The Society's Chapter House [IC/OOC]

Image Image Image Image
New adventurers to our bustling town of Theissia are encouraged to check in at the taproom of the Wayfarer's Society Chapter House. Travel around the Inner Sea nations, meet interesting monsters and slay them.

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: The Society's Chapter House [IC/OOC]

Postby spiritmarked » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 am

spoiler: show
Group B Forum is now open for business. If you have further RP to for a group or to plan how/when to make the trip to the Leaky Tub do so in this forum. Once you are ready to depart, please move over to the IC thread for Group B and we'll pick up at the tavern.
spiritmarked
Hero
Hero

Postby Sierra » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 am

Sierra provides her name in greeting, "I am Sierra, warmaiden of Iomedae. Dealing with pirates is something I would feel obligated to take care of. We shall meet this person tomorrow then."

After their discussion of forming a group together, she feels comfortable speaking for all of them in accepting the quest. It is what they are here for after all. Unless the Chairman has anything further to say, she intends to continue their discussion of getting acquainted over a few ales.
Aasimar Paladin: Sierra
Sierra
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Frakas » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 am

"A Leaky Tub Inn 'ere we come." Frakas says raising his mug and drinking until his mug is empty. After the chairman leaves he says. "I'm a believer in law and order, without that were no better than a bunch a lawless Orcs."
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Sierra » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 am

After exchanging individual backgrounds and areas of expertise, the rest of the day disappears along with more than a few mugs of ale. Sierra inquires about a room for the night for her and Viktor and are informed by Katerina that there are some available here in the Chapter House at typical rates.

Without any other ideas of where to stay in the city, the siblings split a small room on the third floor and retire late. After brunch the next day, Sierra and Viktor join Frakas and the others to head to the Leaky Tub Inn.

"Shall we go, then? It is almost time."

spoiler: show
OOC: I figure that at least they shared the information on their character sheets and in their background post. If there are things not wanted to be shared, feel free to say so.
Aasimar Paladin: Sierra
Sierra
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Frakas » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

"Aye, I be ready. Rwowf Rwowf!" Frakas accentuates his enthusiasm with a few barks. Every time he barks it seems to be a call for Purgo to do the same causing one to wonder if the little Gnome could ever be quiet when the situation calls for it.
Frakas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Previous

Return to Adventures in Golarion - The Wayfarer's Society [PF]