Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:26 pm

With the plan decided, Tasha simply nodded, “Verrry well. Moving out.”

She loped off ahead of the others, leading the way once the last of the party was ready. She was enough faster that the laden horses that she could range ahead several paces and switch back and forth between each side of the road alternating coverage of the forward flanks. She crossed the road about every 10 minutes or so.


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Seftan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:58 pm

I will gladly ride at the front of the column. Let our foes send their arrows my way and they shall know the cost.

Gan feels excited for the journey ahead as he trots his massive steed to the front of the group. Although he is new to these lands, he has found the weather to be most agreeable, and the food most delicious. He could hardly wait to see what glorious warfare was yet to be had...


Combat Information | Show
HP: 54/54
AC: 21
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 8
Spot 0, Listen 1
Conditions:

Guisarme +10, 2d4+7
Spikes +9, 1d6+4
Longsword +10, 1d8+6

Spells (x = cast):
0 - Light, Create Water, Detect Magic
1 - Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith

Gan Character Sheet
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:48 pm

~ Day 9, 19:30 – Camping Out ~The first day’s travel was pretty routine, the road offered a decent pace and the party made good time. While the feline scouted, the percussion thuds of hooves was loud enough to warn anyone of the group’s arrival. No one braved interrupting the mounted procession. The countryside was rolling hills mostly, with some grassland or farmland interspaced among small forests of trees. The weather was pleasant enough.

After 8 hours, it was time to halt for the night and the terrain was some medium forest. Finding a clearing a few paces off the road was easy enough, and there had been evidence that others previously had used it in weeks past as evidenced by the dead remains of a small fire pit.

After dinner when dusk was fast approaching, there was a rustling in the underbrush and the group stood up to see what the cause was. The picketed horse start shying and pulling on the constraining ropes in concern or fear.

Image
They found they were surrounded by large wolves that had been slowly stalking in towards the campsite. Whether they were hungry or the group had invaded their territory, it was hard to say. But they certainly not afraid of the handful of two-legs that were potentially guarding the nice tasty meals of four horses.

The party had time to act before the dire wolves were going to spring upon the clearing. Unfortunately, they had not drawn their weapons yet.

Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures

Combat Information | Show
Combat Begins Round 1

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      42/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Gan:         54/54 HP remaining; 
Nikhil:      47/47 HP remaining; 
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Gan Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/1 + D
Gan's Knight's Challenge: 4/4
Nikhil Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 5/5; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
W1 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;
W2 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;
W3 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;
W4 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;
W5 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;
W6 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45;


Everyone is up for Round 1
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12600
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:22 am

"Oh dear!", Olbryn said, scrambling to her feet, "I do believe we're surrounded! Bad doggies!" When this did not have any measurable deterrent effect on the advancing wolves, she anxiously drew the heavy mace that had been entrusted to her back in the ogres' lair. She scanned the undergrowth to work out where the nearest wolves were, then ran towards the closest horse to defend it before it got attacked.



Combat Info | Show
Free action: Draw +1 shock heavy mace.
Move action: Get up from sitting position. Move to take up defensive position at AH21.
Standard action:

Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Seftan » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:17 am

Gan springs to his feet with a spell of protection on his lips as the wolves draw near...

On your guard my friends! Let Heironeous guide your blades to victory! Tuere me ab nocere Deum et law animum meum!

Dashing across the campsite opposite Olbryn, the warrior twirls his Guisarme from its strap on his back and into his hands, raising to the high guard position upon hitting his mark.


Combat Information | Show
Free Action: draw weapon, Combat Expertise (-3h/+3ac)
Move Action: move AG,14
Swift Action: Law Devotion
Standard Action: cast Shield of Faith

AC: 30
HP: 54/54
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 8
Spot 0, Listen 1

Conditions:
Threatened terrain = difficult
SoF(+3ac, 60r)
LawDev(+3ac, 10r)
Combat Expertise(-3h/+3ac)

Weapons (h = in hand):
(h)Guisarme +10, 2d4+7
(h)Spikes +9, 1d6+4
Longsword +10, 1d8+6

Spells (x = cast):
0 - Light, Create Water, Detect Magic
1 - Protection from Evil, (x)Shield of Faith

Gan Character Sheet
Last edited by Seftan on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:43 am

Kailus jumps up, assessing the situation as quickly as his sleep filled eyes can manage.
Believing that combat is inevitable, he casts Mage Armour upon himself, moving slightly closer to the horses in an attempt to secure them against the wolves.

They were too far away and too spread out for an effective group spell, and he did not want to close down the group options by forcing combat if a scare option could be used.

| Show
spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3


Move to AG16
Cast Mage Armour

Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Tasha blurred into motion, her longbow coming into her paw as soon as she took 2 steps. Her devotion to her deity lending speed to her movement, she stood beside Olbryn and unleashed two arrows at the large wolf coming at them.

“We need to prrrotect the horrrses!”

Both arrows sank deep into the wolf’s hide, but not finding a vital spot to drop the beast.


Actions | Show
Knowledge Nature = 13, +1 Knowledge Devotion
Swift Action: Travel Devotion to Move to AF 20, triggering Skirmish
Full Attack, Rapid Shot: 2 hits on W2, 36 damage

Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Gan and Nikhil [IC]

Postby Nikhil » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 am

Nikhil was awake and standing with the others as the source of the howling became visible. The large grey and black wolves snarled and blended in with the darkness. The flash of fangs was enough to cause Nikhil concern. Not for themselves, but the potential harm to the group's horses. Already, Tasha warned the others to protect the horses. Something the duskblade was certainly in agreement. However, it didnt seem like he could easily get to the other side of the horses.

Looking back at the wolves, the big man drew on his past experience for some additional insight, before moving into action.

Nikhil move to the same tree that Gan took up position.

"Time to give em hell, eh Gan!"

However, being on the north side of the tree, Nikhil planned to strike at the large wolf coming at from that direction. He hoped to take care of it before it slammed into the backs of the others. THe big man readied his spiked chain...



actions | Show
Free Action: KNow devotion: nature - 16 for +2 bonus - https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... &posted=1#
Move Action: Move to AE13 while Drawiong spiked chain.
Standard Action: ready attack vs W6 once in range of spiked chain: 23 to hit, 14 dmg - https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14020096


Nikhil Mini-Stats | Show
Init +2, Speed 30
AC 21, Tch 13, FF 18
HP 47/47
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +4
Spells:
0-Level Remaining: 5/5
0-level spells known: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue
1st-Level Remaining: 5/5
1st-level spells known: Shocking Grasp, Chill Touch, Ray of Enfeeblement, Color Spray, Swift Expeditious Retreat
2nd-Level Remaining: 3/3
Spell Like Abilities: 4/4 – Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, ghost sound, read magic
Conditions: +2 knowledge devotion bonus vs the wolves
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby PMiller » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:52 am

~ Day 9, 19:30 – Camping Out ~Image
The snarling wolves charged in from every direction, heedless of the weapons and damage they received from Nikhil and Tasha. Tasha, Olbryn, and Nikhil all received bites as the flurry of weapons and teeth evolved into a general melee.

Two of the horses squealed in pain as three of the wolves went after the bigger meals on four legs. Those two horses were not in very good shape with large teeth marks renting their hides as they reared up and lashed out with their hooves. The three horses jabbed hooves at the large wolves, but their not much better than minor love taps in the scheme of things.

Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures

Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 2
W1 Charged Tasha, 16 dmg
W2 Charged Olbryn, 18 dmg
W3 Charged Nikhil's Horse, missed
W4 Charged Olbryn's Horse, 14 dmg
W5 Charged Kaluis's Horse, 14 dmg
W6 Charged Nikhil, 17 dmg
Horses kicked back on W3,W4,W5

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       20/36 HP remaining; 16 dmg
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;
Olbryn:      24/42 HP remaining; 18 dmg
--Horse:     05/19 HP remaining; 14 dmg
Gan:         54/54 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining; 
Nikhil:      30/47 HP remaining; 17 dmg
--Horse:     05/19 HP remaining; 14 dmg
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 3/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Gan Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 0/1 + D
Gan's Knight's Challenge: 4/4
Nikhil Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 5/5; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
W1 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 45/45; Charge -2 AC
W2 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 09/45; Charge -2 AC
W3 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 38/45; Charge -2 AC; 7 dmg
W4 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 41/45; Charge -2 AC; 4 dmg
W5 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 41/45; Charge -2 AC; 4 dmg
W6 [AC12 (Touch 11)] HP 31/45; Charge -2 AC


Everyone is up for Round 2
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12600
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:32 pm

"Aaargh!", Olbryn shrieked as a massive wolf barreled straight into her and with its strong jaws clamped down on her shield arm, delivering a painful bite. Swearing incoherently from the shock and adrenalin, she swung the mace inexpertly at its huge head, then slammed it down with a loud crunch, the two heads connecting heavily. The wolf's ferocious eyes suddenly glazed over and the horrifying pressure on Olbryn's arm was released a bit, as the heavy body suddenly toppled to one side.

"I told you you were bad doggies!", she shouted at the prone pile of fur, "Now...let... me.. go... you... brute!" She forced open the fallen wolf's jaws to extricate her injured arm, then turned round to his packmate that was busy attacking Nikhil's horse beside her. "Now you leave us alone, you hear?!?", she shouted, getting ready for another swing.



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action: Extricate arm from jaws of W2. Turn around to face W3.
Standard action: Strike W2 with +1 shock heavy mace: 16 (hits), 13 damage (of which 4 electricity damage; https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t14022791&#41;

Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Seftan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Redirecting the flow of his energy, Gan explodes from his guard and thrusts his blade into the wolf in front of him. The sound of the horses braying in pain sticks in Gan's mind as a horrid sound. He could so clearly recall the wars of his past that he nearly swore he could suddenly smell the desert sands as they mixed with blood.


Combat Information | Show
Free Action: end Combat Expertise, use Power Attack (-5h/+10d)
Move Action:
Swift Action: Law Devotion (change from +3ac to +3hit)
Standard Action: attack W5, hit 16, damage 22
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... t14022791&

AC: 24
HP: 54/54
Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 8
Spot 0, Listen 1

Conditions:
Threatened terrain = difficult
SoF(+3ac, 60r)
LawDev(+3ac, 10r)
Combat Expertise(-3h/+3ac)

Weapons (h = in hand):
(h)Guisarme +10, 2d4+7
(h)Spikes +9, 1d6+4
Longsword +10, 1d8+6

Spells (x = cast):
0 - Light, Create Water, Detect Magic
1 - Protection from Evil, (x)Shield of Faith

Gan Character Sheet
User avatar
Seftan
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 am
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Tasha » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 pm

As a feline, Tasha had no special affection for canine species at all. These hulking wolves and their large teeth did nothing to change her mind as tumbled back out of the snapping jaws’ reach.

Rolling to her feet she unleashed another barrage of arrow, dropping her first target that had bitten Olbryn and sinking her second into the one that hurt her.

“I shall help you with that one, afterrr I finish off this one,” she told Olbryn.


Actions | Show
Swift Action: Tumble to (avoided AoO) AE 18, triggering Skirmish
Full Attack, Rapid Shot: 1st arrow 15 dmg W2, 2nd arrow Critical on W1 for 27 dmg

Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 36
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 4/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (3/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 am

Seeing that four of the wolves were engaged Kailus focused on one of the other two, casting Magic missiles.
Three bolts of arcane power circle past the obstacles to impact his chosen target

| Show
spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3


Move to AH16
Cast Magic Missile on W4
3 Bolts=1D4+1 each=2+5+2=9

Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: Gan and Nikhil [IC]

Postby Nikhil » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 am

Nikhil sucked a breath in pain and grimaced. The wolfs swiped had found lightly protect spots in his armor and drawn blood. These big wolfs were dangerous and the fight could easly go south if they were not careful. Fortuntely, the beast in front of the duskblade had charged out the brush, leaving itself open to attack. A fact, that the big man was going to take advantage off.

Nikhil began to pull back on his spiked chain for a powerful strike. At the same time, he chanted an arcane phrase and the weapon charged up with small arcs of lighting running down it's links. Then with a final shout of the chant, Nikhil lashed out with his weapon. However at the last second, the wolf dodged to the side, and the chain whiffed nothing but air.

"Damn!" cursed Nikhil as he took a step back around the tree to gets some cover.

actions | Show
Standard Action: attack with PA -2, +4 dm, arcane channel shocking grasp. MISS: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread ... st14028638
Free Action:
Move Action: 5ft to AF14


Nikhil Mini-Stats | Show
Init +2, Speed 30
AC 21, Tch 13, FF 18
HP 47/47
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +4
Spells:
0-Level Remaining: 5/5
0-level spells known: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue
1st-Level Remaining: 4/5
1st-level spells known: Shocking Grasp, Chill Touch, Ray of Enfeeblement, Color Spray, Swift Expeditious Retreat
2nd-Level Remaining: 3/3
Spell Like Abilities: 4/4 – Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, ghost sound, read magic
Conditions: +2 knowledge devotion bonus vs the wolves
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Grp A: Working for Lord Kyle [IC]

Postby PMiller » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:15 pm

~ Day 9, 19:30 – Camping Out ~Image
One wolf was down from an electrically charged mace and another took off whimpering from an arrow stuck in its eye. The badly injured wolf that had attacked the feline scout disappeared into the forest, finding the prey too dangerous to handle.

But the other four wolves remained, mostly focusing on the juicing looking horses. One horse was brought down next to Olbryn, and soon Nikhil would be without a mount as its last life's blood was slowly leaking out. Kailus's horse squealed in pain as the wolf' jaws clamped into its rear hindquarters, it stepped away and crowded into Gan almost knocking over. The attacked horses kicked back and pulled on their tethers stepping away from the wolves.

Tactical Map | Show
Image
Trees can provide hard cover
Green undergrowth is difficult terrain for Medium and small creatures

Combat Information | Show
Combat Round 3
Redirected Tasha's 1st Arrow to W1
W1 fled
W3 hit Nikhil's Horse 13 dmg
W4 missed
W5 hit Kailus's horse 15 dmg
W6 hit Nikhil 12 dmg (provoked AoO)
Nihkil's horse moved into Gan's square giving him Squeezing penalty
Horses kicked back on W4 & W5

Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       20/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining;
--Horse:     04/19 HP remaining; 15 dmg
Olbryn:      24/42 HP remaining;
--Horse:     05/19 HP remaining;
Gan:         54/54 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining; 
Nikhil:      18/47 HP remaining; 12 dmg
--Horse:     -8/19 HP remaining; 13 dmg, Dying
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 0/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 2/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Gan Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 0/1 + D
Gan's Knight's Challenge: 4/4
Nikhil Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/5; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
W1 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 02/45; Fled
W2 Down
W3 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 38/45;
W4 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 29/45; 3 dmg
W5 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 20/45; 5 dmg
W6 [AC14 (Touch 11)] HP 31/45;


Everyone is up for Round 3
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12600
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron