WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

WS: Between Pezzack and Belbe[IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:31 am

Day 1 07:30 - Theissia: Hemni's Bed and Breakfast

The next morning finds you gathered in the common room of Hemni's Bed and Breakfast.

Image Image
With some of you staying the night in the same bed and breakfast, you do see Neffar escort the Prince and his nursemaid to a booth in the corner for their meal. Garm manages to discretely cast his spell, but he detects no auras of evil in the tavern.

Image
After eating all three make their way to the door near the stables, but Neffar veers over to approach your table. He greets you, "Good morning."

"You be done breaking fast shortly, yeah. The carriage needs be prepared and I must be finish the loading o' our belongings. I be meet you outside near the stable."

"Then we be discuss our route and driving the carriage plan, yeah."


The lone guardsman hustles after his Prince and the nursemaid to supervise the loading of the carriage and the hitching up the horses. He had already started with most of the baggage and gear before breakfast, so it will not take him very long to finish loading the two passengers

OOC Note | Show
Btw, you guys have seen the map of the various ways to reach Westcrown. I am not planning on leading you all around by the nose for this adventure. Neffar is not really in charge from a game play point of view and doesn't make decisions for you guys. He only makes decisions based on his charges the boy and the nursemaid.

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      37/37 HP remaining; (DR1/-)
Randarin:    22/22 HP remaining;
Kelvin:      18/18 HP remaining;
Frakas:      24/24 HP remaining;
 Sonja:      16/16 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 Riot:       10/10 HP remaining;
Garm:        22/22 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: none
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining: 6/6
Kelvin's Mutagen Remaining: 1/1
Kelvin's Extracts remaining: 3/3
Frakas Spells Remaining: 1st level(2/2)
Shavauna's Spells Remaining: Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (3/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart: 7/7
Garm Spells Remaining: 1st level(4/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining: 3/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining: 6/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby LMiller » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 am

Randarin sat in a chair of the common room. He had everything set to go having finished his shopping and eating breakfast.

"So, are you guys ready for a long journey?"

He is all exited about the trip.

The archer had his big bow in his hand.


Combat Information | Show
AC 19, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15 (+1 Chain Shirt)
Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +1
HP 22; Current: 22

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 10 Charges
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy Humans(+2); Low-light Vision, PBS, Precise Shot
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Garm » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am

Garm has deliberately risen early in order to spend some time in prayer to Torag before breakfast, which will allow him to refresh his spells for the day. He then gathers his remaining belongings and stashes them among the contents of the wagon as best he can. He is satisfied that his spells do not, as yet, turn up any sources of evil or strongly magical amongst the travelers. As he will be spending a considerable amount of time driving or otherwise sitting on the wagon, he spends some time arranging his crossbow and ammunition so that they remain within easy reach. He will alert the others to the flasks of holy water in the event that he might get incapacitated.

Combat Information | Show
Garm
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (17 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 22/22 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer +1
Ammo:
Conditions in effect:
Spells: Detect Magic 1/0 remaining, Guidance 1/1, Read Magic 1/1, Stabilise 1/1, Detect Evil 1/0, Magic Stone 1/1, Shield of Faith 1/1, Summon Monster 1 1/1
Special abilities: Acid Dart 6/6, Resistant Touch 6/6, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Shavauna Surefoot » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Shavauna wakes and joins the group for breakfast where she comments, "While my sleep was not bad, it was not most comfortable either. I much prefer the rooms at the Wafinder's Chapter House, truth be told." She takes her food, and orders a the sort of items one would not find on the road, bacon, eggs, and other tasty treats. Riots cream arrives midway through the meal from the the small boy the tiefling pays to bring fresh cream daily. She informs the boy that with be gone for many weeks and that she will contact him when she returns.

As the group starts to get ready the small woman shoulders her pack and joins Neffar, his charges, and the others out in the stables to saddle mounts and finish packing. She informs the others of some of the local politics and suggests staying away from the major urban centers. While most people are good folk, those in power are not the sort you wish to deal with. She has no doubt that seeing a carriage escort could bring problems from officials wanting to line their own pockets.

"First I think we should come up with a simple story, that does not give away that our young charge is nobility of some sort. But it does have to be something believable enough to explain why there is an escort. Perhaps a young merchant's son and wife returning home after dealing with several deaths in the family? That way they are unavailable due to their grieving, and who wants to disturb those who have lost so many due to illness." She says the last with a smile, as it sounds near enough to some truth, yet adds enough to keep others wondering.

Shavana Surefoot
Actions: n/a

Initiative: +6
Perception: +3 (+5 w/Riot) (Darkvision 60ft)
Armor Class: 16, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+4 dex +1 size +1 deflection )
Hit Points: 20/20 remaining
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3
Conditions in Effect: Cold Resistance 5, Electricity Resistance 5, and Fire Resistance 5
Weapon in Hand: none

Darkness (Spell-like ability, caster level 3) 1/day
Acid Dart (Su) +5 (1d6+3); 7 of 7 uses per day
0-level, DC 14, (4) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost ;
1st level, DC 15, (2+1+c) Silent Image (x2), Color Spray, Grease,;
2nd level, DC 16, (1+1+c) Mirror Image, Web, Levitate


Riot (Entropic Cat ~ Shavuana's Familiar)
Actions: n/a

Inaitiative: +2
Perception: +7 (darkvision 60 ft, low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class 16, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +2 size +2 natural)
Hit Points 10 (3 hit dice)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4
Conditions Acid Resistance 5, Fire Resistance 5; Spell Resistance: 8 (5 + 3 HD), Improved Evasion
Attacks Melee 2 claws +5 (1d2–4), bite +5 (1d3–4)

War Pony
Actions:

Initiative: +3
Perception: +7 (low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class: AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Natural Armor)
Hit Points: 17/17 remaining
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves –1 (1d3+2)

Last edited by Shavauna Surefoot on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shavauna Surefoot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Kriger » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Kriger joined those already present down in the common room. He helped himself to one of the hearty breakfasts that the inn offered, figuring he would need it for the long road ahead. Once they got out into the country, they might be stuck with rations and such.

“Aye, Randarin. Ready as one can ever be. To be honest, looking forward to traveling to distant lands for once. It will be a great experience.”

The barbarian had all his gear ready and checked. He lucked out yesterday in finding a light combat trained horse that matched his temperament. It would be a joy to ride the animal, at least before his butt became saddle swore.

Kriger sits for a little bit, waiting to see if any others join them. If not, then he the barbarian will head out to the stables and assist with loading the gear.


spoiler: show
Free Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action:

Current AC: 17 ( 13 Flat-footed / 15 Touch )
Current HP: 27/27
Current Weapon in Hand: greatsword
Conditions in Effect:
Rage Rounds Left: 6 of 6 per day
Arrows(Shortbow): 40/40
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Kelvin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Having barely slept the night before due to a general sense of anxiety over the impending trip, Kelvin was already awake when morning came and he was forced to get up and find the others and their collective charges. As such, when he arrived at the common room of Hemni's Bed and Breakfast, his entrance was accompanied by a large yawn, one that displayed his filed-down tusks in a way he would never normally allow, at least wittingly. He then ate a quick, humble breakfast and simply waited quietly for the three charges to finish.

Upon hearing the intent to meet at the stables, Kelvin nodded, yawned yet again, and then trudged his way out to the stables without comment, thinking to get a head start on getting his newly purchased horse ready, as he was less than experienced at the entire process and would likely take a while by his estimation.

He was still attempting to fasten his saddle properly on the seemingly increasingly confused horse (A mild gelding whom he had affectionately named Alembic) when Shavauna mentioned the idea of a cover story. He paused in his fumbling with straps to look over the top of the horse's back at her and then back over at the prince and his nursemaid.

"I, ah- well I wonder if the two of the two of them might be, ah, a bit far apart in age for a married couple? I might be wrong, of course... but perhaps a widowed wife and her son who is soon to come of age to take over the business?"

The alchemist shrugged, hoping neither the prince or the nursemaid wouldn't take any offense at the discussion.
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 am

Day 1 07:32 - Theissia: Hemni's Bed and Breakfast Stable

Image
Neffar is seeing to his own mount, intending to ride the first shift while Garm drives the carriage. He directs you to place your gear underneath the oil-skinned canvas tarp that covers the rear half of the carriage’s roof. He says the tents and non-perishable items will go there. Any provisions can be kept in saddlebags, but he will take the extra to store inside the carriage. He has not once let anyone enter the carriage where the Prince and the nursemaid are already sitting.

On discussing the journey, he says, "Staying away from the inns will not be very welcome, but I be understandin' the wisdom of staying away from the Chelish army. We can be tried to only go to villages an’ hamlets, yeah. We have a tent for the Prince.”

“Your idea for explanation would be accepted and I help sell if needed. The Prince can be the son, and Jasmine can be the widowed wife,"
he nods in confirmation as you all are considering things he had not. He appears to be more relaxed and relieved to share some of the responsibility of the long journey ahead.

"Do you have a recommendation on the best route we be took to Westcrown?" Neffar asks you all.


The Carriage | Show
Image

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      37/37 HP remaining; (DR1/-)
Randarin:    22/22 HP remaining;
Kelvin:      18/18 HP remaining;
Frakas:      24/24 HP remaining;
 Sonja:      16/16 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 Riot:       10/10 HP remaining;
Garm:        22/22 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: none
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining: 6/6
Kelvin's Mutagen Remaining: 1/1
Kelvin's Extracts remaining: 3/3
Frakas Spells Remaining: 1st level(2/2)
Shavauna's Spells Remaining: Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (3/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart: 7/7
Garm Spells Remaining: 1st level(4/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining: 3/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining: 6/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby LMiller » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:12 am

Randarin went out to the carriage and met Neffar.

"Good morning, Neffar. I'll put my stuff on the top where I'm going to stay." he says.

He carries his bed roll and cold weather gear and throws it on top of the carriage.

"There," the archer says. "I'll keep my backpack with me."


Combat Information | Show
AC 19, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15 (+1 Chain Shirt)
Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +1
HP 22; Current: 22

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 10 Charges
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy Humans(+2); Low-light Vision, PBS, Precise Shot
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Garm » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:20 am

Having arranged his equipment on the carriage box to his satisfaction, Garm asks Randarin to briefly join him as he approaches Neffar. "Master Neffar, a quick word: I wanted to briefly check with you whether your charges will be armed during this trip? A crossbow within the carriage might be a suitable precaution, after all. In which case, I will knock on the front of the carriage to advise of trouble ahead, so they will have time to prepare. Randarin, if your keen eyes spot anything, could you please do the same?" His aim is to ensure that those inside the carriage are aware of trouble as soon as possible, without appearing to tell Neffar Nefta how to do his job.

When Neffar asks about the route, Garm ponders the possibilities. He is not very familiar with the southern lands but can comment on mountain travel in general. "A carriage like this one will be forced to travel along comparatively wide roads if we do not wish to break an axle, and there will not be many such roads through the Menador Mountains. All the main mountain passes will likely be guarded and watched, by lawful folk and others. I do not know of large dwarven cities in the area, but there will be smaller settlements scattered through the mountains. It may be that we will be able to find a pass that is more sparsely traveled, and make use of the protection my people can provide. Depending on where we cross the mountains, we could then use rivers as a faster means of southward travel, at least for a while before we hit Egorian or other major cities. But we must be prepared to travel considerable distances through wild areas if river travel makes us too conspicuous, or the larger passes are closed to us. Nonetheless, I favour a route that keeps us well away from large cities; mountain travel may be more difficult but it is so for everyone, including anyone who might be looking for us."

Combat Information | Show
Garm
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (17 Flat-footed /10 Touch) INIT +0
Current HP: 22/22 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer +1
Ammo:
Conditions in effect:
Spells: Detect Magic 1/0 remaining, Guidance 1/1, Read Magic 1/1, Stabilise 1/1, Detect Evil 1/0, Magic Stone 1/1, Shield of Faith 1/1, Summon Monster 1 1/1
Special abilities: Acid Dart 6/6, Resistant Touch 6/6, Channel positive energy 3/3
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Frakas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:56 am

Frakas goes over his gear and slings his back pack over his shoulders. Looking down he checks over all his weapons to make sure he has not forgotten anything. Satisfied all is in order he whistles for his newly purchased riding dog. The large hairy beast comes over and the Gnome grabs hold of the saddle horn and swings himself up with practiced ease. Sonja slowly walks up with saddle bags tied to her back. They are empty but are brought along in case the group acquires items and treasures, which usually happens when Frakas takes on one of these jobs for Deves the Dwarf.

Frakas listens to the conversation from dogback and only adds his two coppers when the question of routes to take comes up. "I be knowing sometin uh the lay uh the lands but I need ta be thinking a bit ta see effen I remembers anything worth adding."



Frakas
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed /14 Touch) PER+8 INIT +4
Current HP: 24/24 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo: 14 arrows
Conditions in effect: Ioun Torch
Spells: Stabalize 1/1 remaining, Light 1/1, Create Water 1/1, CLW 0/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Sonja
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (12 Flat-footed /16 Touch) PER +5 INIT+5
Current HP: 16/16 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite
Conditions in effect: Scent- detect opponents 30ft, 60ft upwind, 15ft downwind. (Direction of scent is move action), Low light vision
User avatar
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:49 am

Day 1 07:33 - Theissia: Hemni's Bed and Breakfast Stable

Image
Neffar replies, "I be not sure who would be chasing us through Cheliax. I be thought the carriage and anonymity would be protection from my Lord's rivals. But I think your idea to knock on the carriage to tell the Prince or myself when I am inside a good one, yeah. I have money to be paid tolls."

"But the Prince and the woman shall not be using weapons."
He tone is stern on that point.

He asks, "Have you decided how we be going to travel? Some can ride while others be rested, yeah."

Traveling Shifts | Show
Regarding the traveling in general to achieve 12 hours. You can break the travel day into 3 shifts of four hours and there is room for 3 medium sized people to ride atop the carriage (bench and roof). You need to figure out how to do this.

Garm can drive 2 shifts, but then has to rest 1.
Neffar will ride his horse 2 shifts (1 if no one else is driving and he takes the 3rd driving shift) and he will rest inside the carriage for 1 shift.
So you have Kriger, Shavauna, Frakas, Sonja, and Kelvin all needing to take a shift riding on the wagon to travel 12 hours per day.
2 small characters can double up for a spot.

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      37/37 HP remaining; (DR1/-)
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Randarin:    22/22 HP remaining;
Kelvin:      18/18 HP remaining;
 Horse:      15/15 HP remaining;
Frakas:      24/24 HP remaining;
 Sonja:      16/16 HP remaining;
 Riding Dog: 13/13 HP remaining;
Shavauna:    20/20 HP remaining;
 Riot:       10/10 HP remaining;
 War Pony:   17/17 HP remaining;
Garm:        22/22 HP remaining;
Neffar:      19/19 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: none
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining: 6/6
Kelvin's Mutagen Remaining: 1/1
Kelvin's Extracts remaining: 3/3
Frakas Spells Remaining: 1st level(2/2)
Shavauna's Spells Remaining: Darkness SLA (1/1), 1st level(4/4), 2nd Level (3/3)
Shavauna's Acid Dart: 7/7
Garm Spells Remaining: 1st level(4/4)
Garm Channel Energy Remaining: 3/3
Garm Acid Dart Remaining: 6/6
Garm Resistant Touch remaining: 6/6
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Shavauna Surefoot » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 pm

"I believe the best route to be the western one. It seems that there are smaller villages a long the way and is a more direct route once we start south right to Westcrown." the tiefling offers her opinion.

"As to watches, I think that Kelvin and I will be best in the evenings, as we are able to see in the dark... " she pauses to look to the half-orc, "Unless I am mistaken and you do not possess such ability as a minority of your kin do not?" She looks back to the others, "So a last part of the day would be the best time for us to rest and than again resting before we head out in the morning."

She turns to the dwarf, "You would best for that early morning watch, as you are up for prayers at that time any ways."

Shavana Surefoot
Actions: n/a

Initiative: +6
Perception: +3 (+5 w/Riot) (Darkvision 60ft)
Armor Class: 16, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+4 dex +1 size +1 deflection )
Hit Points: 20/20 remaining
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3
Conditions in Effect: Cold Resistance 5, Electricity Resistance 5, and Fire Resistance 5
Weapon in Hand: none

Darkness (Spell-like ability, caster level 3) 1/day
Acid Dart (Su) +5 (1d6+3); 7 of 7 uses per day
0-level, DC 14, (4) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost ;
1st level, DC 15, (2+1+c) Silent Image (x2), Color Spray, Grease,;
2nd level, DC 16, (1+1+c) Mirror Image, Web, Levitate


Riot (Entropic Cat ~ Shavuana's Familiar)
Actions: n/a

Inaitiative: +2
Perception: +7 (darkvision 60 ft, low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class 16, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +2 size +2 natural)
Hit Points 10 (3 hit dice)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4
Conditions Acid Resistance 5, Fire Resistance 5; Spell Resistance: 8 (5 + 3 HD), Improved Evasion
Attacks Melee 2 claws +5 (1d2–4), bite +5 (1d3–4)

War Pony
Actions:

Initiative: +3
Perception: +7 (low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class: AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Natural Armor)
Hit Points: 17/17 remaining
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves –1 (1d3+2)

User avatar
Shavauna Surefoot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Kelvin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Kelvin looks back up from finally finishing up with preparing his mount and nods in the direction of Shauvana, a particularly obvious motion given the angle he is forced to look down at in order to address the significantly smaller tiefling.

"Indeed, you have the right of it, I've, ah, inherited that much at least, and I am fine with taking a turn timed to take advantage of it. I've also little in the way of objection to any particular route, as I'm not overly familiar with the region, and your judgement seems solid enough. Well, I mean, not that I presume to be a particularly qualified judge on the matter, of course, I ah, just mean to say that I abstain from offering any potentially decisive opinion when compared against ones likely more informed than my own, that is..."

He lets himself trail off, an awkward ending being preferable to continuing to ramble any further, and ducks down to adjust a harness on Alembic that he'd already secured.
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby Kriger » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:28 am

Outside, Kriger finds and leads his horse to the carriage with the others. He then begins to load and double check his gear that he aquired. Most of it would be in the saddle bags on his horse. The large tent, however, is secured behind the saddle. The canvas is some what heavy and awkward, but would afford the group cover out in the wilderness at night.

Kriger agreed with Shavauna's choice of route. He had bought a map while out in the market that had some detail of the routes, and from what little the barbarian had gathered, the western route would have been the one he had chosen as well.

"Aye, sounds good."

Kriger thought a moment about the watches. He is perfectly fine filling in where ever is needed.

"I will take a day watch as I don't have any advantages in the dark. But other than that, I can fill in where ever."

"What about marching order with the carriage itself? Methinks, those good in tracking and spotting should be up front. Frakas maybe since Randarin is riding on the carriage?"

spoiler: show
Free Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action:

Current AC: 17 ( 13 Flat-footed / 15 Touch )
Current HP: 27/27
Current Weapon in Hand: greatsword
Conditions in Effect:
Rage Rounds Left: 6 of 6 per day
Arrows(Shortbow): 40/40

Light Horse
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6 (low-light vision, scent)
Armor Class: AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size)
Hit Points: 15/15 remaining
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +1
Conditions in effect: n/a
Attacks: Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+1)
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS: Leaving Theissia [IC]

Postby LMiller » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:11 am

Randarin climbed to the top of the carriage as Garm asked a question.

"Of course, I'll do it. I can see in the dark pretty well," he answered.

When the archer got to the top, he spread out his bedroll and laid down his backpack on it. Then he sat on the driver's bench.

Randarin turned to Neffar, who was loading up stuff and said, "Neffar, I am able to drive the carriage as well. I have good experience."

"Kriger, I'll can ride your horse later when you're resting. Besides, I should only be taking up part of the carriage so other people can rest."


Combat Information | Show
AC 19, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15 (+1 Chain Shirt)
Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +1
HP 22; Current: 22

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 10 Charges
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy Humans(+2); Low-light Vision, PBS, Precise Shot
User avatar
LMiller
The little dragon
The little dragon
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Next

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron