Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Adventures of Tasha, Kailus, & Belmar

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Tue May 08, 2018 12:23 pm

The mines and their aggregations of fallen dwarves and insectoid cadavers were by now numbingly familiar to Olbryn, and she heartily agreed that now was as good a time as any to head back to town. "The sooner we bring word back of what has happened here, the better", she said, "Other miners in this area need to be warned."

As they once again reached the surface and made the final preparations to leave, she took care to prepare her trusted crossbow for the ride back.



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action: Switch back to Light crossbow.
Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon May 14, 2018 1:56 am

~ Day 8, 17:00 – Phandalin's Miner's Exchange ~Having decided that the group had done all they could for the dwarven mine and investigating the stoppage of its operations, they mounted up and headed back to town for the day and half ride it would take. The trek was uneventful and it was late afternoon when the feline scout led them back into the small town of Phandalin. Word spread fast of their return and by the time they had dismounted and hitched their horses outside the mining exchange, the stern woman Halia had been told and she could be see walking purposefully down the street.

Image Image
Inside the dwarf Hrugni greet the group and noted their somber expressions upon seeing him. "Well, I see you be alone with no miners in your band. I take it you have bad news."

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining; - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Ghost:       48/48 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Galaeron:    35/35 HP remaining;
--Torn:      28/28 HP remaining;  - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Galaeron Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Galaeron Wands: CLW (37 charges), Daylight (1 Charges), Cat's Grace (2 Charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 am

Olbryn nodded severely as Hrugni spoke, then stepped forward to explain.
"Yes, I wish we had better tidings, but as far as we have been able to establish, all dwarves that set out to rebuild the mine are now dead. They appear to have been killed by a group of r'Karg, large insectlike creatures, under the apparent control of an even larger, immobile creature..."

She explained briskly, without unnecessary detail, the state in which they had found the mine and its operators, and the various fights they had fought with the r'Karg before killing the "mother creature".

"...And so we have returned, to help you decide how to best honour these fallen dwarves, and deal with any further threats from these creatures."



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:
Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Kailus agreed with Olbryn, adding, "As far as we could tell, we killed all of the insect creatures, and searched all of the tunnels, but we found no sign of any survivors."

"I am sorry that we do not have better news. Perhaps if we can been able to get there a few weeks earlier, things would have been different."

Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft


spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Tasha » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Tasha let Olbryn handle the dwarven issues without interfering or adding in her two coppers. Besides the dwarven cleric had help from the elven mag already.

She added, “Therrre werrre some trrremorrrs as well. Mayhap that was the cause of some of the flooding and the rrreason why the monsterrrs moved into the mine.”


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 30
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Longbow (LH), sunrod (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 2/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 pm

~ Day 8, 17:05 – Phandalin's Miner's Exchange ~Image Image
Halia and Hrugni looked somber at the news. While it was as they feared, there was at least the knowledge that the mine could reopen and the town’s economy could resume. Halia told the dwarf, “This is terrible as we feared. Please see that they are paid as we agreed.” She departed, leaving the dwarven merchant to finish the transactions.

Hrugni nodded in agreement as she departed.

“Aye, the clans will be told and send new miners to reopen the mine. Whatever those creatures you found are, I have not heard of them before. Maybe they came from the Underdark. Tis good they be dead.”

“The mining consortium shall not need any help if the danger is past. I shall let them know that the tremors might have opened up passages to the Underdark. They can use some earth magic to seal it off so they will not need to fear further invasion into their mine.”

He went into his back office and then returned shortly with a sack full of coins. “As promised the payment for your investigation and assistance. 1000 gold a piece, but the coins are platinum.”

“Is there anything else I can do for you all?” he asked.

The adventurers had come away with a number of unidentified items salvaged from the mine (a shield, a couple of axes, a wand, and some gems & jewelry).

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining; - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Ghost:       48/48 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Galaeron:    35/35 HP remaining;
--Torn:      28/28 HP remaining;  - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Galaeron Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Galaeron Wands: CLW (37 charges), Daylight (1 Charges), Cat's Grace (2 Charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 pm

At Hurgni's offer, Olbryn tilted her head to one side, the way she always did when she was thinking something through carefully. Hrugni's offer of assistance, notoriously stingy as he was, should definitely be acted upon.

"Well", she started, pulling one item after another out of the bag where most of it had been stored, "since you ask, it would be helpful if we could get a second opinion on the value of some of these items we recovered from the mine. Now, some of these", she indicated the ring, "were found on the bodies of the fallen dwarves, while others" - here she indicated the handaxe and shield - "had obviously been there for a long time. Is there anyone here in Phandalin who could help us with items such as these?"



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:
Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Kailus was only slightly concerned that Hrugni would claim the spoils as his own, but unless the dwarves had families, then he had no right to them.

He was however already thinking about what he could buy with the money. It just was not enough for the magical items that he wanted, but he might be able to get the odd thing that would aid in his future defence.

He watched to see what Hrugni could identify.

Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft


spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Tasha » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Tasha watched as Olbryn showed the items to the dwarf. She was not terrible interested in the appraising process, though would be interested in her share of the spoils and reward. They would need a place to spend their gold though and the mining town did not strike her as the most metropolitan of places.

She asked softly under breath as she leaned closer to the Elven mage, “Did we everrr actually check to see of any of those items werrre magical?”


Actions | Show
Rolls

Combat Information | Show
Init: +6, Speed: 50ft
Current AC: 24 (24 Flat-footed / 15 Touch)
HP: 36, Current: 30
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler (LA), Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Longbow (LH), sunrod (RH)

Javelins: 5/5 remaining
Silver & Cold Iron Arrows Remaining: 20 & 20
Wand of Lessor Vigor: 45 charges
Turn Undead: 2/4 remaining
Travel Devotion Movement: 0/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons (3/3), 1st Level (1/3)
Conditions in effect: Favored Enemy (+2 Arcanists), Skirmish (+1d6), Track, Trapfinding, PBS, Precise Shot, Knowledge Devotion +1, Uncanny Dodge
User avatar
Tasha
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:25 am

~ Day 8, 17:15 – Phandalin's Miner's Exchange ~Image
Hrugni looked at the items, pulling out a magnifying lens to examine the gems and jewelry. “Well, I do know a few things about the gems and such,” he said with a wink. “That right there looks like a fine shield and you got yourself a mighty fine battle axe. If there aren’t any names on them, I guess you might as well keep them.”

“Now, let me see…”

The dwarf was able to properly appraise a number of the items. The two emeralds were worth 1000gp each, the fire opal 800gp, and the sapphire pendant 500gp. The ring could be worth about 150gp or 500gp, he was unsure. The blue stone did not appear to of a precious material, though it was pretty enough.

“Sorry, wands are not my thing. There is a local wizard that cast minor spells for those with gold to spend. I am sure Tah’farus could identify that wand for you… for a price.”

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining; - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Ghost:       48/48 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Galaeron:    35/35 HP remaining;
--Torn:      28/28 HP remaining;  - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Galaeron Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Galaeron Wands: CLW (37 charges), Daylight (1 Charges), Cat's Grace (2 Charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:32 pm

"I did not get the chance." Kailus returned to the feline, "They were whisked away before I could even look at them, but now that we have a moment, perhaps I might try."

Assuming that he is given the items, he takes a moment to examine them, casting Detect magic on the combined set so that they can at least see what is magical.

Concentrating as long as he can (3 rounds) he tried to determine what is magical.


Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft

Detect Magic Roll 13

spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby PMiller » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:54 am

~ Day 8, 17:16 – Phandalin's Miner's Exchange ~Image
Hrugni continued examining the other items as the Elven wizard cast a spell and looked them over.

Kailus saw the faint magical auras coming off the two axes with Evocation type of magic on them and the shield with Abjuration type of magic. The potion vials also had magical auras, but the group already figured as much.

Additionally, the gold ring had faint Abdjuration magic and the wand also had an Evocation magical aura. The incandescent blue stone had a moderate aura of Transmutation magic.

The wizard was unable t o learn more without some experimentation or an Identify spell.

Phandalin | Show
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phandalin.jpg

Combat Information | Show
Party Status:
Code: Select all
Tasha:       36/36 HP remaining;
Kailus:      21/21 HP remaining;
--SkyFury:   10/10 HP remaining; - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Ghost:       48/48 HP remaining;
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Olbryn:      28/42 HP remaining; 
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Galaeron:    35/35 HP remaining;
--Torn:      28/28 HP remaining;  - Not Present
--Horse:     19/19 HP remaining;  - Not Present
Conditions in Effect: None

Tasha Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 3/3; 1st Level-> 1/2 + D
Tasha Travel Devotion: 1/1
Tasha's Turn Undead: 4/4
Tasha Wand: Lesser Vigor (46 charges)
Kailus Spells Remaining: Cantrips-> 4/4; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3; 3d Level-> 2/2
Kailus Wand: CLW (46 charges)
Olbryn Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4 + D; 2nd Level-> 3/3 + D; 3rd Level-> 2/2 + D
Olbryn's Turn Undead: 5/5
Olbryn Wand: CLW (35 charges)
Galaeron Spells Remaining: Orisons-> 5/5; 1st Level-> 4/4; 2nd Level-> 3/3
Galaeron Wands: CLW (37 charges), Daylight (1 Charges), Cat's Grace (2 Charges)
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Kailus relayed what he had learned from the spell to the others in the group. "If I could experiment with the magical items, I might be able to learn more. It would be more cost effective than paying someone to identify it. I do not have the identify spell, unfortunately, or the ingredients required in order to conclusively identify these items though."

Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft


spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Sandstar » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Olbryn nodded with a satisfied smile as Hrugni inspected the various items they had salvaged. Neither of them had observed any obvious markings on either axe or shield that identified it as belonging to one of the local clans. In that case, we'll keep them! she thought to herself, wondering who of the party might make best use of either item in battle. Her smile widened when he got to the gems; they represented great wealth and were nicely portable. The blue stone was a nice colour, and she wondered whether it might be worth turning it into a pendant of some kind.

Kailus's comments about the magical nature of the other items they retrieved made her consider. "If those experiments would not put you in any danger, I would agree it would be the sensible thing to do", she agreed. "We have no pressing business elsewhere at the moment, so it would be worth staying here for a few days and figuring out exactly what we found. In the meantime, I might be able to give the relatives of the dead some spiritual support."

She leaned back, happy with the notion of staying for some time while Kailus undertook his investigations. "Presumably I cannot help you with your studies? Except by keeping healing magic to hand?"



Combat Info | Show
Free action:
Move action:
Standard action:
Conditions in effect:

Wand CLW: 45 charges
Ammo: 24 Bolts

Spells Available:
Cantrips:
1st Level:
2nd Level:

Abilities:

Character Sheet: Olbryn
User avatar
Sandstar
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Grp A: The Job Offer [IC]

Postby Kailus Elboran » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:41 am

"Yeah!" Kailus noted. "I was not planning on doing any dangerous experimentation, but you never know."

"If we are staying here a couple of days, then I would like to get started. If I stretch out on a bed after our long journey, I am likely not to want to get up."



Combat Info | Show
Init: +3, Speed: 30ft
OOC: If we are rolling to another day, I would like for Kailus to try to study the magical items and see what he could learn. Maybe try to study them to see if he recalls ever reading anything about them (Know) or identify them by some historical context.

Lastly by trying on the ring, or trying to cast a cantrip in on the abjuration items to see if they dispell it.


spoiler: show
Spot+6, listen +3




Current AC: 14 (11 Flat-footed / 14 Touch)
Saves F=3/R=7/W=8
HP: 21, Current:14
Current Weapon in Hand: Staff

Staff To Hit=+2 Damage=1D6
Spells Remaining: Mage Armour, Sleep, Magic Missile; Summon Monster II, Flaming Sphere; Fly, Fireball
Conditions in effect: Auto search secret doors <5'


Sky Fury (Hawk)
Init: +3, Speed: 1-ft/60ft
Current AC: 14+4=18 (15 Flat-footed / 18 Touch)
Saves F=2/R=5/W=2
HP: 8, Current: 8
Current Weapon : Claw / Claw (To Hit=+5 Damage=1D4-2)

Conditions in effect: Weapon Finesse; Improved Evasion; Share Spells; Empathic Link; Low Light Vision; Spot +14; Speak with Master, Mage Armour (+4AC)
User avatar
Kailus Elboran
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Group A Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest