Society Character Builds [OOC]

Image Image Image Image
New adventurers to our bustling town of Theissia are encouraged to check in at the taproom of the Wayfarer's Society Chapter House. Travel around the Inner Sea nations, meet interesting monsters and slay them.

Moderators: Herzog, PMiller

Re: Society Character Builds [OOC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:18 am

MichaelFTrevino wrote:I was looking at the Alchemist's build and the fine man is a vivesectionist and a ragechemist. Both focus on physicality and I am assuming in a melee capacity. Vivesectionist also gives up the very effective bomb for the just as effective backstab. So if the scamp of a sorcerer was teamed with both or just the wizard, he would surely be bumping heads. But if he were teamed with just the Alchemist, he would be ok.
Do you have anything in mind? You have a better picture of the future team than I.

My post above is the latest information. I cannot tell you yet if the Alchemist and Wizard will be together or not. It all comes down to posting time commitments. My gut feeling is they will not, but I have yet to hear.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby MichaelFTrevino » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Wow! I feel like a pitbull on the entertainer idea. How about a Bard by the name of Tyndall? I don't want to ruin the mood of the story with a wild and zany Bard. But he will be handy for a few chuckles and the jack of all trades abilities bards are known for. How does that hit ya?
MichaelFTrevino

Postby PMiller » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:34 am

MichaelFTrevino wrote:Wow! I feel like a pitbull on the entertainer idea. How about a Bard by the name of Tyndall? I don't want to ruin the mood of the story with a wild and zany Bard. But he will be handy for a few chuckles and the jack of all trades abilities bards are known for. How does that hit ya?

Well, it I hard to say if that will ruin the mood or chemistry of the story. Right now I have 3 new characters with one of the original cast playing with you. If things are too zany, there is always reworking the character later. I say go for it and post up the write-up in the Roster thread. Let me know when you are finished with the sheet and I will look it over. Start with 2991XP (2nd level) and 4000gp.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Tyndall » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

OK. I am almost done with . . . well . . . me. Let me tell you about a dream I had. I was Human in a strange land and had my Apprenticeship Finals, I've never worked so hard in my life. OK, I know that's not saying a lot. But really, I was super busy. Soooooo weird.
Attachments
ro-illust-bard.jpg
ro-illust-bard.jpg (10.26 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
Last edited by Tyndall on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyndall

Postby PMiller » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 am

Tyndall wrote:OK. I am almost done with . . . well . . . me. Let me tell you about a dream I had. I was Human in a strange land and had my Apprenticeship Finals, I've never worked so hard in my life. OK, I know that's not saying a lot. But really, I was super busy. Soooooo weird.

You can go ahead and work on your fluff to include with the Roster Entry for this thread: viewtopic.php?f=397&t=5070

I reviewed the sheet:
1. Please put the Favored Class at the bottom of the right column. Then the two Traits above it. Easier for me to find them that way.
2. Favored Class was spent on SP? The make the that entry "Favored Class (Bard) +2SP" as that will continue to record what you use FC bonus for.
3. HP should be 18.
4. Weapons and Armor need to have entries under possessions to have encumbrance calculated correctly.

That's all I saw on first look.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby MichaelFTrevino » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

Admin-PMiller wrote:You can go ahead and work on your fluff to include with the Roster Entry for this thread: http://unlimitedrpgs.com/forums2/viewto ... 397&t=5070

I reviewed the sheet:
1. Please put the Favored Class at the bottom of the right column. Then the two Traits above it. Easier for me to find them that way.
2. Favored Class was spent on SP? The make the that entry "Favored Class (Bard) +2SP" as that will continue to record what you use FC bonus for.
3. HP should be 18.
4. Weapons and Armor need to have entries under possessions to have encumbrance calculated correctly.

That's all I saw on first look.

Will do, on the corrections. I'm not totally finished with the sheet. Also, I didn't realize how much I'd done in my short life. Be done soon.
MichaelFTrevino

Postby PMiller » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 am

You can have Tyndall join in the RP of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=8824&p=243818#p243818
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Tyndall » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Admin-PMiller wrote:You can have Tyndall join in the RP of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=8824&p=243818#p243818

I added a deity to worship, a squeeze box to his possessions, and changed Cure light wounds to disguise. It seems more inline with his personality.
I wanted to put all this up before I start posting.
In thinking about how to introduce myself, I realized perform (act) may be hard to RP in a combat situation. I have supplemented it with a perform (keyboard) for a squeeze box. Tyndall is a street performer and needs to be versatile.
I was wanting to also buy some other clothing and costume jewelry to supplement my costumes. Maybe like a Disguise Kit but for costumes. I'm not looking for a bonus, but just a RP explanation for my many costumes.
Tyndall

Previous

Return to Adventures in Golarion - The Wayfarer's Society [PF]