Okay, I took a look.
1. Explorer's outfit gets free weight and cost. This will put you back down to light encumbrance.
2. In spells, you can leave the Spells Known blank, only applies for spontaneous casters.
3. You can move the "(C)" and "(W)" to immediately follow the spell name, since you need to record your prepared spells like "0/1" and "0/2"
4. The cantrips. I would not list everyone one of them. List the ones prepared, then add the few others you might use as alternates. So about 5-8 should be about right. You can always replace them on the list when you change them.
5. Put the SRD description of Shift & Summoner's Charm in the Other Notes for reference. Trim it down to the essential info instead of the whole thing.
6. For ranged weapon, you need to include the ammo's weight in the weight for the weapon. I would also take a shortbow instead. You have the weapon proficiencies, so you might as well use them. Crossbow might do more damage, but you need to use a Move Action to reload.
7. The Inner Sea World Guide is a good source for geography and such. Keep in mind Theissia is not actually on the map, this is done on purpose to allow the DMs to have greater flexibility in using various locations for their adventures.
8. If you want, you can put the stats for your familiar in the Other Notes section of your sheet instead of creating a separate sheet. Might be easier actually, since most familiars just stay out of the way during combat.
9. Please, pick a different picture for the avatar on the account rather than the one on your sheet. Right now Rodgin is using that same picture and it will only be confusing.
After you fix these things, go ahead and post in the Roster under your character account. If you want we can change archetypal to Arkady. Just left me know and I can do it easily. I will work you into group A once you are ready, if you can be ready over the weekend.