AtS: Eh!? What Happened? [IC]

Image Image
A space opera-like setting in the far future where the human race spread out from Terra to the stars centuries ago.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: AtS: Eh!? What Happened? [IC]

Postby Aura » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:39 pm

"Well, I'm glad he likes it, but mostly, I hope the compass will be useful. It's what you do for family, and this appears to be the closest thing to family we might ever have." Rufus stops a moment, and shifts his feet, then continues, "Alright, so I think we should lay plans for getting out to see the others like us, preferably the closest first. Give a chance for any but the most lingering injuries to heal, then we can get going. With lopers and proper water supplies, I imagine we're going to make much better time than we were doing on foot. Also, we should make sure we know where all possible water supplies are along the way. I'm sure the more scouty tribesmen already know this. Anything else?"
Aura
Veteran
Veteran

Postby LMiller » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 am

Trever smiled at the Ul Mor, and handed the item to him. This pleased the boy that he did something useful. He also thanked his brother for teaching him.

"I agree that this will be a good item for the One," he said, and added what Rufus said. "You can keep using it forever unless you break it."

"It is the best thing we can give you guys since you travel a lot."
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby Herzog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 am

Maya was glad that the compass pleased the Ul-mor. It was an old invention, millennium now, likely, that mankind has used to navigate while traveling. A most thoughtful gift.

"Indeed. Mankind has used compass's for traveling long before we left our cradle world. It will server you well."

The purple haired girl stretched.

"Now then, time for some rest before we head out again?"

Maya looked forward to the better looking tents now that they were part of the One.

spoiler: show
health @20
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby PMiller » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:56 am

~ Day 15 - 07:05 - Camp near The Place of True Warriors ~Image Image
Alex nodded in agreement with Rufus, "Right, a good map with all those oasis's marked would be exactly what we need... assuming they even have one or something like it. Yeah, let's get one of those."

Miranda added, "Except I have not actually seen them use a map or any sort of writing. They might not have a written language at all."

The soldier shrugged, "Well, just because we have not seen it yet, doesn't mean they don't got it. At least they offered to send a guide with us to take us there."

Athru replied via the polyvox, "The guides take you the sunset after today. That will allow time to heal wounds and finish celebration. The One can help provide two new shelters for resting today. That will be enough for all six."

OOC Information | Show
Inventory in 1 Spare Backpack carried in hand by Alex
1 machete
1 first aid kit (Basic anesthetics, stimdoses, antiseptics, medscanner, antibody plus, antitox, spray hypo, etc...)
3 compasses
2 life jackets
1 pocket multi-tool
3 pairs of boots
Extra Water
3 Backpacks

Polyvoxes worn: Maya, Argo, Trever
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby LMiller » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 am

Trever handed the compass to the Ul Mor, and asked a question.

"In return, can you give us a map of the desert and some oasis's?" he said, and looked over at Miranda-since she's the one who came up with the question- and raised his eyebrows.
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon

Postby PMiller » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 pm

~ Day 15 - 07:05 - Camp near The Place of True Warriors ~Image
Athru had a confused look after hearing the translation from the polyvox. His response back through the device explained, “The One does not have such things. With a connection, we can exchange information without needing to make picture on something.” He had demonstrated drawing a crude symbol on the ground, mimicking what had been done upon first meeting them.

“Would you join and be shown?” the native had asked.

OOC Information | Show
Inventory in 1 Spare Backpack carried in hand by Alex
1 machete
1 first aid kit (Basic anesthetics, stimdoses, antiseptics, medscanner, antibody plus, antitox, spray hypo, etc...)
3 compasses
2 life jackets
1 pocket multi-tool
3 pairs of boots
Extra Water
3 Backpacks

Polyvoxes worn: Maya, Argo, Trever
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander