TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Image
Hayole whirled around, sighting his weapon after the last of the Gamorreans. “We are lucky they don’t have comlinks.”

He paused and held his breath for a second… another… he was aiming to keep from shooting Kalla in the back as the Wookiee harried the guard. He held another second and squeezed the trigger of his blaster rifle.

The plasma bolt missed, splashing its scorching energy on the wall just past the fleeing Gamorrean.

“Mawk! You guys get him!” he called to Critias and Teeva.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Aim to reduce cover
Attacked G4 (13) missed
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11838211#

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)


Critias and then Teeva are up for Round 3
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12301
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:45 am

Teeva gasped as the one guard broke and ran. It would be disasterous if the guard made it out of the room and warned the others. If the fight didn't sound the alarm, the feeling guard certainly would.

Dropping all pretense, Teeva moved to get a better line of sight, and focused on the force. Her perceived severity of the situation granted her clarity, and she was able to pull on the force with ease. The gripped the gamorrean and slamed it into the wall. The crack of ribs could be heard over the fighting.


actions | Show
Swift Action: use FP to return Move Object back to suite
Move Action: move
Standard Action: Move Object on G4: Utf (24), 12 damage


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Crit whipped around as the gamorrean ran for the stairs. This was looking bad. If the guard got away, then he could raise the alarm, and bring the entire palace down on them. What had turned out as a foray to satisfy their curiosity and obligation to help could cause the entire mission to fail. Crit wondered if he should have ordered them to pull out earlier.

He stepped awkwardly around the bodies littering the floor, following on Kalla’s heels. He stopped and thrust out his hand to fire. The blast went wide, striking the wall.

“I missed! He’s getting away!”

spoiler: show
Move Action: Dash after gamorrean.
Standard Action: Shoot at G4. (16, miss.)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11840656
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:28 am

~ 01:20am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Despite being banged up from a blaster shot and thrown across the room, the Gamorrean was tough. He gave up his idea of fleeing sicne the way to escape was no longer clear. Instead he took his vibro axe and went after one of the closest mercs... the smallest one.

The vibro axe crashed down, barely missing the sciurus, shaving off some fur. The bulky blades impact with the floor was loud and the upswing clipped the tiny Force user to nearly send him spprawling. He was going to feel a bruise from that one.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Gam 4 attacked JZ, 17dmg

Initiative:
Kalla -27
Hayole -24
Critias -23
Teeva -20
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -20
J'hera Zed -10 <--
Gamorrean 3 (Blaster Rifle) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 14)(FP7); CT: -1;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 19)(FP7); CT: -1;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1  Dead
Gam 2  Dead
Gam 3  Unconscious
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  2/27 HP; CT 0;
Gam 5  Dead
Gam 6  Dead
Gam 7  Dead

J’hera Zed is up for Round 3
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12301
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:40 am

Image
J’hera Zed stepped back and away from danger, narrowly getting split down the middle. He had not come through unscathed, but he was still in the fight. "Cee Jay thinks that was cloth, too close."

He refocused on the Force, recalling his ability to choke creatures again. He reached out with a paw, like he was going to grab hold of something in the air. Then he made a fist as he pulled the Force into him. The Gamorrean immediate began choking and dropped the vibro axe. Struggling for breath that would not come, he quickly lost consciousness and collapsed. Even after the tiny Force user let go of the Froce the guard had not resumed to breath. His windpipe had been crushed and he asphyxiated.


Actions | Show
2m step, and Sift Action to restore Force Grip with Telekinetic Savant
Force Grip on Gam 4 with 31 vs. Fort, for 35 Dmg. Dead
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: -1
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip


Combat is over
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Crit had cringed when he had seen the gamorrean bring his axe down so close to J’hera Zed. It had happened so quickly he hadn’t been able to tell if the little sciurus had actually escaped or not. But it seemed he had – and not only escaped; he had turned on his attacker with swift efficiency. Crit knew enough now about Force-users to recognize the signs of its use. J’hera Zed had not only stopped the gamorrean, he had choked the life out of him.

He eyed J’hera Zed for a long moment, wondering if that was acceptable to the Jedi code, but there was no one to say. J’hera Zed had only been a trainee when he lost his master, as Crit understood it, and he knew better than to ask Teeva any questions about the Jedi.

“Well done,” he said in the silence after the gamorrean had stopped twitching. Then he turned toward the door that the gamorreans had been guarding. “Let us move quickly into the basement and see what we find. First, does anyone wish to be treated with some first aid?”

He eyed J’hera Zed again. The sciurus looked wounded.

“Cee Jay?”

spoiler: show
Move Action: Stay put.
Standard Action: None.
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

Image
J’hera Zed took a moment to breathe deep after the battle, recovering his wits after the close shave. The axe had literally shaved him some.

"Cee Jay is mostly okay. He can wait."

He moved back around the computer console to be near the others, continuing, "The leader is still alive over there on the floor. Cee Jay only knocked him out."

The tiny sciurus looked up at Teeva and squeaked in a low voice, "Cee Jay heard a voice in his head asking for help. He wonders if Vex did as well."


Actions | Show
Recover Condition Track

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Image
Hayole took a moment to breath in and out now that the fight was over. The axe had nearly knocked him flat, but the armor saved him from serious injury.

"Yeah, I am okay too for now. Just a close call, not nearly as close as Cee Jay's though."

He donned his helmet, all pretense of a ruse ended. If anyone came upon them now, the grap would hit the fan once they saw the Gamorrean bodies.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Recover on Condition Track

Character Sheet
HP: 36/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12301
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:36 am

Before Teeva knew it, the battle was over. They had been lucky and was able to deal with all the guards before an alarm was sounded. At least she hoped. Only JZ and Hayole looked to be injured and all that not bad.

"Yes, Cee Jay. I heard the voice too."

The implications were profound. A force user able to communicate by the voice Teeva and JZ heard had to be strong. Which meant possible training. Like a jedi.

"Who ever it is, we shouldn't allow them to fall into imperial hands...if that is what the Hutt or the major domo has planned."

With pistol in hand, and the battle over, Teeva takes a quick moment to center herself with the force. She also listens to see if there is any more from the voice that spoke earlier.



actions | Show
Swift Action: recover force powers.
Move Action: move
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:51 am

“All right, let’s take a moment to catch our breath and then press forward.”

Crit strode over to where the leader of the gamorrean guard lay on the floor. He quickly searched the fellow for any keycards or anything else interesting he might have on his person. He didn’t think that anyone would be interested in the man’s weapons, but you never knew. Perhaps the leader would have a datapad full of sensitive information. Crit’s lips twisted in a grim smile. If only.

“Why don’t we drag all the bodies fully into the room and close and lock the door behind us?”

Crit Combat Information | Show
Move Action: Stay put.
Standard Action: None.
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
Last edited by Critias Nor on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:06 am

~ 01:21am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~The head of the Gamorrean guards was still unconscious, but alive. He had 50 credits, a holo flimsy of a female Gamorrean, and some old yellowed teeth, in addition to the blaster rifle that lay on the floor nearby.

The guard station had not door to the stairs leading up to the Guest Quarters and Darga’s Court. So far no one had come to investigate the noise from the brief fight, probably because there was no commlink on the guard captain’s body and none had been able to activate a call from the computer console to sound an alert.

Again the female voice whispers in the minds of the two Force Sensitives, “I am not far, through the door... just down the stairs...” They could sense that she was to be found behind the door past the unconscious guard captain.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 32/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP5); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12301
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Image
Kalla let out a sigh of relief and walked over to the unconscious Gamorrean. He leaned in and picked up a tooth as Critias was searching.

“Heh, heh, heh!” (Ha, ha, Look at this!) the Wookiee grunted and showed the man. To Kalla it seemed funny to carry teeth while guarding a place. He would rather bring a weapon instead.

Tossing the tooth to the ground, the Wookiee smiled at the furry creature and grunted, “Wwrrowrr?!” (Wanna climb on to my shoulder?)

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Teeva looked back towards the hallway. She didn't see a door that could be closed as Crit was suggesting.

"We could at least drag the bodies from out of sight of the hallway. If we have the time..."

The near human looked at those as the doorway leading further into the what must be the dungeon or holding cells. She heard the voice again, indicating that they were close to whoever owned it.

"The voice says it is just beyond those doors, Cannon and Wook. Down some stairs."

The girl then looked at Hayole.

"I can't move these bodies myself..without the force. But with a hand, we should be able to drag them out of the way."

With the mercenaries help, Teeva would attempt to move the bodies out of line of sight from the hallway.


actions | Show
Swift Action: recover force powers.
Move Action: move
Standard Action: [/url]


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 4

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:58 pm

“Voice? What voice? Did I miss something?”

Crit looked at Teeva quizzically. He paused for a second, listening, but only heard the rustling of his comrades as they moved around the room, and the ambient sounds of the palace. He glanced in the direction of the doors Teeva had indicated, but he didn’t hear anything in particular coming from that direction.

“Did you hear something? Did they say something, or was it just a cry for help?”

He hurriedly pocketed the things he had found on the gamorrean, and slung the rifle over his shoulder.

Crit Combat Information | Show
Move Action: Stay put.
Standard Action: None.
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:35 am

Image
J’hera Zed shook his head at Wookiee’s offer, “Cee Jay can walk on his own for now, but he thanks Kallakannazza.”

He scampered towards the far exit from the guardroom entrance. He was not able to help move bodies, but he could look ahead. Closer to Critias he said by way of explanation, “Cee Jay heard voice in head asking for help.”

Closing his eyes he reached out with his senses to feel the living Force around them and look for more guards lurking past the door.

Actions | Show
Recover Force Suite
Take 10 on UtF: Sense Surroundings
Perception (24)

Combat Information | Show
HP: 32/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: None
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron