The Night Oasis [OOC]

The deserts of Osirion—land of pharaohs and ancient tombs—hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. Your group of bold adventurers are the first to arrive. Can you claim what's risen from the sands?

Moderator: Joph

Re: The Night Oasis [OOC]

Postby Herzog » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

I am going to be scarce this next week. Heading out of town to visit my wife's grandpa that just went into hospice. I'll have internet where we are going, but no idea if i'll have time to post.

NPC me as necessary.
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby Joshua13905 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 am

I'm going to have to drop my online games for the moment. I'm studying abroad this semester, and the time I spent on pbp games while not huge just isn't going to happen. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience its going to cause, but at this point its better for me to just drop the games than to check infrequently as the weeks roll by.
Joshua13905
Villager
Villager

Postby Herzog » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 pm

sorry to hear that. But take care, good luck, and don't forget about us when you're freed up again!
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
Herzog
Legend
Legend

Postby Joph » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:20 pm

I'll be putting this on hiatus until Joshua rejoins. Here's for more fun in the future!
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer

Previous

Return to Risen From The Sands [PF]