TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:16 pm

~ 01:29am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
The woman was obviously weak, but her comatose state must not be completely debilitating like it would a regular person. She moved slowly, testing her arms and hands after drinking some water. "Thank you. I am Jedi Master Denia."

"I recall being assigned to Plo Koon’s battle group here on Cato Neimoidia and I was engaged in a pitched battle against the Separatists when a droid starfighter crashed near by... and then there was a big explosion... I must have failed to leap away from it in time. Everything went black..."

"This was some time ago, I was able use my trance to recover from my injuries, but I have been unable to awaken or to purge my system of the drugs that were keeping in blackness. I have
been trying to reach out for help, but the only visitor to my room until now been someone who seems shrouded in darkness."

"Then I could sense others..." she gestured slightly toward J'hera Zed and Teeva, "You two today and I subconsciously reached out to your beacons of the Living Force."

"I do not recall any Dargo the Hutt here. Like all his kind, I can understand the need for secrecy when dealing with him. If I am here as his prisoner, he is likely a criminal. The Jedi Council would not stand for this."


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12537
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Crit glanced at Cee Jay.

“Yes, we are...undercover agents using false names.”

He turned back to the Jedi. Not just a Jedi, apparently, but a Jedi master. That was impressive. She was perhaps one of the very last Jedi in the galaxy, and would be a great asset to the Rebellion if they could get her back.

“Master Denia. Please know that we have much to tell you about what has happened since you were captured, and some of it will be very troubling. We will also share our real names and more about what has happened when we get you to safety. Unfortunately, now is not the time, as guards could come back at any moment, and they will not be pleased that we have freed you. However, we have completed our mission and just need to get to our ship and get off planet. We will, of course, take you with us.”

He paused, briefly, and looked through his medical kit.

“How do you feel? If we encounter resistance, do you feel that you could fight? I can give you a shot of adrenaline if you feel like you need it, though I would prefer not to because it could be dangerous.”
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 am

Image
J’hera Zed cocked his head to the side as Critias looked at him, and he blinked a few times while his whiskers twitched.

He turned back to the human woman, "Cee Jay had a master once. Jedi, he is too. He lives now with the Force, but he talks to Cee Jay in visions and dreams too. He wonders if Master Denia can sense him as well... but Cannon is correct that they should get moving and chitter about others things later."

He hopped off the bed and moved to the door of the cell.

Actions | Show
move to door way.

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Teeva pursed her lips in a frown as the Jedi Master identified herself and gave a brief account of her last conscious memories. That was definitely sometime ago and a cold chill went down the force users spine. To be trapped like that was horror. But at the same, she also felt sadness. There would be grief and hardship for Denia once they brought her up to the current events.

The force user was also troubled at the visitor that was mentioned. That made Teeva worry and wonder if any of the imperial agents that visited Darga were force users. All the more to get away.

"The Jedi Council has little power here at the moment. As such, we should be going if we can. As has been mentioned earlier. It is only a matter of time. "

Teeva waited to see if the older woman would need assistance.


actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Image
Kalla started getting nervous after staying for too long. He started grunting and whining, shuffling his feet so they will get his attention.

“Wwwrourrr!” (We need to hurry.) he roared, a little louder than last time. Event though it might scare the woman, they really needed to start moving.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:43 am

~ 01:30am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Master Denia was able to get to her feet with minimal help from Critias. Shuffling from the room she replied, "I appear to have lost my lightsaber, but I can still use the Force even in my weakened condition. I have had enough of the drugs to last me for some time."

"Let us left this place immediately. I will help as best I can should we run into opposition on the way."

Reaching the door, she looked down at the tiny sciurus and asked, "Who was your master, little one? Perhaps I might know him."

Image
Meanwhile at the corner of the opening for the passageway, Hayole noticed that the light for the turbolift button went out. And he hear the scrapping of steal like blast doors shutting. The sound was coming from way down the passage and up the stairs.

"I heard something from back up the stairs, like a door being shut or something. Also, that turbolift's light on the call button went out."

Skill Checks | Show
Roll Perception Checks in next IC post


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12537
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Crit frowned.

“The call light went out? As in, the lift arrived on our level, or…”

He trailed off, not wanting to voice the alternative. He listened hard for a moment, but couldn’t really hear anything. He shook his head.

“Wook, CeeJay, take point.”

He indicated that the two head forward to the lift.

“I will follow with Master Denia. Vex and Overwatch, watch our six.”

User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Image
Kalla nodded at Hayole, grunting a little bit. He hurried out of the door, looking back at his companions.

“Mrrouwrgh!” (Who is your master Ceejay?) he grumbled in concern. Even he didn't really know who it was. Could it be Obi-wan?


Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:26 am

Image
J’hera Zed looked up at the large furry Wookiee and the Jedi Master, squeaking a reply, "Cee Jay's master was Gar Nolan. They worked together on Kashyyyk."

"Perhaps Wook had heard of him there?" he asked with a curious expression. He continued scampering across the dungeon chamber to the opening of the passageway where Hayole was keeping watch from the corner.

He drew a frag grenade from his pouch, ready in case they needed some extra firepower without revealing their Force powers.

Actions | Show
Perception 17

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 am

"Got it, Cannon" Teeva replied as she prepared to watch the group's back.

But then the news of lift light going out and other noises began to make the force users heart pound. It would indicate the game was up.

"Do you think the lift has been disabled?" she asked as she looked around sharply.

perception | Show
perception, 17
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st12228470


actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:45 am

Image
Hayole brought his blaster rifle up and sighted it down the corridor leading back up stairs. With the cover of the corner, he remained standing.

He was listening for sounds and his voice was barely a whisper of the comlinks, "Copy that."


UPDATED TACTICAL MAP

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Stayed put listening
Perception Roll = 26

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12537
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:24 am

~ 01:30am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Master Denia moved into the room, a little slowly in her condition, but moving under her own power unassisted. "I might have heard of Gar Nolan, but do not recall he had a padawan... but then I was rather busy with out Council business."

The turbolift doors did not open, remaining shut. Those in the front of the group heard something else, the heavy pounding of boots. But the noise was muffled as if behind a closed door. There had not been a door in the hallway other than the turbolift.

Image Image
However a previously hidden door opened about 10 meters down, just before the turbolift and Gamorreans started pouring out. The group was not caught of guard though, all but Critias hearing them coming. Teeva and Kalla were quickest to react.


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Teeva -26 <--
Kalla -25
Denia -25
Critias -22
Gamorrean 6 (Stun baton) -20
Gamorrean 7 (Stun baton) -19
Hayole -16
Gamorrean 5 (Vibro axe) -16
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -15
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -13
J'hera Zed -12
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -8
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -3

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0;
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0;
Gam 3   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 5   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 6   (Ref 20/Fort 16/Thd 20/Will 14)  24/24 HP; CT 0; Total Concealment
Gam 7   (Ref 20/Fort 16/Thd 20/Will 14)  24/24 HP; CT 0; Total Concealment

Teeva, then Kalla are up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12537
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:21 am

They had there answer now as to what was coming. Guards poured out of a secret compartment across from the turbo lift and cutting off their escape. Either some one found the bodies upstairs or an alarm was triggered. But no time to dwell to much on it Teeva chided herself.

"Blast...Try to keep them contained in the hall for a grenade!"

The girl moved up to behind JZ. It was no time to hold back on the Force. Any one freeing a known Force user had to be in the thick of it already. The young force user stretched out her gloved hand and used the Force to grab a hold of the lead gamorrean. The seriousness of the situation must have sharpen Teeva's grip on the force, and she was able to snatch up the guard and hurl him into the one behind with great force.


perception | Show
perception: 24


actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action: move to behind jz
Standard Action: use move object on G1 and throw into G3: utF check (27)
dmg to each? 24


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike,Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Image
Kalla growled at the Gamorreans, shaking his head. He knew they would be coming.

“MWwwwrrrouughghghg!!” (I'm gonna kill those filthy pigs!) the wookie roared loudly.

Noticing the Jedi behind him, Kalla quickly backed up so he was right in front of her.

“Wrroughrrrrrsd!!” (I won't let the pigs hurt you.) he grunted at Denia.

Move one square back.
Readying Attack with Vidroaxe should one gamorrean come near
(23,26)

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
Last edited by LMiller on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:48 am

~ 01:30am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Seeing one of the novices in the Force expertly fling one gamorrean into another to knock them both of their feet and slow the advance of the guards, Master Denia said, "That was well done. You are strong in the Force."

She pulled on the Force as well, flinging the next standing guard back and into another right behind him. The crash and momentum was enough to take two of the gamorreans completely out of the fight. The lost their vibro axes int he impact and neither go up moved after them impact. Darga was right to be wary of a Jedi Master unleashed within his palace.


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Teeva -26
Kalla -25
Denia -25
Critias -22 <--
Gamorrean 6 (Stun baton) -20
Gamorrean 7 (Stun baton) -19
Hayole -16
Gamorrean 5 (Vibro axe) -16
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -15
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -13
J'hera Zed -12
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -8
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -3

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    47/47 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;
Denia:     108/108 HP (Thd 29)(FP5); CT: -5;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 16/Fort 13/Thd 18/Will 9)  3/27 HP; CT -1; Prone
Gam 2   Dead
Gam 3   (Ref 16/Fort 13/Thd 18/Will 9)  3/27 HP; CT -1; Prone
Gam 4   Dead
Gam 5   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 6   (Ref 20/Fort 16/Thd 20/Will 14)  24/24 HP; CT 0; Total Concealment
Gam 7   (Ref 20/Fort 16/Thd 20/Will 14)  24/24 HP; CT 0; Total Concealment

Critias is up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12537
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron