Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:34 am

Olbryn hastily reconsidered her plan to whack the second wolf with her mace as Nikhil's horse collapsed on the other side of her, about to succumb to its injuries. Instead, she channeled divine energy into a healing spell and directed it into the quivering beast beside her, stitching up torn flesh and preventing it from bleeding out - for the moment, in any event.

Furiously, she moved alongside the horse to confront the wolf, screaming incoherently at the top of her lungs and swinging her mace at the predator in an attempt to make it back off, if only in temporary surprise.



Combat Info | Show
Free action: Make a lot of noise at W3 (NB not an Intimidate check which would take a Standard Action, so not expecting a result, but the sort of thing she would do in this situation)
Move action: Move 5ft to AI21.
Standard action: Cast CLW on Nikhil's horse: 13 hp back (https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=14029599#post14029599)

Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips: Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending, Purify Food&Drink
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds (D)[CAST], Endure Elements, Hide from Undead, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Detect Thoughts (D), Hold Person, Owl's Wisdom, Spiritual Weapon
3rd level: Clairaudience/Clairvoyance (D), Cure Serious Wounds, Summon Monster III

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Kailus needed an immediate spell, and that ruled out almost everything. Almost.

Summoning more arcane energy he stretched out a hand to shower out colours.
But unfortunately, the wolf shakes off the spell without effect.

| Show
spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3


Move to AH16
Cast Color Spray on W4

DC15 for the spell - 1D20+6z=14+6=20 - Wolf saves


Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Seftan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Gan moves past the startled horse as it pushes into him and plants himself just south of the steed. Bringing his attention back to the furry aggressor, the Knight raises his weapon and slashes a fatal blow through the dire wolf on the other side.


Combat Information | Show
Free Action: Power Attack (-5h/+10d)
Move Action: AI,14
Swift Action:
Standard Action: attack W5: hit 20, damage 24
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... 85&page=58

AC: 24
HP: 54/54
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 8
Spot 0, Listen 1

Conditions:
Threatened terrain = difficult
SoF(+3ac, 59r)
LawDev(+3h, 9r)
PwrAttk(-5h, +9d)

Weapons (h = in hand):
(h)Guisarme +10, 2d4+7
(h)Spikes +9, 1d6+4
Longsword +10, 1d8+6

Spells (x = cast):
0 - Light, Create Water, Detect Magic
1 - Protection from Evil, (x)Shield of Faith

Gan Character Sheet
Last edited by Seftan on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Tasha moved in between the horses to fire two arrows on the wolf that took down Nikhil's horse.

“Get away puppy! You shall not each out mounts!” she snarled at the two wolves on that side of the campsite clearing.

On one of her arrows manages to penetrate her target's tough fur hide.


Actions | Show
Swift Action: Move AI 18, triggering Skirmish
Full Attack, Rapid Shot: 1 arrow hit 11 dmg to W3

Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 20
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Gan and Nikhil [IC]

Postby Nikhil » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Nikhil barely had time to notice that his own mount had been felled by another wolf. The beast in front of him closed in on the duskblade and emerged from the underbrush. Luckily, the dark haired man found an opportinuty to strike, and whiped out with his spiked change. The smell of burnt flesh arose as the previous spell discharged from the spiked chain. Nikhil ripped the chain back to his side in a spray of fresh blood as the wolf paid dearly for closing with him.

However, that didnt stop the beast from striking back with fury. Nikhil cried out in pain as he was racked again with another swiped. Blood began to run down the man's side to join the beasts.

"Gah! You over grown flea bag!" cursed the duskblade.

Nikhil struck again with his chain. In his pain, he nearly missed, but a twitch at the last second sent the spiked chain deep in the dire wolf's side, fatally wounding it. THe creature slumped to the ground as the big man whirled around to see where he was needed next. He moved to the other side of the tree he had been standing by, threatening another wolf with his chain.



actions | Show
AoO:[b] 27 to hit, 12 dmg, and shocking grasp discharge for another 16 - https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14041644
[b]Standard Action:
attack w6, 14 to hit, 15 damage - https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14041656
Free Action:
Move Action: move to af12


Nikhil Mini-Stats | Show
Init +2, Speed 30
AC 21, Tch 13, FF 18
HP 47/47
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +4
Spells:
0-Level Remaining: 5/5
0-level spells known: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue
1st-Level Remaining: 4/5
1st-level spells known: Shocking Grasp, Chill Touch, Ray of Enfeeblement, Color Spray, Swift Expeditious Retreat
2nd-Level Remaining: 3/3
Spell Like Abilities: 4/4 – Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, ghost sound, read magic
Conditions: +2 knowledge devotion bonus vs the wolves
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:57 am

~ Day 9, 19:30 – Camping Out ~Image
Taking a few more minor wounds the remaining two wolves could see the rest of the pack down and no longer moving after the two-legged hunters with those iron claws slammed into them. The pack no longer had the advantage and would not get to gorge themselves on succulent prey on four legs. With a yip they turned to flee, heedless of the reach of weapons that struck home to send them off with a yelp. They moved fast, as they loped off into the underbrush.

Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures

Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 4
W1 fled
W3 fled, took 12 dmg from Olbryn's AoO
W4 fled, took 20 dmg from gan's AoO



Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       20/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     04/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      24/42 HP remaining;
--Horse:     05/19 HP remaining;
Gan:         54/54 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining; 
Nikhil:      18/47 HP remaining;
--Horse:     05/19 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 2/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Gan Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 0/1 + D
Gan's Knight's Challenge: 4/4
Nikhil Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/5; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
W1 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 02/45; Fled
W2 Down
W3 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 15/45; Fled
W4 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 09/45; Fled
W5 Down
W6 Down


Everyone is up for Round 4
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Seftan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:13 am

Gan runs over to Nikhil's fallen horse and prepares to use his wand to heal the wounded creature.

"Are you all right my friends? Is anyone injured?" he asks as he approaches.


Combat Information | Show
Free Action:
Move Action: AH, 18
Swift Action:
Standard Action: draw wand of lesser vigor

AC: 24
HP: 54/54
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 8
Spot 0, Listen 1

Conditions:
Threatened terrain = difficult

Weapons (h = in hand):
(h)Guisarme +10, 2d4+7
(h)Spikes +9, 1d6+4
Longsword +10, 1d8+6

Spells (x = cast):
0 - Light, Create Water, Detect Magic
1 - Protection from Evil, (x)Shield of Faith

Gan Character Sheet
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Tasha took off after the two fleeing wolves, calling over her shoulder, “I’ll be okay, but want to make surrre they arrre rrreally gone firrrst.”

While empowered with her deity’s swiftness, she could outrun both of the wolves and finish them off. The stalking predators had met a more dangerous one and she loosed another arrow when she had a clear target.


Actions | Show
Swift and Move Action to take 100ft of movement, triggering Skirmish
Standard Action: Shoot W3, Attack=14, Dmg=10

Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 20
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:48 am

Kailus was more interested in making sure that the horses would survive, the journey was difficult enough with them.

Going to the most injured horse, he drew out his healing wand and waited for Olbryn to take it.
Putting his other hand on his horse, he patted it gently.

| Show
spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3


Stay at AH16 where his horse is.



Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Colour Spray; Shield; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere*2; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Gan and Nikhil [IC]

Postby Nikhil » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 am

Nilhkil straighten up from his combat stance as the other wolves fled. Apparently, the group of animals thought better than to continue to engage, considering that the adventures downed three of their number. Fine by the big man, the longer the combat dragged on, the more risk to injury for the group.

However, that didn't mean the duskblade lowered his guard. He kept a watchful eye on his side of the camp while stepping closer to the others.

Glancing back at Gan tending to the duskblade's horse, Nikhil nodded. "Thanks. Is he going to be alright?" Losing the mount would have been bad.

Looking back around with his chain in hand, Nikhil asked. "Think that's the last of the wolves?"


actions | Show
AoO:[b]
[b]Standard Action:

Free Action:
Move Action: move to ag15


Nikhil Mini-Stats | Show
Init +2, Speed 30
AC 21, Tch 13, FF 18
HP 47/47
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +4
Spells:
0-Level Remaining: 5/5
0-level spells known: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue
1st-Level Remaining: 4/5
1st-level spells known: Shocking Grasp, Chill Touch, Ray of Enfeeblement, Color Spray, Swift Expeditious Retreat
2nd-Level Remaining: 3/3
Spell Like Abilities: 4/4 – Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, ghost sound, read magic
Conditions: +2 knowledge devotion bonus vs the wolves
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:18 am

~ Day 9, 19:30 – Camping Out ~Olbryn moved to the two horses and used some more spells. Touching her own, and then Nikhil's horse. "I have plenty of spells to use, so there is no need for your wand, Kailus. Save it for when we truly need to use it."

"I have a more powerful one yet for you Nikhil."

Image
Meanwhile the feline scout put another arrow into a fleeing wolf. The two hurt wolves took a few more loping strides then stopped to snarl at their tormentor that they were having trouble getting away from. Tasha was able finish them off with another arrow a piece, ending the canine threat to her companions' campsite.

Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 5-6
W1 fled will get away
W3 Tasha will Kill with 1st Arrow Rapid Shot
W4 Tasha will Kill with 2nd Arrow Rapid Shot

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       20/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     04/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      24/42 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Gan:         54/54 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining; 
Nikhil:      18/47 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 2/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 1/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Gan Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 0/1 + D
Gan's Knight's Challenge: 4/4
Nikhil Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/5; 2nd Level-> 3/3


Combat Over
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Tasha finished off the two wounded wolves, not letting them get away to trouble them later. She had not been sure which had been the alpha… but then again, “I guess I be yourrr alpha bitch.”

While the pair of animals finished bleeding out, she had an arrow nocked as she scanned around the forest looking for more of them. She looked off to her left where the first wolf had fled, but it had headed in another direction and she could not expect to easily intercept it. Besides, they already had five of the beasts, plenty of meat and pelts.

She loped back to the campsite and stepped into the clearing, “The last two did not get away. I shall need to use a couple of horrrses to drrrag them back herrre to skin.”

“Wolf is not bad eating when they arrre not too mangy. We can have frrresh steaks tonight at least,”
she added casually. They were going to feast on the horses, so turnabout was only fair as far as the feline scout was concerned.


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 60ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch) (+1 Skirmishing)
HP: 41, Current: 27
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+4 Arcanists, +2 Undead), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:21 am

The immediate danger over, Olbryn suddenly felt unaccountably weak at the knees. Those wolves had frightened her more than she cared to admit. As Tasha came loping back announcing dinner plans, she latched on to this idea as a way of distracting herself, considering how wolf steaks might be improved by adding some of the spices and salts from her pack.

Once everyone else had received sufficient healing magic, she found the time to address her own injuries in a similar way.


OOC - update | Show
Following discussions with PMiller, I am now back on top of which spells, of which levels, Olbryn has cast over the last few rounds. The final tally so far is: 21 hp back for Nikhil, 10 back for Kailus's horse, 18 back (to full) for Olbryn's horse, and 7 hp back for herself. Anyone else need some urgent healing?


Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Cast additional healing spells on whoever needs them, including herself: First cohort is CLW on Olbryn herself (7 hp back) and Cure Serious on Nikhil (21 hp back; https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t14072134&#41;). She also converts two 2nd-level spells into Cure Moderate Wounds for Kaiuls's and her own horse (10 and 18 hp back, respectively: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t14074944&#41;

Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips: Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending, Purify Food&Drink
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds (D)[CAST], Endure Elements, Hide from Undead, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Detect Thoughts (D), Hold Person, Owl's Wisdom, Spiritual Weapon, Augury (+1cl)
3rd level: Clairaudience/Clairvoyance (D), Cure Serious Wounds, Summon Monster III, Dispel Magic

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
Last edited by Sandstar on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:00 pm

Once he was sure that his horse was out of danger, Kailus made sure it was comfortable and returned to the campfire.

"I will help you with the wolf bodies." he offers, intending to accompany his horse as it drags them back.
In truth, he felt he had not done much to protect the horses, so was pleased to be of at least some use now.

| Show
spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3






Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Colour Spray; Shield; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere*2; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:44 pm

Tasha used a few healing spells of her own to rid her pelt of the canine bite marks from the attack. The gashes in her fur closed and she was fine.

“Thank you, Kailus, one horrrse should be enough if you make two trrrips. It is not farrr. But I shall gut the wolves firrrst so the inarrrds will not stink up ourrr campsite morrre.”

“If the rrrest of you drrrag those thrrree just over therrre, I can worrrk on skinning them without being in the campsite. ”
She gestured just to the east of the clearing.

Tasha looped back to the two wolves she had finished off and began gutting them in preparation for Kailus to drag them closer to camp. She pulled out her rope and tied two front paws together with a loop around the neck to have it tucked in between. That way the carcass would not snag on the underbrush so easily. She was ready to tie off the other end to the horse's pommel.


Actions | Show
Healed 16
Take 10 on Survival for butchering/skinning wolves.

Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 60ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch) (+1 Skirmishing)
HP: 41, Current: 41
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+4 Arcanists, +2 Undead), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron