilities: 2/5
Cantrips remaining: 6/6
1st-level remaining: 4/7
2nd-level remaining: 2/4
User avatar
Morrolan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Saltmarsh

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:57 am

Day 14, 12:01 - The FoundryImage
Idalla folded her arms over her chest as she listened to the elven archer go on and on about her suspicions. She did not show any fear, nor did she appear show a desire to refute the accusations.

Her attempts to subvert and divide her rescuers appear to have lost traction as the big warrior agreed with the nasty elf.

Her eyes narrowed as she addressed Hellsing, “Fine. I really would kiss you, but I have more important things to do. A certain wizard needs to pay.”

With that, she snapped her fingers to vanish with a flash and popping sound.

The group was left alone with themselves and the library.

Tactical Map | Show
Notes:
1. Cavern squares with more than 25% being filled by walls are considered difficult terrain and invoke squeezing penalties (-4 AC & Attacks)
2. Broken benches, medium bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller.

Image

Combat Information | Show
Illumination: Continual Flame headbands (Morrolan & Vlad)

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Vlad:       53/53 HP remaining;
Orekk:      56/56 HP remaining;  Longstrider (1489r);
Hellsing:   50/50 HP remaining;
Morrolan:   56/56 HP remaining; 3 Wisdom Dmg;
Araella:    37/37 HP remaining; Mage Armor (3170r);
  Sid:      18/18 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect for all: None

Orekk Spells Remaining:  Orisons->4/5; 1st Level-> 0/5; 2nd Level-> 4/5; 3rd Level-> 2/4
Orekk Turned Undead: 2/5 per day remaining
Orekk Freedom of Movement Remaining: 4/4
Hellsing: Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges)
Orekk: Wand of Cure Light Wounds (34 charges)
Orekk: Wand of Lesser Vigor (41 charges)
Morrolan Spells Remaining: SLAs-> 4/5; Cantrips-> 6/6; 1st Level-> 5/7; 2nd Level-> 2/4
Araella Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 1/6; 1st Level-> 0/7; 2nd Level-> 1/6; 3rd Level-> 2/4
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12272
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 am

Wow. That was quite impressive.

Araella continues to stand guard, ready to act, not yet at all confident that any threat initiated by Idalla is no longer present. "Hellsing, that was some serious tough talking. Remind me to never lie to you! Where do we think she went? I certainly don't need any form of affection from her... this is all quite curious!" The question of her race still lingered in her mind.


Actions | Show
Readied action (anything aggressive): Total Defense

Take 10 Knowledge check to identify Idalla's race.
+21 if arcana
+12 all others


Araella's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
HP: 37/37 NL: 0
Init: +6

AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 15
Fort: 4 Ref: 4 Will: 7

Level 0: 1/6
Level 1: 0/7
Level 2: 1/6
Level 3: 2/4

Light Crossbow: +6 1d8 (armed)
Morningstar: +2 1d8-1

Bluff: +13
Concentration: +11
K. Arcana: +11
Spellcraft: +13
Use Magic Device: +13
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby sirfinn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 am

"Most impressive Hellsing. She was more than she appeared to be able to disappear like that."
"So any idea what she was?"

Orekk shrugged. "The library is impressive. We will need to bring it back with us."
"Not now but before we leave this place."

Actions | Show
Move Action:
Standard action: At doorway

Pierce Illusion (Su): At 3rd level, the church inquisitor gains the supernatural ability to penetrate illusions and disguises at will. The inquisitor must touch an illusion or a creature shrouded in illusion (such as a change self spell). The inquisitor then makes a caster level check as if casting dispel magic against the illusion effect. If he succeeds at this check, the illusion is immediately dispelled. The church inquisitor's +4 bonus on dispel checks (the Inquisition domain granted power) applies to this check as well. In addition, the inquisitor has a +4 competence bonus on Spot checks against the Disguise skill.

Touch of Healing ( Complete Champion, p. 62)
[Reserve] You can channel divine energy into healing with a touch.
Prerequisite Ability to cast 2nd-level spells,
Benefit :As long as you have a conjuration (healing) spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can spend a standard action to touch a target creature and heal 3 points of damage per level of the highest-level conjuration (healing) spell you have available to cast. You can use this ability only on a target that has been reduced to one-half or fewer of its total hit points. The effect ends once you've healed the subject up to half its normal maximum hit points. This ability has no effect on creatures that can't be healed by cure spells. As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting conjuration (healing) spells.


Orekk's Mini-Stats | Show
Orekk's Sheet
Current AC: 23 (12 Touch/22 Flatfoot) (+1 deflection bonus to AC against attacks from evil creatures.).
Current HP: 43/56
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Morningstar.
Spells In Effect: Longstrider, Know Dev +2 vs. Deurgar
Conditions: None.

Orekk Spells Remaining: Orisons->4/5; 1st Level-> 2/5; 2nd Level-> 5/5; 3rd Level-> 2/4
Orekk Turned Undead: 5/5 per day remaining
Orekk Freedom of Movement Remaining: 4/4
Orekk: Wand of Cure Light Wounds (34 charges)
Orekk: Wand of Lesser Vigor (44 charges)
User avatar
sirfinn
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:50 am

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Morrolan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Guarding the rear againMorrolan blinked as the freed woman simply disappeared. “I am not the most adept at identifying spells.” There had not been many gestures or words spoken as part of Idalla’s spell.

“It does make me wonder if she was truly trapped at all. Other than trying to Orekk, she did not actually try to harm us and she had the opportunity.”

He shrugged, “Maybe we shall see her again. When we meet this wizard she mentioned, perhaps we shall learn more.”

Having swept the library with his vision he said, “I found a scroll with some magical aura coming from it. I gave it to Orekk since maybe he could make sense of it.”

The large man stayed near the door, resuming his place in the rear guard while the others investigated.

Actions | Show
Spellcraft (14)

Morrolan's Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 19 (16 Flatfooted, 13 Touch)
Current HP: 47/56 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Chain (both)

Current Conditions: 3 Wisdom Dmg (-2 Will SV, Spot/Listen)
Spells:
Spell like abilities: 2/5
Cantrips remaining: 6/6
1st-level remaining: 4/7
2nd-level remaining: 2/4
User avatar
Morrolan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Saltmarsh

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Aoro Hellsing » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am

“We may never know the truth,” Hellsing said, grimly, after a long moment. She gave a nod to the others.

She lowered her bow, and tucked her arrow back into the quiver on her back. Hellsing wondered if they would see Idalla again. If they did, it would be at the worst possible moment, she was sure.

“We don’t even know if she teleported, or just turned invisible.”

She peered around carefully and listened, trying to tell if there were any invisible creatures about.

“Regardless, what shall we do about the library room? Is the enchantment still in place, if such an enchantment did exist in the first place? With so many deceptions, it is difficult to know how to sort them all out.”

spoiler: show
Move Action: None.
Standard Action: Listen (15), Spot (17)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st12074734
Free Action: None.
Current AC: 21 AC (20 AC +1 Skirmish AC) (17 Flatfooted, 16 Touch)
Current HP: 50/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Composite Longbow.
[url]Hellsing[/url]
User avatar
Aoro Hellsing
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Wow. That was quite impressive.

Araella, still on edge, saunters over to where Orekk stands. "Mind if I take a quick look at the scroll, I am pretty sure I could identify it's intent." If the sturdy dwarf shares the paper, Araella quickly gets to work. Her slender fingers, not-well worn like a warrior's in the slightest, gently glide over the incantations as her eyes follow close behind.


Actions | Show
Any answer on the knowledge check for Idalla?
Spellcraft: 25 (Take 10 + Skill 15)


Araella's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
HP: 37/37 NL: 0
Init: +6

AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 15
Fort: 4 Ref: 4 Will: 7

Level 0: 1/6
Level 1: 0/7
Level 2: 1/6
Level 3: 2/4

Light Crossbow: +6 1d8 (armed)
Morningstar: +2 1d8-1

Bluff: +13
Concentration: +11
K. Arcana: +11
Spellcraft: +13
Use Magic Device: +13
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: The Glitterhame [IC]

Postby Morrolan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Guarding the rear againMorrolan had not felt anything from an invisible woman brushing past him, but he swept his chain through the area anyway. He was probably too late if she was actually departing, but the tricky woman could have been standing right there all along to just listen to them talk about her afterward.

“I do not think there is an enchantment in place on the library that we need to worry about at least, Hellsing. I have entered and come back out without noticing anything. Maybe she lied about really being imprisoned,” he added with a shrug. He thought it was unlikely that she had lied about that. She was rather dramatic and actually needed Orekk to free here after saying Vlad could not.

Actions | Show
Nuthin new

Morrolan's Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 19 (16 Flatfooted, 13 Touch)
Current HP: 47/56 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Chain (both)

Current Conditions: 3 Wisdom Dmg (-2 Will SV, Spot/Listen)
Spells:
Spell like abilities: 2/5
Cantrips remaining: 6/6
1st-level remaining: 4/7
2nd-level remaining: 2/4
User avatar
Morrolan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Saltmarsh

PreviousNext

Return to Saltmarsh [3.5ed Greyhawk]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron