Welcome newcomers! Say hello here...

:) Welcome to Unlimited RPGs. :)

These forums are for new members to have a place to start and for new games to be created. Please post in the Welcome Newcomers! Thread and introduce yourself.

Also includes general out of game discussions and resources links

Moderators: Herzog, DM Sirine, PMiller

Welcome newcomers! Say hello here...

Postby DM Angel » Fri May 15, 2009 2:06 am

Hey new guy!

Welcome to Unlimited RPGs! Feel free to post up an introduction for yourself here, and maybe your preferences of game rules etc.

The DM's and regulars will keep an eye on this thread so we can give you a proper welcome and help you get to know the forum and try to get you into a game!
DM Angel

Postby DM Nothing » Mon May 18, 2009 2:55 am

Er, hi... -nervous shuffle-

I am new to the site, and just wished to say hello to you all.

thank you.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
DM Nothing
Spawner of Worlds
Spawner of Worlds

Postby DM Angel » Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 am

Says the guy with 2535 forum posts? 8)
DM Angel

Postby DM Nothing » Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 am

What can I say, I work fast...
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
DM Nothing
Spawner of Worlds
Spawner of Worlds

Postby Adotumal » Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

hello! so, i am quite new to this online play and stuff. i have played only a small tad of D&D with some friends, but never really got the hang of it. found the site and thought that you guys could really help me get going both online and learning the basics for offline play. thanks and happy gaming!
Adotumal

Postby Drama » Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 am

Welcome Adotumal. That is great that you want to join us for a great gaming experience. Yes we feature 3.5 and 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons Games as well as a multitude of others. We have friendly moderators and members at Unlimited Role Playing Games and if there is a game that you are interested in, let the Dungeon Master know of your desire. There is alot of ways to get involved here other than gaming. We have a suggestion box for radio broadcasts and music. We have a Newsletter and are looking for writers, also we have contest with real money gift certificates and prizes. So stick around and check alot to see if anything opens up. If you feel comfortable with a certain game that you like, you can run it here with no hassle. Just PM a Admin or Moderator and express your interest in running a game. Again nice to meet you.

Storm
Drama
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DM Guildmaster » Thu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

Welcome, newbies! :lol:
DM Guildmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Adotumal » Thu May 21, 2009 10:48 pm

thank you! it is good to be welcomed. (now just to figure it all out) :)
Adotumal

Postby DM Angel » Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

Welcome Ado!

And please, feel free to pm me or one of us if you need help or directions around the site!
DM Angel

Hello here

Postby Dicebeater » Tue May 26, 2009 8:09 am

Hello, all. My story is similar to Adotumal's: most of my experience was playing first edition, and other games such as the old White Wolf stuff. I'm looking to get in some more game time with 3.5 online. Like Adotumal I'm a little rusty with 3.5, and I still haven't even seen the inside of a 4.0 manual. But I have plenty of books and I'm not afraid of improving.

I hope to be gaming with you soon.
Dicebeater

Postby DM Seawolf » Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 am

Welcome!

Look for a game that is starting up and contact the DM to see if he has a spot for you.

There are a lot of great games running right now and more start up all the time.
DM Seawolf

Postby DM Aria » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:52 am

How new is new? Is February new? Am I new?

What is the world but a loaf of bread?!!!! Teehee. I like this idea. I think the DMs are asking for trouble. This forum is going to explode.

UNLIMITEDRPGS is the best. It's like Facebook, but for nerds with too much time on their hands and overactive imaginations!!!!!! Hooray for the cool kids!
"Hector, don't make me angry!"
DM Aria

Postby DM Mysteria » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

DM Aria wrote:How new is new? Is February new? Am I new?

What is the world but a loaf of bread?!!!! Teehee. I like this idea. I think the DMs are asking for trouble. This forum is going to explode.

UNLIMITEDRPGS is the best. It's like Facebook, but for nerds with too much time on their hands and overactive imaginations!!!!!! Hooray for the cool kids!

:smt006 Hi, I think I might have seen you around here some place.

When you gonna join a game already?
"Egyptians lived in triangles. Tetrahedrons and sh*t!" - Judge Grady (GTA4)
DM Mysteria

Postby Amanaka » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 am

Hi, all. My brother and I have been wanting to play for some time, but we don't have other people in our area to play with and we're having a little trouble figuring out where to start, even if we were just going to do a 1 person campaign. We have the 3.5 core books, but I'm hoping to learn more about the mechanics by actually playing a game here first before trying to play our own game.

Anyway, thanks!
Amanaka

Postby Drama » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 am

Amanaka, welcome. My name is Scot but friends call me Storm. I would like to give you a warm welcome to Unlimited. You found a great site. Players and Dungeons Masters here feel at home and comfortable around each other. I would be willing to work with the two of you to get something started. I quite have not figured out the game yet but I will think it over and post a game in the Game Section. We then can go from there, unless you guys wanted to get started on a character and we can go from there. Either way, let any of us know your preference. We a have a multitude of threads here. Free form writing, a radio show, a newsletter and all the D&D one can handle so again welcome and talk soon.
Drama
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to GETTING STARTED & GENERAL DISCUSSIONS