WS Grp A Ch3: A Rash of Kidnapping [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS Grp A Ch3: A Rash of Kidnapping [IC]

Postby Frakas » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 am

Frakas guzzles ale as he listens to the others colorful histories. After finishing his first mug he motions to the the server for another. With a new mug in his hands he takes another long drink. I likes me ale. He thinks to himself enjoying the barley flavored liquid as it goes down his throat.
"Basnite that be interesting but I wouldna be worrying about it, in battle most canna be understanding what I be saying and they be speaking me language! Ha ha ha ha!" He belts out a good hearty laugh.

After Kriger speaks Frakas chimes in. "That be good honest work woodsmen, non could ask for a better companion on adventure than having a woodsman along."

Turning to the others. "An for the rest of ye I be thinking we'll be making a fine adventuring group as I be sure all of our talents will be well used and well needed, that what I be thinking." With that said he raises his mug in a toast. "To us." He simply says and downs his mug.
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Veric » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 am

The Caydenite listens to Basnite's talk of a curse with a serious, sympathetic expression, nodding quickly when Xia offers to learn the language. "That's quite a good idea, I'd say. Definitely worth pursuing, if you have the time."

As the conversation turns lighter and Frakas makes his toast, Veric raises his mug to clink with any others' willing before having a drink of the contents of his own, a smirk of a smile on his face. "Here here!"
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Basnite » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 am

"I had never thought of that, but Xia, if you think you can pick up bits of it here and there, that might help us communicate better when my...issue arises. I'd offer to teach you, but as soon as things slow down, poof, the words of that tongue are gone! No memory of it whatsoever. It's really quite frustrating..."
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Postby Xia Galondel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

The elf smiles and adds, "I will see what I can manage. I do not suspect it learn the language overnight."

She raises her mug with the others and then sips her ale.
Xia Galondel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Kriger » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Kriger smiles and raises his mug to the toast as well. "To adventurer!" he adds. Then the barbarian downs the rest of his ale in his mug before pouring more from the pitcher on the table.

"So now what?" he asks the others. With the influx of gold from the reward pending, the barbarian already could hardly wait to checkout the market place.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Veric » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 am

"It sounds as if we've a bit of time to get some bits, lose some coin and ready ourselves before the possible prospect of sewer delving, which it's looking like most've us'll be doing together."

Veric glances about those gathered at the table one by one after lowering his mug from Kriger's toast, his gaze lingering on Gavin for a few moments longer as he wonders on the man. He gives a solumn nod Sharn's way as well, finishing his second ale.
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Frakas » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 am

"Well now that the toasting be over with we could go be getting some provisions effen ya need 'em, or we could be staying 'ere and be doing some more drinking, har har har." Frakas says a deep belly laugh escapes him.

With that said he drains another mug and continues in a more serious tone. "Ta be honest I do need ta be picking up some provisions for me an Sonja, so efen anybody needs ta do some shopping follow me."

The Gnome looks up at the ceiling with puzzlement. "I don't be remembering where the markets is but I be thinking I be finding it sooner or later."

"We can be meeting 'ere later an see efen we can scrap up some adventuring." He says before he turns to leave in search of the shopping district.
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Kriger » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Kriger smiles at the others after the toast. This is a good group and what his old man was talking about. Adventuring with friends and doing good deeds in the process.

Setting his now empty mug on the table, the blond haired man nods at the halfing. "Aye, with the bit of coin we've earned, I'm ready to hit the market place."

The barbarian stands, and drops some change on the table. "Meeting back here tomorrow sounds like a plan. Hopefully, there will be a job for us. Until then, good day!"

Kriger then grabs his sword, bids the others farewell at the table, and waves at those at the bar. He then exits the chapter house onto the street, and heads toward to the market place to lighten his purse some.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Tramon Pegason » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Tramon was glad he was making such excellent friends. He was beginning to imagine what sort of adventures they would go on, especially if the previous on was any indication! As they made the agreement to meet back the next day, Tramon also stood to leave, He lifted his drink and said "I'm going to make a trip to the market as well, I'll see you around." The monk walked out of the tavern and into the warm outside air. It had been a fine day, and he was excited to reward himself with some fine new items, as well as some fine alcohol later in the evening.
Tramon Pegason
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Veric » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 am

"Farewell, fellows." Veric nods as Frakas, Kriger and Tramon head out, making his own way out of the building after taking to the bar for a few minutes, raising his empty mug with a smile to those at the table.

"See you soon. It's been a pleasure, to those I won't."
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PMiller » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 am

In the Society Chapter HouseWith most of you heading out to finish your errands, the tap room grows quiet.

Gavin takes his share and heads off to go meet Sharn. If the ranger is considering to catch a ship, the wizard has enough gold to book passage as well and perhaps go to Absalom. A larger and more cosmopolitan city will have a better arcane university and he can study some more.

Cestis says his farewells and thanks again to those still around in the tap room. He heads off to find a few friends and tell them he is safely back.

Thread closed, Adventure continues here: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=8751
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Previous

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller