WERE: Ch1 - Korvosa: Mistaken Identity

What are you going to do when the fiends and dragons come hunting for you?
Image Image Image

Moderator: PMiller

Re: WERE: Ch1 - Korvosa: Mistaken Identity

Postby Visara » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 am

Visara gladly accepts Narissa's leftovers, having suddenly become famished for some reason. Visara chalked it up to the morning's fighter, not giving it a second thought that her hunger might be unusual.

The redheaded woman listens to companions as she finishes her found and downs the last of the wine. She had forgotten about the Harrower as well, but smiled at the thought that it would hopefully lead the sisterhood to the culprits that stole their money.

Visara glances over at Gweyn with a slight grimace, "Aye, a bath is definitely in order..." The barbarian continues unsaid, And to find out what the hell is itching my back. Gods. What the hell! ARGGGH!!! Don't remember all this itching and shit from the first time.
Visara in Evil Freeform
Visara in WERE
Visara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Narissa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Paying the tab, Narissa and the other two head back to conclude their business with the merchants of Eodred's Walk. Afterward, Narissa admires the shiny new breastplate.

"Darling, it suits you. The curves to support, as well as protect, your bosom are particularly flattering. I must admit, that I am a bit jealous. Of your armor, of course."

"I am content with my own attributes, they are well suited to attracting the attention of dullard men when I need something from them. Human males can be quite stupid and predictable at times."

Shortly they arrive at their bed and breakfast, Pontia arranges for baths and asks no questions about the blood. The Chelaxian woman is used to seeing some of her guests having discussions or conducting rituals where they might be a bit soiled or bloody afterwards.

After removing her armor and cleaning her gear in her room, Narissa grabs her ranseur to head down to the small area behind Madam Pontia's inn. The high walls offer seclusion from outside observations. Dressed only in her undergarments, she takes an hour to go through some training exercises and try out a new technique to increase the power of her swing with her ranseur. After working up a good sweat, she takes her turn in a hot bath to relax her muscles and diddle with herself to satiate some of her arousal from the recent altercations.
The Fallen Angel: Narissa
Narissa
Legend
Legend

Postby Gweyn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:05 am

Gweyn was only too grateful for a bath. At first it seemed that she would not be able to get the grease out of her hair, and she worried that she might have to cut it very short. But then she used some lantern oil to help break up the larger clots, and the rest came out with repeated passes of the lacquered comb that had been a gift from her gypsy mother.

Once her hair was clean, she drained the bath, had it filled again, and then soaked for a while in the warm, steaming water, relaxing.

She was somewhat water-logged when she got out, but invigorated. Gweyn then crouched in the bath house and did laundry, cleaning her armor and clothing of the gunk as well, and also washed all her clothes from the road. After rinsing off again, she tied her hair back and threw on a clean pair of loose grey linen pants and a white sleeveless shirt and carried her laundry up to her room, stringing a line from the lintel to the window in order to hang it to dry.

She laid a towel out on the floor and put her armor and weapons on top of it, then polished them with a soft rag. Gweyn also cleaned her boots, then polished them carefully to get out the scuff marks from the road.

Gweyn was pleased with her efforts when she was finally done. She did not mind traveling but having a more permanent place to stay definitely had its appeal. With a contented sigh, she curled up in her bed to take a nap.
Gweyn
Legend
Legend

Postby Visara » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:29 pm

While walking back from the merchant quarter, Visara nods in agreement about the armor. It did fit her ample bosom quite nicely and yet still provided much mobility. A fact that she proved by prancing around at the shop before they left, doing some practice swings with her sheathed sword, much to the dismay of the shopkeeper before they were chased out.

Once back at the bed and breakfast, Visara quickly heads to her room to strip out of her armor and clothes. The infernal itching had come back while the sisterhood shopped, but now had been replaced by a dull ache. In the privacy of her room, the barbarian woman is able to examine her back to see if she could determine the source of her discomfort. She snorts in frustration as the only thing she finds is some swelling of her shoulder blades and red skin.

Visara shows considerable will by spending the next little while taking care of her gear. She ignores her aching back, as she sits cross legged on the floor cleaning her gear from the morning’s battle. Luckily, her old armor had been traded in so there isn’t as much to be cleaned of the nasty gunk left by the priestess. All said and done, there are just a few items that need some mending, which Visara would get to later. Finishing that task, Visara spend some time oiling and polishing her new greatsword before her patience wore out and the unusual achiness of her body drove the woman to the baths.

In the bath, Visara lounges contently after having quickly scrubbed herself clean. Her aches seem to fade away in the warm water as the barbarian’s forces her body to relax. A state of lethargy comes over the red headed woman after a half hour in the bath. She reluctantly decides to get out and head to her room to nap the afternoon away. Putting on a clean, loose under garment, Visara collapses into her bed and is promptly asleep.

An hour or so into her nap, the itching that Visara experienced earlier returns with a vengeance. Waking with a grumble, Visara curses as she sits up in her bed, her fiery red mane a massive jumble as she tries to blink the slip from her eyes. Sitting up on her knees however, triggers throbs of pain residing from the woman’s shoulder blades that seems to have accompanied the itching. What the hell is up with my body? Am I going mad? Visara thinks to herself and she contorts herself to scratch her back with her claws.

“Can’t reach. Almost. Argghhh….there we go…gaah!” Visara mumbles as she stretches, twists, and finally is able to scratch the itching. Like a bad rash, the itching subsides, and then comes back more intense leaving the woman more frustrated. The pain is there, but is slowly overridden by the furious itching and scratching. Lost in the throes of her constant relief and itching torment, Visara either fails to notice or doesn’t care about the swollen elongate lumps her shoulder blades have become. Digging in harder to scratch the itch, Visara claws begin breaking skin in their effort.

All the sudden, a sharp pain travels down the Visara’s back eliciting a yelp from the woman. The itching suddenly disappears, followed by the sounds of flesh tearing as pair of large leather wings rips themselves out of Visara’s back. Visara’s eyes go wide at the new and unpleasant sensation she just felt. Looking over her shoulder, Visara catches sight of the wings apparently protruding from her back and shouts, “What the fuck!?” Unfortunately, the turning motion to glance over her shoulder combined with Visara’s precarious position on the bed, and the added weight of the new wings, cause the red head to lose her balance of the bed. “EEIIIIYYYEEEHH!” she screams unintentionally as Visara tumbles off the bed, sheets, wings, and all to land unceremoniously on the floor with a bunch of thumps and thuds.

If one were to look in on the barbarian woman now, they would find Visara half-naked, tangled in the bed sheet, panting heavily, and sitting on her knees, and leaning forward with her arms braced on the floor. A set of leather, red tinted dragon-like wings stretch out from the woman’s back, complimenting the mass of fiery red hair as they hang limply in the air. Peaking out from the messy mane of hair, Visara wears a very startled and confused look.
Visara in Evil Freeform
Visara in WERE
Visara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Narissa » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 am

Having dozed off to sleep, in the pleasant release after her bath, Narissa is awaken by the shouting of Visara. Wearing nothing but a flimsy linen undergarment that only covers her torso, she throws the covers aside. Springing from the bed towards the door, she tugs with one hand at the undergarment's hem to hang down to about mid-thigh as it is supposed to when she stands and with her other hand, she grabs her ranseur propped up beside the bed post on the way.

Keeping quiet as she moves on bare feet, she slowly opens the door and checks for intruders before slipping into the hallway and approaching the room Visara uses.

Without out any threats visible in the hallway, she reaches for the door handle and opens it to find out what the ruckus is all about. The sight on the floor is comical is as much as it is startling.

"Darling, it would appear that Hextor has decided you need wings. I hope you did not wrestle with your bed sheets to try and fight him off when he bestowed the gift."

Narissa is sporting a teasing smile, thinking that Visara would be just stubborn enough to argue the point with her God on principle alone.
Narissa
Legend
Legend

Postby Visara » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Visara glares at her sister shortly after Narissa barged into the room and made the comment about the wings. The redheaded swipes some of her hair out of her face and whines, "Not Funny!" and then growls, "He should come down here so I can thank him in person!"

Visara wouldn't put it past herself to try and deck His divine self if he appeared at the moment. That is if she could stand and keep her balance. Visara is a little hesitant of trying to move from her position on the floor as she tries to get used to her new appendages. How the heck am I suppose to move with these things. Better not have to buy new armor again! Ah hell...
Visara in Evil Freeform
Visara in WERE
Visara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Gweyn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Gweyn heard Visara cry out, but it did not sound like a battle cry. Instead, it sounded like something terrible had happened.

She vaulted from her bed and grabbed her rapier, then rushed to her door. She threw it open and saw that Narissa had beaten her to Visara’s room.

Gweyn ran to join her sisters, ready to fight whatever it was. Then she saw that Visara was on all fours, as if in agony. But the startling thing was the leathery red wings that protruded from her back. It almost looked as if some demon had tried to possess the barbarian woman. Then Gweyn realized that the wings were Visara’s own. She could not tell the difference between the color of the wings and the blood that had been shed when the wings sprouted.

She was learning about her sisters, and had already gathered that Visara did not care to be fussed over, so she simply nodded and looked on seriously.

“That is a great boon. You and Narissa will be capable of many devastating attacks together. We must think on how we can improve our tactics in battle.”

Gweyn paused as something suddenly occurred to her.

“Can you actually fly?” she asked, cocking her head. “Or are they more for appearances?”
Gweyn
Legend
Legend

Postby Narissa » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 am

Narissa nods knowingly, well aware of her red-headed sister's feelings towards her Lord. She feels that way at times too, Hextor is not loved.

Shutting the door, in case Pontia decides to be curious, she remarks, "I think we will need to get your armor adjusted a bit. Or can you make them disappear like mine?"

"Speaking from personal experience, learning to fly with new wings is a bit challenging and will take practice. But, as becoming as they might be- they do match your hair, darling, they are going to be very distinctive looking and make it very hard to blend into the crowd. Can you fold them in close to your body so a cloak will cover them?"
Narissa
Legend
Legend

Postby Visara » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Visara looks up as Gweyn enters the room shortly after Narissa. Great, just great....she thinks to herself. Still upset at her predicament, she snaps, "Hell if I know! They just ripped themselves out of my back not five minutes ago. Either Hextor is laughing his divine ass off, or it's further awakening of my dragonic heritage. Probably both." Visara finishes with a grumble.

The red head slowly and cautiously climbs to her feet, the added weight of the wings playing hell with her sense of balance. She rips her loose cotton shirt off she had worn for her nap, it having been blooded and torn by the wings sudden entrance into the world. Visara tosses the soiled garment to a corner of the room, not caring that her ample bosom is on display to the world. Then she takes a few steps toward the center of the room, to get some room.

Stumbling a bit, Visara curses, "This is going to take some getting used to." For the next few minutes, Visara experiments with her new wings. Flexing and flapping them occasionally, the barbarian slowly gets used to new appendages. A slow smile creeps onto her face, as she thinks of all the possibilities.

Visara then tries to see how pliable the wings are. They turned out to be fairly bendable for wings. After a minute or so, Visara ends up having the wings coming up underneath her arms, hooking themselves to each other at her breasts, and forming a loose gown that hugs her chest. "Not sure how well it work in combat, but it well do now for getting them out of the way, and I don't think I can make them disappear...." Visara says. "Perhaps, later we can see about flying, when it is dark and no one is around. Though I'm not sure if they could support me..."

Visara walks over to her cloths, realizing that they probably won't fit now, exclaims, "Fuck All! Everything is going to likely need mending!"
Visara in Evil Freeform
Visara in WERE
Visara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Narissa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 am

Narissa looks askance at the wings as they are tucked under Visara's arms, "Darling, I don't think you are going to be able to hide your draconic heritage one bit. Flared out behind you, the wings are out of the way of your sword arm and look damn impressive in battle. But, draped about your torso like that, they look a bit uncomfortable and restrictive."

"Speaking of clothes mended, turn around and let me get a good look."

Examining the half-dragon's back where the wings are now sprouting from her back, Narissa runs her finger along the new scaly ridge the now runs down Visara's spine as well, appraising. She teases, "Darling, you didn't grow a tail. Your pleasant looking rump is still exquisite as before." She makes her point by running the nail of her index finger from Visara's lower back across her bare ass.

"I think we just need to have your clothes and armor adjusted with a plunging V-neck in the back and you will be fine. Best we do the armor right away, I think."

Moving back around to the front of the dragon woman, Narissa looks carefully at Visara's hair lines before touching and peering inside the flowing and tangled red strands. She remarks, "Oh ho! You have some boney scale-covered ridges on your scalp too. The reddish, glittering scales are just barely visible now as they frame your face. It is quite fetching, darling. They match the sparkle in your eyes when you are in the throws of fury."

She steps back admiring and says with a genuine smile, "Make like you are breathing fire. Let us see what it looks like. I bet it will look impressive and awe inspiring."
Narissa
Legend
Legend

Postby Gweyn » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Gweyn frowned in thought.

“Perhaps you can get a cloak made, one that has a special clasp for easy opening. In occasions that you truly want to hide your wings, you can throw it over you. You might look like a hunchback, but it could be worth it in order to gain the advantage of surprise.”

She shrugged, then stepped back in order to fully appreciate Visara’s display. She imagined that the barbarian woman would appear truly formidable while breathing fire, even moreso than before.

“Your heritage is truly a wondrous thing. Perhaps one day you might be able to transform into a dragon form, much as I transform into a hound.”

Gweyn looked at Visara speculatively.

“Have you heard any legends of such a transformation?”
Gweyn
Legend
Legend

Postby Visara » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Visara stands and complies to Narissa’s poking and prodding with strained dignity. VIsara eyes go wide in surprise as cold fingernail runs across her rump. The newly half-dragon woman turns and glares daggers at Narissa, growling back about the tail comment, “Good thing. I hate skirts.”

Visara hadn’t had a chance yet to notice the new scales and such. After Narissa inspects her face, Visara brings her own hand up and feels around for the new scales. She then examines her wrists, ankles and knees, noticing that the scales already at those extremities are more prominent and cover more surface area. She also notices that her thighs now sported some new fine scales as well. Huh, what do you know…the barbarian thinks to herself.

At Narissa request to make a warface, Visara baulks thinking it rather silly in this situation. But the serious look that Narissa was giving her, Visara sighs and relents. The half dragon woman leans forward, arching her back and forcing her wings out, scrunches her face making like she’s breathing fire. Then with a quick mischievous thought, Visara actually wretches a small fireball into Narissa’s face. Visara straightens back up with a playful smirk, as her sister’s singed and burned undergarment fall from her body.

Visara frowns in thought after stifling a laugh at Narissa, and thinks about Gweyn’s question. There were stories of people in her tribe reaching her current half-dragon state, but nothing about actual transforming into a dragon. VIsara shakes her head, “No, I’ve not heard anything. But that would certainly be interesting.”
Visara in Evil Freeform
Visara in WERE
Visara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Narissa » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Narissa closes her eyes as the flames wash over her harmlessly, just a warm caress. At least until the stench of brimstone hits her nostrils, Visara's morning breath was bad before. Now it has gotten worse.

She coughs and waves the last of the acrid smoke out of her face as the smoldering remnants of her sleeping attire fall away.

She comments wryly, "Darling, that was beautiful looking, definitely a vision to behold. The smell, not so much. Though, at least it wasn't combined with the reeking of burnt flesh and hair."

Narissa's fiendish resistances ensure that her hair is also fire retardant, but unfortunately her night shirt was not so lucky. She looks down with a slight pout as she flicks some ashy linen fibers off her perky breast and nipple. Unconcerned that she is now standing there nude along with Visara, she comments about her sister transforming completely into a dragon, "I think you will have to really suck on Hextors' penis for that to happen. Though, I would not hold your breath if you did."

She chuckles at mere absurdity of Visara even considering such a thing with her Lord, never mind the play on words either, Or swallow, Darling.

After enjoying that mental image a brief moment longer, Narissa changes the subject, "Now that we are rested, it is about time to get moving. We have just enough time to clean up, take care of the armor adjustments, and eat dinner before following through on that rendezvous with the Harrower."
Narissa
Legend
Legend

Postby Gweyn » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

At the rate things were going, Gweyn was glad that she was still clothed. She could see that her two sisters needed brand new baths, however, as they were covered in blood and ash. She raised her brows and looked between them. Their forms were quite lovely, strong yet feminine. Anyone passing their rooms would get an eyeful.

She turned to Visara.

“Yes, that was quite impressive. Who knows the extent of your future transformations, however. I would be curious to know if you will one day have the power to become fully draconic. As for now, perhaps once we take care of our various issues, we can take a daytrip out to the countryside and you can practice your flying.”

Gweyn considered.

“We can pack a picnic lunch. It would be quite lovely.”

She looked at Narissa.

“You know what else I would like to do while we are here. It would like to attend a formal ball. I have never been, but I’ve heard grand stories about them. There are many gypsy tales of all sorts of intrigue and other goings-on at such events.”
Gweyn
Legend
Legend

Postby Narissa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 am

Narissa brushes at some of the soot that is now adorning the upper half of her breasts and comes to the realization that she will now need another bath to clean up. She checks her hair, pulling some strands around in front of her face to get a good whiff and nods to confirm her thoughts that the brimstone smell is stuck in there.

She tilts her head at Gweyn's idea of a good time hobnobbing with the nobles and sycophants in the Korvosan court, thinking about it for a moment or two.

Flicking more ashy linen fibers from her hips and whisking the few stuck in the dark curly hairs on her pubic mound, she comments off hand, "I have no idea if I can arrange that. It will certainly be interesting and could be worth the attraction we might draw to ourselves. I will feel more comfortable once we get our hat of disguises back, though."

"I will keep my open for some young and stupid male noble that I can twist around my finger. I would rather convince the poor sap to pay for the expensive gowns that use our gold so frivolously."
Narissa
Legend
Legend

PreviousNext

Return to When Evil Rampages Everywhere [PF]