Herzog Only - Your life suddenly changed (freeform)

This is for drop-and-play role-playing scenarios. These can either be continuous or one-shot, and can proceed however the starting poster of the thread would like. Usually this means all actions and storylines are allowed.

The intention for these threads are for follow-on posters to input actions and for the starting poster to continue the story using that input. However, the starting poster can choose what rules the adventure follows.

Moderators: DM Sirine, PMiller

Re: Herzog Only - Your life suddenly changed (freeform)

Postby Herzog » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:14 pm

I snap back to reality again, shocked by nakedness. But then I spy my clothes at my feet.

“Whoa!”

I quickly pull them and dressed. The surroundings were very familiar. The smell of alcohol and vomit wafted through the living room that I recognized as my friend’s apartment.

“Some dream! But it was so real,” I muttered to myself. Oddly enough, I felt real sober despite what must have been me passed out of the couch.

“Last time I drink to the man in black….”

I find my keys and phone. Checking the later reveals that the date is current. The time was in the middle of the night.

I need to walk this off. I leave the apartment and take a walk in the cool night.
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to Unlimited Impromptu Role-playing