TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:36 am

Image
Hayole slung his blaster rifle back over his shoulder and grabbed an arm of a dead Gamorrean. He started dragging him behind the computer console. “We should barely be able to hide all of them…”

“But anyone looking down here is still going to eventually sound the alarm when a bunch of Gamorreans are no longer manning the guard station. It could buy us an extra minute maybe.” An extra minute might just mean the difference between capture and escape, so the soldier kept dragging the body to be behind the computer console.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Drag bodies

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11985
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Image
Kalla nodded at the furry creature, knowing that he needed to concentrate on the Force. The Wookiee glanced at Teeva and grunted, “Wwrrowrrgh!” (I can move these guards.)

He walked over to a dead guard and lifted him up like a feather. Kalla dumped the guard and smiled at the others.

“Mmmrrouwrr!” (You guys use the Force while I move the guards.)

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:46 am

Teeva looked to JZ as the furry force user confirmed he heard the voice as well.

"Right. A voice in my head--our heads. Based on the nature, likely the owner is force sensitive."

The girl moved back to the door near where the voice had indicated. She glanced down and say JZ concentrating, seeing if he found anything else. Then she turned inwards herself, concentrating.


actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action: take 10 on UtF check to sense surroundings, would be 18
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:15 am

Crit looked slowly between J’hera Zed and Teeva.

“Oh,” he said. “I see.”

He didn’t see, not really. He couldn’t understand what it was to be Force-sensitive. Couldn’t really understand what it would be like to reach out with senses other than the ones he had been born with. Perhaps, he thought, it was like his cybernetic arm provided feedback. At once part of him, and yet…not. He supposed the sentient mind could adapt to anything.

“Well then. Let us hurry.”

He grabbed up the last of the corpses and dumped it behind the console. He turned toward the inner door, glancing sidelong at J’hera Zed, to see what the little Sciurus might have to say. It appeared he was concentrating on something beyond sight and hearing, beyond normal senses.

Crit Combat Information | Show
Move Action: Stay put.
Standard Action: None.
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Image
J’hera Zed opened his eyes having perceived what was past the doors from the guard chamber.

"Cee Jay could see the hallway lead straight, past a turbolift to some stairs, that descended down and back around underneath the floor beneath his feet. The turbolift also opens up on the lower level hallway. Below his feet there is and hallway that leads back underneath to open into a room with several doors. He doesn't sense any beings besides his companions within ten meters."

With a need for more speed, he scampered up Kalla's leg to perch on his furry shoulder once the Wookiee approached to go through the door leading below.

Actions | Show
Climb up on Kalla's shoulder

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
User avatar
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Image
Hayole unslung the blaster rifle once again and took up position, kneeling behind the cover near the door. His weapon was pointed back up the stairs opposite the door leading down.

"Alright, I will cover the rear in case there happened to be anyone curious and following. Move out when you are ready."

UPDATED TACTICAL MAP

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Moved into position

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11985
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Image
Kalla finished moving the guards and regrouped with the others. With the little, furry creature on his shoulder, the Wookiee growled, “Mmrrowrrr!” (I’m opening the door.)

After grunting some more, Kalla got the courage to open the door. He stepped inside, looking around.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 pm

“Stay alert,” Crit whispered, into the team’s comms. “If this person who is reaching out to you is ‘the prisoner’ we seek, there could be guards in the prison itself.”

He would think so. This would be a high-value target, the highest, especially if Darga had dealings with the Empire on a regular basis. But it did beg the question of who was the true captor of this unknown Force-user. Darga had to be cognizant that someone was down there, but did he know the person’s true nature? Or was all of this the work of the majordomo?

He moved up after Kalla and J’hera Zed, coming abreast of Teeva, trusting Hayole to bring up the rear.

Crit caught her eye, then switched to a private channel, just between him and Teeva.

“Does this person who contacted you seem trustworthy?” he subvocalized, for her ears alone.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:35 pm

~ 01:24am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Descending the stairs to the lower level revealed a dank, musty smelling hallway where the turbolift from above came down. The narrow hallway has scattered pools of stagnant water on the floor. Moving along, the hallway opened up to a larger chamber.

The dank, musty area used to be nice (if bare) servants’ quarters, but it had since fallen into disarray. Where plain doors likely stood at the entrance to each room off of the main chamber, barred prison doors had been crudely forced into place. A water pipe has ruptured, flooding parts of the floor with water, and thick mold has grown on the walls. Many of the lights in the area flicker or were simply missing, casting shadows about the room.

The whispered voice in Teeva and J'hera Zed continued a murmuring in their minds, repeating the request to save her. They could feel her presence growing closer and thought the second door on the right was where she might be. The door was a larger, metal door compare to the other four off the central chamber.


UPDATED MAP for Dungeon

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11985
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Image
Kalla looked around the dank chamber. He wondered if a Wookiee was captured in there.

The Wookiee stopped at a door that was bigger than the others. To him it seemed the most likely that someone was in there.

Kalla looked at Teeva and grunted, “Wwrowr, hmm?” (Is this the right place?)

He waited for the Force users to sense something else.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:14 am

Teeva wrankled her nose at the sight of the converted dungeon. She felt sympathny for any being that would be held down in the makeshift cells. Truly they deserved better.

"You got it, Wook. Second on the right."

The force user glanced to Crit.

"The voice was urgent and pleading. The type to be suffering. Though doubtful that it is some kind of ruse, I think we should free whoever it is."

The girl moved up to support Kalla as the wookie prepared to open the door.


actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Image
J’hera Zed remained perched on the wookiee’s shoulder, ready to peer inside once the large furry friend opened the door.

“Cee Jay agrees with Teeva,” the little sciurus squeaked softly. The voice in his head feeling somewhat benevolent and in need of aid. “He thinks this must be the prisoner they have heard about it.”

Actions | Show
none

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
User avatar
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Image
Hayole kept his eyes scanning the hallway behind them, standing rear guard at the corner while the others moved into the dungeon chamber and talked about the voice in the sciurus and girl’s heads. It was some mystical mumbo jumbo to him, and he wondered if the pair were not a bit looney. Oh, he understood they could do some amazing things, but such talents did not imply sanity.

“Go ahead and check it out. I have this direction covered,” he said over the squad channel on his helmet’s commlink while looking over the sights of his blaster rifle.

UPDATED TACTICAL MAP

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Moved into position

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11985
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Crit nodded, taking Teeva’s assessment of the voice fully at face value. There was no other way to do it, until he met the person for himself. He thought it also likely that the person was benevolent, or at the very least, truly in need of their aid. Perhaps it would turn out to be a situation like Admiral Varth, and the person would be on their side by being against the Empire that imprisoned them.

He moved to the opposite side of the door as Hayole, to cover from that side.

“Go ahead,” he told Wook. “I’ll cover this side.”

Crit Combat Information | Show
Move Action: Move to placement on map.
Standard Action: None.
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Image
Kalla whimpered after talking about his family on Kashyyyk. He missed everyone; his brother, 5 sisters, and parents. The wookiee wondered if he would ever see them again.

Kalla grunted as he opened the big door and peeked inside, “Mmrrow?” (Anyone here?)

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest