Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Tasha » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Tasha shrugged and mainly stood by and watched as the dwarf and mage dealth with their loot and appraising it.

“Rrresting a day orrr so in the inn would okay. Though, this town is rrrather small, even if it is prrrosperrrous. With the payment and value of the items, we could simply pay this local mage to identify them forrr us.”

“If adventurrre comes calling, we might want to deparrrt soonerrr and on shorrrt notice.”


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 30
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Longbow (LH), sunrod (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 2/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:59 pm

~ Day 8, 17:20 – Phandalin's Miner's Exchange ~Image
Hrugni looked up and added, “Aye, the wizard’s name is Tah’farus. You can prolly find him in the tavern having dinner. And I am sure the Stonehill Inn can put you up for the night at least. Any travelers usually stay there.”

Ghost and Galaeron had not preference on staying a day or two, but they were planning to go their own way as soon as their share was determined.

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:27 am

"Well," Kailus began, "I guess we will be at the Stonehill if you need us before we leave."


Turning to the others he said, "I plan to study the magical items tonight. If I cannot learn anything then we can ask this Tah’farus guy in the morning."

Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
OOC: overnight Kailus to try to examine the magical items and see what he could learn. Maybe try to study them to see if he recalls ever reading anything about them (Know) or identify them by some historical context.

Lastly by trying on the ring, or trying to cast a cantrip in on the abjuration items to see if they dispell it.


spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Tasha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 am

Tasha finished her browsing around the exchange and joined Kalius's side.

"Aye, tis yourrr decision on that being a learrrned mage that can potentially deterrrmine the prrroperrrties of such arrrcane enchantments."

"Any other issues beforrre we head to the inn, Olbrrryn?"
she asked the dwarven cleric.


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 30
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Longbow (LH), sunrod (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 2/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Olbryn shook her head at Tasha's question. "No, I believe we have earned ourselves a break", she said, smiling at the prospect of a nice mug of ale in safe surroundings. "Let's go have a drink and let Kailus get on with his studies. Thanks again for the help cousin Hrugni, always happy to see you. Will you not join us for a drink later tonight?"

She gathered up the various items of treasure and stuffed them in her backpack for the walk across. "Let's also have a think about who of us would like to use any of these nice things we found, eh?", she suggested, getting ready to leave.



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:
Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 pm

~ Day 8, 17:25 – Phandalin's Stonehill Inn ~The group left the Miner’s Exchange and headed towards the center of the town to the Stonehill Inn. The trio had had not stayed there before on the previous visit, but Ghost had and had mentioned that it was a reasonable place. Acquiring rooms was easily done and the proprietor mentioned there were a few other adventurer-types in the tap room having dinner.

OOC | Show
If yhou all start interacting with Gan and Nikhil should go to the new thread:
Working for Lord Kyle

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Previous

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron