RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Among the mysteries that surround the Fog Peak Mountains, perhaps the most fantastic is the legend of the Jarl of the North Wind. Supposedly, somewhere in these remote peaks, this supernatural sovereign dwells in a fabulous ice palace surrounded by a golden fortune rich enough to tempt even the most accomplished rogue. Whimsical and vindictive, he jealously guards his castle’s secret location and throws intruders into the icy maze beneath his treasury, dooming them to wander through the twisting passageways until they inevitably freeze to death.
Of course, most sensible people consider these tales to be little more than myth. After all, no form of magical divination has ever succeeded in finding this Jarl or his supposed palace.
But the stories persist, and through the years a surprising number of people have set off into the mountains to look for the fabled fortune; most of these were never heard from again. Most sages agree that although the Jarl and his fortune probably don’t exist, there is something in the mountains that makes them dangerous to explore. The stories remain popular, though, and every once in a while a traveler emerges from the wilderness claiming to have seen the Jarl, his famous treasure, and his infamous maze of ice.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:50 pm

Bruised, but breathing. Tibbs replied to Ky'rie.

I am quite sure that I will sleep well tonight, I know that much.

Tibbideau felt over his wounds, checking for blood. He was fairly certain that he had a concussion but he couldn't be sure. After checking himself he looks over Garçon to make sure the dog was alright as well.


Actions | Show
Free:
Move:
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 10/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 2 / 2 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 0/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 2/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile *
Burning Hands*
Alarm
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 am

Char heaves a sigh of relief. As the adrenaline fades away, she goes about checking on the two Owlbears' targets. Tibbs gets a nod of approval and a ruffling of his head fur as the healer gives her mark of approval for his condition. However, casual observation leads to a scowl. "Hold still," is all she says for some indeterminate time, as the midwife and healer examines and considers her options. Examination complete, Char adds, "Much harm. Can heal; little magic left."


Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 am

Tibbs sits for Char's examination and tries desperately to catch his breath. Although many hardships had befallen the mage in his life, none had been quite as offputting as the prospect of being hugged to death by a huge stinking feather bear.

Thank you Char, you'd better check on Ootah too, she might be hurt as well.


Actions | Show
Free:
Move:
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 10/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 2 / 2 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 0/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 2/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile *
Burning Hands*
Alarm
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 pm

Ootah roared in relieved satisfaction as her tormentor collapsed at her feet, felled by her friends' powerful magic and that last whack of her trusted darkwood club. In a vindictive mood despite their victory, she then slammed the club down on the dead monster's head one final time, as if trying to crush its skull. She then turned away and leaned against the boulder, suddenly feeling a bit dizzy as the adrenalin started to wear off and the extent of her injuries became clear with every breath she took.

"Thanks guys", she said, wincing as she spoke, "Thought it had me there for a moment! Looks like it broke some ribs though...lessee what we can do 'bout that..." A slow smile spread across her face as she channelled some of her own magical energy into the wounds around her ribcage, evidently reducing their pain. She straightened up and started to rummage around in her backpack. "Anyone else need some healin' done? Got a few potions I saved, for just in case... sure they're somewhere in here..." She eventually pulled out a small vial, looking anxiously at Tibbs in particular in case he needed any more injuries healed.

"Sure there's a few more like that in there... anyone want it?"


OOC | Show
Ootah has a total of five potions of Cure Light Wounds available.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Cast Cure Light Wounds on herself: 10 hp restored (https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=14217664#post14217664)

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Syndus called to Fang to come back once the battle was over. The little dinosaur loped out from behind the boulder to rejoin the magus, being asn unobtrusive as he was before.

Syndus replied, "We are not injured."


Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions shield spell, +4 AC bonus
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12635
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Ky'rie sheepishly returns to the party from the woods, quickly realizing it was just Fang that he spotted. He does his best to rejoin the chatter as smoothly as possible without drawing attention to himself.

"So, eh, once we are done with healing, I guess we should try and pick up the Raven's tracks again...."

Mechanics | Show

Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:
Hands: Light Crossbow

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Perception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14
CMD: 16 FCMD: 12
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 5/7 remaining (+6 ranged touch, 1d4+2 damage)

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 3/5 remaining
Liberating Command - used
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Magic Missile - used
Color Spray

Level 2: 2/4 remaining
Spider Climb
Summon Monster II - used
Scorching Ray - used
Glitterdust
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Seeing Ootah heal herself, Char watches wounds mend and stitch before her very eyes. At the end of it, it hasn't seemed to heal her friend fully, so she invokes the power of her patron once again and reaches up to the big woman's shoulder and channels more healing energies. With a nod of approval, Char continues with the post combat cleanup.


Healing | Show
Heal Ootah with Healing Hex, usable once per character per day.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14225863


Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
Healing Hex uses for day: Ootah
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Previous

Return to Red Raven [PF]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron