Gauging Game Interest

This is for all questions, discussions, issues and what not that is not directly related to a campaign. Technical issues are to be posted in here as well. Finally, any important Administrator announcements will be made here as well.

Moderators: DM Sirine, DM Guildmaster, PMiller

Postby hector » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:50 am

Actually, having read up on the Society a little more, it appears that Season 0 just uses 3.5 with the few extra additions which are in the book. Had I known that beforehand, I would probably have said no to taking part in sanctioned play.
hector
Villager
Villager

Postby Drama » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Your right. Pathfinder Society is using the d20 3.5 Player Handbook right now. The switch will not be made till Gen Con August 13th 2009 where they will offically switch over to the new rules. Are you willing to wait for core to come out. When I first planned this, I planned on starting at the begining of August but now that I recieved confirmation for the 13th, I think we should plan and get together everyone till then.
Drama
Administrator
Administrator

Postby hector » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:15 pm

I can wait 'til the 13th; it'll give us time to prepare and it'll give me time to get the money for a hard copy of the book together.
hector
Villager
Villager

Previous

Return to Out-of-game Discussions