TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Image - Have nuts, will travel

Moderator: PMiller

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:29 am

Image
Kalla roared and stopped arguing with Hayole. He winked and patted him on the back. He motioned for Cee Jay to get off his back and rushed forward with his axe. He roared so loud, even he thought it was a little too much. He sliced with all his might at the guard.

Kalla opened his eyes, and saw the guard's head chopped off on the ground. He grinned and relaxed a little. He'll do anything to kill those guards.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Moved & Attack G7 (22) for 16 dmg
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11808586#

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 am

Image
Hayole had his blaster rifle in hand when the others came down into the guard room and started flinging and tossing Gamorreans around. “There are more there in the back. Someone finish off that one on the floor, I am getting those in the back.”

He moved forward towards the left wall, near the door. The fight was proving to be more up close and personal with the guards all carrying vibro axes. Dropping into a prone firing position would end up making them easier targets for the Gamorreans if they got close.

He had a clear line of fire on one of the other guards in the back of the room and squeezed off a shot. The searing bolt splashed over the tough Gamorrean hide.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Moved and attacked G1 (17) for 16 dmg
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11808586#

Character Sheet
HP: 59/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:45 am

~ 01:20am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Using the Force, both Teeva and J'hera Zed felt a presence in their mind trying to speak with them. It said, "You are close and I can feel you. Help me."

Image Image
Two of the Gamorreans were likely dead and the third on the floor was already pretty banged up from being taken down. There were still 4 more in the back of the room behind the two countertops.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Kalla -27
Hayole -24
Critias -23 <--
Teeva -20
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -20
Gamorrean 6 (Vibro axe) -20
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -14
J'hera Zed -10
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -9
Gamorrean 3 (Vibro axe) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 49/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7+1); CT: 0;
Hayole:     59/59 HP (Thd 20)(FP7); CT: 0;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP6); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  11/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 3   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 5  Dead
Gam 6   (Ref 19/Fort 15/Thd 20/Will 13)  22/24 HP; CT -1;
Gam 7  Dead

Critias and Teeva are up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 am

Teeva quickly drew her blaster from it's holster. She mentally cursed herself for not having it in hand sooner. Now precious time was wasted.

"Crit, Can you finish it off?"

The force user then paused as a voice spoke in her head. It felt of the Force, and was pleading. There wasn't time to communicate properly.

Hold on, we're coming, Teeva simply thought as she pulled her concentration back to the fight at hand.

The girl moved up to the first console, hoping to get some meager cover. She would need to close the distance to those guards in the back in order to use her powers.

actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action: move
Standard Action: Draw blaster


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:07 pm

“Copy that, Vex,” Crit said.

He moved up further into the room, pausing just behind Teeva, and fired at the lone gamorrean left from the first wave. While the fellow was on the ground and looked pretty bad off, he was still probably capable of causing some trouble. Crit raised his hand and unleashed a bolt of plasma directly into the gamorrean. The fellow went still immediately. A mercy killing.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Move behind Teeva.
Standard Action: Shoot at G7. (27, hit, damage 17, didn’t roll for critting.)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11817754
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:32 pm

~ 01:20am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
Despite some of their number falling, two of the Gamorreans were starting to react. One was too far away to get very far, but the other left cover and then picked up speed to charge the shoulder who was the root of all these problems. Hayole was nearly knocked down with the force of the blow coming at him! He managed to block the vibro axe on the shaft with the baster rifle in his hand to prevent being split down the middle.

Image
One of the guards in cover towards the back of the chamber was dressed a little different. In the confusion of ambushing and starting the battle, no one had noticed until he drew attention to himself by shouting orders in the grunting language of the guards. Instead of a vibro axe he was carrying a blaster rifle and he worn better armor.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Gam 4 double moved
Gam 1 moved, then Charged to hit Hayole for 23 dmg

Initiative:
Kalla -27
Hayole -24
Critias -23
Teeva -20
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -20
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -14
J'hera Zed -10 <--
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -9
Gamorrean 3 (Blaster Rifle) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 49/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7+1); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 19)(FP7); CT: -1; 23 dmg
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP6); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 15/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  11/27 HP; CT 0; Charged
Gam 2   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 3   (Ref 21/Fort 21/Thd 26/Will 15)  32/32 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 5  Dead
Gam 6  Dead
Gam 7  Dead

J'hera Zed is up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:46 pm

J'hera Zed scrambled over Kalla's shoulder and leaped to the computer console and then to the floor on the other side, a brilliant display of acrobatics.

Landing on the floor he drew the Force to him and unleashed a wave towards the two Gamorrean's in the back of the chamber. The wave of invisible power slammed into the, knocking them back against the wall and to the floor.

Actions | Show
Moved with Acrobatics (33)
Force Slam on G2 & G3, 24 vs. Fort, 25 dmg and prone
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
HP: 49/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: Normal
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
User avatar
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 am

~ 01:20am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image Image
The two knocked down guards were no out of the fight. One of them got to his feet and moved towards the little furry merc, ready to chop him in half with his vibro axe. The other remained were he was, prone on the floor and took up a firing position with his blaster rifle. He did not fire, though. He yelled and grunted commands to the other three.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Initiative:
Kalla -27 <--
Hayole -24
Critias -23
Teeva -20
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -20
Gamorrean 1 (Vibro axe) -14
J'hera Zed -10
Gamorrean 2 (Vibro axe) -9
Gamorrean 3 (Blaster Rifle) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 49/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 19)(FP7); CT: -1;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP6); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1   (Ref 15/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  11/27 HP; CT 0; Charged
Gam 2   (Ref 16/Fort 13/Thd 18/Will 9)  2/27 HP; CT -1;
Gam 3   (Ref 21/Fort 21/Thd 26/Will 15)  15/32 HP; CT 0; Cover +5; Prone
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0; Cover +5
Gam 5  Dead
Gam 6  Dead
Gam 7  Dead

Kalla is up for Round 2
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Image
Kalla quickly regained his strength and crouched down in a fighting stance. He stepped over the dead guard and popped up behind the Gamorrean fighting Hayole. He swung his axe, surprising the guard, who had no time to react.

“Wwwrouurgh!” (That’s two down!)

He grinned to himself, proud that his axe killed two already.

Kalla faced the other guards, waiting for them to come and charge.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Move and attacked G1 (22) for 17 dmg
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11823519#

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Image
Hayole grunted from the impact of blocking the deadly vibro axe that could have sliced into his armor like it was butter. But the Wookiee had efficiently removed that threat from in front of him. “Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it.”

But the battle was not over yet and another strong guard with a sharp vibro axe had advanced around the other side of the computer console and another was looking to chop up the little, furry Force user.

The soldier repositioned to get a better line of fire and squeezed off another blaster bolt. His target had already been banged up and his blaster shot plugged him in the head, leaving a smoking hole as the Gamorrean crashed down like a felled tree.

“You two have that one over there?” he called to Critias and Teeva as another guard was getting close to them.

Hayole's Combat Info | Show
Move and Attacked G2 (23) for 19 dmg
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11823519#

Character Sheet
HP: 59/59; Second Winds 5/5 remaining
Fort: 20; Ref: 20 (17 Flat-Footed); Will: 15
Damage Threshold: 20; Condition Track:
FP: 7/7
Init: +10
Perception: +8 (+10 w/helmet)

Weapons
-Heavy Blaster Rifle [+9 Atk... 3d10+3 (+10 Atk... 3d10+4 in point blank range; Aiming Damage 4d10+4)] 24/30 Shots Remaining [single fire mode]
-Heavy Blaster Pistol [+7 Atk... 3d8+1 (+8 Atk... 3d8+2 in point blank range)]

Special Combat Actions
-Autofire Assault (Autofire penalty is reduced to -2 and autofire hits deal an additional +1 die of damage)
-Point Blank Shot (+1 Atk, +1 Damage to ranged attacks in point blank range)
-Precise Shot (may fire into melee without taking a -5 penalty)
-Deadeye (Aiming before a Ranged Attack increases the damage die by 1)


Critias and then Teeva are up for Round 2
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Teeva » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:53 am

Teeva noted the efficiency of the group. Before long, there only remained two guards as every one opened fired and unleashed. Kalla had gone to work with his axe, and Hayole and Crit with there blasters. JZ threw the guards around with his force. Now the girl just hoped that the alarm hadn't been raised.

"Got it!" replied Teeva to Hayole.

She saw the guard advance along the side of the room. Swinging to face him, Teeva threw out her gloved hand and used the force. She tried conjured a blast of Force and directed it at the Gamorrean. Howerver, the force was slippery and the force user failed to control it. The attempt fizzled out and the guard was unaffected.

"Gah! The glove broke!" Teeva yelled as she took steps back past Kalla.

actions | Show
Swift Action:
Move Action: move
Standard Action: Force Blast on G4: UtF is 11, spending FP, (1) , miss


Teeva Mini-stats | Show
Init +9, Speed 30ft
Current HP: 47/47; Second Winds 3/3 remaining
Ref: 17 (12ff) Fort:15 Will: 16
Damage Threshold: 14 Condition Track: normal
FP: 6 5

Current Weapon in Hand: blaster
Medpacs: 2

Special Combat Actions: block
Force Powers Available (UtF +6): Battlestrike, Move Object, Surge, Force Blast
Teeva, Jensaarai Force User
User avatar
Teeva
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby Critias Nor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:58 am

Crit stepped back and moved closer to the others. The gamorrean was rapidly approaching, the stench of the fellow’s unwashed body evident even from this distance. That was the least of Crit’s worries, however.

He raised his cybernetic hand in a gesture that was not unlike Teeva’s, and a red bolt of plasma blossomed from within. It flashed over the distance between them and struck the gamorrean full in the chest, a heavy blow, but not a killing one.

“He’s not down!” he warned the others.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Move toward Kalla.
Standard Action: Shoot at G4. (22, hit, damage 18.)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11825462
Swift Action: None.
Free Action: None.

HP: 43/43; Second Winds: 4/4 remaining
Ref: 19 (18ff) Fort: 19 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 19 Condition Track:
FP: 7/7

Weapon in Hand: Heavy blaster pistol; weapon is always in hand.
Special Combat Actions: Point Blank Shot.
User avatar
Critias Nor
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:58 am

~ 01:20am Local - Cato Neimoidia: Darga's Palace ~Image
With things not going verywell for the Gamorreans, their morale was sure to break.. if it wasn’t already. The one that got burned by Critias shrugged off the pain and kept moving, not bothering to pursue the mercs and instead made for the stairs.


UPDATED MAP for Guard Chamber

Combat Information | Show
Gam 4 double moved

Initiative:
Kalla -27
Hayole -24
Critias -23
Teeva -20
Gamorrean 4 (Vibro axe) -20
J'hera Zed -10 <--
Gamorrean 3 (Blaster Rifle) -9

Party Status:
Code: Select all
J'hera Zed: 49/49 HP (Thd 15)(FP7); CT: 0;
Hayole:     36/59 HP (Thd 19)(FP7); CT: -1;
Critias:    38/38 HP (Thd 17)(FP7); CT: 0;
Kalla:      58/58 HP (Thd 23)(FP7); CT: 0;
Teeva:      55/55 HP (Thd 16)(FP6); CT: 0;

J'hera's Powers Avail: Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip, Telekinetic Savant
Kalla's Rage (8 rnds): 1/1
Teeva's Powers Avail: Battle Strike, Move Object; Surge; Force Blast

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Gam 1  Dead
Gam 2  Dead
Gam 3   (Ref 21/Fort 21/Thd 26/Will 15)  15/32 HP; CT 0; Cover +5; Prone
Gam 4   (Ref 17/Fort 14/Thd 19/Will 10)  27/27 HP; CT 0;
Gam 5  Dead
Gam 6  Dead
Gam 7  Dead

J’hera Zed is up for Round 2
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 11987
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby J'hera Zed » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:01 am

Image
J’hera Zed did not bother with any pretenses about the prop glove to conceal his Force powers any longer. He kept his hold on the Force and channeled to grip the prone Gamorrean’s throat to squeeze of his breathing.

The guard thrashed a bit, legging go of his blaster rifle in the struggle. The power was strong and very quickly the Gamorrean fell limp on the floor, unconscious.

Actions | Show
Force Grip on Gam 3 with 27 vs. Fort, for 27 Dmg. Unconscious
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
HP: 49/49; Second Winds 2/2 remaining
Ref: 22 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 17
Damage Threshold: 15 Condition Track: Normal
FP: 7+1/day = 7

Weapon in Hand: None
Blaster (43/50 shots remain)
Grenades: 4 Stun, 3 Frag
Energy Balls: 5

Special Combat Actions: Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Available (UtF +14): Force Slam, Move Object, Force Whirlwind, Force Blast, Levitate, Negate Energy, Force Grip


Kalla is up for Round 3
Have nuts will travel the Galaxy
J'hera Zed - Sciurus Jedi
User avatar
J'hera Zed
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am
Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Re: TJS: A Wretched Hive [IC]

Postby LMiller » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Image
With the corner of his eye, Kalla caught a glimpse of a Gamorrean heading for the stairs. It wouldn't be good if it made it up back to where Darga was.

“Mmmrrough!” (I'm gonna get you!)

He desperately ran to the guard, who was on the first steps already.

The wookie swung his axe with all his might, and hit the guard on its back. The blow barely hit, and only slowed the guard down from going to the next step.

Kalla Combat Information | Show
Move and attacked G4 (17) for 13 dmg
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11823519#

Init: +8
HP:58/58; Second Winds: 2/2 remaining
Fort: 18; Ref: 16 (FF 14); Will: 13
Damage Threshold: 22; Condition Track:
FP: 7

Weapon in Hand: Vibroax
Medpacs: 1
Special Combat Actions: Rage

Character Sheet - Kallakannazza
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of a Squirrel Jedi [SWSE]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron