WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Gaius hesitated a moment, waiting for the way to be clear and giving Kriger a chance to pursue the bugbear mage since the blonde warrior was faster without wearing full plate armor. Unfortunately, whatever foul spell the bastard cast, it had a rather bad effect on his companion.

“I can only hope there is not an escape route that way that I cannot follow.”

He stepped over the dead minotaur and through the door to pursue the bugbear up the stairs. He was slower in his clanking armor, but he got closer.

“I am coming for you! Face me and Tremble, ya arse munching blighter!”


Actions | Show
Double move to X19, Issue Challenge on Koth (+4 Damage, Allies +1 Melee attacks vs. Koth while Gaius threatens him.)

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 1/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:14 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~The potion managed to lessen the worst of the effects from the evil spell, and despite the warrior's fortitude, he still felt a little weakened from the experience. Nothing a good night's rest would not cure, though.

Zeldana could not make the dead minotaur even budge on the floor. it was going to take more time or effort unless she had help.

Image
Meanwhile, Koth was getting away. He pointed the wand and spit at the human chasing him, "Ppshawt! You shall die for your insults!"

He triggered the wand again, and the cavalier had no defense to protect himself from the unerring points of magic that slammed into him. The impacts were bruising, but not enough to have any effect in slowing the man down.

Koth turned and hustled up the stairs, leaving his backside open for a free shot by the cavalier.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Round 7
Lesser Restoration healed 2 Str damage
Koth hit Gaius with MM; 6 dmg
Koth gave AoO to Gaius, and is out of sight on the top floor of tower. (at L9)

Initiative:
Koth and Minotaur
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      25/46 HP remaining; 1 Str Dmg;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      Dead
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        21/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       24/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       30/46 HP remaining; 6 dmg
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     30/33 HP remaining; Shield (37r)

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (2/4), 2nd level (0/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (3/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  Dead
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 40/65hp; Prossible Cover


Everyone is up for Round 7
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12048
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Gaius shrugged off the magical attack, it had not really hurt him that bad and it certainly was not going to slow him down. He slashed his large blade across the bugbear’s back, but it was not strong enough to cleave through the armor protecting the bastard.

“Come back here and die!”

He clanked up the stone stairs after the mage, intent on finishing him off. “You got nowhere to run!”


Actions | Show
AoO hit (23), for 21 dmg
Double Move after Koth, M8

If applicable, AoO again (17) for 12 dmg
Rolls

Challenge on Koth (+4 Damage, Allies +1 Melee attacks vs. Koth while Gaius threatens him.)

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 1/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:30 am

Garm was relieved to see that his guess had been correct and the potion had countered some of the spell's harmful effects on Kriger. He methodically reloaded his crossbow, then took off after Gaius who could be heard clanking up the stairs in hot pursuit of the bugbear mage. The corpse of the minotaur was blocking the way, making progress difficult.

He then remembered that the manticore had previously referred to 'Koth' as the one in charge, and wondered if that was who they were presently fighting, or whether there was someone more powerful at the top of the stairs. The thought worried him, given the mage's evident powers of combat. Brows furrowed, he pressed on.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action :Reload crossbow, run after Gaius past dead minotaur towards door to tower (W21 or thereabouts, depending on degree of difficulty crossing the rubble. Probably won't be able to enter the doorway this round.).
Standard Action:


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 21/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy crossbow
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 1/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:16 pm

“Right behind, you, Gaius.”

Strat slipped inside the tower, scrambling awkwardly over the large corpse on the floor. He charged up the stairs after Gaius, but stood directly behind him. He made a nice shield.

“You don’t have anywhere to run up there, Koth!” he called. Or maybe Koth did. Maybe he intended to cast a fly spell or jump on a broom, and zip off elsewhere.

spoiler: show
Swift Action: None.
Double Move Action: to N8.

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 24
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 2/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Her attempt to move the large minotaur's corpse out of the way having failed, Zeldana looks up to see several of her newly acquired teammates running off after the bugbear. Heaving something of a sigh, the young Varisian does her best to clamber over the minotaur. Stopping a short distance after, she unslings her crossbow, pulls back the string and slides in a bolt. "Maybe this, then," she comments to nobody in particular, her voice barely audible over the heavy footsteps thundering up the staircase.

Actions | Show
Move action: Move to V-20 and unsling crossbow. Move action: Load crossbow

Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 30/33, Speed 30'
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions Shield (36r)
Items Dropped Dagger
Spells slots used: 4x1st
User avatar
Aura
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 am

Image
With Gaius disappearing deeper into the tower in pursuit of the bugbear mage, Kriger needed to catch up since the bastard had proven hard to hit and able to cast some nasty spells. The dwarf’s legs were too short for Garm to gain much ground and the blonde-haired warrior quickly moved past with his greatsword in hand.

“I am coming, Gaius! Save me a piece of him!”

He moved up the stairs, right behind Strat.

actions | Show
Free Action: None
[b]Move Action:
Move
Standard Action: Double move to Y18


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 25/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12048
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~Gaius, Strat, and even partially Kriger could see the circular chamber at the top of the tower’s stairs. The roof was partially collapsed to the southeast, back to the right. Massive timbers slumped against the floor, fallen from the rafters above.

A huge gap in the tower’s east wall allowed a brisk breeze into the chamber. The remaining walls still had four windows intact.

Three large boulders lay on the floor amid a halo of fractures and cracks from their impact.

Mounted about 10 feet from the hole in the wall was what looked like a humanoid figure lashed to a framework of wooden beams, arms upraised. A glow from beneath it illuminated the figure in a pale light that would be significantly more visible when it was night, instead of the shadowy daylight from the windows and hole in the wall.

The reek of rotting flesh filled the room, despite the breeze.

Image
The bugbear was unable to shake his pursuit, and it appeared that he was soon reaching a dead-end. But outnumbered and having once already felt the bite of the armored man’s large blade, Koth was not about to stick around and die.

“The Red Hand will crush you!” he snarled as he moved towards the opening, using the cover of a fallen beam to protect his backside as he got away from the reach of the human invaders of his command outpost.

He leaped out the window as he chanted some arcane words. He had only fallen about 5-10 feet before he started flying with some magical force or invisible wings.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Round 8
Koth moved (cover prevented AoO) and cast Fly Spell (Spellcraft DC 18 to ID)

Initiative:
Koth
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      25/46 HP remaining; 1 Str Dmg;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      Dead
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        21/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       24/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       30/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     30/33 HP remaining; Shield (36r)

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (2/4), 2nd level (0/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (3/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  Dead
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 19/65hp; Flying


Everyone is up for Round 8
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12048
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:07 am

Legs pumping, Garm clambered over and around the obstacle provided by the fallen minotaur, then scrambled up the stairs after the others. "Where'd he go?!?" he shouted to his comrades up ahead.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action :Double move running after the others. The first move will likely be taken up by getting past the minotaur and into the tower proper.
Standard Action:


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 21/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy crossbow
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 1/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Continuing her pursuit, Zeldana follows her friends up the stairs. Coming into the chamber, she looks about for the enemy, her nose crinkling from the reek of death apparent in the place. Seeing others looking to the opening in the wall, she looks there, and brings her crossbow to her shoulder, attempting to address the target and get a shot.

Actions | Show
2 move actions: Move to M-10

Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 30/33, Speed 30'
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions Shield (35r)
Items Dropped Dagger
Spells slots used: 4x1st
User avatar
Aura
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Gaius moved after the retreating bugbear. “He is going to fly away. Shoot him down!”

Only carrying the greatsword in his left hand, he drew a chakram as he maneuvered around the debris to get closer to the hole in the tower wall.

He threw the spinning blade and watched as it sailed wide and began a descent over the courtyard, looking like it might actually clear the wall and land outside the keep again.

“Grrr, I really need to carry my damned lance around. Then I could have just stuck his arse with it.”


Actions | Show
Move to L11 (if possibly in one action), drawing chakram
Throw and missed

Rolls

Challenge on Koth (+4 Damage, Allies +1 Melee attacks vs. Koth while Gaius threatens him.)

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 30
Challenge: 1/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:31 am

“Or, you know, maybe not,” Strat said.

He stood there for a moment, gaping at Koth, who had apparently leapt to his death…but not quite. Strat had been correct in his assumption that Koth had a plan, and means to execute it. If he got away, it was because he had outmaneuvered them fair and square.

Strat ran up to the window, and pulled out a bow. It was a longshot – not literally, but he knew his odds of hitting Koth were slim. Still, he had to try.

As he loosed the arrow, it looked like a pretty good shot. He thought it would hit, but might not be enough to bring Koth down.

“Ugh, you still have that potion, Gaius?”

spoiler: show
Swift Action: Activate Archaeologist’s Luck.
Move Action: to N11.
Standard Action: Shoot at Koth – (25 to hit, 7 damage)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st12003366

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 24
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 2/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 am

Despite the effects of the restoration potion, Kriger was still feeling a bit weak. But it was more like the malaise from the flu or a bad cold then a nasty spell at this point. Something the blond haired man could manage as he pounded up the stairs after the others in pursuit of the bugbear.

Reaching the top floor, and being informed that their target leapt out the window. Kriger stood slack jawed.

"Blast! Left my bow downstairs!"

The ranger quickly rummaged around in his pack, retrieving a flight potion.

"Here!" He offered it out to any one with the time to take it.

actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action: Move to M9
Standard Action: Retrieve flight potion and offer it


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 25/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~Image
Koth took an arrow on his armor, but it was not enough to kill him.

While the blonde warrior caught up and offered a potion for the pursuit to continue, the bugbear mage flew away from the tower, putting another 30 feet separation between himself and his foes.

Whirling around, he snarled, “Come follow and die!” He pointed a finger and a lightning bolt cracked forth. It shot into the group clustered at the opening through the archer to the potion holder. The deadly electricity burned skin and hair as it lit up the tower’s interior with a flash.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Round 9
Koth moved & cast Lightning Bolt again 23 dmg (Ref DC14 for half (11))

Initiative:
Koth
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      25/46 HP remaining; 1 Str Dmg; 11 or 23 dmg
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      Dead
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        21/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       24/34 HP remaining; 11 or 23 dmg
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       30/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     30/33 HP remaining; Shield (35r); 11 or 23 dmg

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (2/4), 2nd level (0/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (3/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  Dead
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 12/65hp; Flying; 30ft elevation


Everyone is up for Round 9
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12048
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:16 pm

“Aigh!”

Strat threw himself to the side just as he saw the flash of light. Seconds later, he felt pain knock through him like a swift punch to the gut. His muscles tensed, clenching in agony, then a second later, the sharp pain was gone, leaving behind a bone-deep ache in its wake.

He recognized the spell as a lightning spell. He’d managed to avoid the brunt of it, but it still had hurt. He felt slightly lightheaded, but he knew he still had a job to do. He raised his bow and fired off another shot at Koth.

This one was another good shot – it tore into Koth’s flesh but wasn’t quite enough to bring him down.

“Ugh, can someone finish him? Zeldana, do you know that missile spell that never misses?”

spoiler: show
Ref save (26) (Pass)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st12024839

Archaeologist’s Luck persists, round 1 of 2.

Swift Action: Activate Arcane Strike.
Move Action: Stay put.
Standard Action: Shoot at Koth – (23 to hit, 9 damage)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st12024858

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 13
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 2/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron