WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Strat looked up from his examination of the various magical items.

“This chain shirt is enchanted, you know, the standard enchantment to make it slightly more protective than normal. Those potions are healing potions of moderate strength. I dunno about the breastplates. I couldn’t figure those out.”

He glanced at the tiny lady who had lost her familiar.

“Maybe you can take a look? I’m not really a scholar or anything.”

Strat shrugged, listening to the conversation about what should be done next, and also how the items would be divided.

“I guess we should figure out the values and divvy everything up equally. Each person with an equal share, I mean. If someone wants something, they deduct that from their share, or pay in if the value is more. That would be fair.”


Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:43 am

With a few courses of action starting to be voiced, Gaius suggested, “Hmm, we appear to have a number of things to do. There was a village back down the road southeast of here. It was not that far.”

“If Frakas and Randarin want get started on their extensive search now, we can meet there later. The folks there might be willing to purchase the carriage so you can travel off the roads.”

“Hunting down the last of this hobgoblin and bugbear army could take all of our efforts together if there are great numbers, so I think the three of us can afford to wait a half of a day or even a bit longer if it will mean we have more strength. We would welcome all of you to join us if the alternative is only to return to home. It is not like an army is going to escape on us.”


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 25
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 28

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:36 am

Day 14, 12:52 - On Road from Pezzack to Belbe

Around the carriageImage
Frakas loaded his gear from the carriage and some extra provisions onto his riding dog. Randarin did the same, but used Neffar’s horse. “I will need this to move faster, I am sure Neffar would not object.”

Frakas found something of the nursemaid’s in the carriage and gave both of his animals a good scent in the hopes they would be able to pick up a trail that way were Sayel had not.

The trio (counting Sonja) was soon ready to take after the nursemaid. Randarin mounted up and said to Garm, Kriger, and Shavauna, “If we find no trail we shall meet you in the village by night fall. Otherwise, we will keep after them and get answers… and vengeance. Do not worry, we can handle this. You can go hunt hobgoblins and kill them for us.”

Frakas said his good-byes and his dog bounded off into the brush. The two adventurers disappeared shortly.

Meanwhile, Sayel had disappeared into the forest following large feline tracks. It only took a few moments to learn that the first mounted hobgoblin’s tracks merged with the hobgoblin grunts she and her companions had killed first.

Trailing the other leopard took longer, but soon she found that its tracks had turned back north some distance west of the ambush site and continued northerly as well. She returned to the carriage to report her findings and learned of the gnome and half-elf’s departure.

Shavauna was able to learn the two enchanted breastplates were enchanted for magical protection just like the chain shirt.


Treasure | Show
OOC Note: I went ahead and rolled spellcraft for Shavauna so that little detail is concluded and we can move along.

3 x Mwk Chainshirt, 3 x Mwk Greatclub, 18 x Javelins = 841.5gp
16 x studded leather armor, 16 x light steel shield, 16 x longsword, 16 x longbow(with 20 arrows each) = 1000gp
1 x tanglefoot bag, +1 Magic Chain shirt, Mwk longbow (+2 Str), 40 arrows, Mwk Greataxe, Mwk Cloak (Stealth), 6 Javelins, Compass = 1144gp
2 x tanglefoot bag, 2 x +1 Magic Breastplate, 2 x Mwk longbow (+2 Str), 80 arrows, 2 x Mwk Greataxe, 2 x Mwk Cloak (+2 Stealth) = 2722gp
2 x Riding Saddles = 30gp
2 x Dire Leopard Hides = 400gp
3 x CMW Potions Vials = 450gp
Gold & Silver coins = 40gp

Neffar’s Gear: Gear banded mail, buckler, heavy crossbow with 10 bolts, kukri, lance, longsword, light horse (combat trained) with bit, bridle, military saddle, 1 gp = 482gp
Carriage & 4 horses 202.5gp

Total = 7272gp (909gp each)

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      43/49 HP remaining; (DR1/-);
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 War Pony:   17/17 HP remaining;
Garm:        32/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       46/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    38/38 HP remaining;
Sayel:       42/42 HP remaining;
 Midnight:   16/16 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining:          8/8
Shavauna's Spells Remaining:    Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(2/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart:           3/7 remaining
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       4/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level(4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Sayel Spells Remaining:         1st Level(1/1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Kriger » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am

Kriger bid Frakas and Randarin farewell and wished them luck. The split seemed to be the best with the two able body trackers and the cat going after the nursemaid. With their speed and mounts, they probably had the best chance of tracking down those two. The barbarian at least hoped so. He still felt bad about loosing the boy.

But the hobgoblin army was another threat and a more serious one that needed attention. A cause that the blond haired fighter could definitely but his strength into and let out some of the frustration of the lose of Neffar and the boy.

Kriger gathered his horses reins and moved back to the carriage. The vehicle would not be a liability if they needed to move quickly across country. But the barbarian didn't feel they should just leave it either.

"So, the carriage? Shall we drive it back to the village you three came from and off load it there? Possible pick up any last minute supplies and off load the loot as well?"

actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action:


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 21 , Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 22
HP 49/49
Fort+8 , Ref +4 , Will +2
Rage Rounds Left: 10/10 per day
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 pm

“All right, all that sounds good,” Strat said.

Things had been decided quickly and reasonably, and he was glad that the others seemed amenable to dividing things up equitably. It gave him hope for a good working relationship.

He waved his farewells to the ones that were leaving, then turned back to help the warrior named Kriger with the final arrangements with the carriage. Strange that things had been proceeding apace just a few hours before, and now the situation had entirely changed.

“Here, let me give you a hand.”

Once the carriage was settled and back on the road, Strat got on his horse.

“Okay, let’s go and take care of this first. Then we can get back on the trail of the hobgoblins.”

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Garm » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 am

The road reopened, Garm bids Frakas and Randarin farewell for now, then resumes his traditional spot atop the carriage and gets the horses moving again. It was good that none of them had died during the hobgoblin attack. He is keen to continue the search for more hobgoblins now that tracking the nursemaid is in good hands.

Actions/Rolls | Show

Free Action
:
Move Action :
Standard Action:


Combat Information | Show
Garm
Current AC: 17 (17 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 14/22 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Ammo: 47 bolts
Conditions in effect: Darkvision 60ft
Spells: Detect Magic 0/1, Guidance 0/1, Read Magic 0/1, Stabilize 0/1, Cure Light Wounds 0/1, Sanctuary 0/1, Shield of Faith 0/1, Summon Monster I 0/1, Create Pit 1/1, Summon Monster II 0/1.
Special abilities: Acid Dart 4/6, Resistant Touch 6/6, Channel positive energy 0/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 am

Before mounting up to go, Gaius loaded up the looted gear and weapons onto the carriage. With enough free mounts for everyone to ride except for the dwarf driving the carriage, he knew there were no passengers to complain about the equipment piled haphazard inside.

With Sayel's return an the loot loaded, he mounted Justiel once again and walked his horse over to her and Midnight. The two horses nickered together.

"What say you on the tracks, Lass? Do we need to continue following them with a small group and catch up to these with carriage later, or have you learned enough that we can come back with all of us?"


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 25
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 28

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Joph » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 am

Sayel returns from her search and smiles as Justiel comes closer to Midnight. Gaius' question was valid, and she responds, "Let's get the carriage back to the village. We'll be sitting ducks with it out here in the open. I've little need for anything found other than the arrows, so don't worry about dividing any spoils with me. Then we can coordinate on a strike against the goblins in a stealthy manner. What say the rest of you to that?" Sayel feels shy about addressing the rest of the strangers in such a direct manner, but a course of action right now was needed.


Actions/Rolls | Show

Sayel's Mini-Stats | Show
Current AC: 18 (14 Touch/14 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 42/42
Current Weapon In Hand: None.
Conditions: None.

Midnight's Mini-Stats | Show
Midnight
Initiative: +1, Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent)
Move: 50ft. (35 ft. actual)
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, -1 size, +4 natural), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +1; CMB +5, CMD: 16 (20 vs. trip), FCMD: 15 (19 vs. trip)
Feats: Light Armor Proficiency
Skills: Perception +6
Hit Points: 16 Current: 16
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (Human) +2; Favored Terrain (Underground) +2
Attacks: Melee bite +3 (1d4+3), 2 hooves +3 (1d6+3)
Ability Scores: Str 16, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Tricks: Attack x2, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 am

Day 14, 18:00 - At a village between Pezzack to Belbe

At the inn's tavernA few hours later your mounted escort and dwarf driven carriage arrived at the village Gaius, Sayel, and Strat had passed through that morning. The trip was uneventful and trying to talk over the pounding of so many hooves was impractical without shouting.

You pulled up to the trading post and general store to start wheeling and dealing with the merchants for all of the unwanted equipment and weapons. Being on a caravan route, there was a decent stock of goods and the trading post could handle the transactions to buy the magical items. It took a couple of hours to go through all the negotiating and haggling, before supper time you were finished.

You headed over to the inn and were able to secure beds for the night and stabling for the horses. Checking the tap room and the stable, you noted there was no sign of Frakas or Randarin showing up at the village.


Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      43/49 HP remaining; (DR1/-);
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 War Pony:   17/17 HP remaining;
Garm:        32/32 HP remaining;
Strat:       34/34 HP remaining;
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Gaius:       46/46 HP remaining;
 Justiel:    38/38 HP remaining;
Sayel:       42/42 HP remaining;
 Midnight:   16/16 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining:          8/8
Shavauna's Spells Remaining:    Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(2/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart:           3/7 remaining
Garm Spells Remaining:          1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (2/3)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining:  0/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining:       4/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
Strat Spells Remaining:         1st level(4/4), 2nd level (2/2)
Strat's Arch Luck Remaining:    12/15
Gaius Abilities Remaining:      Tactician (1/1), Challenge (2/2), Inspired Charge (1/1)
Sayel Spells Remaining:         1st Level(1/1)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm

“I hope your friends are okay,” Strat said.

He glanced toward the door now and then, hoping they would show up at any minute. But then again, them not showing up meant that they had found something…or something bad had happened to them. He didn’t voice the latter.

He looked around at their new friends.

“Are any of you able to get a magical message through to them? Or is it just wait and see?”

Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Gaius » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

After they spilt up the treasure from the earnings, Gaius had inquired about a cloak to provide a little boost of magical protection. He hoped something would be available to help him ward off magic attacks. He knew his armor and Justiel’s armor were strong, but they were more vulnerable to spells.

Afterwards, he was drinking ale with the others in the tavern. He glanced at Strat. “Well, that pair is mounted and would be able to outrun most things. With a couple of good noses and pairs of eyes, those two scouts should be able to spot any ambushes beforehand too, yeah?”

The cavalier shrugged. Without any evidence contrary, he was not ready to assume the worst. Heading down that figurative trail would be second guessing the decision to let them split off on their own in the first place.

“We might as well wait until morning before setting out anyway. We could always leave a message hear about which direction we have gone.”

“Any of you want to ask around here for news?”


Gaius Mini-stats | Show
Perception +8, Speed 30 (20 actual)
AC 22(24), Touch 12, Flat-footed 20 (Platemail) +2 w/Shield, CMD: 20
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
HP 46 Current: 46
Challenge: 2/2 available
Tactician (Shake it Off): 1/1 available
Inspiring Rush: 1/1 available
Conditions in effect: n/a

Weapon in Hand: Lance
Justiel Mini-Stats | Show
Perception +6, Speed 50ft
AC 22, Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, CMD: 19
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
HP 38 Current: 38

Attacks: 2xHooves (+6; 1d6+3), Bite (+5; 1d4+3)
Gaius
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Shavauna Surefoot » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:10 am

The teifling was not overly impressed with the what the newcomers' plans. The fact that the remaining members of her current group had the desire to follow them into a hobgoblin horde instead of at least attempting to find answers of the missing Prince and nursemaid confounded her. But it was short lived, they had their way of considering matters and she hers.

Once the group had entered the small village Shavauna began looking for her own answers as she looked to see if the nursemaid and boy had made it there. She tried to make the simple village folk look past her demonic appearance and gather what information she could on the goings on of of the small way station for travelers.


Combat Actions | Show
Actions (Shavauna):Gather Information (re diplomacy) 1d20+7=19

Shavuana Surefoot | Show
Shavana Surefoot
Initiative: +4
Perception: +4 (+6 w/familiar) (Darkvision 60ft)
Armor Class: (20) 16, touch (20) 16, flat-footed (16) 12 (+4 armor, +4 dex +1 size +1 deflection )
Hit Points: 20/20 remaining
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3
Conditions in Effect: Cold Resistance 5, Electricity Resistance 5, and Fire Resistance 5, Mage Armor (3 hours)
Weapon in Hand: Crossbow +1 (loaded) +5 (1d6+1)

Darkness (Spell-like ability, caster level 3) 1/day
Acid Dart (Su) +5 (1d6+1); 3 of 7 uses per day
0-level, DC 14, (4) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost ;
1st level, DC 15, (2+1+c) Silent Image, Mage Armor, Color Spray, Grease.;
2nd level, DC 16, (1+1+c) Mirror Image, Web, Levitate



War Pony
Initiative: +3
Perception: +7 (low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class: AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Natural Armor)
Hit Points: 17/17 remaining
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +4 (1d3+2)
[/size]
User avatar
Shavauna Surefoot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Kriger » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Despite the days actions and disappointments, Kriger was glad to have a bed and roof over his head for the night.

The barbarian had made some idle chit chat with their new found companions as they drove the wagon back to town. Kriger has still been a bit down about failing their mission, but he felt confidant that the two trackers would chase the nursemaid and get some answers. It nothing else, they had the experience of fighting hobgoblins and another worthy cause to join up.

"Aye, it will be a wait and see, methinks. Both Randarin and Frakas are excellent trackers and woodsmen. I am not worried about their safety. They'll find some answers."

Kriger looked around as Shavauna had gone off to ask about the boy and nursemaid.

To Gaius's question, Kriger shrugged. "I am not pretty with words, but I can see about the local rumors. But Shavauna seems to have that in hand."

"So what do we to do for tomorrow? Any preparations?"

actions | Show
Free Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action:


Kriger Mini-stats | Show
Init +4, Speed 30ft
AC 21 , Tch 13, FF 19 , CMD 22
HP 49/49
Fort+8 , Ref +4 , Will +2
Rage Rounds Left: 10/10 per day
Conditions: None
Weapon in Hand:
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Joph » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Sayel smiles at Strat's inquiry and says, "I wouldn't worry about those two just yet. They should be able to outrun ambushers like Gaius says." She then elaborates to Kriger, "I am as prepared as I think I will be for tomorrow. I've got more than enough arrows to defend myself."

She makes sure while she is in town to purchase a military saddle for Midnight, selling her old saddle. It'd help keep her steady while she fought on horseback, a tendency she was growing to love. She'd have to practice more with her steed to do mounted archery before they set out.


Actions/Rolls | Show
Sayel sells her old riding saddle for 5 GP and buys a military saddle for 20 GP.

Sayel's Mini-Stats | Show
Current AC: 18 (14 Touch/14 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 42/42
Current Weapon In Hand: None.
Conditions: None.

Midnight's Mini-Stats | Show
Midnight
Initiative: +1, Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent)
Move: 50ft. (35 ft. actual)
Armor Class: AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, -1 size, +4 natural), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +1; CMB +5, CMD: 16 (20 vs. trip), FCMD: 15 (19 vs. trip)
Feats: Light Armor Proficiency
Skills: Perception +6
Hit Points: 16 Current: 16
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (Human) +2; Favored Terrain (Underground) +2
Attacks: Melee bite +3 (1d4+3), 2 hooves +3 (1d6+3)
Ability Scores: Str 16, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Tricks: Attack x2, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby Strat » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 am

“Well, I can ask around about hobgoblins and such,” Strat said. “It sounds like she’s asking about other things.”

He nodded at the others.

“All right, I’ll be back in a few.”

He got up and mingled with the crowd, buying drinks and telling jokes and stories, asking for stories in return. He probed to see if anyone had heard about the ambushes, and what they seemed to know.



Strat’s Mini-Stats | Show
Initiative: +1, Perception: +11
Armor Class: AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15, +1 Chain shirt
Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +7, CMD: 16
Hit Points: 34 Current: 34
Archaeologist's Luck (+1): 12/15 available
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Message, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells: 4/4 available (CLW, Grease, Hideous Laughter, Vanish)
2nd Level Spells: 2/2 available (CMW, Silence)
Conditions in effect: Trap Spotter
Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Mount's Mini-Stats | Show
Light Horse
Initiative: +2 , Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent), Move: 50ft (35ft Actual)
Armor Class: AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size), MWK Studded Leather Barding
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1 , CMD: 17 (21 vs. trip)
Hit Points: 15 Current: 15
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
User avatar
Strat
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron