WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Strat scrambled over rockfall to move to the side, just behind Garm.

“Okay, you’re next,” he told Garm. “Just keep doing what you’re doing and let me handle this part for now.”

He had used up his most powerful heading for the day, but he could still do a bit of good. Standing behind Garm, he put a hand on his shoulder and hit him with a cure spell. The spell fizzled a bit but it was better than nothing. Some healing energy rushed into Garm.


spoiler: show
Swift Action: None.
Move Action: to S22.
Standard Action: hit Garm with a cure light – (healed for 5 hp)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11881671

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 24
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 3/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Garm watched in anguished disappointment as the Undroth failed to dislodge the bugbear mage, and got zapped with magic as a result. He was so focused on the events unfolding in front of him that he almost didn't notice Strat moving up behind him, until he suddenly felt some of his injuries beginning to heal. "My thanks!", he quietly told Strat, "Make sure you don't get injured, for I am mostly out of healing magic as well!"

He waited until Gaius had moved away from the doorway, then called out at the elemental in Terran: O Undroth, this is a strong foe! Do not linger here, but flee if you cannot withstand him, and may Torag bless your path!"

The wounded elemental took one solid swing at the bugbear, but failed to connect. It shrieked in crystalline frustration at its inability to hit its foe. Frustrated, the creature slowly retreated back down the tunnel from where it came, glowering at the bugbear's evil grin.

Garm waited until the elemental moved away, then fired a single crossbow bolt through the doorway, anxious to finish off this strong enemy. The pit was not going to last much longer, bringing the minotaur back into the equation. The bolt flew straight at the bugbear who only narrowly managed to avoid it, and buried itself in a beam in the far wall.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action: Speak to Earth Elemental.
Swift Action:
Move Action : Move 5ft back to S22 to get clear shot.
Standard Action: Fire crossbow at bugbear: miss (21! http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... t11884511)

Earth Elemental:

Move Action : Retreat 5ft back towards hole following attack.
Standard Action: Slam attack on bugbear (11, miss: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... t11881671)


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 21/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy crossbow
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 1/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 pm

It seemed no one was having luck hitting the hobgoblin in the back. Even Garm's summoning was missing. Kriger could feel that the group was getting frusterated. He was also worried that the pit spell would be ending soon. They would likely then have to deal with the raging minotaur.


With that in mind, the ranger carefully moved closer. He woundn't be able to send a two arrows through the door, but the ranger could focus on a single shot and make it count. Closer would also make him ready to switch to melee if need be.

"Thanks, Gauis!"

Pulling a single arrow from his quiver, Kriger lined up his bow and let loose. The hobgoblin dodged the projectile at the last second, causing the blond haired man to curse loudly.

actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action: Move to T20
Standard Action: full round action, rapid shot at Koth: 21, miss


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 25/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:04 am

"May have to pick one or the other to take down first, the horned beast looks hurt," Zeldana observes. Stepping up a bit to give herself an angle, she draws magic again and lets two more magical arrows fly, this time switching back to the minotaur. Despite her newly cast protection, she keeps a wary eye on the enemy caster, seemingly ready to duck back behind cover. With Strat having tended her wounds, she seems to move much more naturally than before.

combat stuff | Show
Step to S-20. Standard action: magic missile, target minotaur, 8 damage.
rolls: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11885909

Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 12/33, Speed 30'
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions Shield (39r)
Spells slots used: 4x1st
User avatar
Aura
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~Image
The minotaur's anger feuled his efforts and he managed to clamber up from the pit. Reaching the top, he was able to leverage the himself using the doorjamb to get all the way out and into the barracks. He had left himself open in the process, but he was happier outside the pit. "Har I be now! Gonna run ya throo like pigs onna spit!"

To climb out of the pit, the large beast had sheathed his axe through a loop of leather, but he was still armed with those deadly looking horns that looked more than capable of skewering a man.

Image
Koth used the wand again and three points of light shot out and slammed into the little earth elemental. Thew creature shattered into gravel and all disappeared back to where it came from.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Round 5
Minotaur has 10ft reach
Pit Rounds Remaining 1; Minotaur climbed out, provoked AoO from Gaius
Koth Magic Missile on Earth Elemental, KIA

Initiative:
Koth and Minotaur
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      25/46 HP remaining;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      Dead
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        21/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       24/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       36/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     30/33 HP remaining; Shield (39r)

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (3/4), 2nd level (0/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (3/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  [AC18/Touch AC9 /CMD 21] 21/50hp;
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 54/65hp; Probable Cover


Everyone is up for Round 5
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12311
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:32 am

“Yikes. This doesn’t look good!”

Strat gave Garm a grim nod, acknowledging what he said about the healing. Hopefully Garm had another spell or two up his sleeve, though. Or at least would have better luck with his warhammer when it came down to it.

He thought of a spell he knew, one that had let him cause quite a bit of mischief in the past. He wiggled his fingers and muttered some words, then pointed at the minotaur – more specifically, the ground underneath him. A slippery layer of dark grease welled up from underneath the ground to coat the rough surface of the stone floor under his hooves.

Then, Strat stepped back, moving backward several feet.

spoiler: show
Swift Action: None.
Standard Action: cast Grease on the 10’ square that the minotaur is standing on – T20-21 x U20-21. Minotaur must make a DC 14 Ref saving throw or fall.
Move Action: to Q23.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11881671

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 24
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 2/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Trapped close in against the large man-beast, Zeldana reaches for her weapon of last resort. Drawing out a dagger, she swishes it back and forth at the minotaur, trying as much to distract it as land an actual blow. Stepping closer to the obviously larger and relentless foe, Zeldana seems to be hoping to cut the angles of his next attack.

combat stuff | Show
No movement. Move Action: Draw dagger. Standard action: dagger attack Minotaur, fighting defemsively. Should give Gaius a flank bonus.
rolls:http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11908854#post11908854

Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 30/33, Speed 30'
AC 21, Touch 15, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions Shield (38r), Fighting Defensively
Spells slots used: 4x1st
User avatar
Aura
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Gaius still had his greatsword in hand and shifted his grip to take advantage of the minotaur’s coming through the doorway. “Welcome to the grinder! We are going to make hamburger of you now!”

He slashed once and then twice trying to get through the minotaur’s defenses and tough hide. His first blow caught the beast, but the second was barely deflected by a horn.


Actions | Show
AoO hit for 17 damage
Main attack missed unless Minotaur falls prone, then 14 damage
AoO if Minotaur stands will hit for 12 damage

Rolls

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:06 am

Kriger was grim faced now that the minotaur was in the room with them. Its rage was clearly evident, making the beats a fearsome sight. The blond hair man was just glad that Garm's pit spell worked as well as it did. Too bad the nimble hobgoblin was good at dodging arrows.

"Now we get to grips!"

Kriger discarded his bow and quickly drew the greatsword from his back in a swift motion. He then stepped up to the beast and swung the large blade. The blond haired man had no trouble hitting the large minotaur as his blade cut deep into the beasts side.


actions | Show
Free Action: discard bow and quick draw greatsword.
Move Action: Move to S21
Standard Action: attack minotaur: 28 to hit, 18 damage


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 25/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:38 am

Cold sweat formed on Garm's brow as the minotaur eventually clambered out of his pit. Surely now a terrifying fight was imminent. The monster's horns glinted in the dim light of the chamber as it sized them up. Then, almost faster than the eye could see, Gaius and Kriger struck, causing severe injury. Garm blinked in surprise as the tables were swiftly turning in their favour, and decided to attempt another shot. Stepping back, he fired at the minotaur, hoping that this time his arrows would do some good.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action : Move 5ft back to S23 to get clear shot.
Standard Action: Fire crossbow at minotaur,if still standing, otherwise shoot over minotaur at bugbear: hit (24 or 23, for 6 or 8 hp damage, respectively; http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11916675, but note question of whether bugbear has cover from prone minotaur.)

N.B. no critical hits unfortunately: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11916696


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 21/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy crossbow
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 1/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
Last edited by Garm on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~The pit disappeared and the dead kitty was now on the floor of the tower.

Image
The minotaur attempted to disrupt Strat's spellcasting while the bard was momentarily vulnerable and distracted. Despite the slippery surface that appeared under its feet, his hooves remained planted firmly and he did not fall. However that was of little consequence as Kriger's greatsword cleaved deep into the foe after Gaius had almost taken him down. The minotaur was dead. His corpse would make getting through the doorway a little more time consuming as it was in the way.

Image
Koth moved around to start ascending the circular stairs leading up the tower. He pointed at Kriger and unleashed a spell that produced a sparkling ray of purplish, black energy that struck the blonde warrior. He felt weakened from the effects and his knees nearly buckled.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Round 6
Minotaur missed AoO on Strat, passed Saving throw. Dead
Koth hit Kriger with Ray of Enfeeblement, 7 Str Damage (Fort DC13 for 3) for 6 rounds

Initiative:
Koth and Minotaur
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      25/46 HP remaining;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      Dead
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        21/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       24/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       36/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     30/33 HP remaining; Shield (38r)

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (2/4), 2nd level (0/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (3/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  Dead
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 40/65hp; Prossible Cover


Everyone is up for Round 6
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12311
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Strat spoke quick words, gesturing at the space around the now-dead minotaur. The thick layer of grease receded from where it pooled on the stone floor, disappearing into the ether and leaving no trace of its presence, not even a smear.

“Now you guys can run through there without slipping!” he told the others. “Can we catch that guy? He’s trying to get away!”

He had spent precious seconds dismissing the spell, but he thought it would be well worth it in the end. Strat cast a worried glance at Kriger, who had been hit by some kind of insidious-looking spell.

“You okay?” he asked him, as he hurried toward the side, moving along the row of cots and tucking himself deep into the corner, where he had cover from the bugbear caster.

spoiler: show
Swift Action: None.
Standard Action: Dismiss Grease Spell.
Move Action: to T19.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11881671

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 24
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 2/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 0/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 pm

The way to get to the bugbear partially blocked by the minotaur's massive corpse, Zeldana acted quickly and with purpose. Dropping her blade, she reaches down and grabs a double handful of it's tattered clothing. "Let me see if I can get this... thing... out of your way!" she announced. Digging in with both heels, despite all efforts, the woman seemed unable to make any change to the situation. In the end, she just sighs, "Too heavy."

Actions | Show
Free: Drop dagger. Rest of round: Try to grab dead mintaur and drag as far out of way as I can. Zeldana isn't strong, but at 11, she's not weak, either. Just the same, I'll add in a Str roll to give us something to work with. And, I got a 1, so I'm gonna just assume nothing good can come of this. (And it sounded like such a good idea, in my mind....):
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11938288

Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 30/33, Speed 30'
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions Shield (37r)
Items Dropped Dagger
Spells slots used: 4x1st
User avatar
Aura
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Garm blinked in astonishment as his crossbow bolt sailed across the prone minotaur and slammed straight into the bugbear mage's armour, causing obvious discomfort. "Yes, by Torag!", he shouted excitedly, but shut up as the wounded mage hit Kriger with the nasty-looking purplish-black ray before retreating towards the stairs. The blond-haired warrior suddenly staggered in mid-stride as if all energy had left him. Garm had no idea what had hit his friend, but figured that the magic had somehow sapped the warrior's strength, possibly permanently. Thinking hard, he suddenly remembered he had something that might help under these conditions.

Ignoring the retreating bugbear, he stopped briefly to rummage around in his backpack and pulled out a potion. Moving over to Kriger, he offered the potion to him, taking care that the warrior didn't drop it. "Drink this - it will make you feel better!"

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action : Take 5-ft step to S22. Pull out potion of Lesser Restoration and (carefully!) give it to Kriger.
Standard Action: Spellcraft check to determine the nature of Koth's spell (fail: 4; http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... t11939810)


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 21/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy crossbow
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 1/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:08 am

Krigers grin and elation at having downed the large minotaur was quickly slapped by the spell the bugbear hit him with. A wave of weakness hit the blond haired man as he struggled against the spell. It was like being laid up by the flu, with weakness and aches. Kriger nearly dropped his greatsword. His strength was sapped.

"Gods!" he groaned as he managed to stay up right. The rangers will was strong as he fought the effects of the spell.

"I'll....I'll be fine in a moment I think..." he replied to Strat. The grease spell had dissappate by this point.

Kriger took the offered restoration potion from Garm, and quaffed it with his shaking free hand. Its effects warmed his throat, but the blond haired man still felt weak.

actions | Show
Free Action: Fort save: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11942340 , 17, so passed
Move Action: Take potion
Standard Action: drink potion


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 25/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest