Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Ryllian » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 pm

"I have him Kailus, go ahead." says Ryllian as she again uses the wand to heal her companions.

The druidess uses the wand liberally and the two fallen warriors are once more able to fight. Belmar proved to be especially difficult to revive and took more of the wands energy but Ryllian was happy to help. Without the deadly silver arrows from Tasha's bow the elf feared there might not have been anything left to heal.

"What do you think about dipping your claws in silver Echo?" she jokingly chided the raptor as she mended him with the wand as well.

Healing Information | Show
CLW on Xan (3 charges) (1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=9, 1d8+1=3)
CLW on Belmar (3 charges) (1d8+1=6, 1d8+1=2, 1d8+1=5)
CLW on Belmar (2 more charges) (1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=4)
CLW on Echo (3 charges) (1d8+1=3, 1d8+1=9, 1d8+1=9)


Ryllian - HP: 37/37, AC: 21 (17FF/14T), Ini: +4, Speed: 30', F+5/R+5/W+7
Current Weapon in Hand: Produce Flame (5/5) 1d6+5 dmg, ranged touch attack
Wild Shape 1/day: 1 remaining, Wand of Lesser Vigor: 44 charges, Wand of Cure LIght Wounds: 38 charges
Spells Remaining: Orisons (5/5), 1st Level (1/4), 2nd Level (2/3), 3rd Level (1/2)
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', PBS, Rapid Shot, Listen+12, Search+2, Spot+13

Echo(fleshraker) Current Command: Attack (werewolf) HP: 33/34, AC: 20 (16FF/14T), Ini: +4, Speed: 50', F+6/R+8/W+3
Attack: Claw +6 [1d6+3 dmg + poison(DC14, 1d6Dex/2r)], Full Attack: 2 claws +6 (1d6+3 + poi), 1 bite +1 (1d6+1), 1 tail +1 (1d6+1 + poi)
Leaping Pounce: Charge (Speed: 100', +2 melee, -2 AC) - Full Attack + Rake (+2 melee, 1d6+2 dmg),
- IF pounce hits: free Trip/Grapple-Pin (Auto Claw x2 + Rake dmg on subsequent rounds), cannot be tripped in return
Hide+12 (+14 forrest), Jump+24, Listen+10, Spot+10, Survival+10
User avatar
Ryllian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Joph » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Pain. Darkness. Belmar remembers the feeling of nearly being torn to shreds by the werewolf. He opens his eyes at last, and the first thing he sees is Ryllian. Blinking, he looks amongst the others, seeing the monk being healed as well by the druid. He sighs in relief when he sees the battle is won, saying to the others, "I had been thinking it foolish to risk my life moments ago, but I appear to have been proven wrong. It's not often I'd say this, but...thanks. All of you. Careful though Xan, I'm not too eager to feel that much pain ever again." He says this last bit with a clap on the monk's shoulder, standing up afterwards.

He moves to his dropped possessions and begins gathering them up, his dark companion remaining beside him the whole time. It had gone against all tenets of his training, to be so self-sacrificial. Yet perhaps that was not the way to think of the matter? By luck, tactics, and teamwork, they had managed to keep each part of the whole alive rather than risk any individual. The mission was not yet accomplished, so losing valuable allies would be a worthless gesture. Using evil to fight evil was acceptable, but risking good to succeed was dishonorable. He'd no reason to feel angry. He keeps his guisarme at the ready after he retrieves it, rejoining his allies quietly.


Actions/Rolls | Show
Move Action: Belmar stands up.
Move Action x?: Belmar moves about the battlefield with his dark companion staying 1 square to his left at all times, retrieving his masterwork guisarme and his composite longbow. He keeps his guisarme drawn and sheathes his silver dagger when he retrieves that, then rejoins the others, staying just outside the Briar Web.

Belmar's Mini-Stats | Show
Belmar's Sheet
Current AC: 18 (13 Touch/16 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 25/40
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Guisarme.
Conditions: None.
Last edited by Joph on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:07 am

Tasha moved closer and added her own spells of healing to help bringing the two fallen warriors back to fighting strength, fist one spell on Xan and the another on Belmar.

She whispered, "Move carrrefully, Kailus. I can still smell you and so can a wolf."

She quickly looked around for a few of the silver arrows that missed and gathered the broken ones too, pulling them from the bloody corpse. Then needed to follow-up after teh invisible elven mage, lest he get into trouble.

"How long beforrre the brrriarrrs disappearrr?"

Actions | Show
Move to L38
CLW (1d8+1=9, 1d8+1=4) on Xan and then Belmar

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 50 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:15 am

Day 2: 14:55 - West of ForttownWith some liberal healing, Belmar was doing much better and even Xan was doing okay. Echo's injuries were nearly gone.

The dead werewolf shifted from its canine-hybrid form to a hobgoblin wearing a chain shirt with a buckler on his arm that had not been there before. The scabbard for his sword and the quiver for arrows were still there.


Tactical Map | Show
NOTE: North is to the top of the map, 1 sq = 5ft
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Boulders are 5ft high and provide cover. Tree trunks provide cover
3. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
Image

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Xan Chow:    23/45 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
Ryllian:     37/37 HP remaining;
--Echo:      33/34 HP remaining;
--Syrean:    08/08 HP remaining; Status Unknown
Belmar:      29/50 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 3/4; 1st Level-> 0/4; 2nd Level-> 0/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Ryllian Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 3/4; 2nd Level-> 2/3; 3d Level-> 1/2
Ryllian Wild Shape Remaining: (1hr/lv) 0/1
Ryllian Wands: Lesser Vigor (44 charges), CLW (36 charges)
Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 2/2 + Domain
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (50 charges)
Xan Stunning Fists: 5/5 remaining
Xan Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Belmar Hexblade Curse: 1/2 remaining
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12370
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 pm

"I'll try and move quietly then. Stay on the look out in case I do wake anything and have to come back fast." Kailus says.
Using his invisibility while it still lasts, Kailus carefully heads through the opening, trying to stay quiet. It is not his strength, but his aim is to find out how many more of the creatures there are.


Combat Info | Show
Kailus


Move Silently
1d20+3=8



Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current: 1711
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', Mage Armour (AC+4)


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:24 am

Xan had fallen again only to be revived again. His head felt like it was split by an axe. It took many moments before he realized what had happened and where he was. Thankfully Tasha had put down the werewolf as he was obviously no match for it.
He smacks his lips a bit in order to moisten his parched mouth before he is able to speak. "One has a wand of healing, please use it for mine and any others wounds." He says to Ryllian as he pulls it out in offering while giving a respectful bow of his head.

He turns to all and thanks them for hte healing and help in battle. "One thanks you all for the protection, healing and covering of one's arse." He smiles and gives a long bow of his head, holding it for several heartbeats.

He then looks around and finds his fallen weapons, putting the finely crafted silver sai back into his boot and pick up his crossbow. He inspects it carefully and brushes the dirt off of it's highly polished wood stock.





Rolls | Show
Uses deflect arrow feat with free hand



spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:

Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Current HP: 23/45 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Light Crossbow
Bolts: 16/20 remaining
Conditions in effect:
Stunning Fist remaining:2/4
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Joph » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 am

Belmar examines the body of the one who had felled him from earlier. He says, "A hobgoblin? That's not surprising. I hope there aren't more like him amongst the other bandits, or this will be troublesome. I wonder if any of the brigands wielded magical gear?" He begins gathering the valuables of the goblins into one location for easier identification while Kailus scouts. In case the wizard ran into trouble, he could be back amongst his allies rather quickly.


Actions/Rolls | Show
Move Actions: Belmar gathers up the gear of the enemies, placing it at about O38.

Belmar's Mini-Stats | Show
Belmar's Sheet
Current AC: 18 (13 Touch/16 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 25/40
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Guisarme.
Conditions: None.
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:28 am

Tasha kept vigilant and left the looting of the hobgoblins to the others. As Xan and Belmar were still looking battered from the fray, she suggested, "Perrrhaps using a the wand of vigorrr would be betterrr to help rrrestorrre theirrr stamina."

The werewolf hobgoblin had been strong, but the silver arrows had done him in quickly enough. "Some investment in silverrr weapons might be prrrudent."

Tasha moved closer to the vegetation covered berm that made a wall concealing the hobgoblin’s lair or camp. She cautiously tried to look over to see if there were anything to threaten the invisible mage.

Actions | Show
Move to I40

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 50 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:36 am

Day 2: 14:56 - West of ForttownInvestigating the inside of the berm, Kailus did not see any further threats lurking where the hobgoblins had laired. The interior was flat clearing where the bushes and undergrowth was tall enough on the edges to hide anyone inside.

There was a fit pit and dirty fur hides that could be used for sleeping. There was a shallow cave-like area in the side of the little hill making up the back wall. The hobgoblins clearly used it for sleeping with some shelter from adverse weather.

From the dead hobgoblins you gathered a collection of chain shirts and excellently made weapons. They all had cloaks and boots to help them move with more stealth in the forest. They did not have much treasure on them, but a decent amount of silver and gold coins.

The dead werewolf also had finely crafted weapons and armor. He was not carrying any money on him, but did have a potion vial in a belt pouch.


Treasure | Show
Hobgoblins had:
8 x Chain Shirt (400gp), 2 x Mwk handaxe (306gp), 2 x Mwk Comp Shortbow (+1 Str)(450gp), 8 x Mwk Boots (+2 Mv Silent) (200gp), 8 x Mwk Cloak (+2 Hide)(200gp), 2 x Mwk Greatsword (350gp), 6 x Mwk Comp Longbow (+1 Str)(1500gp), 4 x Bucklers (30gp), 4 x Mwk Longsword (630gp), 40gp

Werewolf had: 1 x Mwk Chain Shirt (125gp), 1 x Mwk Buckler (82.5gp), 1 x Mwk Bastard Sword (167.5gp), Mwk Comp Longbow (+2 Str)(300gp), 1 x Potion Vial (??gp)

Tactical Map | Show
NOTE: North is to the top of the map, 1 sq = 5ft
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Boulders are 5ft high and provide cover. Tree trunks provide cover
3. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
Image

Combat Information | Show
Switched 3 charges from Xan's wand back to Ryllian's wand

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Xan Chow:    23/45 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
Ryllian:     37/37 HP remaining;
--Echo:      33/34 HP remaining;
--Syrean:    08/08 HP remaining; Status Unknown
Belmar:      29/50 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 3/4; 1st Level-> 0/4; 2nd Level-> 0/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Ryllian Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 3/4; 2nd Level-> 2/3; 3d Level-> 1/2
Ryllian Wild Shape Remaining: (1hr/lv) 0/1
Ryllian Wands: Lesser Vigor (44 charges), CLW (39 charges)
Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 2/2 + Domain
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (50 charges)
Xan Stunning Fists: 5/5 remaining
Xan Wand: CLW (47 charges)
Belmar Hexblade Curse: 1/2 remaining
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12370
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Seeing that there are no further threats, the invisible Kailus returns and says. "I can't see anything else there, but proceed carefully. There might be something hidden."

"I'm going back first, you guys follow." he turns back and heads in trying to be quiet once more but not really succeeding.

Combat Info | Show
Kailus


Move Silently
1d20+3=6



Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current: 1711
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', Mage Armour (AC+4)


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14
Last edited by Kailus Elboran on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Joph » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Hm. The werewolf sported some useful items. He'd be better off with them anyway. He takes the well-made composite longbow to use for later, putting his old bow into the handy haversack the group has. "The armor that werewolf had will be quite useful for me as well, but I will hold off until we've got some time for me to switch my current one. Let's see what we can find. Before that, Ryllian, would you mind using that wand a few more times on me? That last fight really drained me" He follows Kailus into the shallow hill cave after the druid makes her decision, drawing forth a glass globe that is a half-inch in diameter, containing a gold-colored liquid that shines light like a torch. He keeps in his belt pouch, leaving it open to expose the light as they explore.


Actions/Rolls | Show
Move Actions: Belmar takes the +2 Str Rating Masterwork Composite Longbow and the Masterwork Chain Shirt, then retrieves his Liquid Sunlight pellet as he follows Kailus.

Belmar's Mini-Stats | Show
Belmar's Sheet
Current AC: 18 (13 Touch/16 Flatfoot).
Current HP: 25/40
Current Weapon In Hand: Masterwork Guisarme.
Conditions: None.
User avatar
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Tasha » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:26 am

With no signs of visible threats from her peaking over the berm and Kailus' return, Tasha joined the others and used her wand on Belmar and Xan for one charge each.

"Therrre, that should help. Give it a minute to worrrk the healing. Let us not forget to check for magical items amongst that loot too."

She put away the wand and followed the armored human and the elven mage's voice. She had no problem hearing Kailus's footsteps, he sounded like a charging elephant through the woods for all the stealth he was making.

Actions | Show
Use Wand of Lesser Vigor on Xan and Belmar, each will heal 11hp over the next 11 rounds
Move inside the camp after Belmar

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), & Longbow (LH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 48 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:35 am

Day 2: 14:57 - West of ForttownAfter a little more healing, some of you entered the berm that provided an enclosed clearing.

You found the shallow cave to only be 10-15 feet deep into the hillside, hardly even worthy of the name cave. There were some dirty hides used for sleeping. Belmar was not going to need additional illumination to see inside the cavern.


Treasure | Show
Hobgoblins had:
8 x Chain Shirt (400gp), 2 x Mwk handaxe (306gp), 2 x Mwk Comp Shortbow (+1 Str)(450gp), 8 x Mwk Boots (+2 Mv Silent) (200gp), 8 x Mwk Cloak (+2 Hide)(200gp), 2 x Mwk Greatsword (350gp), 6 x Mwk Comp Longbow (+1 Str)(1500gp), 4 x Bucklers (30gp), 4 x Mwk Longsword (630gp), 40gp

Werewolf had: 1 x Mwk Chain Shirt (125gp)->Belmar, 1 x Mwk Buckler (82.5gp), 1 x Mwk Bastard Sword (167.5gp), Mwk Comp Longbow (+2 Str)(300gp) ->Blemar, 1 x Potion Vial (??gp)

Tactical Map | Show
NOTE: North is to the top of the map, 1 sq = 5ft
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Boulders are 5ft high and provide cover. Tree trunks provide cover
3. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
Image

Combat Information | Show
Used 2 charges from Tasha's wand

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Xan Chow:    34/45 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
Ryllian:     37/37 HP remaining;
--Echo:      33/34 HP remaining;
--Syrean:    08/08 HP remaining; Status Unknown
Belmar:      40/50 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 3/4; 1st Level-> 0/4; 2nd Level-> 0/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (50 charges)
Ryllian Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 3/4; 2nd Level-> 2/3; 3d Level-> 1/2
Ryllian Wild Shape Remaining: (1hr/lv) 0/1
Ryllian Wands: Lesser Vigor (44 charges), CLW (39 charges)
Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 2/2 + Domain
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (48 charges)
Xan Stunning Fists: 5/5 remaining
Xan Wand: CLW (47 charges)
Belmar Hexblade Curse: 1/2 remaining
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12370
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Ryllian » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Ryllian, who had been lost in meditation, apologizes to Belmar for not hearing his request and thanks Tasha for stepping in.

"My apologies, Tasha seems to have mended you completely though so all is well."

After surveying the hobgoblins lair, Ryllian selects one of the longbows as her prize and stows it over her shoulder. She glances at the bodies of the slain hobgoblins and sarcastically intones:

"I don't suppose we shall have to cut their ears off, shall we?"
User avatar
Ryllian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Grp A: Darwell's Tower [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:29 am

Kailus enters the cave and glances at the equipment. "I cannot bear to use any of this foul stuff save perhaps a pair of boots. I recommend that we sell it all."

"I suppose we need to bring back the ears, but I cannot help wondering if these creatures were here to prey solely on the village for their own gain, or if there is another agenda here."

Combat Info | Show
Kailus
Kailus takes a pair of boots, refusing to don them until they have been cleaned.


Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 17, Current: 1711
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff(Two Hands)

Composite Longbow To Hit=+5 Damage=1D8
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5', Mage Armour (AC+4)


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron