AtS: Eh!? What Happened? [IC]

Image Image
A space opera-like setting in the far future where the human race spread out from Terra to the stars centuries ago.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: AtS: Eh!? What Happened? [IC]

Postby Argo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:22 pm

“I don’t know,” Argo said, looking up at Trever. He wagged his tail faintly. “I’m like Miranda. I want to remember. Then maybe I’ll know where I can go.”

Even as he said it, he wasn’t certain that was true. It was more like a wish than a memory. He wished there was someone out there, waiting for him, wondering where he was, what had happened. But if there really was someone like that out there, wouldn’t he remember, like the way Trever had remembered his brother? There would be a person-sized hole in his memories, like a missing limb. If he had a person, he would know, however vaguely.

He rested his head on his paws.

“But I think Rufus is right too. It’s too early to be making plans for sure, when something else might happen that we need to take care of. So I guess we wait for now.”
Argo
Hero
Hero

Re: AtS: Eh!? What Happened? [IC]

Postby Aura » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Letting Argo and Trever banter responses about a bit, Rufus sits down and relaxes. Leaning back, he gives a narrow-eyed glance over to Trever. "I won't tell you not to go back to stealing, but..." The mechanic pauses, scratching his stubble, "After what we've been through, I think you'd be worth a lot more legit than on the street. You have a variety of skills and actual off-world exploration experience. Think about that." He falls back into silence, tracing his finger through the dirt.
Aura
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Among the Stars [The Window]