WS Grp A: Interesting Proposition [IC]

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

WS Grp A: Interesting Proposition [IC]

Postby latvius » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 am

*** IF YOU ARE NOT A PLAYER IN LISTED BELOW, PLEASE READ NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVE INTENTIONS OF PARTICIPATING IN WAYFARER GAMES!! ***

Male Elf, 1st Level Wizard: Keanu Cidolfus
Male Human, 1st Level Barbarian: Kriger
Male Human, 1st Level Ranger: Sharn Eliassa
Male Gnome, 1st Level Oracle: Basnite
Playing
Xan Chow-Huan in The Adventurers Guild
Dan Givins Dept 7
Frakas in Adventures of Golarion
latvius
Veteran
Veteran

Re: WS Group A: Interesting Proposition [IC]

Postby latvius » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 am

"Too be honest good sirs I know little of the unsavory fellows doing this dastardly deed. My friend is the one who actually saw them, I just assumed some brigands setting up camp." He shrugs his shoulders and spreads his arms wide in total innocence.
Pausing to look around, he leans back over the table and quietly says. "He is prepared to offer a goodly sum of five thousand pieces of gold to the righteous adventurers who can clear out these miscreants."
Playing
Dan Givins Dept 7
latvius
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Basnite » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 am

"Now that is a princely sum of money. Getting to help a friend honor his family, and to be paid well for it? This is right up my alley."
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Postby Kriger » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Kriger almost gasps when he hears the amount for the reward, then he narrows his eyes in some suspicion, "Sir, that is hefty some of money to be hiring an unknown band to clear out some brigands. Is there something more we should know about this brigands? Not that I mind cracking a few skulls," Kriger finishes as he leans back in his chair drinking his ale as he eyes Jorus.
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Sharn » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Sharn suddenly loomed into the conversation. "I apologize if I intrude, but I overheard mention of injustice and need for assistance ... and reward. If a brave, resourceful man is needed, here stands one such, ready to help."
Sharn Eliassa -Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
Sharn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Keanu Cidolfus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't think this man is lying, but I also don't think he's telling the whole truth. He's definitely a suspicious one, but he has peeked my curiosity. "I'm in."
Keanu Cidolfus
Villager
Villager

Postby latvius » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 am

Jaros nods to Basnite and gives him a genuine smile, turning to Kriger he raises his eyebrows. "Why yes it is huntsman, but my friend has much coin and this travesty weighs heavy on his heart so he wants it taken care of quickly." He rests his hand over his heart looking crestfallen in sympathy of his dear friends predicament.
Perking up at Sharn's offer he looks over the party and raises a ringed hand in warning. "I must tell you there was a group before you, but I have not heard from them in many days and I fear something terrible has happened to them." He says while looking down at the floor and shaking his head in a gesture of mourning for the missing party.
Playing
Dan Givins Dept 7
latvius
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Basnite » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 am

"Where is this injustice taking place? After stopping to pick up a friend, I could be ready to depart soon."
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Postby latvius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 am

Jaros bows low at your acceptance. "Excellent good sir my friend will be extremely happy as am I, your generosity will be rewarded." Pulling out a crudely drawn map he traces a road out of town with his black nailed finger. "Just go through the South gate and follow the road until you get to the Southroad inn. Turn right onto the Weeping Widow road and follow it straight into the burial grounds, at that point you'll be facing the crypt, it's the largest one there. When you get close enough you should see the family name Miller engraved on the entrance." Taking on a hardened look he adds. "Show them no mercy for the desecration they do." He pauses then to see if there are any more questions from the party.
Playing
Dan Givins Dept 7
latvius
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Basnite » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 am

"How do we find you again and advise you of the success of the expedition? And how do we make arrange ments to be paid for our efforts?"
Basnite
Hero
Hero

Postby Kriger » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Kriger nods in silence, as he has no further question. The barbarian is a simple man, and even though he is suspicious, will take things as they come. "Ready whenever the rest of you are, " he murmurs drinking his ale as the others ask their question
Kriger, Adventurer's of Golarion
Kriger
Legend
Legend

Postby Keanu Cidolfus » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"I'm ready."
Keanu Cidolfus
Villager
Villager

Postby Sharn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 am

Sharn listens quietly, watching. Something in the set of his face hints at suspicion with the "employer" but otherwise he appears ready to go. Coin is coin.
Sharn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby latvius » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 am

Nodding to all he moves to leave, but stops midstep. "One more thing, once you're finished I will meet you at the Southroad inn to give you your payment." Giving one final bow he turns and leaves.

spoiler: show
OOC: Weekends are usually busy for me so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post, it looks like everyone is ready and with no further input i'll start a new chapter for the road trip.
Playing
Dan Givins Dept 7
latvius
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sharn » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Sharn turns to the others and introduces himself. "I am Sharn, a ranger of sorts. Sorry to barge in but like the rest of you I need work. Thanks for including me."
Sharn
Veteran
Veteran

Next

Return to Group A Threads - DM: PMiller