WS Grp A Ch2: On Our Way to Weeping Widow Road [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: WS Grp A Ch2: On Our Way to Weeping Widow Road [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 am

Seeing as one of your companions remains unconscious, the innkeeper fetches the local healer to tend his injuries.

A grandfatherly clergy man arrives to cast a healing spell for a fee of 10 gold coins and Sharn is awake once more. "Gentlemen, you should have sent someone for me sooner. May the heavens shine upon you." He returns to his parsonage, leaving you to continue your carousing.

The innkeeper asks if you will be taking rooms for the night or if you plan to drink until dawn instead.

spoiler: show
OOC: I think you are all about wrapped up on treasury discussions, I updated one more time.

Latvius turned over the game to me fully, so I am ready when you are to return to the Chapter House. Feel free to role-play yourselves to continue your conversations or to move along. Once it is time, I will be starting a new IC thread for the next adventure.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Sharn » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Still moving slowly and obviously not fully himself, Sharn plops down, ale in hand. "By the gods, that undead jackal got the better of me. I should be dead. Thank you for saving my sorry arse and for the healing. I'm in your debt." To the newcomes he says, "I'm Sharn, a formerly nearly dead ranger. Thanks for your timely intervention. I hated undead before; that goes double now."
Sharn Eliassa -Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
Sharn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Kriger » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Kriger looks around to his newfound comrades with a wide grin as he drains his second mug of ale of the night. Pouring himself another mugful, he looks around to the others. "Well, Who's up for an all night binge? eh?" the barbarian asks cheerfully wondering if there'd be any takers.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Basnite » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 pm

"Count me in. A few drinks is just what the healer ordered," the little gnome laughs, clearly happy the whole group made it out alive.

PM:
Sorry, PM, I thought I had said that I would use whatever healing left to heal Sharn's wounds a bit. If not, I meant to, lol.
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Postby Sharn » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 am

"I don't know about a binge; I'm still not fully feeling myself. But I can keep a slow draught on this ale and join the party."
Sharn Eliassa -Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
Sharn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Quorthon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Quorthon tilts his head and squints doubtfully. "Are you sure? More than one of you was hailing the gates of the Great Hall Up High not an hour ago." He raises his eyebrows and grins. "Though, in my experience, the most restful sleep comes after the hardest night."

The Ulfen raises his tankard. "To victory!" he cries, before chugging the rest and slamming it down on the table.

"Now who's up for a game of Coppers?"
Quorthon
Villager
Villager

Postby PMiller » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 am

The innkeeper keeps you supplied with ale and some leftovers from the kitchen when you get the munchies.

OOC: Go ahead and summarize the rest of your evening and early morning here. Then post your entrance into the Chapter House once more in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=6114.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Quorthon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:31 am

After a few rounds of Coppers, the Ulfen challenges everyone to a straight drinking contest, which he loses due to his previous consumption and his relatively low constitution. He passes out at the table, drooling, and wakes up blearily the next morning still sitting on the bench but with his back on the floor behind him in what the Vudrani people refer to as the Bridge yogic pose. Who knew that a few hours of heavy drinking could replace years of practice and meditation?

Quorthon rolls over, groans, and stumbles to the privy. After he returns, he plops back on the bench and wolfs down the nearest leftover food item. He calls for a bowl of water, in which he washes his face and hands before rinsing out his mouth. He then nudges the others awake if they're not already, gathers his stuff, and trudges back to the Wayfarer taproom.
Quorthon
Villager
Villager

Postby Tag Urit » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 am

It had been a long time since Tag had drunk so heartily. Seeing as how the celebration was to commend their fine efforts he did his best to keep up. Gulping down the first few mugs heartily, the ale caught up to him quickly. At the start of the binge Tag was the first one to pass out, after making claims of his ability to drink all night of all things.

Being nudged awake the next morning, the remains of his stuppor ailed him. His mind was still not about him when handed the cleaning bowl he mistook it for a bowl of mead and begun to drink. That did the trick well enough as the soiled water brought him to his senses. Once awake he gathers his gear and follows his companions back to the Wayfinders hall.
Tag Urit
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Kriger » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Kriger groans as the morning light creeps into the inns common room, shining in his face where he lays in propped against the wall in a corner. As his eyes crack open and reveals the carnage from night's carousal, he amazes himself that the group lasted as long as it did. Usually not one for extreme excesses, the barbarian felt that is was deserving from the near death experience with the fiendish Jaros. At least the resulting binge made for a good bonding experience and laughs for everyone involved.

Hosting himself up to his feet, Kriger winces as the hangover begins. The blond hair man makes his way towards the exit, nearly stumbling on a set of feet. The feet belong to the sprawled out benith the table with his companion Fang curled up by his side. Seeing the two newcomers awake and moving, Kriger nudges the gnome awake his foot, "Oi, Rise and shine, we gots stuff to do!" As he walks out the door, the blond hair man also nudges the sleeping Sharn who is slumped passed out in a chair.

Once outside, Kriger dunks his head into a bucket of clean well water and tidies himself awake. Reliving himself out back, Kriger is fully awake and functional accompanies his companions to town.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Basnite » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 am

After a few drinks, the gnome thoughtfully excused himself to his room, and passed out from a combination of alcohol and exhaustedness. He awoke the next morning, quite comfortable. He rose, gathered his belongings and headed back to the Chapter House.
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller