RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Among the mysteries that surround the Fog Peak Mountains, perhaps the most fantastic is the legend of the Jarl of the North Wind. Supposedly, somewhere in these remote peaks, this supernatural sovereign dwells in a fabulous ice palace surrounded by a golden fortune rich enough to tempt even the most accomplished rogue. Whimsical and vindictive, he jealously guards his castle’s secret location and throws intruders into the icy maze beneath his treasury, dooming them to wander through the twisting passageways until they inevitably freeze to death.
Of course, most sensible people consider these tales to be little more than myth. After all, no form of magical divination has ever succeeded in finding this Jarl or his supposed palace.
But the stories persist, and through the years a surprising number of people have set off into the mountains to look for the fabled fortune; most of these were never heard from again. Most sages agree that although the Jarl and his fortune probably don’t exist, there is something in the mountains that makes them dangerous to explore. The stories remain popular, though, and every once in a while a traveler emerges from the wilderness claiming to have seen the Jarl, his famous treasure, and his infamous maze of ice.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:11 am

That evening - The BoarwoodAfter doublechecking provisions the group set out from Azurestone in pursuit of the Red Raven.

The road quickly tapered once it reached the forest. The Boarwood proved to be a trackless stretch of wilderness and each mile covered was going to take twice as long compared to traveling on a road. The ground was boggy that time of year, so it was actually a bit easier to follow the tracks after leaving the road behind. The forest was inhabited, but nothing yet had decided that the trekking adventurers was good game to be hunted or not.

After eight hours of pursuit, it was starting to get dark and the party was getting closer to their limits of stamina should they continue onward. Of the one they pursued, there was no evidence yet that he stopped to make camp since leaving Azurestone.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12573
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:42 am

"Awright, no point in going further," Ootah announced after a quick conversation with Tibbs and Char. "We'd just be too tired for anything if we went on. Best to make camp and carry on tomorrow."

Once they found a suitable campsite, she put her meagre belongings down alongside a tree. She then spent some time making little piles of stones and sticks next to their quarry's tracks as they carried on into the gloom of the forest undergrowth, out to about 100 yards from the campsite, taking care not to accidentally destroy what tracks remained. "That way, we ain't gonna lose the trail so easily tomorrow, even if we run into trouble tonight", she explained her reasoning.

As they sat down for a simple evening meal of rations, she burped loudly as she finished off another of the skinny, odd-smelling, chewy sausages she liked to carry along with her; during her wanderings, she had given the recipe to a succession of butchers, and would pick up some whenever she found herself in their area. They always seemed to be happy to sell them to her, although she'd never heard of anyone else paying for them. It was probably the way they'd been hung to dry for several weeks while slicing off the green fuzz every so often, she supposed.

She considered the task ahead: "This guy, he bein' careless not to hide his tracks, or in a hurry maybe? So far, we goin' straight into the deep forest towards the mountains. Course, we goin' slow, trying to stick to his trail, so he gettin' further and further away from us. He been goin' straight all day, but he gotta rest as well, so hopefully we able to catch up tomorrow when he gets to where he been goin'?" A thought struck her: "If he be goin' on a long trip, maybe we need to think about foraging along the way?"

She unrolled her blanket and huddled comfortably underneath it. "Happy to take turn for watchin' whenever you need," she announced.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Discuss strategy, watches etc. Ootah is happy to take any watch slot.

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Maybe to an outsider, but not his friends, is the exact preciseness that Kyr'ie goes about settling down for the evening. Everything comes out in the same order routine, every single time. He mumbles to his familiar, "Better to not forgot anything is it, Benedict?" He let's his scorpion out of his satchel, and the little warrior disappears off to hunt in search of his own food for the evening.

He thoughtfully considers Syndus's evaluation, "I agree, Syndus, the perpetrator is either in a mad rush, or very careless, or perhaps both." He takes a bite of his carefully prepared elf bread. "About the prospect of foraging, that would take some time, no? Maybe save that for when we might need it.... I'm not sure that time is a luxury we can afford at the moment."

Ky'rie takes a small appropriate swig from his canteen. "I'm still stuck on the thief's possible motive or motives..... Revenge? A power grab or political move? Do they want ransom? Pure thievery or a power trip.... a self test? Maybe the key never originally belonged to the town? What do we know of it's history? Where did it come from, and from how long ago? Maybe the thief wanted to return it to it's rightful owners? Or use the key for some other nefarious purpose?"

Frustrated, the elf finishes the rest of his rations for the day and gets prepared to sleep. "I'll take last watch, if you let me." And with a frump, Ky'rie Anthrion settles down. Benedict returns after some time later, seemingly content with whatever grub he has found.

Actions | Show
Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Perception: +3

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14 CMD:
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Grease
Open

Level 2: 4/4 remaining
Levitate
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Open
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:43 am

Tired from the days travel, Tibbs gratefully settles into camp, eager to rest his rear. After feeding Garçon, the rat nibbles at his own meal eagerly, hungrier than he had been in a long time. It felt good to get out of the town, and although the road was rough he felt the journey was a much needed diversion from the sedentary life he had been leading.

"I will set an alarm about the camp to help in the night. And they do say a man with a dog is never surprised."

As he ponders the theifs possible motives, Tibbs can't help but imagine that money somehow motivated all, though whether this was insight or base skepticismhe did not know.


Actions | Show
Free:
Standard:cast Alarm centered on the camp fire
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] walking stick (arcane bond)

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Comprehend Languages
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Herzog » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:18 am

Syndus stretched out his muscles from the long days slog through the forest. The bog had made it easy to follow the tracks for sure, but it also made the groups own progress slow. One had to really pick up their feet and watch where they stepped, otherwise one could stuck on the mud. It would not be good to loose a boot or something at the very beginning of the journey.

After assisting with setting up camp, and gnawing down some trail rations, Syndus found a stomp to sit on as the others began to converse. He had set Fang to wandering about the campsite to familiarize with the immediate surroundings. The familiar would be useful during watch.

"Aye, the fact that this thief didnt bother to cover his tracks and kept on running has me suspicious. The storys we have heard about the Red Raven seem to indicate that he is old hand at thievery and skullduggery. This trail we are following speaks of inexperience....or haste....which raises another question. Why the key ? and Why now?

The tiefling shook his head. He then stood and began finding a spot for his bedroll. Soon as watch order was established, the magus wanted to get some sleep before his own rotation.

Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions None
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:55 pm

"Yeah, unless, y'know, the guy was really, really confident and didn't care who tried to follow him," Ootah suggested from the shadows, resting against a treetrunk beneath her blanket. "Or maybe he was really, really scared of something... or someone? Whaddaya think? Maybe he wants someone to follow him and help him out?"

Once watch order was established, she eventually quieted down and attempted to rest for the night until her watch came around.


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm

"I sure hope that's the case Ootah, seems a lot nicer to imagine that this is all a big misunderstanding. Maybe someone has some sort of leverage on this Red Raven character, like a hostage or a secret."

Tibbs sincerely wanted this to be true, even though he thought it unlikely. It was always easier for Tibbs to believe the best about people, easier that way to wake up with a smile most days.

And I agree this trail is a little too convenient for a pro like the Raven to have left, but it's the only lead we have right now. If it's a trap we run to then let us run it over." Tibbs says with a crooked smile.


Actions | Show
Free:
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 3/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm *
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Aura » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Setting herself to the task of making camp, Char listened in as the group members speculated on whomever it was they were tracking. Items slide out of her bag, one after another, reminding the casual viewer that the group's witch was a packrat the likes of which the average Ratfolk may well consider a compulsive behavior. The last two items she pulls out is her carving kit and a short, thick branch she found earlier that day. Injecting herself into the conversation, she speaks up, "Whoever it is, Red Raven or not, maybe don't think anyone try to track. One covers tracks if they think someone might try. Can't help but think," the witch begins, flexing her bow as she thinks, "Three sided. We not hear whole story." With that, she shrugs and begins whittling. Eventually, she adds. "Guess I watch first Say when ready putting in, I start watch."

Watch | Show
Char whittles until the last group member lays down for the night, then begins paying more attention.

Mini Stats | Show
Char
Female Neutral Good Half-Elf Bonded Hedge Witch
Level 4, Init 1, HP 25/25, DR x, Speed 30'
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14
Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4
CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
- MW Comp Longbow (Str 12) (20 standard, 20 blunt) +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- Cold Iron Dagger (-) +3 (1d4+1, x2)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 12
Conditions None
Expenditures 5sp
User avatar
Aura
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Garçon circles an area near the fire several times before he finally decides to lay down. Tibbideau lays down with his head resting on the big dog's belly and puffs on his long pipe, blowing colorful smoke puppets into the hot, wavy air above the flames.

A wispy figure dressed in a long Cape lifts a crown onto his head and flees through smokey trees before spotting a rabbit hole and diving in headfirst.

A smokey, ghostly version of Tibbs comes upon the rabbit hole and with a huge, exaggerated puff of his ghostly pipe he smokes the caped figure out of the hole and immediately snags the crown from its head.


Actions | Show
Free:
Standard:
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 3/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm *
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Herzog » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:22 pm

"How do you classify as swiping a towns precious artifact that they depend upon for survival as a big misunderstanding?" Syndus mused. He was not trying to challenge Ootah's suggestion, but it just seemed far fetch. He shrugged his shoulders and nods in agreement to Char. The witch was on to something.

"Aye, we definitely don't know the whole story. Blackmail seems a likely cause. Or some one else using the Red Ravan's name..."

"We shall find out either way when we catch up to whoever it is..."

The magus trailed off and began to let his mind wander. The evening was beginning to wind down.




Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions None
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby PMiller » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:48 am

After Midnight - The BoarwoodThe Boarwood was certainly not quiet at night. The group settled in their camp and stood up a watch rotation after night fell.

In the darkest hours after midnight there was a howling of maybe wolves... or another creature. It happened several times a few minutes apart. It got closer during Ootah's watch. There was a horrendous screeching that followed immediately after the howling, a blood curdling sound that appeared to come from the same direction and distance of the howler. The racket disturbed the others from their slumber.

Ootah was not sure, but might have heard something coming closer in the underbrush.

OOC | Show
Some perceptions checks could be useful.

If you need rest for spell casting, keep that in mind if you interrupt your resting with some activity. If the rest is actually affected, it will add 1 more hour to the required sleep.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12573
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby FrancisJohn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 am

The elf's eyes shoot open upon hearing the screech in the night. Knowing full well it's better not to move right away, he turns his head towards the noise to see what he can see. He can feel that Benedict, his scorpion, is awake and aware too. Without getting up, him and his familiar scan the campsite using their gift of night-vision.

Actions | Show
Kyrie Stealth (29)
Benedict Stealth (39)
Kyrie Perception (12)
Benedict Perception (15)
Ky'rie's Mini-Stats | Show
Character Sheet
Summoning Chart
HP: 29/29
Conditions:

Initiative: +12
Ky'rie Perception: +3
Benedict Peception: +8

AC: 14 Flat: 10 Touch: 14 CMD:
Fort: 2 Reflex: 5 Will: 4
Resist Fire: 5

Telekinetic Fist: 7/7 remaining

Cantrips: 4/4 unlimited
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Mage Hand
Open/Close

Level 1: 5/5 remaining
Liberating Command
Summon Monster I
Summon Monster I
Grease
Open

Level 2: 4/4 remaining
Levitate
Summon Monster II
Scorching Ray
Open
User avatar
FrancisJohn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Re: Lattice Inn (Pre-game IC)

Postby Sandstar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Here we go!, Ootah thought to herself as the piercing howls suddenly penetrated the forest. In truth, she had been half-expecting a visit by some of the local forest residents at some point during the night. At least this didn't sound like a noise that the Red Raven might be making... unless something else with sharp teeth was in hot pursuit, and gaining. She grimaced silently at the mental image, then focused on the matter at hand.

Checking whether all her companions had been woken up by the screams (they'd have to be deaf not to), she made a gesture to indicate they should all try to keep quiet. She then carefully got to her feet and cautiously moved towards a fallen tree at the edge of the campsite, trying not to make a sound as she went.

From her sheltered position at the edge of the clearing, she listened carefully, trying to get a sense of where the sounds were coming from, whether they were coming closer, and whether there was more than one source of the sound. She peered out into the undergrowth, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever it was that was moving around out there, all the while trying to work out whether or not this sounded like anything she recognised from experience.


Combat Info | Show
Free action: Consider whether the sounds sound at all familiar, or resemble anything she's ever come across before (Knowledge[Nature] check: 25 (https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=13783456#post13783456))
Move action: Move silently 15ft to edge of camp (Stealth check: 20; https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t13783456&#41;
Standard action: Two separate Perception rolls: 1 for hearing (20), 1 for seeing (60ft darkvision; 21): https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st13783456

HP: 42/42
AC: 17 Flat: 17 Touch: 10
Fort: 7 Reflex: 1 Will: 6
Items In Hand:
[R] +1 Club
[L] +1 Large wooden shield

Conditions in effect:
Initiative: +0
Perception: +8
Darkvision 60'

Ammo: 20 bullets

Spells Available:
Cantrips: 4
1st Level: 4 (inc Domain spell)
2nd Level: 3 (inc Domain spell)

Abilities:
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Seftan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Tibbideau hops to his feet as quickly as his twisted spine will allow him to, and rolls over on to Garçon's back. Laying low to the dog, Tibbs peers out into the darkness and inhales deeply, trying to take in all the scents of the forest around him.

"Bloody wolves and their crooning, can't a rat get decent nights sleep around here?"

The rat could feel the rush of his orc blood already surging through his veins. Like adrenaline, it ran up his spine in waves; simultaneously propelling him forward and cutting his legs out from under him.

About bloody time! he thought.


Actions | Show
Free: Perception 33 <30' by scent, 25 without scent
Link to roll
Standard: Mount riding dog
Tibbideau's Mini-Stats | Show
Tibbideau's Character Sheet
HP: 26/26
Conditions:
Initiative: 4
Perception: 7 (15 <30' Scent) (5 sight only)
Scent: Detect Invisible within 5'
Darkvision 90'

AC: 14 Flat: 11 Touch: 14
Fort: 3 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Items In Hand:
[R]
[L] Rod of Toppling

Pearls of Power: 4 / 4 daily

Sorc/Wiz Cantrips: Unlimited
S - Detect Magic
S - Detect Poison
S - Read Magic
W - Mage Hand
W - Penumbra
W - Prestidigitation
W - Ray of Frost

Sorc Level 1: 4/4 remaining
Magic Missile
Enlarge Person

Wiz Level 1: 3/4 remaining (* =cast)
Magic Missile
Burning Hands
Alarm *
Unseen Servant

Wiz Level 2: 3/3 remaining
Flaming Sphere
Knock
Invisibility
Last edited by Seftan on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: RR: The Harvest Festival (IC)

Postby Herzog » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 am

Like the others, the howling had woken Syndus. He opened his eyes and looked around as he began to stand up. Glancing at Ootah, he was about to ask what was going on, when the half-orc told every one to be quiet. The tiefling nodded and began readying himself for combat. The howling sounded like wolves and was close.

While looking around and preparing himself, Syndus gestured to his now awake familiar. Fang did a little squeak and began circling around quietly, peering into the darkness. Meanwhile Syndus tried to look around and get a bearing on where the possible threat might be coming from. He moved to draw his longbow, then changed his mind and went for the scimitar. If these were four legged critters, they would be upon them in an instant.


Perception checks | Show
Syndus: 19
Fang: 6
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st13807951


Mini Stats | Show
Syndus
Male Tiefling Magus (Hexcrafter)
Level 4, Init 5, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15 CMD 18
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 4
CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
- MW Comp Longbow +1 +4 (1d8+1, x3)
- MW Scimitar +1 +8 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 6
Conditions None
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Red Raven [PF]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron