WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Rubbing wrists as she is freed from her bonds, Zeldana repeats each name as introductions are made, largely under her breath, and nodding. For her part, she seems quite relieved to hear the manticore is no more, and replies to Garm, "Yes, the gods watch over me today, this is for certain. I would like say I had a plan for when the time came, but I really didn't. These roads have become far too dangerous for travel, to say the least, and I should have heeded rumors that something was amiss in the area, but there are so many rumors, it is hard to separate fact from fiction."

Fiddling with her scarf, she tucked it between layers of clothing. "Clean this later," she adds in a very low voice, to nobody in particular. Looking up, she speaks again in a normal voice, "Anyway, yes. I had some traveling gear... and a weapon or two. Nothing scary, just enough to keep the goblins off me. I was offered to the manticore after having it taken away from me, so I'm not sure where it all would be. There's a few nice things so hopefully it can be found."


Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 33/33, Speed 30'
AC 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions None
User avatar
Aura
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Gaius helped the lass to her feet and asked, “Did you have a horse?” Even as he asked it, he glanced around sourly as he realized that any horse she had was likely in the room with her as scraps left over from the manticore’s meal. That or the goblins ate the horse.

“Well, you are mostly safe now, Zeldana. At least as safe as can be until we find this leader that commanded the hobgoblins occupying the keep. So far we have not found anything that looked like it belonged to you, but we have yet to really check out the barracks room right across from us at the base of the tower.


Actions | Show
Perception 19

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~Looking in the barracks through the hole in the wall, there certainly could be some extra gear stashed inside. Three was plenty of places it could be.

Garm soon discovered that the manticore's nest had some decent items strewn about. There were many gold coins and few platinum as well. It was going to take a few minutes to locate and gather them all up (250gp, 8 pp). There was also a gold necklace and a filthy silk cloak embroidered with silver and gold thread. The cloak would need to be cleaned before trying to properly assess its value.

Everyone continue including Perception checks in their posts. They may or may not be used as you continue to explore.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      33/46 HP remaining;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       26/26 HP remaining;
 Kitty:      11/16 HP remaining;
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        24/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       36/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     33/33 HP remaining;

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:         1st Level (7/7), 2nd Level (4/4)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12133
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 am

"Any of this yours?", Garm asked Zeldana as he methodically gathered the coinage and other items from among the nest's wreckage. He folded everything inside the cloak before stuffing it amongst his belongings on his back, figuring now was not the time to investigate the hoard's value further.

That done, he moved out towards the others standing in the courtyard, with a cautious glance at the sky in case someone - or something! - might be watching.
"Found some bits and pieces of treasure in that beastie's nest back there," he announced to the others, "We'll have a look at them later, alright? Now then, what does this room hold?"

He tried to see past the others into the gloomy barracks beyond, ready to move in as soon as everyone else in front of him did so.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action : Gather up treasure, move to T26.
Standard Action: Perception roll: 6 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11806201#post11806201)


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 24/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 0/1, Summon Monster II 0/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 am

Accepting Gaius' hand, the dark haired stranger arched her back a bit and winced. "Ahh... too long like that, I think."

Taking a moment to look over the things, Zedana shook her head. "No, none of this belongs to me. I think I may have seen the cloak when I came in, but didn't pay it any mind. And even the money here... is more than I had. That cloak though, it's silk... It reminds me is that I had an ensemble of enchanted silk pieces that were passably protective." After a quick reflection, she smiled and added, "Don't laugh. The stuff was as tough as boiled leather."

After a little walking in circles to loosen up, Zedana looks as if she's good to get going. Addressing Gaius, she added, "Oh, right. Errr, no horse. I am used to walking well enough, and how I generally defend myself works with that. Except this time..." She sighs. "In any case, I'll take probably safe over about to be eaten. I can help any way I can, although I'm not sure how much use you will have for a historian. Perhaps I have a few magical tricks to help. I can turn myself, or others, invisible, which can be helpful. Usually." She gives a bit of a head tilt as she thinks about that last statement.


Perception | Show
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11809655#post11809655


Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 33/33, Speed 30'
AC 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions None
User avatar
Aura
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:19 am

"I don't know, let's find out."

Kriger replied as Garm joined him and Katya in the courtyard. THe ranger was itching to do something other than stand around. Standing around made him feel vulnerable.

"Anyway, the girl's things could very well be in here."

He had overheard some of the discussion. Enough to know that the rescued woman could be an asset, and that she was missing her things.

Kriger cautious entered in through the hole in the wall and moved along one of the walls. He kept his bow at the ready.

actions | Show
Free Action: perception roll: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11812752, 16
Move Action: move to Q23
Standard Action:


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 33/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Gaius nodded, “Aye, gather it up now, but examine later. We still have some dastardly hobgoblin commander to deal with. There was also horkin’ large bed in that barracks too, one that does not match any of the foes we dispatched yet.”

He moved out into the courtyard and then into the barracks with Kriger, he stayed closer to the door at the base of the circular tower and gestured to the farther door in the northwest corner. “Strat, you want to check that door next? We can look around her for Zeldana’s gear.”

He took a peek under one of the beds.


Actions | Show
Move to S20, Take 10 on Perception +8
Perception (12)

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:25 am

“Sure, I can take a look,” Strat said.

He cast one more look out at toward the misty sky above, then ducked into the barracks. The place smelled pretty bad but he was getting used to that.

“So, Zeldana, you want to stick around with us? I mean, even after you find your stuff? Obviously these hobgoblins are a problem, and we’re here to deal with the problem. If you want to help, you’ll be helping future travelers like yourself.”

He moved to the door and began to check it, poking at the mechanism delicately with slender metal tools.

spoiler: show
Take 20 on a +11 Search of the door for traps.

Swift Action: None.
Move Action: to P19.
Standard Action: None.

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 25 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 13/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 3/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Aura » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Giving a nod to Strat, the woman replied as she walked to catch up with Gaius, "Yes, quite good reasons to assist you as best I can," she begins. There seems to be an almost halfhearted feel to the way she agreed. Shifting topic, she continued, "Hopefully we can find my things, I feel a bit distressed without them. It's not even the weapons and armor, but more, just, personal effects. My life is basically in that bag so I hope it can be found." With that, Zeldana joined the search with Gaius in the barracks, checking a different bed, underneath the bed entirely and under the covers to make sure nothing was lost in the bunched up rags.


Perception | Show
I got the 14 perception from before, I assume I don't need another since nothing but chatter has happened.


Stat Block | Show
Zeldana Autumn LeVane
Female NG Human (Varisian) Sorcerer (Sage)
Level 4, Init 2, HP 33/33, Speed 30'
AC 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 14
Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 12
Conditions None
User avatar
Aura
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:18 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~While Strat was thoroughly checking the door and not finding anything yet, the others were busy.

Near the bed Zeldana was looking around, she soon found her belongings, laying right there in the open beside it. A quick survey revealed it all to be there.

Image
Katya and Kitty looked under the big bed to search for the rescued woman’s belongings. While crouched low and bent over, she saw a bag under the bed. She knelt down to retrieve it.

Meanwhile the feline smelled something near the door and was sticking her nose down by the crack to get a better whiff. Katya had the bag in hand and straightened. Seeing her companion’s behavior, she stepped closer to pull Kitty away as the cougar growled. “Ah.. guys, I think there is some-”

Image
There definitely was something. The door crashed open and a hulking brute stepped through. It was a large humanoid figure that looked more like a large bull walking upright than a man. The glazed bovine eyes of the bull-headed humanoid betrayed a feral cunning. With the torso of a muscular human wearing a chain shirt, this beast was covered with thick, shaggy fur from the waist down. Its gnarled and callused hands gripped the haft of a massive axe, the edge stained from the blood of its previous victims. With a furious snort and a stamp of its hooves, it lowers its deadly horns and slipped into the barracks growling in the Giant tongue that none could understand, followed by a, “Wat ya fookin’ doin wit my bag?”

He did not wait for an answer before swinging that great axe around into Katya. He lopped the woman’s head clean from her shoulders in one powerful swing.

Image
Right behind the large minotaur was another ugly cuss. This one was a bugbear, much like those the group had killed before. He was carrying a morningstar on his belt, but had a little stick in his hand.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Surprise and Round 1
Minotaur has 10ft reach
Minotaur crit hit Katya for 48 dmg
Koth moved.

Initiative:
Koth and Minotaur
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      33/46 HP remaining;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      11/16 HP remaining;
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        24/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       36/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     33/33 HP remaining;

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (7/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  [AC18/Touch AC9 /CMD 21] 50/50hp; Possible Cover
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 65/65hp; Probable Cover


Everyone is up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12133
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Kriger » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 am

"Gods!" shouted Kriger as Katya's head flew from her body. The attack and brutality was so fast, that none of them had any time to react. The hulking beastman and hobgoblin that had flung the door open had caught them all by surprise.

Things were about to get ugly, and fast. The ranger quickly shot two arrows off without thinking. Both the arrows looked to be true, but the ranger drew another in preparation as he stepped forward.


actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action: 5ft to R22
Standard Action: full round action, rapid shot at Minotaur: (20,4) and (22,5)


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 20 , 21 with buckler Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 21
HP 33/46
Fort+7 , Ref +7 , Will +3
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Strat » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 am

Strat spun around as soon as he heard the loud noise, just in time to see the bull-man emerge from the room and swing his mighty axe. At first Strat thought it was just posturing, a display of the weapon’s range. Then Katya’s body fell to the floor, and so did her head.

He stared, disbelieving. It had all happened so fast. It didn’t seem real. It couldn’t be real. Strat had seen death before, all too often, in fact. Kenabres was not the easiest of places to grow up. But this was unlike anything he’d seen. Sudden and brutal and final. Katya had been alive mere moments before. Now she was dead. They had barely gotten to know her.

His lockpick fell from numb fingers, and he blindly reached for his bow. He somehow grabbed an arrow and fired, but it sailed harmlessly across the room and clattered to the floor.

spoiler: show
Swift Action: Activate Archaeologist’s Luck.
Move Action: to Q23.
Standard Action: attack minotaur - (11, miss)
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread. ... st11828249

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 25 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 13/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 3/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Garm » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:59 am

"Torag's hammer!", Garm blurted out as the minotaur burst through the door. He gasped as the brute made short work of Katya. The sorceress had stood no chance whatever, but Garm meant to see that her death would not be in vain.

Taking stock from his position near the front of the room, he narrowed his eyes and whispered a brief prayer to Torag. Then he started to weave a spell, humming quietly, hoping to trap the minotaur or at least slow it down. "Good thing I saved that one", he muttered to himself.

Actions/Rolls | Show
Free Action:
Swift Action:
Move Action : Take 5ft step to S23.
Standard Action: Cast Create Pit on floor/doorway upon which the minotaur is currently standing (presumably V18/19 & W18/19). The pit so created is 20ft deep. Assuming I've got this right, both minotaur and bugbear need to make Reflex saves (DC 15) to avoid falling in. More details at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/create-pit


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 24/42 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Ammo: 45 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 2/1, Cure Light Wounds 1/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Detect Evil 1/1, Entropic Shield 1/1, Create Pit 0/1, Summon Monster II 0/1, Consecrate 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 2/7, Resistant Touch 0/7, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 am

~ Day 16, 13:31 – Vrath Keep ~

~ At the keep ~Image Image
One of Kriger’s arrows struck the minotaur, the other thunked into the doorjamb.

The pit magically opened up underneath the hulking minotaurs hooved feet and he appeared to hang there in midair for the briefest of heartbeats with a puzzled look on his bullish face. Then he plummeted to the bottom with a deep roar or cry, crashing abruptly at the bottom.

The bugbear behind the pit was able to scramble backwards to safer purchase on the floor, avoiding pit.


Tactical Map | Show
Top is north, 1 SQ = 5ft

Map Notes:
1. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall

Image
Combat Information | Show
Combat: Surprise and Round 1
Minotaur has 10ft reach
Minotaur failed save, took 9 dmg from fall
Koth passed SV.

Initiative:
Koth and Minotaur
You Guys

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      33/46 HP remaining;
 Horse:      05/16 HP remaining;
Katya:       Dead
 Kitty:      11/16 HP remaining;
 Bugle:      10/16 HP remaining;
Garm:        24/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      04/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       36/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    09/38 HP remaining;
Zeldana:     33/33 HP remaining;

Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Katya Spells Remaining:         1st Level (1/7), 2nd Level (2/4)
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level (2/5), 2nd Level (3/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       5/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level (4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Zeldana Spells Remaining:       1st Level (7/7), 2nd Level (4/4)

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Minotaur  [AC18/Touch AC9 /CMD 21] 36/50hp; Probable Cover, in pit
Koth      [AC22/Touch AC12/CMD 20] 65/65hp; Probable Cover


Gaius and Zeldana are left for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12133
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Into the Witchwood [IC]

Postby Gaius » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Gaius gritted his teeth as blood splattered him from Katya’s beheading from the long hairy arm wielding the huge battle axe. “You bastard! You will pay for that. Both of you!”

With the magical pit swallowing up the minotaur and blocking his way, the cavalier was not able to reach either if the two foes with his greatsword. He maneuvered on to the large bed just past the open door and drew out one of those sharp-edged chakrams.

He let fly at the ugly bugbear. Once again, Gaius was proving that he was no ranger and belonged on his steed and running down foes with a lance instead of throwing things.


Actions | Show
Move to V21, if he can still have good LOF on Koth. Otherwise U21.
Missed Koth with an 8.
Roll

Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (+1 Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
HP 46 Current: 36
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect:

Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Greatsword (LH)
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 09

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron