Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 am

Xan looks over at the woman and keeps his eyes on her the whole time while he pummels the dwarf once more. "Do you do more than talk woman?"

spoiler: show
Move Action: 5 foot rule moves to T-3
Standard Action:
Full Action: Attacks Kurik
Will use up to two stunning fists on Kurik if needed with Flurry of blows (1d20+4=15, 1d6+1=7, 1d20+4=18, 1d6+1=2)
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect:2 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

With Kurik no longer stunned, the monk's first blow fails to do any damage, glancing off the dwarf's armor. The second blow manages to inflict a minor wound but fails to stun the foe. Xan's stunning fists are used up for the day.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby T'sarich Xenn » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 pm

**EDITED**

T'sarich takes the point of Nils weapon with a grunt. He goes into an attack of his own now the combat is close. "You may have to do better than that, ball licker of goblins.", the cleric taunts, grinning widely.


spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action: attack Nils *NOTE: Bless edited into the roll here*attack ~~ damage vs. Nils (1d20+7=15, 1d8+3=10)
Free Action: speech

Current AC: 17
Current HP: 15/20
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Longsword & Heavy Shield
Conditions in effect:

Turn Undeads: 5/5 remaining

Spells Cast Today:

0 Level:
Protective Ward(granted power-protection) ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Guidance ~ 0/1
Resistance ~ 0/1

1st Level:
Bless ~ 1/1
Divine Favour ~ 0/1
Cure Light Wounds ~ 0/1
Magic Weapon (Level 1 (deity)) ~ 0/1

2nd Level:
Aid ~ 0/1
Sound Burst ~ 0/1
Spiritual Weapon (Level 2 (deity)) ~ 1/1
Last edited by T'sarich Xenn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
T'sarich Xenn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

T'sarich hits the charging Nils and the man is badly wounded.

Kurik: 15 dmg; Moderately wounded (Saved vs. Stun)
Nils: 21 dmg; Badly wounded
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:41 am

Slyph assessed the battle quickly, thanking her luck to have been left alone for the time being. Seeing the advantage of concentrating efforts she continued her assault on Nils the Unfortunate.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Shift to L-9
Standard Action: Shortbow Doubleshot - attack/damage (1d20+6=8, 1d4+2=4, 1d20+6=12, 1d4+2=5)
Free Action: silently curses her poor shooting
Current AC: 20
Current HP: 15/15
Current Weapon in Hands: Shortbow
Conditions in effect:
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

Aukan (NPC'd), in his whirling frenzy, doesn't give a crap about chivalry and goes after the woman. With two slashes of his large sword, he cuts across her belly [11 dmg] and then slashes across her neck [15 dmg]. The woman falls to the ground and bleeds out a moment later, dead.

Image
The dwarf snarls at the big Goliath, "Asshole, you will pay for that!" Kurik readies his shield and shifts to his right to focus on Aukan and attempts to bury his waraxe in the barbarian's side and remove his liver. The wound is heavy [14 dmg], but doesn't take him out.

Image
Owen tries to flank and finish Aukan off, but the bard's blade only scrapes along the Goliath's armor.

Image
Badly wounded, Nils withdraws from the cleric's attacks and maneuvers around behind the boulder to call, "Owen, help me!"

The giant teddy bear disappears, the spell's effects concluded.

** Combat Round 4 **
spoiler: show
Kurik's AC increased with his shield

Initiative Order:
You guys
Kurik's gang

Updated Tactical Map:
The two boulders provide cover and cost extra +1 sq to movement to cross through. You can freely go by them with diagonal movement.
The two circles are the tree trunks and they also provide cover.
Image

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Xan:         16/29 HP remaining
Slyph:       15/15 HP remaining
T'sarich:    15/20 HP remaining
Aukan:       08/28 HP remaining; 14 dmg
Conditions in Effect: Bless (T'sarich)(+1 Att), Minor Image, Aukan's rage 4/6 rounds remaining

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges) -> T'sarich
Slyph Cantrips: 6/6 remaining
Slyph 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich Orisons: 4/4 remaining
T'sarich 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich 2nd level Spells: 2/3 remaining
T'sarich Turn Undeads: 3/3 remaining
Xan Stunning Fists: 0/3 remaining
Aukan Rage: 3/4 remaining


Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Kurik: 15 dmg; Moderately wounded
Aslan: 27 dmg; dead
Nils: 21 dmg; Badly wounded
Owen:

Everyone is up in Round 4.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 am

"Your friends are dropping around you Kurik, now would be the time to surrender." Xan says as he sidesteps around the dwarf.

spoiler: show
Move Action: 5 foot rule moves to S-4
Standard Action:
Full Action: Attacks Kurik with flurry of blows
Flurry of blows on Kurik (1d20+4=20, 1d6+1=3, 1d20+4=5, 1d6+1=6)
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby T'sarich Xenn » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

Just as Nils makes a break for cover, Sahandrian returns to the clerics side. "Not so fast, coward!" T'sarich directs it to chase the hiwayman down and slay him. The sword eagerly jumps into action, arriving at Nils just as he ducks behind the rock. The Spiritual Weapon strikes true before disappating into a green spray of mist.





spoiler: show
Move Action: remain still and direct Spiritual Weapon (last round for Sahandrian)
Standard Action: attack Nils with Sahandrian attack / damage with Sahandrian (+1 to attack IF the Bless spell affects a Spiritual Weapon) (1d20+5=19, 1d8+1=8)
Free Action: speech

Current AC: 17
Current HP: 15/20
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Longsword & Heavy Shield
Conditions in effect: Bless(+1 to Attack)

Turn Undeads: 5/5 remaining

Spells Cast Today:

0 Level:
Protective Ward(granted power-protection) ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Guidance ~ 0/1
Resistance ~ 0/1

1st Level:
Bless ~ 1/1
Divine Favour ~ 0/1
Cure Light Wounds ~ 0/1
Magic Weapon (Level 1 (deity)) ~ 0/1

2nd Level:
Aid ~ 0/1
Sound Burst ~ 0/1
Spiritual Weapon (Level 2 (deity)) ~ 1/1
User avatar
T'sarich Xenn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Slyph advances a step or two and picks Owen as her next attacks.

spoiler: show
Move Action: step to M-8
Standard Action: Attack Owen with rapid shotattack/damage (1d20+6=18, 1d4+2=6, 1d20+6=14, 1d4+2=4) (( FYI need to subtract -1 to hit and damage; forgot I could take full move and full attack so going with full attack ))
Free Action:
Current AC: 20
Current HP: 15
Current Weapon in Hands: Shortbow
Conditions in effect: Bless (+1)
Spells Cast: Minor Image
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

One blow from Xan hits the dwarf for a light wound. The spiritual weapon cuts into Nils and he falls down behind the boulder, apparently out of the fight. The spiritual weapon dematerializes. Slyph's arrows zip by the towering Aukan and cannot find the enemy bard.

Aukan (NPC'd), in his whirling frenzy, swings left and right. One slash barely misses Owen, but he manages to cut Kurik down with a mighty chop into his shoulder [17 dmg]. The dwarf falls to the ground, unconscious and bleeding out.

Image
Owen tumbles away from the dangerous Goliath and reaches his comrade's side. Casting a spell, he cures the last wound completely [Heal 9].

Image
Nils, grabbing his weapons, stands back up , "Shit! Just you and me left."

** Combat Round 5 **
spoiler: show
Nils is brought back

Initiative Order:
You guys
Kurik's gang

Updated Tactical Map:
The two boulders provide cover and cost extra +1 sq to movement to cross through. You can freely go by them with diagonal movement.
The two circles are the tree trunks and they also provide cover.
Image

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Xan:         16/29 HP remaining
Slyph:       15/15 HP remaining
T'sarich:    15/20 HP remaining
Aukan:       08/28 HP remaining
Conditions in Effect: Bless (T'sarich)(+1 Att), Minor Image, Aukan's rage 3/6 rounds remaining

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges) -> T'sarich
Slyph Cantrips: 6/6 remaining
Slyph 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich Orisons: 4/4 remaining
T'sarich 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich 2nd level Spells: 2/3 remaining
T'sarich Turn Undeads: 3/3 remaining
Xan Stunning Fists: 0/3 remaining
Aukan Rage: 3/4 remaining


Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Kurik: 36 dmg; Unconscious & dying
Aslan: 27 dmg; dead
Nils: 20 dmg; Badly wounded
Owen:

Everyone is up in Round 5.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Slyph advances and casts Magic Missile at Owen.

spoiler: show
Move Action: to S-8
Standard Action: cast Magic Missile at Owen MM damage (1d4+1=2)
Free Action:
Current AC: 20
Current HP: 15
Current Weapon in Hands: Shortbow
Conditions in effect: Bless (+1)
Spells Cast: Minor Image, Magic Missile
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

The illusionist's spell fizzles before going off.

spoiler: show
** I rolled a 10 on 15% Arcane failure. **
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 am

Xan hustles over to the other boulder getting some distance between himself and the two thugs, then fires his crossbow at Nils but misses by a wide margin.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Moves to W10
Standard Action:
Fires Crossbow at Nils
1d20+4=13, 1d8=3
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby T'sarich Xenn » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 am

*EDITED*

The half-elvin cleric rushes towards the fray, trying to get closer to the battle.

spoiler: show
Move Action: hustle to R-5
Standard Action:
Free Action:

Current AC: 17
Current HP: 15/20
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Longsword & Heavy Shield
Conditions in effect: Bless(+1 to Attack)

Turn Undeads: 5/5 remaining

Spells Cast Today:

0 Level:
Protective Ward(granted power-protection) ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Light ~ 0/1
Guidance ~ 0/1
Resistance ~ 0/1

1st Level:
Bless ~ 1/1
Divine Favour ~ 0/1
Cure Light Wounds ~ 0/1
Magic Weapon (Level 1 (deity)) ~ 0/1

2nd Level:
Aid ~ 0/1
Sound Burst ~ 0/1
Spiritual Weapon (Level 2 (deity)) ~ 1/1
User avatar
T'sarich Xenn
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 am

Aukan (NPC'd) pursues the monk that is healing the bandits and slashes him across the shoulder [10 dmg].

Image
Owen steps away and casts another healing spell on Nils [Heal 10].

Image
Nils steps in front of Owen and snarls, "Alright you big fuck. Time to die!" But the man with two weapons fails to hit the big Goliath.

** Combat Round 6 **
spoiler: show
Initiative Order:
You guys
Kurik's gang

Updated Tactical Map:
The two boulders provide cover and cost extra +1 sq to movement to cross through. You can freely go by them with diagonal movement.
The two circles are the tree trunks and they also provide cover.
Image

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Xan:         16/29 HP remaining
Slyph:       15/15 HP remaining
T'sarich:    15/20 HP remaining
Aukan:       08/28 HP remaining
Conditions in Effect: Bless (T'sarich)(+1 Att), Minor Image, Aukan's rage 2/6 rounds remaining

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges) -> T'sarich
Slyph Cantrips: 6/6 remaining
Slyph 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich Orisons: 4/4 remaining
T'sarich 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich 2nd level Spells: 2/3 remaining
T'sarich Turn Undeads: 3/3 remaining
Xan Stunning Fists: 0/3 remaining
Aukan Rage: 3/4 remaining


Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Kurik: 37 dmg; Unconscious & dying
Aslan: 27 dmg; dead
Nils: 10 dmg; Moderately wounded
Owen: 10 dmg; Badly wounded

Everyone is up in Round 6.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest