Hell has come to Earth (LMiller Only)

This is for drop-and-play role-playing scenarios. These can either be continuous or one-shot, and can proceed however the starting poster of the thread would like. Usually this means all actions and storylines are allowed.

The intention for these threads are for follow-on posters to input actions and for the starting poster to continue the story using that input. However, the starting poster can choose what rules the adventure follows.

Moderators: DM Sirine, PMiller

Re: Hell has come to Earth (LMiller Only)

Postby Herzog » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 am

The door to the shop had bars over the window. It gave a jingle when you pushed it open.

The store itself was not very big. The main room was perhaps 15 feet by 45. An L-shaped counter and glass cases ran the back and one side of the store for the firearms side of the business. A smaller, matching L counter contained all the necessary paintball equipment. An older style cash register sat in the center. Two offices and a storeroom were behind the counters. The cases where you normally see firearms and ammo were empty. Seems the owner decided to lock all his merchandise up in the impending Apocalypse.

Suddenly, some one bellowed at you, "Hands where we can see em!"

Out of one of the offices was a tall stocky built man pointing a shotgun at you. He looked to be in his 60's with silver hair and mustache. He wore black cargo pangs and a black t-shirt under some kind of armored vest. A pistol hung at his side.

What do you do?
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Re: Hell has come to Earth (Freeform)

Postby LMiller » Sun May 01, 2016 7:18 pm

Jimmy and his brother looked around the empty shop. The teenage boy said, I guess there’s nothing we can-“ He was interrupted by an officer.

After they took out their pistols, Jimmy put his hands in the air.

“We just came in here because of what’s happening outside, sir. There are demons everywhere!”
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Wed May 04, 2016 9:28 am

The older man nodded as he saw your hands reach for the ceiling. He lowered his weapon, but kept it pointed at you.

"I know. And every man jack decides that the end of world gives them license to loot my shop!"

"So, what do you want?"
GMing
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby LMiller » Sun May 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Jimmy calmly replied to the man, "sir, we just want a couple of shotguns and one AK-47 for my dad. Is that okay?"
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Fri May 13, 2016 7:08 pm

The man's demanor softens a bit, and he lowers his shotgun. He has determined that you are don't seem a threat. But his hand is still holding the shotgun.

"Can't help you with an AK, son... those were never exactly legal."

"Jacksons the name by the way. Yours?"
GMing
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby LMiller » Wed May 18, 2016 5:22 am

“My name is Jimmy, by the way, and this is my brother, Alex,” the boy said.

He thought of a gun that should be legal. “Hmmm, how about a hunting rifle? Are those okay?”
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 am

Jaskson's demeanor soften now that he didn't think you were going to rob his shop. He pointed his shotgun towards the ground and came around the county.

"Might be able to help you with one of those."

"You guys alone? I heard a car pull up, and you two look a bit brash to be out about yourselves."

He glanced outside.
GMing
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby LMiller » Fri May 27, 2016 12:38 am

Jimmy was relieved when the shopkeeper put down his gun, and was a little nicer.

“My father and mother are in the car, waiting for us with my little brother. If we don’t hurry up, a demon could show up any time soon!”
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:58 am

"Right, Right"

Jackson said as you insisted on hurrying. He seemed to make his mind up about you guys and motioned for you to follow him into one of the back rooms.

The room was a bit of a gunsmith shop. THere was a large workbench on one side for fixing firearms, as well as a shell press for doing ammo reloads. On the other side was a metal cabinet that had a good sized padlock on it.

The older man fumbled for the key to the lock. As he did so, he asked.

"So how you going to pay for it? Credit card machines ain't exactly working at the moment."
GMing
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby LMiller » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:34 am

Jimmy thought for a moment and said, “We are just going to borrow it. We will return it as soon as possible.”

Then he walked into the backroom, a little suspicious and asked, “What are we doing here? Those monsters can attack this shop any second!”

He looked around, wondering why a shopkeeper would lead two teenagers into a backroom with no explanation, ‘Is this a trap?’
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 am

Jackson nearly stopped looking for the keys, and levelled a look at you.

"Son. I don't care if what happens is hell on earth, but ain't nothing for free. If you want a weapon, pay up or show yourself out the door."

The man was going to say more when the outside doors to the shop opened up. You dad yelled

"Jimmy, there's a---"

Dad was cut off as a loud roar was hear and felt throughout the small shop. IT seems the large demon dragon caught up with you.

"What the blazes!" yelled Jackson
GMing
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby LMiller » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:40 am

Jimmy gasped as the roar of the demon shook the shop.

“See, I told you demons would come!” he shouted, and grabbed a hunting rifle from the shelf. He gave one to his brother, and turned to Jackson, “Hurry!”

He got a box of bullets and put it in the rifle. That took some time, but he managed to do it.

Jimmy and his brother sprinted out of the shop, ready to fire.
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Previous

Return to Unlimited Impromptu Role-playing