TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:32 am

~ 01:30am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image Image
Both of the remaining Gamorrean jailors were backed against the wall and the cell by the Wookiee. But they remained in the fight and appeared to have no intentions of surrendering.

It was up to Critias to finish them off since neither the Wookiee nor the female Force user had done the job.


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Teeva -26
Kalla -25
Denia -25
Critias -22 <--
Gamorrean 6 (Stun baton) -20
Gamorrean 7 (Stun baton) -19
Hayole -16
J'hera Zed -12
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -8


Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: -2;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -10; 9 Damage stunning; unconscious

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   Dead
Gam 2   Dead
Gam 3   Dead
Gam 4   Dead
Gam 5   Dead
Gam 6   (Ref 19/Fort 15/Thd 19/Will 13)  7/24 HP; CT -1; Prone
Gam 7   (Ref 19/Fort 15/Thd 19/Will 13)  7/24 HP; CT -1; 

Critias is up for Round 3
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Crit grimaced as he saw Master Denia go down. At least it was from a stun baton and not the edge of a Gamorrean axe. They would be able to revive her, unless things got really bad. He was gambling that they wouldn’t. Already the tide of battle had turned. The Gamorreans were fighting for pure survival now. Already the one on the ground was struggling to get up.

He shifted quickly along the wall, then raised his palm again. Red plasma flared, streaking past Teeva’s shoulder, blazing over the prone guard. It struck the Gamorrean still on his feet squarely in the chest. The guard stumbled back, then went down.

“One left! Take him out!”

Crit Combat Information | Show
Standard Action: Attack G6, 26 to hit, 22 damage:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12310638
Move Action: Move along the wall to spot indicated on map.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:20 am

~ 01:30am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image Image
The last of the Gamorreans tried to jab his stun baton against the Wookiee's fur, but Kalla proved pretty nimble and stepped back to the side, letting it touch nothing but air.


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Teeva -26
Kalla -25
Denia -25
Critias -22
Gamorrean 6 (Stun baton) -20
Gamorrean 7 (Stun baton) -19
Hayole -16 <--
J'hera Zed -12
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -8


Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: -2;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -10; 9 Damage stunning; unconscious

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   Dead
Gam 2   Dead
Gam 3   Dead
Gam 4   Dead
Gam 5   Dead
Gam 6   Dead
Gam 7   (Ref 19/Fort 15/Thd 19/Will 13)  7/24 HP; CT -1; 

Hayole is up for Round 3
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 am

Image
Hayole whirled around, his eye still fixed behind the rear site of his rifle. He exhaled and focused on the fighting guard trying to touch Kalla with the stunning baton.

"I am on it," he answered Critias.

He held the breath, squeezed the trigger and the blaster bolt took the Gamorrean in the torso, toppling over with a large burn hole in the pig-face's side.

"Any more in those side rooms?" he asked, still looking over the blaster rifle's site as he scanned around for more targets.

UPDATED TACTICAL MAP

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
2 Swift Actions to Aim, then rolled 17+10=27 on G7. 15 Damage

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 21/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)


Combat is over for now
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:19 pm

“Good work!” Crit called to the others. “Stay alert, though. Overwatch raised a good point.”

He quickly moved over to the fallen Jedi master, and knelt at her side. He unsnapped a medpac from his utility belt.

“Wook, Teeva, check those doors. Overwatch and CeeJay, cover us while I help our friend here.”

Quickly, Crit found an injector and pressed it to Master Denia’s neck. He did not want to have to use a medpac so early in their escape, but she would be far more of a liability if they had to carry her now. Fresh bacta flowed into Denia’s body, lending her some strength.

Crit Combat Information | Show
Standard Action: Treat Injury w/medpac – (22) Denia gains back her level +7 HP.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12317808
Move Action: Move to Denia’s side to spot indicated on map.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:44 am

Image
Kalla grunted as the others finished them off. He was not as happy as the others since he didn't really contribute to the fight.

The wookie just kept on walking along the hallway staying alert for any movement.
Walk toward guards.

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage 1/1 per day (+2 Att/Dmg, dur 7r)
Mighty Swing (Spend 2 Swift Actions for +1d10 damage)

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:14 am

Teeva relaxed slightly as the last of the guards was dropped. The fight was quick and brutal, but Teeva and her friends came out relatively unscathed. The young force user had been hit with a shock wand, as was the Jedi Master. But it didn't look any one else was hurt.

"Right, one second, "

The girl was still recovering a bit from the stunning. After a short little bit, she felt better and moved to check out one of the rooms for more guards. Teeva had her blaster ready as she peered inside.


actions | Show
Finished recovery of one step on CT, so now only at -1

Move Action:
Standard Action:
Swift Action:


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: -1
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge,Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 am

Image
J’hera Zed squeaked, “Cee Jay is on it.”

He dropped to all fours and scampered forward, swerving around the bodies of the Gamorreans littering the hallway. He approached the previously unknown doorway where the guards had come out of, peeking around the corner.

He closed his eyes, drawing upon his extended senses to feel the presence of beings all around them. If he did not sense any immediate threats nearby, he would mediate a few moments to recover some vitality to use the Force Powers he knew.

Actions | Show
Moved
Take 10 on UtF for Sense Surroundings
Perception (14)
Recover Force Powers

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 6+1/day = 6 (used daily FP)

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 am

~ 01:32am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Teeva did not see anything in the cell where one of the Gamorrean Jailors had been hiding… or more likely sleeping. Inside there was a cot. Critias could see pretty much the same thing in the opposite cell.

J’Hera Zed did not discover any more guards when he peered around the corner. The secret passage continued straight for a few meters, then turned into some spiral stairs that continued upwards.

Image
The Jedi Master came around after the injection. She sat up, using the shaft of the vibroaxe as a walking stick to help herself to her feet, accepting assistance from the medic if offered. “Thank you. So sorry, I am terribly weak.”

“If we had time to rest more, then maybe a stun baton would not knock me unconscious so easily with only one jolt. But we should continue moving before the rest of the palace catches on.”


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      47/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     107/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:49 am

“Not your fault, Master Denia. We’ll do a better job at shielding you from harm.”

The weight of how important Denia was rested heavily on him. It could be that she was the last Jedi mater in existence. Getting her back to the Rebellion would be a huge boon.

“All right…up the stairs then, with that hidden chamber. Let’s not bother with the lift.”

He looked at the little Sciurus, who had closed his shiny black eyes for a few moments.

“Cee Jay, are you good to take point? We need your keen senses and your stealth, as well as your powers. Overwatch can follow to back you up.”

Crit Combat Information | Show
Standard Action: None.

Move Action: None.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:57 am

Image
J’hera Zed had rested a moment to rejuvenate his connection with the Force. He was ready to continue on when Critias mentioned they should take the secret passage.

"Yes, Cee Jay can lead the way. He did not sense any more guards in the immediate area, but there are stairs leading upwards in the palace. He will need Overwatch's eyesight to help him spot things that he cannot."

Actions | Show
Move into the passage and up the stairs with Hayole

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 6+1/day = 6 (used daily FP)

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Image
Hayole turned to look at Critias, Teeva, and Kalla, helmet facing each of them in turn as he checked on them.

He voice came over the helmet's speaker, that artificially transmitted version of it, "Right, I can cover him. I am not sure how stealthy we are going to be in a hallway without cover if there is an officer waiting for the Gamorrean's to return after coming down here. The rest of you finished down here?"

He moved carefully down the hallway, stepping around bodies as he peered ahead over the sights of his blaster rifle, the muzzle training every spot he looked. While the little furry being was able to hide in shadows, he was not so lucky in his former stormtrooper armor.

UPDATED TACTICAL MAP

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Taking 10 on Stealth for 15
Taking 10 on Perception for 18

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 21/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12580
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Image
Kalla nodded in agreement as the others decided to move forward. It was important to move quickly so more guards won't come.

The wookie followed the squirrel to the end of the hall, stepping over the dead Gammoreans.
Walk down the hall.

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage 1/1 per day (+2 Att/Dmg, dur 7r)
Mighty Swing (Spend 2 Swift Actions for +1d10 damage)

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 am

Finding nothing in the room she moved to check out, Teeva took a moment to center herself with the force.

Opening her eyes, she realized that the others were beginning to move down the hallway to the secret passageway that the guards had come pouring out of.

The young force user hurriedly moved into the main hallway.

"Safe to assume that the game is up? To the roof once we get to the main level?"

actions | Show
recover force powers

Move Action:
Standard Action:
Swift Action:


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: -1
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge,Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Crit nodded quickly to Overwatch.

“Yes. Unfortunately I don’t think we have time to search the rooms down here for anything that might be useful.”

He sent out two quick messages on his comm: one to their security droid to abandon its post and head up to the roof by any means necessary, and the second, to Captain OKeefe, requesting that she head out immediately and pick them up on the rooftop.

“I’ve called the captain. Hopefully she can pick us up soon. Let’s move out. Vex, you’re rear guard.”

He moved with Master Denia, making sure not to get too far ahead of her, as they headed out.

Crit Combat Information | Show
Standard Action: None.

Move Action: Move to the middle of the grouping.

Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 47/47; Second Winds: 5/5 remaining
Ref: 20 (19) Fort: 20 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 20 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron