WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Frakas » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:40 am

With the rescued people well in the guards hands Frakas takes time to sit down for a breather and pat Sonja on the head as she returns the affection with a lick of his face. "Oye I be loving you too girl." His breaded face cracks into a big smile at his companion.

"Aye the light of day be a good thing ta behold when ya be spending that much time below in the bowels of tha dern city." Frakas looks up letting the sun shine on his face.

"Aye big fella I be thinking we did a right bang up job we did an I be taken up that idea of eaten some lunch I be hungry."



Frakas
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed /14 Touch) PER+8 INIT +4
Current HP: 22/24 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Gnome Hammer
Ammo: 14 arrows
Conditions in effect: Ioun Torch
Spells: Stabalize 1/1 remaining, Light 1/1, Create Water 1/1, CLW 0/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Sonja
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (12 Flat-footed /16 Touch) PER +5 INIT+5
Current HP: 9/16 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite
Conditions in effect: Scent- detect opponents 30ft, 60ft upwind, 15ft downwind. (Direction of scent is move action), Low light vision
User avatar
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Xia Galondel » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Upon reaching the city and getting used to the daylight once more Xia turns to watch the detachment of city guards go about helping all the people the derro captured up the last part of the journey to freedom.

Turning to her companions, "Perhaps we should head back first, clean ourselves up, and than tend to items we collected?" The elven woman asks of the others, "I would really like to wash off this... ick, before doing much of anything."
User avatar
Xia Galondel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kelvin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Back in the harsh sunlight, Kelvin squints slightly, his sensitive eyes slow to adjust. He looks over to Xia and smiles slightly, shading his eyes with one hand,

"Getting cleaned up would be an uncommon pleasure, at this point. You haven't perchance prepared prestidigitation today, have you?"
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby PMiller » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 am

1:35pm - Streets of Theissia near sewer grateImage
Veric nods in agreement, "Indeed, I am famished. I am sure we can find Chairman Jacobson at the Wayfarer's Chapter House and get a meal at the same time."

"If we are going to use a magical spell for cleaning ourselves up though while we stand here, I would be most appreciative of such a thing as well. My armor still has the stench of sewer clinging to it. I had not noticed it before, but I do now that we are up here on the street."


Treasure Distribution | Show
+1 Light Steel Shield -> Veric
+1 Comp Shortbow (+1 Str) -> Frakas
+1 Ring of Protection (Gold) -> Veric
+1 Amulet of Natural Armor (Onxy gems) -> Kriger
Boots of Striding and Springing -> Frakas
+1 Cloak of Resistance -> Kriger
Handy Haversack -> Xia
+1 Mithral Shirt -> Kelvin
3 x CMW Potion Vials -> Bag of Holding
2 x Scrolls of Remove Disease -> Bag of Holding

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      37/37 HP remaining; (DR1/-)
Kelvin:      18/18 HP remaining;
Frakas:      22/24 HP remaining;
Sonja:       09/16 HP remaining;
Xia:         14/14 HP remaining;
Laryll:      07/07 HP remaining;
Veric:       23/23 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: +5Fort vs. Disease/Poison (Frakas & Sonja)
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining: 5/6
Frakas Spells Remaining: 1st level(1/2)
Xia's Spells Remaining: 1st level(3/4)
Xia's Splintered Spear Remaining: 5/7
Kelvin's Mutagen Remaining: 1/1
Kelvin's Extracts remaining: 3/3
Veric Spells Remaining: 1st level(3/4)
Veric Channel Energy Remaining: 2/5
Veric Touch of Good Remaining: 5/6
Veric Liberation remaining: 2/2


** Now what? **
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12273
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Xia Galondel » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm

"I do actually." the elven woman answers Kelvin and the others. Before she casts the spell she says, "At the same time, I think talking over anything that we may have acquired would best be done in a more comfortable setting, the Wayfinder's happens to have such a place to relax. And we can get rid of the rat artifact that we have as well."

Xia then calls upon her arcane arts and casts the prestidigitation spell and starts by cleaning up each of the group one by one... soiled clothing is clean and again, foul odors are now gone replaced by the smell of the sea.

"Shall we?" she asks the others after she in complete. She Starts off in the direction of the Wayfinder's Chapter House.'

spoiler: show
Initiative: +7 Perception Xia: +9 (+2 w/Laryll, +3 in shadow or darkness) Perception Laryll: +10
Current AC: 13 (10 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
Current HP: 12/12 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: longbow, +5 (1d8 /x3)
Conditions in effect: Flexible Enhancement +1 to Con
Spells (0-level, DC 14, (4)) Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Jolt ;
(1st level, DC 15, (2+1+1) Charm Person (s) Grease, Mage Armor, Silent Image.
Splintered Spear (Su) 5 of 7 uses per day
User avatar
Xia Galondel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kriger » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm

"Thankie lass, them sewers did a number of on my nose and clothes." Kriger thanks the elven sorceress.

Now that they all are presentable again, the barbarian thanks the guards once more and lets them know where to find the group if they had any further questions.

"Right, let's get back to the chapter house and take care of the statue and the loot. I'm sure the chairman will also want a report."


With that, the barbarian strides in the direction of the chapterhouse.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Frakas » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 am

'Aye I be thanken ye also spellmaster>" Frakas bows to the elven maid then pats Sonja on her nice clean head as her ears fold back enduring the gnomes rough patting. As the woodsman takes off the little gnome starts after him, his pace greatly enhanced with the magical boots and he no longer has to struggle as hard to keep up with the long legged human. Sonja as always likes to show off her speed as she bursts ahead from time to time in a flash of muscle and fur only to return moments later in a nonchalant gait.



Frakas
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed /14 Touch) PER+8 INIT +4
Current HP: 22/24 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Gnome Hammer
Ammo: 14 arrows
Conditions in effect: Ioun Torch
Spells: Stabalize 1/1 remaining, Light 1/1, Create Water 1/1, CLW 0/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Sonja
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (12 Flat-footed /16 Touch) PER +5 INIT+5
Current HP: 9/16 remaining.
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite
Conditions in effect: Scent- detect opponents 30ft, 60ft upwind, 15ft downwind. (Direction of scent is move action), Low light vision
User avatar
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kelvin » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Kelvin sighs with obvious and profound relief as finally being clean again, rubbing his fingers together and rejoicing in the feeling of nothing being left behind on either.

"It may be a simple thing to you, but I am ever so grateful that I can be clean again, and so soon. Such casual magics can have such a profound effect on the psyche, I must profess I'm a little jealous,as I cannot brew any extracts of cleanliness...ah it is such a shame."

At that, Kelvin makes to follow the others as they head off, smiling as he breathes fresh(er) air, and enjoying the view of Sonja racing her newly relatively speedier master.
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby PMiller » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 am

1:58pm - The Wayfarer's Society Chapter HouseAll in agreement, you leave the sewer grate area for a more pleasant place to hang around.

Several minutes later the familiar facade of the Chapter House comes into view on the edge of the cliff's overlooking the sea.

Image

Inside, the place is mostly empty. Only a few patrons are hanging around, the bard is not singing her songs, but the ugly half-elf Katrina is there.

Image
She greets you warmly and says, "Hello, dearies. You look... haggard. But you don't appear to have been slogging in sewers. At least you do not smell like it."

"Please sit over at that table and relax. Shall I get you some ale?"


Treasure Split | Show
Total value = 12387gp (2477.4gp each)
It includes the Bag of Holding as well.
You can buy anything from the treasury with your share. If you want, you don't have to take even splits if you want to keep some items in the group.

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Kriger:      37/37 HP remaining; (DR1/-)
Kelvin:      18/18 HP remaining;
Frakas:      22/24 HP remaining;
Sonja:       09/16 HP remaining;
Xia:         14/14 HP remaining;
Laryll:      07/07 HP remaining;
Veric:       23/23 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: +5Fort vs. Disease/Poison (Frakas & Sonja)
Special Abilities:
Code: Select all
Kriger Rage Remaining: 5/6
Frakas Spells Remaining: 1st level(1/2)
Xia's Spells Remaining: 1st level(3/4)
Xia's Splintered Spear Remaining: 5/7
Kelvin's Mutagen Remaining: 1/1
Kelvin's Extracts remaining: 3/3
Veric Spells Remaining: 1st level(3/4)
Veric Channel Energy Remaining: 2/5
Veric Touch of Good Remaining: 5/6
Veric Liberation remaining: 2/2


** Now what? **
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12273
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Xia Galondel » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:07 am

"Greetings to you as well. A drink would be quite agreeable right now." The elf says to the half-elf.

She than asks, "Would you please call for Master Jacobson, I believe that we have completed the task that we were asked to look into? He will want to know, directly."

With that the woman takes a seat at a table...
User avatar
Xia Galondel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kelvin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Kelvin smiles at the half-elf woman's warm welcome and nods in greeting, "Ah, hello. Uhm, I'll just have some milk or water, whatever you have on hand, if you don't mind too terribly."

Kelvin turns to the others and gives a shrug, "I avoid alcoholic beverages where I can help it, I'm rough enough on my liver as it is, you see..."
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Frakas » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:11 am

Frakas struts in with Sonja following lithely behind, her tail swinging side to side with each step she takes. "Oye I be thanken ye good woman!" He shouts out his greeting, never being one to speak quietly.

He harumphs at Kelvins choice of beverage. "I be saying heck with that laddy, I be wonten an ale fer me an one fer me fine feline friend too. She deserves a good ale! Har har har har!"

He takes a seat red faced from his bout of laughter as he slams one hand down on the table top in joy. "Oye it be good ta be otta them sewers, if I had wanted ta be a rat I woulda been born one!"
User avatar
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kriger » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Kriger saunters in and over the table following the others. He had lagged behind at the door momentarily, and let the others enter first. The barbarian nods and waves in greeting to the bartender at the chapter house.

“Aye, right we have! Though I have had enough sewers to last me for some time!”

Taking an open seat at the table, Kriger nods to his fellow adventurers. He nodded in agreement as Xia already asked for the chairman. The older man would definitely want a briefing of what the group found.

Kriger grins and shrugs his shoulders as Kelvin and Frakas order their drinks.

“Ale for me as well. And what is the lunch special today? Worked up an appetite chasing rats in the sewers.

spoiler: show
Free Action:
Move Action:
Standard Action:

Current AC: 17 ( 13 Flat-footed / 15 Touch )
Current HP: 27/27
Current Weapon in Hand: greatsword
Conditions in Effect:
Rage Rounds Left: 6 of 6 per day
Arrows(Shortbow): 40/40
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
User avatar
Kriger
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby Kelvin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Kelvin hunches a bit instinctively, making himself seem smaller, which is to say still a few times larger than the gnome,

"Um, I, ah, don't mean to belittle your choice of beverage, I'm sure ale is quite tasty," he glances nervously at the woman that just took their requests, "uhh, and I'm sure it is especially so at this fine establishment...But, ah, I do a lot of experimenting with new mixtures upon my own body, and the liver is the organ that is put to work cleaning up all of the leftover toxins in the blood, you see... err I'm sure you knew that, but I just mean to say that at this point my organ's function is a limited resource I choose to spend on my research."

Kelvin cracks a tentative smile at the last, and begins tugging at his ponytail idly.
User avatar
Kelvin
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California

Re: WS Grp A: Cassomir's Locker

Postby PMiller » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:59 am

Image
Katrina smiles and starts getting to work on preparing your drinks.

She adds, "Normally, I would say we have rat stew for the special. But that would be off putting from what I gather of your time down below. How about a curry with some chicken and fruit? Severed over rice is it quite hearty and tasty, dearies."

"I will send word for the Chairman."


She stands on a stool behind the bar and take a mop by the handle and thrusts it upwards to the ceiling. She knocks a musical rap on the wood with the mop handle and then gets back down to the floor.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12273
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests