Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Raddick » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 am

Raddick trudges to the temporary camp they made the previous afternoon and says, "Aye, I am dead tired too. Now that we have finished the last of the pirate threat, I think we can rest easier."

"There really is no better place to pitch our tents than here. But we can drag the rest of the dead pirates all in the bunkhouse and then burn it down. Then we can sleep in that mess hall or the officer's building. But what about our prisoners? We going to drag them back to Seawell for two days?"



Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 24 (25 w/ Dodge) (23/19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch / 20 without Shield)
Current HP: 47/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Chest
Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Conditions in effect: Power Attack, Cleave, Powerful Charge (+1d8)


Fido:
Actions: Guarding Raddick

Current AC: 19 (17 flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Current HP: 05/17 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite +3 (1d6+3)
Scout in the Adventurer's Guild: Raddick Thom
User avatar
Raddick
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 am
Location: Realms around Callenburg

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Slyph » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 am

"Quite horrific." Slyph comments as she reaches the camp with T'sarich once more.

"We could head back down and sleep in the cavern we discovered," the soggy gnome suggests, "wouldn't have to do any corpse work in there and it's plenty dry."
User avatar
Slyph
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 am

At the campsite Xan listens to the others discuss the sleeping arrangements with ambivalence. "Meh, one does not care so much as to where one sleeps. One only wants to sleep." Xan says stifling a yawn.

Noticing the rain let up to only a drizzle now the rain soaked monk smiles for the first time that night. "There may now be a chance to become dry, with a little more luck that is."



spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Current HP: 35/37 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Light Crossbow / Sunrod
Bolts: 15/20 remaining
Conditions in effect:
Stunning Fist remaining:1/4
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Sebastian Bach » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:02 am

Sebastian casts a final cure spell upon himself rather than waste it now that the chance for rest is upon them. "I don't want to lug dead bodies around nor burn things now. I'm just too tired. Let's camp in the cave then, and be gone from this foul place."

The events of the day had worn heavily upon him, killing sleepers, and then deceiving those on the ships to their death. It was hardly ballad tales. He shivered at the memory of those ignoble deeds. A severe edit was called for.


spoiler: show
Cure Light Wounds.
1d8+4=9



Current AC: 16 (15 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Current HP: 20/24 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Torch
Stowed weapon: Longbow (To Hit:1d20+8 Damage:1d8+2); Longsword (To Hit:1d20+5 Damage:1d8+2);
Conditions in effect: Point Blank Shot
Save 3/8/4
Init +2

Bard Music: 7/7 remaining
Cantrips: 3/3 remaining (Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Mending, Resistance)
1st Level Spells: 1/2 remaining (Cure Light Wounds, Sleep)
2nd Level Spells: 0/1 remaining (Cure Moderate Wounds, Eagles Splendour)
Last edited by Sebastian Bach on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sebastian Bach
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Raddick » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:11 am

Raddick shrugs, "In the cave sounds okay, I guess. Though it was dank and not so dry. Nothing wrong with the Mess Hall, there was not fighting in there and it is drier than the cave. But either way, we are soaked and will take time and better weather to be truly dry I think."

"Now, what about the prisoners? I got no qualms about tossing the bastards over the cliff to join their mates. You want me to just take care of it? Or you want to drag them back to justice?"


Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 24 (25 w/ Dodge) (23/19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch / 20 without Shield)
Current HP: 47/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Chest
Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Conditions in effect: Power Attack, Cleave, Powerful Charge (+1d8)


Fido:
Actions: Guarding Raddick

Current AC: 19 (17 flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Current HP: 05/17 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite +3 (1d6+3)
Scout in the Adventurer's Guild: Raddick Thom
User avatar
Raddick
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 am
Location: Realms around Callenburg

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Sebastian Bach » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 am

Sebastian makes a face at the thought of cold blooded murder. "I don't have the stomach for any more foul deeds. But I'm not dragging that scum back to town for justice or perhaps revenge at a later date. We can't let them run off, as they'll just become someone else's problem, probably at the loss of more lives."

He sighs, "I say throw them off."

He kicks at a loose stone. "Hell why am I concerned? I'm not some stickler paladin. They signed their own warrants by their murderous ways. Out here we have to be judge and jury."

spoiler: show
Current AC: 16 (15 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Current HP: 20/24 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Torch
Stowed weapon: Longbow (To Hit:1d20+8 Damage:1d8+2); Longsword (To Hit:1d20+5 Damage:1d8+2);
Conditions in effect: Point Blank Shot
Save 3/8/4
Init +2

Bard Music: 7/7 remaining
Cantrips: 3/3 remaining (Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Mending, Resistance)
1st Level Spells: 1/2 remaining (Cure Light Wounds, Sleep)
2nd Level Spells: 0/1 remaining (Cure Moderate Wounds, Eagles Splendour)
User avatar
Sebastian Bach
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Slyph » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 am

"Mess hall is fine too." Slyph says with a yawn.

"As for the prisoners, I'm too tired to care. I say send them to ask Mantis for forgiveness and if he pardons their souls then so be it."

Slyph ducks under the tent the party has setup and curls into a corner.

"Poke me when we're moving fellows, will ya?"
User avatar
Slyph
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Garm » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 am

Image

"I agree they deserve death, although perhaps we might wish to hold off killing them until we leave?", T'sarich suggests, stifling a yawn. "They might yet have additional information which could prove useful. What happens after that is their own responsibility, and I agree that dragging them back to town seems ludicrous in the face of their crimes. But I will not stand in anyone's way who wishes to send them to Mantis." He has absolutely no qualms about bedding down in the bunkhouse for the remainder of the night.

Combat Information | Show
Prepare to ensure the prisoners are tightly bound for the night, if the decision is made to keep them alive for interrogation later. Otherwise he will wash his hands of them.


spoiler: show
Character Sheet
Current AC: 21 ( 20 FF , 11 Touch )
Current HP: 27/32
Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Longsword--> Att. +7 / damage: 1d8+4 / Crit: 19 or 20(x2) / (S)
Bolts: 10 / 10

Turn Undeads: 5/5 remaining
Spells Available:
0 Level: Protective Ward(granted power-protection), Light, Light, Guidance, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Divine Favor, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Magic Weapon (Domain)
2nd Level: Aid, Sound Burst, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon (Domain)
3rd Level: Speak with Dead, Inflict Serious Wounds, Magic Vestment (Domain) - Need 15 minutes to prepare to be usable
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 am

Xan does his best imitation of a pirates voice. "Aye matey, make 'em walk tha plank!"



spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Free Action:
Current AC: 17 (15 Flat-footed / 16 Touch)
Current HP: 35/37 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Light Crossbow / Sunrod
Bolts: 15/20 remaining
Conditions in effect:
Stunning Fist remaining:1/4
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Slyph » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:11 pm

From behind closed eyes the gnome lets out a chuckle at the sound of the monk's salty wit,

"Now I've heard everything."

ZZZZZZZZZZZ
User avatar
Slyph
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby Raddick » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 am

Raddick listens as people debate back and forth, some acting completely contrary to what they believed in before. He shakes his head, "Fuck it, you all are too tired to make decisions. I guess we are sleeping in the tent since we are not going to dry out much anyway."

"The prisoners are dead. I will take care of it. Tomorrow morning we burn the rest in the bunkhouse. The villagers can mount an expedition to reclaim the rest of the pirated goods and the weapons now that the danger is past."


He clanks over and starts dragging unconscious pirates to the cliff and then rolls them over the side.

Combat Information | Show
Current AC: 24 (25 w/ Dodge) (23/19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch / 20 without Shield)
Current HP: 47/50 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Chest
Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Conditions in effect: Power Attack, Cleave, Powerful Charge (+1d8)


Fido:
Actions: Guarding Raddick

Current AC: 19 (17 flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Current HP: 05/17 remaining
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite +3 (1d6+3)
Scout in the Adventurer's Guild: Raddick Thom
User avatar
Raddick
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 am
Location: Realms around Callenburg

Re: Grp A: Wreck Ashore [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 am

~ Fin ~After Raddick dumps the prisoners, you all turn in for the night. Fall unconscious is a closer description. No watch was set, only Sister Sarah dozing in the drizzle and Fido's light sleeping to protect you from wander monsters and animals.

Luckily you all manage to wake up the next morning without getting eaten or killed in your sleep. After the night's activities is well after dawn before you are fully awake and going about your business. The rain has stopped and the air is fresh after the storm has passed.

By noon, you have finished sorting out what loot you can take with and have mostly dried out from the sun shining on you all morning as you move about. The bunkhouse was torched with the dead pirate bodies. Anything else of value in the Officer's building was transferred to the shack and the first cavern chamber to be behind the locked door during your absence. Then finally, Raddick torches the rest of the buildings.

The dock was too hard to destroy and will probably help the villagers when they return with a ship to collect the trade goods. In the daylight, the entrance to the cove is still marked with flags so they will be able to dock their ship safely.

The pirate menace is over. You head back to Seawell and Callenburg.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12273
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Previous

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron