TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 am

~ 01:34am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~There was acknowledgements for both messages. The ETA for the extraction would be 3 minutes.

Image Image
Denia followed along behind Critias, staying in the middle back of the group without an objection.

The soldier entered the secret passage with the tiny Sciurus as they carefully moved along the short distance to the winding stair leading upwards. The could not see far ahead with the spiraling and turning of the passageway and there was little light to go on. As the group slowly made their up the winding staircase, the dank smell of dungeons faded and the acrid smell of Darga's throne room again became prevalent. Where there had been a noisy crowd before, there were no sounds of music or many people talking at once.

After going upwards at least one or two levels of the palace, the stairs stopped at a short hallway that opened up into the massive audience chamber. There were signs that the place chamber had been vacated rather abruptly. The darkened audience chamber was much different than when the Hutt crime lord held court in it. Gone was the cacophony of music that Darga normally had piped in, and the smell of smoke was dissipating. Instead, the chamber remained nearly silent, dimly lit and free of the excess that the Hutt brought to the room. The dais sat empty, and small shafts of light shined down from the ceiling, creating brightly illuminated circles on the floor that provided only faint light around them.

Still unnoticed in the shadows of the secret passage, the leading pair could see Darga’s Neimoidian majordomo bowing deeply before the holographic image of a tall man dressed in dark robes with a lightsaber hanging at his belt. “The Hutt has fled aboard his personal yacht,” Demos said respectfully.

“I am on my way now, with the Assiduous,” the hologram of the handsome man said. “Pray that you have not summoned the Empire on a fool’s errand, for the Inquisitorius is not gentle with those who deal with Jedi.”

Image Image Image Image
The hologram faded, and the Neimoidian straightened slowly, looking pale. He was dressed in robes of dark greens and blues, with a ceremonial headdress that made him seem taller than he
truly was. The majordomo moved with grace, radiating both elegance and superiority, and his red eyes seemed to focus on a distant spot, as though seeing something that no one else could see. Accompanying the Majordomo was a Trandoshan and four more Gamorreans lurking in the shadows around the walls nearby.

Hayole whispered over his comlink, "We have trouble. The Majordomo has called in the Empire and Darga bugged out fast. We have five more guards blocking the way out."


Combat Information | Show
Tactical Grid:
Image

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     107/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:07 am

Teeva nodded and took position at the rear. She took one last look at the prisoner level and then proceeded to following the other up the secret passage and stairs.

Nothing pursued as they climbed the two flights in the relative darkness. The young force user halted with the rest as she processed what Hayole had relayed. Darga was gone and the Empire was coming. Well, the gloves should come off now.

"No need to keep up pretenses now?" she asked quietly. Being last in line, she would had to wait for the others to act.

Actions | Show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Swift Action: recover CT step while waiting...if there is time.


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: -1
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge,Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Image
Kalla whimpered as Hayole saw more guards. He didn't feel confident in fighting today.

The wookie still got his axe at ready, and hoped for the best.
Get ready.

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage 1/1 per day (+2 Att/Dmg, dur 7r)
Mighty Swing (Spend 2 Swift Actions for +1d10 damage)

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Image
J’hera Zed kept low and squeaked ever so softly over the earbud comlink he had, practically sub-vocalizing into the pick up. “Cee Jay things there are not so many, but things are dark to hide his presence quite well for surprise.”

“But he sees two that could still spot him before he could reach an exit from the audience hall.”

The tiny sciurus remained in the doorway until the others decided that he should sneak out there and start attacking.

Actions | Show
Stay Put, take 10 on Stealth

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 6+1/day = 6 (used daily FP)

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 pm

“Understood, Overwatch,” Crit whispered.

He spent a few moments silently absorbing the situation that Hayole had described. This would be it, he realized, the final push.

“Vex, move up to the front,” he said through the commlink. “I want you and CeeJay to each take a side and strike with the element of surprise. Use the big guns, so to speak. Don’t hold back, just hit them hard and fast and the rest of us will follow up. CeeJay, take the left, and Vex the right.”

He paused.

“Any questions? Otherwise, let’s do this.”

Crit Combat Information | Show
Standard Action: None.

Move Action: Move to the middle of the grouping.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Teeva listened from the back as Crit came up with a plan of attack. THe gloves were off as it were.

"Roger, " Teeva acknowledged.

The young force user holstered her pistol and took her lightsaber from it's hidden compartment. As Crit directed, no holding back. They would just have to make sure that there were no credible witnesses after the fight. With her weapon in hand, Teeva then squeezed her way to the front of the line. She took a position next to JZ.

"Ready."

Actions | Show
Move Action: move to J5
Standard Action: holster blaster and draw lightsaber
Swift Action:


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track:
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: lightsaber.
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge,Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:53 am

Image
Hayole had his helmet on and the filter for his vision accorded him better eyesight in the dimness, allowing him to see clearly in the shadows of the throne room. He slowly crouched on the floor and then laid down as Teeva moved up and stood over him.

"I am in position right here and I have line of sight on everyone. Go ahead and start taking them out," he whispered over his helmet comms.

Things were going to be crowded until Teeva moved into the chamber and started doing her thing. With the blaster rifle braced with his elbow on the floor, he took sight on what might be the deadliest of opponents. He looked at the Trandoshan over the sights of his weapon.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Taking 10 on Stealth for 15
Prone in J5, but squeezing with Teeva for the moment.
Aiming at Trandoshan for Dead-eye and eliminating cover

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 21/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:40 am

~ 01:34am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Denia remained in the very back and whispered, "May the Force be with us."

Image Image Image Image
As the group was getting into position and Teeva made ready to move through the doorway, the Trandoshan's blaster rifle came up and he growled a warning. He was looking right at the hiding place where Teeva had appeared. Demos turned to look as well, maybe seeing or hearing something before his bodyguard reacted. Two of the Gamorrean's had tensed as well.

But Hayole and Teeva were faster!

Combat Information | Show
ETA in 28 rounds

Tactical Grid:
Image

Initiative:
*** Surprise Round *** - ONE ACTION ONLY
Hayole -30 <--
Teeva -28
Trandoshan (Blaster Rifle) -28
Kalla -22
J'hera Zed -21
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -17
Demos (unarmed) -16
Denia -15
Critias -10
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -7

*** Round 1 ***
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -16
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     107/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 3   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Demos   (Ref 17(16ff)/Fort 15/Thd 15/Will 20)  32/32 HP; CT 0;
Trand   (Ref 22(20ff)/Fort 22/Thd 22/Will 16)  72/72 HP; CT 0;

Hayole then Teeva are up for Surprise Round (1 Action only)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:43 am

Image
Hayole cursed, "Grap! They spotted us!"

Then stealth went out the window as the dimness was lit up with his blaster rifle's discharge towards the center of the room. His shot missed and splashed across the far wall to leave a scorch mark.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Fire at Trandoshan: Missed

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 21/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:45 am

Teeva let out a low curse as the game was up. Perhaps it was bad luck, or perhaps she wasn't careful enough, but their foes has spotted them. It was worse luck that Hayole's first shot went wide. Either way, they still had a bit of initiative.

Following Crit's orders, Teeva advanced into the darkened room and took the right side. There was not point in hiding it any more. The force user ignated her lightsaber as she stepped into the room. The energy blades flashed into the room and surely caught the attention of every one.

Rushing into a corner, the near human readied to gather the Force tight with her free hand and sent it out at one of the flanking Gamorreans. In the darkness along the edges of the room, Teeva quickly found it hard to make out her target. Combine with having a slipper grip on the Force, Teeva struggled to use the force to move the guard and failed.

"Crap!"

Actions | Show
Swift Action: ignite lightsaber
Move Action: move to k7
Standard Action: Move object on G3 into G4:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12623268
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12623270
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12623273
So forgot about concealment when rolling....11 intial roll + FP (4) total of 15, minus 2 for concealment, which is 13. Doesn't make the DC for to lift the guard. So fails.


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track:
FP: 6 3

Current Weapon in Hand: lightsaber.
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge,Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:56 am

~ 01:34am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
The Trandoshan roared in his language, pointing towards the doorway and made an obscene gesture. It was like he dared the cowardly mercs to even try facing him. Whatever he said, it was surely insulting towards the three he could see and likely involved having intimate relations with a gundark or nerf.

Combat Information | Show
Banshee ETA in 28 rounds

Trandoshan used Draw Fire and beat everyone’s Will Defense. Until his next turn, Teeva, Hayole, and JZ cannot attack anyone else.

Tactical Grid:
Image

Initiative:
*** Surprise Round *** - ONE ACTION ONLY
Hayole -30
Teeva -28
Trandoshan (Blaster Rifle) -28
Kalla -22 <--
J'hera Zed -21
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -17
Demos (unarmed) -16
Denia -15
Critias -10
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -7

*** Round 1 ***
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -16
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     107/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 3   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Demos   (Ref 17(16ff)/Fort 15/Thd 15/Will 20)  32/32 HP; CT 0;
Trand   (Ref 22(20ff)/Fort 22/Thd 22/Will 16)  72/72 HP; CT 0;

Kalla and then J’hera Zed are next for Surprise Round (1 Action only)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:08 am

Image
Kalla changed his whimper to a growl, so he can get ready for the battle ahead.

With his axe in hand, he stepped forward into the light of the Trandoshan.
Move to H8

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage 1/1 per day (+2 Att/Dmg, dur 7r)
Mighty Swing (Spend 2 Swift Actions for +1d10 damage)

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:58 am

Image
J’hera Zed focused on the big lizard-looking humanoid and called upon the Force. The gestures meant little to the tiny furred being, except that it drew attention for him to believe that the Trandoshan had to be dealt with first or they would not get away.

He called on the Force and picked up the being and flung him at the far wall. The Trandoshan was ready for the impact when it came and partially cushioned himself from serious harm.

Actions | Show
Move Object on Trandoshan, throw him to wall at B12 for 5 damage.
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 6+1/day = 6 (used daily FP)

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:13 am

~ 01:34am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image Image
One of the Gamorreans closed in on Teeva, not getting very far.

Image
Demos gathered the Force himself and gestured to a drink glass, causing it to quiver and the dart towards the large Wookiee, the projectile smashing against his shoulder. It was more surprising than painful.

Image
Denia did not move forward, waiting for the others to clear the way. "I sense use of the Force up ahead."

Combat Information | Show
Banshee ETA in 28 rounds
Until Trandoshan's next turn, Teeva, Hayole, and JZ cannot attack anyone else.
G4 moved
Demos UtF to Move Light Object at Kalla, 6 dmg

Tactical Grid:
Image

Initiative:
*** Surprise Round *** - ONE ACTION ONLY
Hayole -30
Teeva -28
Trandoshan (Blaster Rifle) -28
Kalla -22
J'hera Zed -21
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -17
Demos (unarmed) -16
Denia -15
Critias -10 <--
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -7

*** Round 1 ***
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -16
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      52/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0; 6 Dmg
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     107/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 3   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Concealment
Demos   (Ref 17(16ff)/Fort 15/Thd 15/Will 20)  32/32 HP; CT 0;
Trand   (Ref 22(20ff)/Fort 22/Thd 22/Will 16)  67/72 HP; CT 0;

Critias is next for Surprise Round (1 Action only)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 pm

“Stay back, Master Denia,” Crit whispered. “Let us handle this.”

He thought that she probably would not listen, but he had to make the entreaty nonetheless. And he had to admit privately to himself that she would probably be of great benefit. Still, her life was more precious than theirs, and if she fell, it would be a great loss to the galaxy.

He moved forward, even though it exposed him to the line of fire, moving to tuck himself around into an alcove as quickly as he could. It left him vulnerable to one particularly large Gameorrean, but there was nothing for it otherwise. He needed to be out of the Force users’ line of effect.

Crit Combat Information | Show
Move Action: to G4.

Standard Action: None.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron