RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Among the mysteries that surround the Fog Peak Mountains, perhaps the most fantastic is the legend of the Jarl of the North Wind. Supposedly, somewhere in these remote peaks, this supernatural sovereign dwells in a fabulous ice palace surrounded by a golden fortune rich enough to tempt even the most accomplished rogue. Whimsical and vindictive, he jealously guards his castle’s secret location and throws intruders into the icy maze beneath his treasury, dooming them to wander through the twisting passageways until they inevitably freeze to death.
Of course, most sensible people consider these tales to be little more than myth. After all, no form of magical divination has ever succeeded in finding this Jarl or his supposed palace.
But the stories persist, and through the years a surprising number of people have set off into the mountains to look for the fabled fortune; most of these were never heard from again. Most sages agree that although the Jarl and his fortune probably don’t exist, there is something in the mountains that makes them dangerous to explore. The stories remain popular, though, and every once in a while a traveler emerges from the wilderness claiming to have seen the Jarl, his famous treasure, and his infamous maze of ice.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:23 am

Normally, Ky'rie wouldn't mind skipping a meal. Sometimes an empty stomach actually made is mind a liitle bit more alert and aware. But after a long day of travel, his elf belly was under attack by the pangs of hunger.

Benedict the scorpion familiar often times travels on Ky'rie's shoulder, enjoying the slight breeze created by his master's elven gait. Ky'rie and Benedict are happy to oberve the world around them as they travel throughout, and dually keeping an eye on the trail of the Red Raven.

"Hey guys, you getting hungry or do you want to continue our pursuit through the night? I'm not sure we've gained any ground."

Actions | Show
Perception

Kyrie 9
Benedict 18

OOC | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Peception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 4/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust
Last edited by FrancisJohn on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 pm

"Thought you'd never ask!", Ootah replied to Ky'rie's suggestion of stopping for dinner. Her stomach had been grumbling for some time already. Assuming everyone was happy to halt the chase for the time being, she eagerly looked around for a suitable position for tonight's camp, close to where the trail continued through the forest.

Once they had found a good, defensible spot to camp for the night, she repeated her efforts from the previous evening. First she followed the Red Raven's trail a further few hundred yards to leave obvious markers alongside it, so as to make it easier to find the following morning. "Gonna see who else might be livin' here... won't be far away; 'll be back in a bit...", she then said before setting off for a careful look around the campsite to identify what wildlife might be likely to visit them during the coming night.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Mark Red Raven's trail for picking up again tomorrow, then take 10 inspecting the general area of the campsite (~100m radius) for evidence of local wildlife: burrows, well-worn paths through the undergrowth, pawprints, bits of hair stuck to bushes, scent marks etc. (Knowledge Nature check: 18 total). It's OK if this takes a while to complete.

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:


Perception check | Show
Perception roll = 18: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st13966789
Last edited by Sandstar on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Feeling saddle sore and ready for a meal, Tibbs is all to eager to make camp. The rat mage enjoyed camping in the forests, although he couldn't help but feel like someone was watching the group. The tracks felt a little too convenient for Tibbs comfort, and if this Red Raven was as cunning as legend would have it then the chances were good that the group was headed for a trap.

Warding the site with an Alarm spell, the mouse mage felt a bit more at ease and started preparing meals for himself and Garçon.


Actions | Show
Free: rations for Tibbs and Garçon marked off
Standard: cast Alarm centered on campfire
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 3/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm *
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:46 am

"Enough day for me, yes," the witch agrees. Char immediately puts to the task of setting camp, although her particular interest becomes obvious as she begins the search for kindling and pulls her supply of camp cookery out of her bag, pieces magically materializing at the top of her bag for easy retrieval. After some while, she adds, "Not sure if had progress. We have other plan?" Her hands make busy with the task of getting something cooked before the exhausted group was ready for bed.


Tracking | Show
Back to assisting

Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 am

"Ootah, mind if I tag along? I'm feeling a bit.... restless. Not sure why.... Benedict can help too."

With the scorpion remaining perched on the elf's shoulder, the pair do their best to help Ootah scout about.

Actions | Show
My scorpion adds +2 to Ootah's perception with a 14 on the Aid Another roll.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st13977925

OOC | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Peception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 4/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Herzog » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

As usual, Syndus kept to himself for the rest of the day. The group continued their pursuit, all the while the tiefling observed the forest while focusing on keeping up. His mind had also wandered to their quarry. It seemed odd that there was no attempt to cover tracks or the remains of a campfire. Like the Red Raven wanted to be caught.

When the group finally stopped for the evening meal, the magus couldn't shake his apprehension keeping him deep in thought. Others seemed to feel similar. Fang scurried about the group rather more attentive.

Speaking up to the others, "Aye, no way for sure that we are gaining or not. We could attempt to travel through the dark, but probably not a wise idea....Hopefully, we'll reach something tomorrow if nothing happens tonight."


spoiler: show
Perception check for both Syndus and Fang: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14002443 Syndus (5), Fang (23)


Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions None
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:56 pm

The next day, mid-morning - The BoarwoodThe forest was still pretty dense, but it did not take long to find a decent enough clearing to make camp. While the Boarwood was noisy with animal life, there were none of the nocturnal visitations and howling from the previous night.

Ootah’s trail marking the night before meant the group was able to get an efficient resumption of the pursuit. After a few more hours on the trail, the trackers had yet to find the Red Raven’s next camping site after a few hours of travel.

It was still mid-morning when a few of the animals with the group suddenly tensed up like something was near. Sure enough, a few steps more and Ootah followed the trail around a boulder to see a hulking creature taking exception to the group’s incursion on its territory. Another such creature came around a large tree truck from the other side of the trail.

Image
The two creatures were as large as big bears, but were more of an amalgam of fur and feathers as these bizarre half-bear, half-owl monstrosities advanced with their huge claws raised in anger.


Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures


Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 1

Ootah:
HP: 42/42

Charr:
HP: 25/25

Tibbs:
HP: 26/26

Garcon:
HP: 18/18

Ky'rie:
HP: 29/29

Syndus:
HP: 30/30

Fang:
HP: 15/15

Monsters:
O1 [AC15 (Touch 10)]:
O2 [AC15 (Touch 10)]:


Everyone is up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12659
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:40 am

Ky'rie gasps when the monsterish amalgams make their presence known. With his keenest of intellects racing, he pauses for half a second to consider what he might remember reading about these creatures.

Actions | Show
Knowledge Arcana check: 11

OOC | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Peception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 4/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust
Last edited by FrancisJohn on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:06 pm

"Bugger...", Ootah muttered under her breath as she noticed first one, then a second bear-shaped monstrous creature emerge from among the trees ahead of them. She did not know exactly what they were, but they seemed aggressive, distinctly territorial and clearly unhappy about her and her friends suddenly turning up.

She decided that, before getting into a pitched battle, it might be worth working out if these creatures behaved anything at all like normal bears, although they very clearly were different. "Nobody do anything stupid!" she hissed at the others behind her, then stood upright, making herself seem as large, strong and imposing as possible. She then started to roar and grunt at the two creatures, much as she would engage a normal bear into whose territory she might have strayed: "You two really wanna mess with me? I'm as tough as both of you put together, and I got all these other fighters with me! See how tough they are? Each of 'em could take you both on, easy! Now, luckily, we just passin' through, just headin' over that way, down that path over there, so no need to start a fight you might lose, right? We'll just be on our way, and that way each of us can just get on with whatever we was doin'..."

She fell silent, looking at the creatures for any positive response, but eventually she realised that her attempts at bear-speech had either been ignored or not been understood. With a sigh, she prepared herself mentally for the oncoming fight.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action: Attempt to intimidate the creatures by seeming to be exceptionally strong: Intimidate check (15 [https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=13966789#post13966789])
Standard action: Wild Empathy check to attempt to convince creatures to let the group pass: 15 and 15 (https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=13966789#post13966789)

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
Last edited by Sandstar on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 am

As his mind races, the elf begins to incant a summoning spell. Let's muck things up a bit, shall we...

Actions | Show
Full round: Summon Monster II

OOC | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 3/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II - used
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:40 am

Tibbideau eyes the pair of beasts wearily as a slow smile spreads across his face.

Look at these buggers, looks like we feast tonight eh Garçon!

With a few cryptic words and a raise of his hand, Tibbs felt his blood race as three golden arrows appeared next to his head. The extension of his index finger was all it took to send the missiles hurtling into one of the Owlbears at the speed of light.


Actions | Show
Free:
Standard: cast Magic Missile (Sorc) at O2, damage 21
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... 85&page=57
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 3/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 3/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Herzog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:18 am

Syndus sucked in his breath at the sight of the two bear/owl creatures that appeared before the group. Their size was menacing, and the magus didnt feel the groups optimism in easily dealing with them. Not that it would stop the tiefling from giving his all and fighting for his brethren.

"Try to delay them for a second!"

Fearing the hits of those creatures, Syndus pulled his wand of Shield from his pack and trigger the spell on himself. He had no doubt that he would be going toe to toe with the giant creatures. He just hoped that they couldn't tumble through the brush quickly.

Syndus also direct Fang to make himself scarce.


Combat Actions | Show
Move action: retrieve wand of shield
Standard action: cast shield on self for +4 shield AC bonus...Total ac should be 19 now...


Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions shield spell, +4 AC bonus
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:03 pm

"Bear... owls?" Char breathes, uncertain of what she is looking at. Her curious nature is fleeting, however, as the rest of the group springs into action, casting spells of various types. Considering options for just a moment, she focuses her gaze upon one of the two beasts, trying to lull it into inaction. With a counter attack seeming likely, she pulls her bow from over her shoulder and prepares to shoot.


Combat | Show
Standard action: Cast Hex Slumber on O1, 30' range, Save DC 16 Will, 4 rounds duration. I'm unsure if I can see over the rock, if not, step to L7 first.
Move action: Draw longbow.

Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:56 am

The next day, mid-morning - The BoarwoodImage
The owlbear proved unimpressed with Ootah's intimidating attempt, replying with its own squawking roar. It also proved resistant to Char's attempt to put it asleep. It came around the boulder and swiped at Ootah, slaming the claws into her side and then enveloping her into a bear hug.

The other one screeched in pain as Tibb's magical pin points of light slammed into its hide. It stomped through the underbrush around the big tree and swatted the littler guy with a massive clawed paw and gathered him up into a bear hug as well.


Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures


Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 2
O1 made save. Moved & Hit Ootah for 8 dmg, and grappled him
O2 Moved & Hit Tibb for 8 dmg, and grappled him

Ootah: - Grappled
HP: 34/42

Charr:
HP: 25/25

Tibbs: - Grappled
HP: 18/26

Garcon:
HP: 18/18

Ky'rie:
HP: 29/29

Syndus:
HP: 30/30

Fang:
HP: 15/15

Monsters:
O1 [AC15 (Touch 10)]: grappling
O2 [AC15 (Touch 10)]: 21 dmg, grappling


Everyone is up for Round 2
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12659
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 am

From the forest floor a small mound of mud comes to life and begins to take shape. Appearing between Char and a massive tree, the newly-formed earth elemental slams into the owlbear grappling with Tibbs. The owlbear is too big and bulgy to notice the summoned creatures puny attempt to attack.

Gotta save TIbbs! Ootah can handle herself....


Ky'rie hustles back down the path to put some distance between him and the fracas. He flings glowing balls of light into the same owlbear, and these energies find purchase in their target. "Hang in there guys!

Actions | Show
Free: Summon small earth elemental to L6
Attack: Missed
Move: Ky'rie to K1
Standard: Magic Missile same owlbear, 7 damage

OOC | Show

Summoning | Show
HP: 17

AC: 17
Flat: 10
Touch: 17

Fort: 6
Reflex: -1
Will: 3

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile
Color Spray

Level 2: 3/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II - used
Scorching Ray
Glitterdust
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Barnegat, NJ

PreviousNext

Return to Red Raven [PF]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron