Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:15 am

Slyph advances and fires at Owen.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Move ... X-6
Standard Action: shoot shot/damage @PB range, plus bless (1d20+8=12, 1d4+2=6)
Free Action:
Current AC: 20
Current HP: 15
Current Weapon in Hands: Shortbow
Conditions in effect: Bless (+1)
Spells Cast: Minor Image, Mage Armor
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 am

spoiler: show
T'sarich Xenn wrote:I don't have a whole bunch of time to post before the weekend, so my intention is to move diagonally (1,2,1) to U-2 and use my last disallowed save on Aukan. CLW on Aukan (1d8+4=6)

Slyph's arrow whizzes by the enemy bard. T'sarcih moves in and heals the big Goliath.

Updated Map:
spoiler: show
Image


Aukan & Xan to finish the round.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 am

Xan runs across the battlefield putting himself beside Nils. Facing Owen he gives a small bow and puts his foot up against Nils head, without ever even glancing at the man.

spoiler: show
Move Action: Moves to X3
Standard Action:
Attacks Nils (flanking+2) and Bless +1
1d20+7=19, 1d6+1=3
DM PMiller please subtract 2 from my to hit roll since I don't have flanking
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am

Xan blow grazes Nils for a minor wound. Aukan (NPC'd) steps up and cuts down Nils with a vicious slash on his torso [16 dmg]. Whirly around, the Goilath misses badly on trying to chop down Owen.

Owen withdraws and tries to get away, but Aukan (NPC'd Round 7) charges after him and removes his head [critical 29 dmg].

The field of battle is yours. Kurik and Nils are fatally wounded and will bleed out within a few moments.

** Combat Finished: 900xp each **

Party Status:
spoiler: show
Code: Select all
Xan:         16/29 HP remaining
Slyph:       15/15 HP remaining
T'sarich:    15/20 HP remaining
Aukan:       08/28 HP remaining
Conditions in Effect: Bless (T'sarich)(+1 Att)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges) -> T'sarich
Slyph Cantrips: 6/6 remaining
Slyph 1st level Spells: 3/4 remaining
T'sarich Orisons: 4/4 remaining
T'sarich 1st level Spells: 2/4 remaining
T'sarich 2nd level Spells: 2/3 remaining
T'sarich Turn Undeads: 3/3 remaining
Xan Stunning Fists: 0/3 remaining
Aukan Rage: 3/4 remaining

Enemy Status:
spoiler: show
Code: Select all
Kurik: 39 dmg; Unconscious & dying
Aslan: 27 dmg; dead
Nils: 30 dmg; Unconscious & dying
Owen: 39 dmg; dead
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 am

Xan moves over to the dying men and attempts to stop the flow of blood.

spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Heal attempt on Kurik and Nils
1d20+3=17, 1d20+3=15
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 am

Xan manages to apply first aid just in time to keep Kurik from dying. He also saves Nils as well.

Both men are still in bad shape, unconscious from significant blood loss.

spoiler: show
OOC: Both Kurik and Nils are at -9HP.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 am

"Can you do anything healer to keep them alive?" Xan asks the cleric. "There might be a reward on them, if not at least they can be handed over to the authorities. I would also like to know why they attacked us, and why they claimed we had their gold."

spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:

Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

T'sarich (NPC'd) lays his healing touch on the unconscious foes and brings them closer to wakefulness. He comments before going further, "I can lay hands on them each one more time and they will awake and be healthy enough to move around normally. I think we should be prepared for that before I proceed."

spoiler: show
OOC: He can use Touch of Healing to bring them all the way to 1/2 their normal HP. One more touch each will put them at 3HP.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Slyph-Old » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 am

While the healing and binding of the living foes goes on the ever-pragmatic Slyph attends to the dead, relieving them of unnecessary burdens such as armor, weapons, coin, etc. After the wounded are tended she grants them the same unburdening mercy.

spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action: strip the enemies of goodies
Free Action:
Current AC: 20
Current HP: 15
Current Weapon in Hands: none
Conditions in effect:
Spells Cast: Minor Image, Mage Armor
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am

After checking and stripping the bodies and prisoners, you only find about 90 gold coins among the four of them. But, many of their weapons and armor are of fine craftsmanship.

** Updated Treasury **
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby Xan Chow-Huan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:50 am

Using Aukans rope Xan ties up the two miscreants and binds them to the donkey. He also relieves the two of their possessions as he ties them. Once completed he looks to the others. "One would say let us continue on our journey."

spoiler: show
Move Action:
Standard Action:
Use rope skill untrained on Kurik and Nils respectively. (+2 Dex)
Use rope skill to tie up Kurik and Nils respectively (1d20+2=8, 1d20+2=3)
OOC: if none object lets head 'em up and move 'em out, back to civilization that is.
Free Action:

Current AC:15
Current HP:16 of 29
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow
Conditions in effect: 0 of 3 stunning fists left
User avatar
Xan Chow-Huan
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Mountains Peak Monastery

Re: Grp A: Hunting For Goblins [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 am

After securing your prisoners and bringing them back to consciousness, they trudge along behind your donkey wearing only their clothes. You turn them over to the militia once you reach Callenburg and after a lengthy explanation with Constable Whitewood, she locks them up. After recording your statements in front of the magistrate, you are free to go.

The day is now gone; you are weary from the journey and your battle. Relaxing in the Guild is in order and you enjoy yourselves, celebrating your good fortunes. T'sarich pays his dues and you all have decent, inexpensive lodging for the night.

The next day you inventory and identify the items from your treasure and loot. Appraising everything, you determine your shares and people lay claim to the items they want. Aukan takes his split and bids you farewell, for now, and spends his time frolicking elsewhere. Your party has been reduced to just three for now.

spoiler: show
OOC: This is the new IC thread: Daggers at Midnight
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Previous

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest