RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Among the mysteries that surround the Fog Peak Mountains, perhaps the most fantastic is the legend of the Jarl of the North Wind. Supposedly, somewhere in these remote peaks, this supernatural sovereign dwells in a fabulous ice palace surrounded by a golden fortune rich enough to tempt even the most accomplished rogue. Whimsical and vindictive, he jealously guards his castle’s secret location and throws intruders into the icy maze beneath his treasury, dooming them to wander through the twisting passageways until they inevitably freeze to death.
Of course, most sensible people consider these tales to be little more than myth. After all, no form of magical divination has ever succeeded in finding this Jarl or his supposed palace.
But the stories persist, and through the years a surprising number of people have set off into the mountains to look for the fabled fortune; most of these were never heard from again. Most sages agree that although the Jarl and his fortune probably don’t exist, there is something in the mountains that makes them dangerous to explore. The stories remain popular, though, and every once in a while a traveler emerges from the wilderness claiming to have seen the Jarl, his famous treasure, and his infamous maze of ice.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:46 am

Seeing the signs, Char does not seem very happy. "We force march, or lose him," she observes. On several occasions, the witch could been seen obviously scanning her environment, as if someone were close. If anything has served to put the her on edge, this series of events has done it as much as any adventure the group had previously shared. "Maybe, this is game, to him? Leading us." Char finally muses, as a means of explanation.


Action | Show
Assist Ootah tracking, successful for +2, if needed:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14320396


Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
Healing Hex uses for day: none
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:53 am

In a focused silence, Ky'rie removes his backpack, adjusts his straps a wee bit tighter, and puts it back on. He indicates he is ready to go.

Mechanics | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:
Hands: Light Crossbow

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 5/7 remaining (+6 ranged touch, 1d4+2 damage)

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 3/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 2/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust

Appearance | Show
Ky'rie is certainly a dashing young elf. Taller and skinnier than most, Ky'rie carries himself with a confident air. He wears a simple green overcloak, preferring to walk with a staff. His flowing locks of silver hair frame the pale skin of his face. Like most elves, his facial features have an elegant cut to them. His eyes are hazel, but upon closer inspection contain a multitude of complicated hues.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:01 pm

4th day after theft, evening - The BoarwoodThe group pressed onwards, still following the Red Raven's tracks. After a brief stop for the evening meal about 8 hours of walking after breaking camp that morning, the group resumed as the light started becoming dimmer. Everyone had enhanced vision at night anyway, the reduction in illumination was not going to hamper their pursuit.

Another hour of walking and things started to become tiring as they tried to gain ground on the Red Raven. Would one extra hour be enough?


Force March Rules | Show
See CRB pg 171
Need Constitution checks per hour of Force March beyond the 8 hours. DC10+2 per hour extra
Fail takes 1d6 non-lethal damage and becomes Fatigued
Combat Information | Show
Tracking DC+10 now

Ootah:
HP: 42/42

Charr:
HP: 25/25

Tibbs:
HP: 26/26

Garcon:
HP: 18/18

Ky'rie:
HP: 29/29

Syndus:
HP: 30/30

Fang:
HP: 15/15
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:42 am

Tired, yet determined to go on, Tibbs trudges along after his companions. He was eager to catch up with this Red Raven fellow and give him a piece of his mind... and magic. Although the rat's body was broken and frail, his heart was strong and it was that which allowed him to push onward.


Actions | Show
Free:
Move: CON check = 16
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... 85&page=61
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 10/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 2 / 2 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 0/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 4/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:55 am

About an hour after their meal, Ootah was completely focused on following the tracks when she suddenly stumbled over a loose rock that she was trying to clamber over. As she tried to regain her balance, she slipped and ignonimously tumbled ten feet down the slope, straight into a patch of scraggly thornbushes, followed by a small avalanche of rocks and pebbles that had gotten dislodged by her fall and rained down on top of her.

Cursing loudly, it took her several tries to extricate herself from the bushes. Once she stood up, she suddenly realised she was covered in scrapes, bruised and shaking with fatigue. "That bloody HURT!", she complained loudly, embarrased by her predicament. "If we're gonna carry on like this, we'll need to start using magic to keep our strength up."


OOC | Show
If I understand the rules correctly, the nonlethal damage and resulting fatigue will go away once 5 hp worth of healing is administered - which she is happy to do herself, if everyone else is OK and ready to press on after the 1st hour. However, over the longer term I guess we need to make sure we have enough resources if we press on and others also need to be healed?


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Fails Con save after 1 hour (Con roll [DC 10]: 4 [https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=14327940#post14327940]; nonlethal damage: 5 hp: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t14327948&#41;

HP: 42/42 [5 nonlethal damage]
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'
Temporary conditions: Fatigued (can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity; 5 nonlethal hp)

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 am

Ky'rie adds on, "I travel lightly, I could keep going, if you guys can. How are you Ootah?"

Well, this isn't going as smoothly as planned, is it.... I wish I knew a spell that could speed us all up.... I'll have to get to work on this sometime soon.

Mechanics | Show
Forced March check: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=14330828#post14330828

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:
Hands: Light Crossbow

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 5/7 remaining (+6 ranged touch, 1d4+2 damage)

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 3/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 2/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust

Appearance | Show
Ky'rie is certainly a dashing young elf. Taller and skinnier than most, Ky'rie carries himself with a confident air. He wears a simple green overcloak, preferring to walk with a staff. His flowing locks of silver hair frame the pale skin of his face. Like most elves, his facial features have an elegant cut to them. His eyes are hazel, but upon closer inspection contain a multitude of complicated hues.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm

With little spring to her step, Char comes to Ootah's side. Previous mentions that Ootah is well versed in healing magics and techniques as well has yet to stem Char's drive to make sure she is alright. With but a glance and a hand wave, Char eases the pain and injuries of Ootah's mishap, the odd magic effective, if not a little alien compared to traditional spells. "Better? Still hurt?" the witch asks, poking her compatriot as if to check her condition.


Action | Show
I can support each person by using Healing Hex, which will do a minimum of 5 points (1d8+4) of healing, if that is the solution to overcoming the fatigue. It's usable once per person per day.


Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
Healing Hex uses for day: Ootah, perhaps everyone, depending on ruling
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 am

5th day after theft, morning - The BoarwoodBy pushing themselves, the group was either able to close some ground on the Red Raven, or at least kept from falling farther behind. The next morning was a bit busier as the intensity of the chase increased with the assistance of some magical healing.

Later in the morning, the section of road west of Azurestone wound through low hills and more open as the trees became sparse. The terrain was now scarred and pitted by the rock quarries that give Azurestone its name. The packed-dirt path picked its way through rocky hills covered with brush and scree. The way was heading downward through a few switchbacks into a valley and headed back up another set of switchbacks to climb the steep hill past the quarry.


Combat Information | Show
Tracking DC+10 now

Ootah:
HP: 42/42

Charr:
HP: 25/25

Tibbs:
HP: 26/26

Garcon:
HP: 18/18

Ky'rie:
HP: 29/29

Syndus:
HP: 30/30

Fang:
HP: 15/15
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:05 am

Another quiet day, another quiet night. Breakfast was just as quiet too, as the mission was clear and the lack of banter a commonality. Ky'rie dutifully munched on his elf food, leaving no crumbs, although he ate out of habit not hunger.

He gave Benedict, his scorpion familiar, the option to scamper about, but the scorpion didn't seem interested either. Ky'rie did silently marvel at the natural blue stones piercing it's way to the surface. It really is beautiful, isn't it.

Ky'rie bends down, finds a small piece of the an azure stone, and places it in his pocket. A memento, if nothing else... Ky'rie set about the study of his spellbook. Perhaps it was the rock or some sort of diving inspiration, but quiet the epiphany struck this thin little elf!

He saddles up his belongings for the day, and finally turns his attention to the group. "What was the name of that poor fellow we are tracking? The Blue Canary, the Green Gull? Oh that's right... the Red Raven!" He holds no expectation of true success, but Ky'rie hopes his joke lifts the group's spirits just a little.

Once it is confirmed the joke has indeed failed, Ky'rue offers up, "So, I was able to find and memorize four spells of Mount. Hopefully that should help us make a bit of time on that old bird...."

Mechanics | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:
Hands: Light Crossbow

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 5/7 remaining (+6 ranged touch, 1d4+2 damage)

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command*
Mount
Mount
Mount
Mount

Level 2: 2/4 remaining
Aggressive Thundercloud*
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust

Appearance | Show
Ky'rie is certainly a dashing young elf. Taller and skinnier than most, Ky'rie carries himself with a confident air. He wears a simple green overcloak, preferring to walk with a staff. His flowing locks of silver hair frame the pale skin of his face. Like most elves, his facial features have an elegant cut to them. His eyes are hazel, but upon closer inspection contain a multitude of complicated hues.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:04 am

At Ky'rie's mention of Mount spells, Ootah's heart sank a little. She had never been a graceful or even particularly competent rider, preferring to rely on her own two (or four) feet. But she could recognise sense when she heard it: her shapeshifting abilites wouldn't last as long as these magical horses, and this might be their best chance at catching up with their quarry.

"Awright, I guess we better,", she agreed, "but lemme make sure we got the tracks first."

With that, she carefully examined the ground where they had last observed the Red Raven's tread, taking her time until she was absolutely certain in her mind that she knew the direction he had been heading when he came by here.

"Okay, we need to head... thataway!", she eventually said, pointing ahead towards the crest of the hill.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Take 20 on Survival (tracking) check: 30 total (NB I am assuming that we are not in a mad rush at this point).

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'
Temporary conditions:

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:07 am

Char meets the morning in the next day of the chase with a bit of reservation. The not normally talkative woman seems a bit focused as she goes about the steps of getting ready for the day and breaking camp in rapid succession, each trimmed down to a minimum in order to propel the group further onward. Even her morning meditation and gathering of power ritual lacks the usual flair and formality. Some steps are skipped outright, such as her habit of checking her weapons. Time is of the essence.

With Ky'rie's plan with conjured mounts made clear, Char nods in agreement. "Good, more speed. Push them like we push us?" she asks, seemingly unsure of the exact details of the spell Ky'rie proposes.


Actions | Show
So I'm considering doing the same thing for the mounts that I did for the players yesterday: healing them to help them push harder.

Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
Healing Hex uses for day: Ootah, perhaps everyone, depending on ruling
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 pm

I just hope Garçon and I can keep up with those fancy shadow horses of yours! Tibbs chimes in jokingly.

Ootah if you see any opportunities to hunt along the way I would love to find some meat for this mutt to gnaw on. His kibble is running low and I dont want him to decide that rat is on the menu.

Tibbideau wasn't overly accustomed to long stretches on the road, especially not long stretches off the road. The ride had been long and fruitless this far and Tibb's natural cynicism had him wondering if they weren't on a wild goose chase. He would be all too glad to light his quarry on fire and be done with the whole thing. Far too few taverns on this trail for Tibb's liking. The rat packs a fresh bowl in his pipe and enjoys a final puff before setting out on the days journey.

Let's ride down this Blue Canary and see if he's got anything to drink in his bag of tricks.


Actions | Show
Free:
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 10/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 2 / 2 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 0/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 4/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:46 am

With the plan agreed upon, Ky’rie digs around his component pouch for a healthy amount of horse hair. He checks his spellbook one more time before securing back into his haversack. The elegant sounds of elven incantations fill the remnants of the campsite. Half a minute later, four silvery white horses tramp out of the glade.

“Four trusty steeds, as promised. We should have them available for eight hours or so.”

With that, Ky’rie climbs aboard and gleefully looks around as the others do so too.

Mechanics | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:
Hands: Light Crossbow

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 5/7 remaining (+6 ranged touch, 1d4+2 damage)

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 1/5 remaining
Liberating Command*
Mount (used)
Mount (used)
Mount (used)
Mount (used)

Level 2: 2/4 remaining
Aggressive Thundercloud*
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust

Appearance | Show
Ky'rie is certainly a dashing young elf. Taller and skinnier than most, Ky'rie carries himself with a confident air. He wears a simple green overcloak, preferring to walk with a staff. His flowing locks of silver hair frame the pale skin of his face. Like most elves, his facial features have an elegant cut to them. His eyes are hazel, but upon closer inspection contain a multitude of complicated hues.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 pm

There is something of a tentative air as Char investigates one of the summoned horses. She reaches out and touches it with one finger, as if expecting it to disappear. Somehow satisfied with the result, she clambers onto the beast, sitting only a bit unsteadily, getting the feel for the creature's movements.


Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
Healing Hex uses for day: n/a
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Cursing under her breath, Ootah eventually managed to scramble up onto the magical horse, which stood there patiently waiting until she settled in. "Right!", she snapped, glaring at it as if expecting to be thrown off imminently, "We go now - tracks go thataway!" Clutching the reins tightly, she shifted back and forth in the saddle, cleary anxious to be off.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'
Temporary conditions:

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Red Raven [PF]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron