AJ's life suddenly changed (LMiller only)

This is for drop-and-play role-playing scenarios. These can either be continuous or one-shot, and can proceed however the starting poster of the thread would like. Usually this means all actions and storylines are allowed.

The intention for these threads are for follow-on posters to input actions and for the starting poster to continue the story using that input. However, the starting poster can choose what rules the adventure follows.

Moderators: DM Sirine, PMiller

Re: AJ's life suddenly changed (LMiller only)

Postby LMiller » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:12 am

When AJ started fading, he mumbled, "Not again..."

AJ was startled, lying down on the sidewalk. He stood up and sighed in relief that he was in his neighborhood. Until he noticed the newspapers were gone.

"Crap, what happened to the newspapers!?" the boy cried, and sprinted to his house.
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby PMiller » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:15 am

Opening the door to his house, AJ found Steve there with his mom. She was crying and on the phone. Steve interrupted her and pointed to the naked AJ coming in the front door.

On the kitchen table was a pile of AJ's clothes that he had been wearing, including his underwear and watch.

Happy that her son was alright, AJ's mom rushed to hug him. Steve said, "Dude, what happened? You just disappeared."
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby LMiller » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 am

AJ hugged his mother back and was relieved that Steve was there too. Then he replied to his friend, "I don't know what happened, too! I woke up in an alley naked and almost got bullied by teenagers."

AJ took a deep breath and continued, "After that, I pulled out a newspaper from a dispenser and found out that I went back in time!"
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Previous

Return to Unlimited Impromptu Role-playing