got a question for everyone..

This is for all questions, discussions, issues and what not that is not directly related to a campaign. Technical issues are to be posted in here as well. Finally, any important Administrator announcements will be made here as well.

Moderators: DM Sirine, DM Guildmaster, PMiller

got a question for everyone..

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:11 pm

what brought you to Unlimited.. I am curious what got you all here.. and what keeps you.. thanks..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: got a question for everyone..

Postby DM Bot » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm

A friend, DM Daemon, I've since lost touch with him but he is the one who got me interested in the site. I have since met others and made friends all over the boards. That and my obvious nerdy addictions keep me here. How about you?
DM Bot

Postby PMiller » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:36 pm

I shopped around for place to move my PbEM game back in early 2010. I chose URPGs over a few others. Look at me now. :D
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby LeighFox » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 am

Google!

Seriously! I was looking for a PbP website for D20 games and such. I'm on a few Palladium-system PbP boards, but Palladium is.. rather low on my list of favorite systems. >.>
LeighFox
Villager
Villager

Postby T'sarich Xenn » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Same as LeighFox. I DMed pen and paper AD&D for years but never got to play as a character. I googled 'play by post D&D' (which I found out about by reading the Role Playing Tips for Game Masters forums) and sorted through the sites. Unlimited and RPoL stuck with me. Unlimited, I found, had a far more friendly group of players and I really liked the message board format. Now it's the only site I play on. :smt023
T'sarich Xenn
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Herzog » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am

Pmiller brought me when he converted the above mentioned PBEM game to PbP.....
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby shroudeye » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am

Well since you asked I shall tell you...

Was looking around for a place to get back into gaming after a short time off and found this place. I enjoy the pace of PBP much more than chat-based, and a face-to-face game is just so difficult for me with my work schedule. Tis a good fit and I hope not to be dissapointed.
Vote for the Site!

☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him
/▌ all over UnlimitedRPGs.com
/ \ so he can take over
shroudeye
Hero
Hero

Postby PMiller » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 am

Herzog wrote:Pmiller brought me when he converted the above mentioned PBEM game to PbP.....

You and a number of others. :)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Gwenyvere » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 am

Hello! I just joined! And I am here because I love pbp rpg, and it's been a while since I have done it, and am in need of a good game!!! I am still figuring out how the boards work, though *sheepish smile* I am more into modern, realistic rpg, but I can very much enjoy a good fantasy set.
It is a pleasure to be here and meet you all.
"Enter freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring."
Gwenyvere

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 am

Was great reading all the posts so far, I came here when a friend invited me to join his game here instead of on our usual page... have been here ever since. I am glad to have met some really good gamers here, talented role players and been in some really fun games. I have several characters and continue to try to keep up with all thw games I can.

Gwen.., there may be a modern game coming around again soon.. if it does I'll drop you a PM and see if your interested. The character that messages you may be Andreas.. lol.. my modern d20 ex Navy SEAL.

Always happy to make new friends here.. and continue some really awesome friendships... oh.. and the gal that runs the site.. she's pretty cool too..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Return to Out-of-game Discussions