WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:06 am

Day 14, 18:15 - At a village between Pezzack to Belbe

At the inn's tavernShavauna's inquiries led to naught. No one in the village had seen an unknown woman and boy from outside the village. Even after hearing the description, none could confirm any visitors that could be them. Once reaching the tavern, a few more merchants had arrived from the southeast just before evening in a small caravan. None of them had seen such a distinctive pair.

Strat's efforts on asking about hobgoblins was more fruitful. As they had been hearing there were more and more villages and hamlets reporting raids on the outlying steadings and communities. As of yet no one had heard of nearby villages being attacked and sacked to the south and east. But rumors of increased activity to the north, towards the foothills of the mountains was becoming more and more of a fear.

The leopard pelts were a novelty that some people found unique. But none of the rumors or sightings had mentioned the mounted hobgoblins you had killed either. There was talk of a giant leading the hobgoblins, but most people discounted that rumor. Same thing with the claim of trolls leading the hobgoblin raids.


Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      43/49 HP remaining; (DR1/-);
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 War Pony:   17/17 HP remaining;
Garm:        32/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       46/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    38/38 HP remaining;
Sayel:       42/42 HP remaining;
 Midnight:   16/16 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining:          8/8
Shavauna's Spells Remaining:    Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(2/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart:           3/7 remaining
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       4/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level(4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Sayel Spells Remaining:         1st Level(1/1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12202
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 am

Strat slapped a few backs and bought a few parting drinks before he returned to his colleagues.

He slid into his seat.

“How’s it going, guys? Okay, I found out some stuff.”

He explained about the rumors he had heard - increased reports of raids in the outlying hamlets, toward the north near the foothills, not really toward the south and east. He also told them about the rumors a giant was leading the hobgoblins, or maybe trolls. Or maybe giant trolls. He was inclined to believe the rumors more than the locals were, or at least, believe that they should prepare in case the rumors were true.

“Do you guys know anything about trolls or giants? Anyway, sounds like we should head to the north, if we want to follow up on these rumors.”

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Garm » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 am

Garm is disappointed but not entirely surprised to hear that Shavauna's enquiries have not led anywhere. He remains perturbed by the mysterious nursemaid and her attack on the feline familiar - and hopes Frakas and Randarin will manage to sort out this mystery.

The carriage sold off, he considers the needs of the group, now that they aim to be heading north into the wild. He needs a mount for himself, and possibly also a pack animal for additional supplies. He will spend the remainder of the evening comparing what animals are available for sale, seeking a mount and a packmule to carry his various medical kits.

Actions/Rolls | Show

Free Action
:
Move Action :
Standard Action:


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 17 (17 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 14/22 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Ammo: 47 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 0/1, Cure Light Wounds 0/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Summon Monster I 0/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 4/6, Resistant Touch 6/6, Channel positive energy 0/3
Last edited by Garm on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Kriger » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 am

Kriger listened to the rumors the man named Strat had found out. THe barbarian had glanced up and watched the man occasionally as he made his rounds around the common room. He seemed friendly enough to strangers. It helped the blond fighter get more of an impression of his soon to be comrade in arms.

On the rumors themselves, Kriger shook his head. "Nay. I don't recall much about either. Other than they can be nasty in a fight."

North was a logical place to start the blond fighter figured to himself. But he would let the others decide as it was their original case that they joined.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 am

Gaius nodded and grunted as Strat explained what he learned from the other patrons.

He shook his head. "Nay. Nothing about giants or trolls. Mayhap Garm would be best to ask about giants as his kind have some skill in dealing with them by nature. But it certainly sounds like people are feeling threatened by the hobgoblin army we encountered. If there is a horde of them up north, we should be able to find them easily enough from those tracks."

He turned to Kriger as the blonde-haired warrior had asked about preparations. "I suggest a good night's sleep at least. We might be in for some hard fighting and a more than one night out there."

"We should consider moving quicker than we did those few hours getting here this afternoon. A carriage did not travel all that fast, but on horses we can cover more ground. Any chance you would consider trading up on the pony of yours, Shavauna? If you can perch up on a horse we all move faster. Or maybe you can double up with someone?"

"What about you, Garm. You were looking at horses today, yeah? I suggest you get one combat trained so he will be more reliable once we find the buggers out there. You don't want to struggle with your mount when you should be getting closer to the fray."


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 46
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 38

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Garm » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 am

Garm carefully considers Gaius's advice. "You speak wisely my friend", he says, "At this stage speed could well be of the essence. A war-trained horse might be the most appropriate choice; at least one of us would then know how to behave in mounted battle! This is all very different from my underground experience, you understand. If you are willing, I would welcome your judgement of the beasts available here, in terms of their suitability for cross-country travelling and fighting. I am also considering bringing a pack mule along."

Assuming Gaius is willing, the two will leave the inn together to buy the most appropriate mount available.

Actions/Rolls | Show

Free Action
:
Move Action :
Standard Action:


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 17 (17 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 14/22 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Ammo: 47 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 0/1, Cure Light Wounds 0/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Summon Monster I 0/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 4/6, Resistant Touch 6/6, Channel positive energy 0/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Shavauna Surefoot » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 pm

The small woman looked up from her mug of ale at the young man before her with a steady and even gaze: sitting, Gaius at his six foot plus height, towered above the tiefling of halfling origin who measured just under three feet tall. She consider her words as the trio of helpful adventures before her were still unknown to the woman. Not to mention that her familiar was murdered, a friend of the road Neffar was killed, and the groups charge was taken away and fled to parts unknown. Beyond the obvious death that one does comes to expect being an adventurer these newcomers seemed to Shavauna more interested in the band of goblinoids and the loot from the battle than really finding the Prince and nursemaid who fled. She blinks in an obvious way as she says in a low, but not cold, tone, "Could you really see someone of my stature riding such a large beast? Ponies are best suited for smaller folk like myself and are not much slower than that of their larger counterparts. As to riding with another, while possible, does put your eggs in one basket as the says goes. On my own mount, I can act independently of whomever I am riding with. Worry not, I was sure my mount was battle-trained even if I am not a trained rider."

"As to giants and trolls,"
the woman conisders a few moments as she takes the large mug in both hands and sips at the ale.

Combat Actions | Show
Actions (Shavauna): Knowledge Checks vs Giants = 11 and Trolls = 21


Actions (Pony):

Shavuana Surefoot | Show
Shavana Surefoot
Initiative: +4
Perception: +4 (+6 w/familiar) (Darkvision 60ft)
Armor Class: 16, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+0 armor, +4 dex +1 size +1 deflection )
Hit Points: 24/24 remaining
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +5
Conditions in Effect: Cold Resistance 5, Electricity Resistance 5, and Fire Resistance 5, Mage Armor (3

hours)
Weapon in Hand: Crossbow +1 (loaded) +5 (1d6+1)

Darkness (Spell-like ability, caster level 3) 1/day
Acid Dart (Su) +5 (1d6+1); 7 of 7 uses per day
0-level, DC 14, (4) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost.
1st level, DC 15, (2+1+c) Silent Image, Mage Armor, Color Spray, Grease.
2nd level, DC 16, (1+1+c) Mirror Image, Pilfering Hand, Summon Monster 2.



War Pony
Initiative: +3
Perception: +7 (low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class: AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Natural Armor)
Hit Points: 17/17 remaining
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +4 (1d3+2)
[/size]
User avatar
Shavauna Surefoot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Gaius looked over at the diminutive woman and conceded, “Okay, you have a point about a horse. Perhaps you should look at a riding dog instead, lass. We can go see if this village has one for sale. They can move faster than a pony too. If you would like, I shall make some inquiries about one being available while I accompany Garm.”

Downing the rest of his mug of ale, the bulky cavalier rose from the table. Meeting Garm’s eyes, he gestured towards the door, “Aye, let us go see a man about a horse.”

“If we can travel faster than the pony, then pack horses are better than mules. We can take two from the team used for the carriage.”


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 46
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 38

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 am

Day 14, 18:16 - At a village between Pezzack to Belbe

At the inn's tavernGarm and Gaius were able to make the desired arrangements for horses and mounts.

Shavauna recalled some information she knew about trolls and giants.


GM Note | Show
Both monsters are Humanoids and covered by Knowledge Local checks.

Re: Giants - In general, Shavauna knows there are many different kinds of giants from ogres at around 9-10 feet tall to ones 2-3 times taller. With the brutish nature of hobgoblins, it is not out of the realm of possibilities for a giant to take control of a horde hobgoblins. But it would not be normal.

Re: Trolls - Trolls are really ugly giants 14 feet tall, but their hunched over posture makes them look shorter. They prefer cold mountainous regions. They are fearless and have extraordinary regenerative powers making them extremely hard to kill unless injured by acid or fire. Shavauna has not heard of them ever associating with hobgoblins though, tending to stick with their own kind. There are a number of various types of trolls as well.

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      43/49 HP remaining; (DR1/-);
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 War Pony:   17/17 HP remaining;
Garm:        32/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       46/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    38/38 HP remaining;
Sayel:       42/42 HP remaining;
 Midnight:   16/16 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining:          8/8
Shavauna's Spells Remaining:    Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(2/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart:           3/7 remaining
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       4/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level(4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Sayel Spells Remaining:         1st Level(1/1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12202
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Joph » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Sayel raises an eyebrow at the rumors Strat brings back as she relaxes in the tavern at the inn. She says in a stunned tone, "Giants? Wonder how we'll fare against them. Afraid I've never seen one before, much less fought one." Sayel waits for Shauvanna to comment further. Maybe she'd know some tactical advantage to use against the brutes, and perhaps Garm as well.


Actions/Rolls | Show

Sayel's Mini-Stats | Show
Current AC: 18 (14 Touch/14 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 42/42
Current Weapon In Hand: None.
Conditions: None.

Midnight's Mini-Stats | Show
Midnight
Initiative: +1, Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent)
Move: 50ft. (35 ft. actual)
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, -1 size, +4 natural), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +1; CMB +5, CMD: 16 (20 vs. trip), FCMD: 15 (19 vs. trip)
Feats: Light Armor Proficiency
Skills: Perception +6
Hit Points: 16 Current: 16
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (Human) +2; Favored Terrain (Underground) +2
Attacks: Melee bite +3 (1d4+3), 2 hooves +3 (1d6+3)
Ability Scores: Str 16, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Tricks: Attack x2, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Kriger » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 pm

After a bit of thinking, Kriger begins to recall some of the lessons he's old man taught him about nature and the like. He thought there may have been an story or something of the like. The barbarian took a drink of his ale as he pondered the memories. In the end, he couldn't remember much of use.


spoiler: show
forgot i had +7 in know nature...not that it matters with the roll
Know nature check:_: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Shavauna Surefoot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 am

Shavauna relays the information she can remember about giants and trolls after which she sips from her mug of ale once again.

"As to the riding dog. I had considered one prior to our departure. It was more of a cost analysis over which might be better suited for the travel.Such a beast may just be a little more practical over a pony, but you should be aware that if memory serves, they tend to travel at much the same speed." Once her foods arrives she digs in with a ravenous appetite for a being so small. Between a swallow and another bite she adds, "Let us look to see if such a creature is available for purchase."

Combat Actions | Show
Actions (Shavauna): n/a


Actions (Pony):

Shavuana Surefoot | Show
Shavana Surefoot
Initiative: +4
Perception: +4 (+6 w/familiar) (Darkvision 60ft)
Armor Class: 16, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+0 armor, +4 dex +1 size +1 deflection )
Hit Points: 24/24 remaining
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +5
Conditions in Effect: Cold Resistance 5, Electricity Resistance 5, and Fire Resistance 5, Mage Armor (3 hours)
Weapon in Hand: Crossbow +1 (loaded) +5 (1d6+1)

Darkness (Spell-like ability, caster level 3) 1/day
Acid Dart (Su) +5 (1d6+1); 7 of 7 uses per day
0-level, DC 14, (4) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost.
1st level, DC 15, (2+1+c) Silent Image, Mage Armor, Color Spray, Grease.
2nd level, DC 16, (1+1+c) Mirror Image, Pilfering Hand, Summon Monster 2.
User avatar
Shavauna Surefoot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:12 am

“Hmm, you’re right,” Strat said to Shavauna, thoughtfully. “It would be odd if giants or trolls would be leading the hobgoblins. But an organized horde of hobgoblins is pretty unusual in itself, isn’t it? So I imagine these are already extraordinary circumstances. Maybe that could be the explanation.”

He shrugged.

“Well, I can go with anyone who wants some company, if you’re going to shop tonight. Or maybe we’ll have more luck early tomorrow morning.”

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Gaius conceded the point. “Aye, mayhap you are right. If the pony and riding dog move the same speed, it will be about the same as an encumbered horse and we shall be swift enough to cover ground.”

“I am sure we can catch that horse trader yet this evening. Let’s bring him some ale so he will realize he is not missing anything her at the tavern by working a mite later, yeah.”

He gestures to the barmaid for a small keg to take with them and an extra mug.


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 46
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 38

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:49 pm

“Hey, great idea, Gaius.”

Strat decided that maybe he would look around and see what was available. Something just might happen to catch his eye.

He grabbed the extra mug, leaving the keg for Gaius to carry. Strat was a good helper that way.

“Lead the way.”

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 16, +1 Chain shirt, Ring of Protection +1
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 17
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron