Haven of Evil [OOC]

The Kingdom of Talingarde is perhaps the noblest, most virtuous and peaceful nation yet founded. The royalty of this dominion has rescued a dispirited people from the brink of despair and darkness. They dealt with their enemies honorably and their allies faithfully. Talingarde is a paragon of the age, a bright shining city upon a hill. Yet the nation faces now its greatest test. US! It is our ambition to do nothing less than destroy Talingarde utterly.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:27 am

Question: will I need a bluff check talking to the guard?
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 am

DBHarding wrote:Question: will I need a bluff check talking to the guard?

I would not worry about it. Just RP it and if we need a bluff check based on it we can edit it in.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby Herzog » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Who we waiting on? I am hesitant to go next since there is only one post after my last.
GMing
The Black Company and Fallout
User avatar
Herzog
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby Rua'thil » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 am

Herzog wrote:Who we waiting on? I am hesitant to go next since there is only one post after my last.

I do believe DB is up. RL was interfering with her gaming this past week.

I am sort of parked right now, so you should not be waiting on Rua’thil.
User avatar
Rua'thil
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am
Location: Golarion

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:38 am

I am heading out of town tomorrow morning and flying back stateside for about 4 days. I will have some WiFi access at the hotels, but probably not during the day.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

DB, you have been busy these past few weeks. How’s it going?
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:59 am

Y'all must hate me... I'm sorry.

I took on some responsibility in two games I play in that I didn't expect (became head DM of one and CoDM of another. Been bouncing back and forth like mad. Today I'm playing catchup on everything. (Done more than half a dozen in character posts today already).

So. I'll show Cullen some love here in a bit.
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:59 pm

DBHarding wrote:Y'all must hate me... I'm sorry.

I took on some responsibility in two games I play in that I didn't expect (became head DM of one and CoDM of another. Been bouncing back and forth like mad. Today I'm playing catchup on everything. (Done more than half a dozen in character posts today already).

So. I'll show Cullen some love here in a bit.

Heh, sounds like you are reaching your limit on things.
Glad we are moving again. :)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:58 am

Let's just say I was not expecting to fully take over my friends Age of Worms game and the game I co DM.... It's a struggle to keep the players from doing stupid stuff and TPKing themselves.... >_> they're ignoring all the hints that going where they're going is not for a bunch of level 3 spell casters. Basically, the GM is so fed up with they're stupidity, that he doesn't even care that they're gonna get slaughtered. I'm trying to keep them alive, but they just don't listen... *Sigh*
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 am

DBHarding wrote:Let's just say I was not expecting to fully take over my friends Age of Worms game and the game I co DM.... It's a struggle to keep the players from doing stupid stuff and TPKing themselves.... >_> they're ignoring all the hints that going where they're going is not for a bunch of level 3 spell casters. Basically, the GM is so fed up with they're stupidity, that he doesn't even care that they're gonna get slaughtered. I'm trying to keep them alive, but they just don't listen... *Sigh*


Sometimes you just have to be blunt, I guess. If they still don't take the advice, then go ahead an TPK them. Maybe they will get lucky only some will die.

I had a game where they lost 2 members for being stupid, but the rest could escape to live another day. It certainly provided good RP fodder and the two players accepted the inevitable and started working on new characters.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:49 am

Lol. I was blunt with them the first time and only after poorly hidden "you will die" threats did they choose the seCond deadliest option... Now "let's try to break into the place hides the undead during the day in the middle of the necropolis." It ain't gonna be pretty. I think my PC may only survive because he's a coward (and a wererat and has more HP than the others...)

There are no more chances for them. It's sink or swim...

Anyhow. Is anyone waiting on me? Or are we waiting on the guards reaction?
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:36 am

DBHarding wrote:Anyhow. Is anyone waiting on me? Or are we waiting on the guards reaction?

I don’t you are waiting on the guard now. Cullen would be up again as you all enter the gatehouse.

I think you can take the trio all the way up to the 3rd floor to begin taking that guard out. I just need joph to tell me when I have control of the guard for combat purposes.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:38 am

I was just wondering what the people inside would be thinking about three people just entering and going straight to the roof... I'm a bit sketchy on the interior layout of the building
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby Rua'thil » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 am

DBHarding wrote:I was just wondering what the people inside would be thinking about three people just entering and going straight to the roof... I'm a bit sketchy on the interior layout of the building

I updated the map link to show the three floors.
http://beta.ditzie.com/47907/551bae5a3b662
When The trapdoors marked "C" lead up to the corresponding "F" on the level above. Does it make sense now?

There are only supposed to be people in two places. The one on the roof, and those playing in Blackerly"s card game on the other side of gatehouse's ground floor level.
User avatar
Rua'thil
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am
Location: Golarion

Re: Haven of Evil [OOC]

Postby DBHarding » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Ah. Okay, got it. Didn't realize there was more map... Small phone screen.
User avatar
DBHarding
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Way of the Wicked [PF]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron