Grp A: Daggers at Midnight [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Daggers at Midnight [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 pm

"Well, some of us are warriors. Others of us do better at hiding. I've got a bedroll and don't mind camping out. Besides, we do have Fido."
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend

Postby Raddick » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:23 am

Raddick looks at the faithful dog with some concern, "Fido is getting to be a bit fragile for some of the battles we have been in. I think I will look at getting him some studded leather armor. If it is finely made, it should not hamper his movement."

Sensing his master talking about him, the dog looks up from his ale with a head cocked sideways and ears perked up. He makes a low sound, a cross between a grunt and a harrumph, and returns to lapping up the ale.

"Don't you be giving me any lip, boy. I am going to get you a small saddle bag too. You are carrying your own fuckin' gear, Fido."

The dog apparently is pretending that his master is giving orders during combat and doesn't reach at all to his masters half-hearted admonishments. His only response is a smelly beer fart as he doesn't even stop lapping up the drink from the bowl.

Shaking his head, Raddick turns back to his more sociable companions and asks, "Okay, then. Everyone got an idea of what they need? I guess we should retire at a decent hour to get an early start."
Scout in the Adventurer's Guild: Raddick Thom
Raddick
Legend
Legend

Postby PMiller » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 am

Settling down to finish planning your expedition, you spend the rest of the afternoon visiting the equipment suppliers and merchants. You each pitch in 6 gold coins to purchase a large tent to hold everyone when not on watch.

Afterwards you spend a quiet evening around the Guild's Tavern socializing and then retiring early enough to get an start at a decent hour in the morning.

OOC: Locking this thread down, continuing here: Grp A: Wreck Ashore
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Previous

Return to Group A Threads