Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 am

Tasha nodded to acknowledge the appreciation from the druid. It was a small matter, a few charges on the wand. While she had not been injured, she does realize that it partially due to others drawing greater attention and allowing her the freedom of movement to maneuver and shoot her arrows.

Without any obvious stash of valuables from the raiding in the hobgoblin’s camp, the feline scout sets about looking a little harder.

She comments about ears, ”Aye, that is the prrroof the town’s merrrchants rrrequested. Tis no differrrent to me than skinning an animal to use afterrr a hunt. I can do it.”

“Mayhap the rrrest of you can gatherrr up theirrr gearrr forrr the rrreturrrn to Forrrttown.”


Actions | Show
Take 10 Search +10

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 48 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 am

Day 2: 14:59 - West of ForttownLooking through the junk in the cave, Tasha did find something of value.

It was where the choicest spot in the cave to put down one’s bedroll, there were the nicer of the pelts. It was still dirty, but could have been the leader’s place.

There was a small shaft of polished wood, wrapped in a clean fur skin, stashed underneath the hides. There were also two small sacks of coins, each a couple of pounds worth. Opening the sacks revealed gold and silver, about 250gp worth in value.


Treasure | Show
Hobgoblins had:
8 x Chain Shirt (400gp), 2 x Mwk handaxe (306gp), 2 x Mwk Comp Shortbow (+1 Str)(450gp), 8 x Mwk Boots (+2 Mv Silent) (200gp), 8 x Mwk Cloak (+2 Hide)(200gp), 2 x Mwk Greatsword (350gp), 6 x Mwk Comp Longbow (+1 Str)(1500gp) ->1x Ryllian, 4 x Bucklers (30gp), 4 x Mwk Longsword (630gp), 40gp

Werewolf had: 1 x Mwk Chain Shirt (125gp)->Belmar, 1 x Mwk Buckler (82.5gp), 1 x Mwk Bastard Sword (167.5gp), Mwk Comp Longbow (+2 Str)(300gp) ->Blemar, 1 x Potion Vial (??gp)

1 wand (?? Charges)(??gp), 250gp in coins

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Xan Chow:    34/45 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
Ryllian:     37/37 HP remaining;
--Echo:      33/34 HP remaining;
--Syrean:    08/08 HP remaining; Status Unknown
Belmar:      40/50 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 3/4; 1st Level-> 0/4; 2nd Level-> 0/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Ryllian Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 3/4; 2nd Level-> 2/3; 3d Level-> 1/2
Ryllian Wild Shape Remaining: (1hr/lv) 0/1
Ryllian Wands: Lesser Vigor (44 charges), CLW (39 charges)
Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 2/2 + Domain
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (48 charges)
Xan Stunning Fists: 5/5 remaining
Xan Wand: CLW (47 charges)
Belmar Hexblade Curse: 1/2 remaining
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Ryllian » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 am

Ryllian helps to gather up the fallen hobgoblin's gear and collect ears, attempting to retrieve any of her arrows that she is able from the bodies as she goes.

Hobgoblins were an abomination as far as she was concerned, defilers and destroyers one and all. Although they certainly had their place in the world, Ryllian shed no tears as she sliced off the clammy pig-like ears.

Once finished the wild elf readies Echo and prepares to leave. Hopefully some errant bear will find this den and make a wonderful home of it rather than another group of thieves she thinks as she takes a final glance around the encampment.
User avatar
Ryllian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:50 am

Kailus, his invisibility about done, examines the potion and the wand in the hope that he can discern their nature.


Combat Info | Show
Kailus
Detect Magic on the wand and potion.
Also Knowledge (Arcana)
1d20+11=18

Also Spellcraft
1d20+11=22
Might be 24 as with 5+ ranks in Know Arcana

Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current: 1711
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', Mage Armour (AC+4)


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 am

Xan thanks the others gracefully for the healing provided to him with the wand of restoration. His wounds ache but he can feel the pain slowly subsiding.
"A wise statement feline one, one needs to invest in silver bolts. The sai was a good purchase but one did not think about how to engage from a distance with such unnatural creatures."

He follows the others as they move into the shallow cave. He turns his head from side to side inspecting the place, taking his time looking for anything that appeared out of place in the wilderness.





Rolls | Show
Move to H36
Take 10 spot +9
Uses deflect arrow feat with free hand



spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:

Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Current HP: 23/45 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Light Crossbow
Bolts: 16/20 remaining
Conditions in effect:
Stunning Fist remaining:2/4
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Joph » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Lucky for Belmar there wasn't more to the cave. It appeared their task was finished, though it was quite close. "Well said, Tasha. We've got some good coin and gear, risked life and limb, and are all the stronger for it. Victory feels good." He helps gather the supplies and will help in leading the others back to Forttown.


Actions/Rolls | Show
Move Actions: Belmar puts away his Liquid Sunlight, helps gather the gear and will move alongside the others to Forttown when ready.

Belmar's Mini-Stats | Show
Belmar's Sheet
Current AC: 18 (13 Touch/16 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 40/50
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Guisarme.
Conditions: None.
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:14 am

Day 4: 11:00 - CallenburgKalius learned the wand had a faint Conjuration aura about it. He was able to identify the potion as pretty powerful healing draught. He also noticed the werewolf's armor and buckler were magical.

Gathering up everything, including the ears, you prepared to depart the hobgoblins’ camp. With the werewolf hobgoblin dead it appeared that the leader of the raiders and his minions were properly dealt with.

You started heading back to Forttown, the journey was going to take more than a few hours. You were able to find a decent enough campsite that evening and the watches passed uneventfully.

The next morning you continued onwards to the town and were able to track down the dwarven merchant to collect your reward. While Kailus was not able to identify the wand, you were able to get the local wizard running the magical shop to take a look. It was a healing wand. Both the chain shirt and buckler had enchantments to increase their effectiveness.

With the siege lifted at Forttown, you headed out to return to Callenburg intending to report back Deves what you have learned of the hobgoblin raiding activity in the area. You also needed to divvy up treasure and look into purchasing some better gear.

The trip back to Callenburg was uneventful. Shortly after arriving you were able to get everything appraised and established what each person's share would be, roughly 1830gp each. Belmar's share was about 200gp less as he was not party to the some of the sold equipment from before joining the group.


Treasure | Show
8 x Chain Shirt (400gp), 2 x Mwk handaxe (306gp), 2 x Mwk Comp Shortbow (+1 Str)(450gp), 8 x Mwk Boots (+2 Mv Silent) (200gp), 8 x Mwk Cloak (+2 Hide)(200gp), 2 x Mwk Greatsword (350gp), 6 x Mwk Comp Longbow (+1 Str)(1500gp) ->1x Ryllian, 4 x Bucklers (30gp), 4 x Mwk Longsword (630gp), 40gp

Werewolf had: 1 x +1 Magic Chain Shirt (625gp)->Belmar, 1 x +1 Magic Buckler (582.5gp), 1 x Mwk Bastard Sword (167.5gp), Mwk Comp Longbow (+2 Str)(300gp) ->Blemar, 1 x Cure Serious Wounds Potion (375gp)

1 CLW Wand (10 Charges) (75gp)
250gp in coins
-330gp for Wand Identification
200gp in Bounty for Hobgoblin ears

Total - 6751gp (1350.2gp each)

Plus other treasure:
Xan, Ryllian, Tasha, Kailus each receive 1833gp
Belmar receives 1630.4gp

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
Ryllian:     37/37 HP remaining;
--Echo:      34/34 HP remaining;
Belmar:      50/50 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Ryllian Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Ryllian Wild Shape Remaining: (1hr/lv) 1/1
Ryllian Wands: Lesser Vigor (44 charges), CLW (39 charges)
Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 2/2 + Domain
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (48 charges)
Belmar Hexblade Curse: 2/2 remaining
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 am

"I will take one of the boots." Kailus spoke up, remembering to get it thoroughly washed before wearing them.

"I don't think that there is much else here that I can use, so I'll be taking my share in coin."

Combat Info | Show
Kailus


Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current:17
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 am

Tasha with them in a private room off the Guild's common room, there were piles of gold and a few of the noteworthy items that still had not been sold yet because people might want them. The feline scout was pretty well equipped for the moment, needing to save her gold for some more expensive magical items she could us if they found enough treasure in the future.

She gestured for Kailus to go ahead with the boots, she already had a pair like them. Gesturing to the wand and potion, she said, "Therrre is good rrreason to not sell those healing items. If neitherrr Belmarrr or Rrryllian have no desirrre, I shall purrrchase them frrrom the trrreasurrry just in case."

"Depending on wherrre the next quest takes us, it might be good if morrre of you werrre mounted besides Kailus. Then we can trrravel much fasterrr as a grrroup. I have little in mind to purrrchase myself, should anyone need to borrrrow gold..."

"I just need to buy some morrre silverrr headed arrrrows and prrrobably some morrre of cold irrron heads too. Hmmm, mayhap we should each look at buying some scrrrolls of lesserrr rrrestorrration. Tis a divine spell that I know of, but have not the skill to cast myself. Rrryllian, arrre you able to?"


Treasure Distribution | Show
Recommend Belmar or Ryllian take the CLW wand since it is cheap. Someone should take the CSW potion too. If no one else does, Tasha will.

I have no need for anything else, saving my gold for something else.

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 48 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (2/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Joph » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 am

It was good to return to a town at last, and with some gold weighing him down at that. Despite the lesser share, Belmar easily has enough to buy the supplies he's been looking for. He searches Callenburg at his first opportunity, eager to buy a large and strong horse to assist him. "I'll seem rather foolish without a way of transport." He explains if others question him about the purchase. He will also see if the town has a magic vest he can purchase to make himself more resistant to strange effects and will don the new chain shirt he found.

In the common room, he says to Tasha, "I've no need of the wand. My spells lean towards the side of darkness rather than light - I've no ability to use the wand's power, nor those of the restorative spell you mention. The potion will suit me well though."


Actions/Rolls | Show
Economic Awesome Actions: Belmar sells his old chain shirt and composite longbow +2 for a total of 200 gold. He will purchase a Heavy Warhorse for 400 gold pieces, along with a military saddle for 20 GP and bit and bridle for 2 GP. He also gets 2 days of feed for 1 silver so long as we can store 20 pounds of food in the haversack still. The wand of CLW is surprisingly not too great for me, as I lack UMD and don't have CLW on the hexblade spell list, so Ryllian should definitely take it. Belmar will take the CSW potion. He will also purchase a Vest of Resistance +1 (from Complete Arcane) for 1000 gp if possible.

With the reduction in weight to him, he also retrieves all of his arrows from the handy haversack he'd been storing.

Belmar's Mini-Stats | Show
Belmar's Sheet
Current AC: 19 (13 Touch/17 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 50/50
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Guisarme.
Conditions: None.
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:25 am

Tasha shrugged at Belmar’s mentioning of foolishness while lacking equine companionship.

"I have not a need of such myself. But it would be best if you all have mounts that arrre trrrained to be used to combat. Even if you arrre not a knight," she glanced at the elven mage who was in no way anything like a knight, "Being able to contrrrol yourrr mount in battle is much betterrr than having to dismount once the frrray has begun. Therrre arrre also advantages to being morrre mobile."

The feline scout chuckled, "Rrreally? How not do you have no need forrr a healing wand, Belmarrr? Arrre you planning to neverrr be wounded?"

Her whiskers twitched with more seriousness as she continued, "Just because you cannot use the wand does not mean you should not have one. You lend it to a healerrr to use the charrrges on you afterrr battle so you can be healed."

Treasure Distribution | Show
Ryllian already has a wand or two. Kailus has his own CLW as well as Tasha. Belmar needs his own since there are none part of community property.

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 48 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (2/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 am

"Agreed that possessing a potion (or a few) would be much better, but a lot more costly than a wand of healing." Kailus comments.

"I really had not considered using a horse in combat. I am not planning to ride close to any fight, and when I bought Ardent, this was all I could afford."
He looks sadly at his mount. "I was hoping to save enough gold for some magical items that would protect me from attack, or else enhance my ability to
use magic. I am reluctant to lose even a little gold in selling him only to replace him with a war horse to be purchased at full price."

"And I have come to like Ardent." He turns to Tasha, "Are you convinced that we need War Horses?"

Combat Info | Show
Kailus


Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current:17
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 am

Tasha could only shrug.

“I cannot say forrr surrre we will need them, no. Howeverrr, a mount that will not cause a prrroblem if we rrrun into trrrouble while trrraveling can make a differrrence.”

“Which would you rrrather be doing if we encounterrr a monsterrr on the rrroad, strrruggle to keep Arrrdent frrrom bolting away at the smell of blood, orrr have a mount that will keep still while you firrre arrrrows?”

“Though I suppose myself and Rrryllian could worrrk on trrraining yourrr horrrse instead, Kailus. It could take some time, but we might have some time to worrrk on it.”


Handle Animal | Show
Completely forgot about training one ourselves. Tasha only has +6 skill though. I suspect Ryllian would be much better at it, but Tasha could perhaps Aid Another too.

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 48 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (2/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Ryllian » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 am

Ryllian nods in agreement, "Yes, I would be happy to assist with the training of your horse Belmar."

Turning to Tasha the druid answers her question regarding the spell lesser restoration;

"I do indeed have access to this spell Mistress, although I agree purchasing it as a scroll would be more useful. I will also buy the healing wand from the group if there are no objections. There are indeed a number of items I would do well to buy, including silvered arrows."

Combat Information | Show
Ryllian - HP: 37/37, AC: 21 (17FF/14T), Ini: +4, Speed: 30', F+5/R+5/W+7
Current Weapon in Hand: Comp.Longbow+1 [dmg 1d8+3 (+4<30')], Arrows: 12
Wild Shape 1/day: 1 remaining, Wand of Lesser Vigor: 44 charges, Wand of Cure LIght Wounds: 38 charges
Spells Remaining: Orisons (5/5), 1st Level (2/4), 2nd Level (2/3), 3rd Level (1/2)
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', PBS, Rapid Shot, Listen+12, Search+2, Spot+13

Echo(fleshraker) Current Command: Heel HP: 34/34, AC: 20 (16FF/14T), Ini: +4, Speed: 50', F+6/R+8/W+3
Attack: Claw +6 [1d6+3 dmg + poison(F DC14, 1d6Dex/1d6Dex)], Full Attack: 2 claws +6 (1d6+3 + poison), 1 bite +1 (1d6+1), 1 tail +1 (1d6+1 + poison)
Leaping Pounce: Charge (Speed: 100', +2 melee, -2 AC) - Full Attack + Rake (+2 melee, 1d6+2 dmg),
- IF pounce hits: free Trip/Grapple-Pin (Auto Clawx2+ Rake dmg on subsequent rounds), cannot be tripped in return
Hide+12 (+14 forrest), Jump+24, Listen+10, Spot+10, Survival+10
User avatar
Ryllian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Kailus considers for a moment, and then nods his head sadly. "Very well, I shall sell Ardent and buy a war horse."

"Perhaps you could help me choose a suitable mount." he looks to Tasha and Ryllian.

While shopping, his thoughts wander to the magical items that he desires to enhance his abilities, and he selects a pearl of power to purchase.


Combat Info | Show
Kailus

Sell Ardent +37GP
Buy War Horse -200GP
Buy Pearl of Power (1st Level) -1000GP


Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current:17
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron