First Run [OOC]

In the harsh reality of the 2070s where profit is the most important mistress, the bigger the metroplex, the deeper the shadows. In the cracks between the giant corporate structures, criminals of all shades find their homes. When the megacorps want a job done but don’t want to dirty their hands, they turn to the only people who can pull it off: shadowrunners, deniable assets.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: First Run [OOC]

Postby Franzack Forgehammer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Sorry; I had weapon in hand and ammo in the stat block; I keep meaning to add it to the dice description! :(
Franzack Forgehammer
Villager
Villager

Postby Vixen » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Franz, I really like how you figured out how to show the texting visually. Nice format!
Vixen
Villager
Villager

Postby Franzack Forgehammer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks!

When I was playing a Minotaur hacker I needed a way to differentiate his matrix activity from the meat stuff and the message format fell out of that. I started using code windows but it limited formatting and didn't text wrap on the old site.

This works nicely in monochrome.
Franzack Forgehammer
Villager
Villager

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:04 am

Yeah, I like that << >> for texting without Italics. Let's all do that so it is uniform.

Also, keep in mind that the meeting is in public at a concert. Perhaps you all will not have every possession with you, particularly if it would make you too inconspicuous. The differences that affect things, like Armor Rating and available weapons can be tracked on the Mini-stat sblocks you all are working on to add into your IC posts.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Delia2531 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Sorry for the double post my tablet was logged in as Delia not Franz; but now I can't delete the original?
Still getting used to the site; please bear with. :)
Delia2531

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm

I cleaned up the double post, and fixed the formatting for the dialog by removing bold and putting in quotation marks instead.

Whenever you post from the wrong account, do worry about it. I can fix it in 15 seconds when I read it. So can Herzog too. It is easy to fix and no problem.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Daze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey there everyone, the lurker has finally got his aussie butt around to doing stuff on this site. I go by Tufa over on the 'Weave. I'm playing Daze here, just getting used to the new formatting so bear with me. Seems pretty intuitive so far, although if any of you know how to size the image I'm using, that'd be fantastic :)

I'll get a post up soon in the IC soon.

Btw Paro, would it be safe to assume that Daze repaired his armour after the run taking place on the 'Weave? By repaired I mean back up to it's previous rating of d10.
Daze

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Yes, assume armor was repaired.

We don't have a resizing option on images... at least I have not tried figuring that out that code. But if you are hosting on photobucket, you can resize there. But I see you did not. I will host in on mine and post a new link for it in your character post when I get home tonight. It is no big deal. :)
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Daze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:57 pm

No worries, its about time I got around to getting a photobucket account anyway.

I'll do it myself now, I woke up at 5am and I have hours until work.

EDIT: Yea ok mate, I've had a play with it and can't figure it out right now, if you could do it, I'd appreciate it. I'll fiddle with it when I've had a 4th coffee.
Daze

Postby Vixen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Hahaha, nice intro post, Daze. That is hilarious!
Vixen
Villager
Villager

Postby Daze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Haha thanks Vixen, I've been trying to figure out a way to introduce Shalia properly.
Daze

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Daze, here is the link much smaller for your Avatar:
http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47 ... xiviax.jpg

I uploaded it to your Character Account already since I had it saved locally.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Vixen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Daze wrote:Haha thanks Vixen, I've been trying to figure out a way to introduce Shalia properly.

It would be fun if we could have a scene of the team hanging out someplace, maybe after we finish this next mission, and Shalia could be introduced to the group, too.
Vixen
Villager
Villager

Postby PMiller » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:13 am

Vixen wrote:
Daze wrote:Haha thanks Vixen, I've been trying to figure out a way to introduce Shalia properly.

It would be fun if we could have a scene of the team hanging out someplace, maybe after we finish this next mission, and Shalia could be introduced to the group, too.

You could do an interlude thread if you all want.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby PMiller » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 am

Btw, those with FFBA you cannot conceal the Full Suit with clothing. You have to stick with a Half suit until you don the booties, gloves, and hood. That would reduce your armor rating by 1 rung. This is why we need some simple Mini Stat blocks to list current Agility, Health, and Armor. I also think you should list the weapons being carried when not having your full kit form your sheet.

I will update once Vixen posts.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

PreviousNext

Return to First Run [Shadowrun/The Window]