The Society's Chapter House [IC/OOC]

Image Image Image Image
New adventurers to our bustling town of Theissia are encouraged to check in at the taproom of the Wayfarer's Society Chapter House. Travel around the Inner Sea nations, meet interesting monsters and slay them.

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: The Society's Chapter House [IC/OOC]

Postby Veric » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 am

Veric listens to the outline of the job carefully, his expression turning serious.
A man with fighting animals and a missing debt collector. I'd have a guess at what might have happened.

"Are we to find this Mr. Sedgewig fellow as well? Or are you most interested in the coin."
spoiler: show
OOC: Oops, I overlooked that he already mentioned that before I joined, sorry.
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Leliadlara » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 am

"Of course he's more interested in the coin," thinks Leliadlara.
Leliadlara
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Alnuae » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 am

Al listens carefully to the Chairmans response to his query. He was beginning to like this adventuring business.

"Ahhh yes Veric, this Sedgewig fellow, I near forgot about him." he says to his new friend, then turning to the Chairman again "Sir, do you think Sedgewig has been held for future ransom or is he the sort of fellow that may perhaps be lured in by well greased words?

While the Chairman thinks about his answer, he turns to his companions once again "Can anyone think of anything else we need to know before we get started? Best speak up now or.." turning to the tengu "just write them down and I can ask for you."
Alnuae
Villager
Villager

Postby Leliadlara » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 am

"It would seem that the Fishwife's Tavern may be our current destination. I would rather we learn some things before we go to the arena."

"I can only hope that the tavern is as civil as this," thinks Leliadlara after a second.
Leliadlara
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Darrak Sharak » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 am

Darrak's beak gets a shade darker with embarrassment. He has been shy, but his not speaking has carried to the point they think he is struck dumb or has no tongue. His beak opens like he is going actually say something, but nothing comes out.

He is at a lost for words as he really has nothing to ask or add to the discussion. His beak closes with a sheepish expression, recognizable if one understands tengu facial expressions. Otherwise it looks about the same as his embarrassed one.

Darrak shrugs and just shakes his head in response to Veric's query if he has anything further.
Darrak Sharak
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PMiller » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:55 am

The gruff cavalier's expression softens slightly, "Arthur is not a very strong looking man. He has short dark hair and well, he looks like a bookkeeper. He is none too tall either."

"Truth be told, my personal feelings towards Bartlet aside, I know not what happened after Arthur left here. He could have collected the money and skipped off with the gold himself."

"I don't think that is likely, mind you. But, without evidence, you should be careful what you assume."
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Veric » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

Veric watches Al and the Tengu's exchange with a vacant expression, then nods to Chairman Jacobson's words.
"My personal curiosity is sated enough to get started."
His gaze turns to the others. "I agree with.. " His brow furrows as he looks at Leliadlara, he gestures to her with an open hand. "The miss, here. The tavern is a good place to start."
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Tramon Pegason » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Tramon listened as the men were described to the group. "The tavern sounds like an excellent place to go first, I imagine the arena will be large, and perhaps less public than a tavern. I suppose now we just need to decide when to leave. Personally, I'm ready whenever you are." Tramon said, watching the group for a response.
Tramon Pegason
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Leliadlara » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Leliadlara looks to Veric and says "My name is Leliadlara, glad to have some assistance Veric."

Afterwards she turns to Tramon and nods her head. "My thoughts exactly, and I am ready now as well."
Leliadlara
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Postby Veric » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Veric nods with Tramon's words. "As am I, sir."
He offers a brief yet sincere smile to Leliadlara on her introduction.
Leliadlara. Mulling the name over in his head. Sounds... foreign.
Veric
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Alnuae » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm

It seemed to Alnuae that everyone agreed on their first course of action. The Fishwives' Tavern would be their first port of call.

Turning to Maylor he says "Thank you again for the job sir. Looks like we know all we need to get started right away. Rest assured sir, you won't be disappointed." Rising from his seat he adds "Excuse me sir, but if you have no further details I'd like to quickly speak with your barmaid about acquiring a room for storage before we leave."
Alnuae
Villager
Villager

Postby Darrak Sharak » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 am

Darrak nods, his beak moving up and down as it sticks out from his cowled hood. He places both taloned hands flat on the table to push himself up as he is ready to go.

Standing next to the table, he waits patiently as the cleric wishes to store some extra gear at the Society. He checks his weapons, loosening the greatsword over his shoulder in its scabbard. He checks his shortbow too.
Darrak Sharak
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PMiller » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 am

Chairman Jacobson nods, "Very well, then. Check in if you need to and good luck."

spoiler: show
OOC: This thread is locked down. We are transferring to the IC thread in the separate sub-forum:
http://unlimitedrpgs.com/forums2/viewforum.php?f=412
All OOC issues should be posted in the OOC thread.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Previous

Return to Adventures in Golarion - The Wayfarer's Society [PF]