Old Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Image Image Image
This is a location-based series of adventures.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby Nikhil » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 am

Nikhil sits up in his seat as the scene at the both between the scholar and the dwarf looks to erupt into a slug fest. "At least the fool isn't dancing on any tables yet." At the mention of wager, the duskblade shakes his head. "No contest here methinks. Unless that scholar has a spell up his sleeve or something, he's going to end up on the floor real quick."

Nikhil watches on as Kaedyn stands up and warns the gnomes to back off. If it comes down to it, Nikhil will jump in to support his knight friend on preventing others from interfering with the fight. But he will let the two combatants duke it out and have their fun.
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby Everild » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 am

"You're on!", Everild says excitedly. She reaches into her pouch and slaps a gold piece on the table. "The dwarf is way too drunk to fight. He's likely to lose consciousness before he even gets hit!"
User avatar
Everild
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 pm

As Keelynasta noticed the dwarf's reaction too the insult and the immediate follow up of a clenched fist he undoubtedly knew nothing else to do but kick the dwarf in the groin.

spoiler: show
Standard Action: Attack Dwarf(1D3)

AC: 12
HP: 9/9
Weapons in Hand: None
Conditions in Effect: None

Spells Used: None
Last edited by keelynasta on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby Nikhil » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Nikhil looks at Everild and the gold coin on the table. "Fine!" The duskblade says as he fumbles for a gold coin and slaps it on the table next to the rogues. "My coin is on the dwarf. I think he can still swing straight." With that, Nikhil turns in his chair and watches the ensuing fight.
Nikhil : Adventurer's Guild
User avatar
Nikhil
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby DM Helios » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Image

"Ow!", the dwarf grunts as the tip of Keelynasta's boot accidentally connects against his shin. "Ya'll pay for that!" The tall wizard is able to jump back and avoid a punch that was aimed at his gut, probably because the dwarf can't reach his face.

[Keelynasta deals 1 point of damage to Drunk Dwarf!]

A gnome with long thin black mustaches and a rapier strapped to his belt sneers at Kaedyn. "Bugger off, chump!", he replies to the young knight's shout. Still, neither he nor any of the other gnomes in the room move to get involved in the scuffle.

spoiler: show
Adventurer Status:
Code: Select all
Keelynasta: 09/09 HP remaining

Keelynasta spells Cast: None

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Drunk Dwarf: -1 HP Non-lethal


<<Combat Continues: Keelynasta is up for Round 2!>>
User avatar
DM Helios
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Thinking too himself how lucky he was that dwarf missed that last punch,Keelynasta then attempts to land a solid punch too the dwarfs face

spoiler: show
Standard Action: Attack Dwarf(1D3)

AC: 12
HP: 9/9
Weapons in Hand: None
Conditions in Effect: None

Spells Used: None
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby DM Helios » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Image

The dwarf dodges the wizard's punch and throws another of his own, a clumsy swing that Keelynasta is easily able to step aside to avoid and let the dwarf stumble past him, barely able to stop himself from falling. "Yer scared, aren't ya?", he taunts, raising his fists as he comes back towards the wizard.

spoiler: show
Adventurer Status:
Code: Select all
Keelynasta: 09/09 HP remaining

Keelynasta spells Cast: None

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Drunk Dwarf: -1 HP Non-lethal


<<Combat Continues: Keelynasta is up for Round 3!>>
User avatar
DM Helios
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Keelynasta heart was racing after dodging that last attack,he knew the dwarf was gonna start connecting soon because he can only miss so much.It was tempting too use a spell to tip the scale in his favor but he was hesitant because he didnt want all hell to break loose.The dwarf was starting to talk smack,but he was never the type too talk much during fights,he was way to nervous for that and wanted to stay focused.Bringing his composure together the best he could he went for another kick too the groin hoping he would have the same results as last time.

spoiler: show
Standard Action: Attack Dwarf(1D3)

AC: 12
HP: 9/9
Weapons in Hand: None
Conditions in Effect: None

Spells Used: None
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby DM Helios » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Image

The dwarf presses his knees together to block the wizard's kick. "Fight like a man, ya wuss!", he growls, delivering a powerful headbutt to Keelynasta's chest, knocking the air out of him.

[Keelynasta takes 2 points of nonlethal damage!]

spoiler: show
Adventurer Status:
Code: Select all
Keelynasta: 09/09(-2 Non-lethal) HP remaining

Keelynasta spells Cast: None

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Drunk Dwarf: -1 HP Non-lethal


<<Combat Continues: Keelynasta is up for Round 4!>>
User avatar
DM Helios
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Keelynasta fights too draw a breath from the headbutt that sends pain jolts deep in his chest quickly he grabs the beer mug he has and tries too hit the dwarf in the head with it, knowing from growing up as a boy theirs no such thing as a fair fight


spoiler: show
Standard Action: Attack Dwarf(1D3)

AC: 12
HP: 7/9 (-2 non-lethal damage)
Weapons in Hand: None
Conditions in Effect: None

Spells Used: None
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby DM Helios » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Image

The mug shatters to pieces as Keelynasta smashes it over the dwarf's head. "Ya bastard!", he growls, pressing a hand over the bloody gash in his forehead. "I'll show you..." He punches Keelynasta in the kidney, then his eyes open wide and a expression of fear crosses his face as he looks past the wizard and towards the bar.

[Keelynasta deals 3 points of damage to Drunk Dwarf!]
[Keelynasta takes 1 point of non-lethal damage!]

A glance back reveals that Grog, the orcish bartender, is moving towards the two brawlers. He does not look very happy.

The whole common room falls silent, and a few of those who had been enjoying the brawl now pointedly avert their eyes or hide behind their mugs.

spoiler: show
Adventurer Status:
Code: Select all
Keelynasta: 09/09(-3 Non-lethal) HP remaining

Keelynasta spells Cast: None

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Drunk Dwarf: -3 HP (-1 Non-lethal)


<<Combat Continues: Keelynasta is up for Round 5!>>
User avatar
DM Helios
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Keelynasta Realizing he destroyed the bartenders mug, Keelynasta knows he opened pandora's box but now he cant just hop up and leave so he goes for a haymaker too the dwarfs jaw before swinging his wild punch he yells too the bartender."Dont worry I will pay for anything I break sir"

spoiler: show
Standard Action: Attack Dwarf(1D3)

AC: 12
HP: 6/9 (-3 non-lethal damage)
Weapons in Hand: None
Conditions in Effect: None

Spells Used: None
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby DM Helios » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Image

Keelynasta's punch lands solidly on the dwarf's jaw, sending him stumbling back. Clutching his jaw, he stares back at the with fury in his eyes, but the fury is quickly replaced by fear as he remembers the approaching bartender and he decides that he has had enough. He turns away and disappears among the partons.

Image

Grog spins Keelynasta around and grabs him by the collar with both hands, yanking him off the floor. "Fookin' right ya will", he growls in a tone that brooks no arguments. "One coppa for da mug, and ya betta clean yur mess before Master Deves gets hur! Dis is his booth!" He shoves the tall man back so hard that is takes all he has to keep his footing.

Grog crosses his arms and glares at the wizard, waiting for him to pick up the pieces of the broken mug. He does not offer a broom.


spoiler: show
Adventurer Status:
Code: Select all
Keelynasta: 09/09(-3 Non-lethal) HP remaining

Keelynasta spells Cast: None

Enemy Status:
Code: Select all
Drunk Dwarf: -3 HP (-4 Non-lethal)


<<Combat is Over: Keelynasta gains 75 Exp!>>
User avatar
DM Helios
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby keelynasta » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Without hesitation Keelynasta says"Yes sir"and with that Keelynasta starts picking up the mug pieces with his bare hands making sure he cautiously doesnt cut himself.Laughing too himself thinking of the dwarfs fear of the bartender Keelynasta looks at the bartender and says,"Sorry about everything here,but you sure made that dwarf turn tail and run real quick" and with that the wizard quietly finished up the cleaning of his mess at the booth although it took way longer then he expected.Without saying another word he flipped another silver too the bartender basically stating without words keep the change for your troubles
User avatar
keelynasta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: The Guild's Tavern Thread [IC/OOC]

Postby Everild » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Disappointed to see the fight interrupted, Everild turns to Nikhil. "Well, that dwarf got bloodied pretty bad", she says, moving her hand towards the gold pieces on the table. "I think it's fair to say that the wizard had him beaten." Unless the duskblade protests, she will pick up the pot and drop it in her pouch with the rest of her gold.
User avatar
Everild
Villager
Villager
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Adventurers' Guild [3.5ed]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron