Game #3 [IC] Thread

Image Image Image
This is a location-based series of adventures.

Moderator: PMiller

Postby Aukan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

"Well 'ats some shiny shit" Aukan exclaims upon seeing the mithral.
User avatar
Aukan
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby PMiller » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 am

Dram remarks, "Yeah and some gold too. We can probably pay our Guild dues. So, you going to stand there and talk about feces some more or are we actually going to do something?"
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Slyph-Old » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 am

Giving Dram a wry look, Slyph turns and starts to stuff her pockets with coin, shaking her head as she does.
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Postby Aukan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Aukan moves into the room behind Slyph and grabs the Mithral bar "I'll take that" and then moves to inspect the sacks in the corner, hoping to find valuables that he can grab.
User avatar
Aukan
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby PMiller » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm

The sacks of coins are pretty heavy, about 20 pounds each. Opening them up Aukan sees that they appear to be filled with copper pieces. There are 6 sack total.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Aukan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 am

Aukan grabs one sack and stuffs it into his pack with the mithral bar and then grabs two more, carried in one hand with his axe in the other. "Well, you three help carry the rest and we'll divide it up outside in the light where we can see better"
User avatar
Aukan
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby Slyph-Old » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am

Arching an eyebrow at the other two of their party she said, "Obviously we'll have to take proportional loads based on strength and size." Standing up she said, "Well, that's my load."
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Postby PMiller » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Kahal and Dram start gathering up treasure carrying as much as they can. The cleric suggests, "Perhaps we should strip off the salvageable armor and search the bodies on the way out too."

OOC: Go ahead and RP your way back out and returning to town. We will continue to use this thread for in town activities until you are ready to enter the Guild's Common Room for starting the next adventure. I am sure there are various tasks that need doing before you will be ready for that, i.e. divvying up treasure, paying for healing.

I will be starting a new thread for each group (after shuffling players around and adding in the new players).
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby PMiller » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 am

Kahal and Dram will make sure that you haven't forgotten to search the rest of the bodies and gather up the salvageable armor.

Total Treasure Inventory:
Small mithral tube
306 gp
230 sp
14 Sets Leather armor (small)
Masterwork Longsword
Masterwork Chain Shirt (small)
2 Flasks of Alchemical Liquid

OOC: BTW I put everyone's total XP to date in the Current player characters in the Guild. Go ahead and update your sheets.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Aukan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 am

Aukan goes to work at the pile of gleaming treasure with eyes beaming as begins to divide it up "Alright, we're gonna do this as fair as possible"


Aukan
-Small Mithral Tube
-1 Flask of Alchemical Acid
-4 Sets Leather Armor
-77gp
-58sp

Slyph
-Masterwork Chainshirt (small)
-2 Sets Leather Armor
-77gp
-58sp

Dram
-1 Flask of Alchemical Acid
-4 Sets Leather Armor
-76gp
-57sp

Kahal
-Masterwork Longsword
-4 Sets Leather Armor
-76gp
-57sp

Assuming we can agree on how this has been divided up I am ready to return to the guild. And Aukan is ready for his next whirlwind adventure! lol
User avatar
Aukan
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby PMiller » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Kahal, being the greedy bastard that he is, says, "Not on your life big man. We can carry the stuff as you suggest but you are not walking away with some potential magic staff there without it being appraised first. I wasn't born yesterday."

OOC: The way I see it, you are taking everything back for appraisal and then splitting it up evenly. Any item that is not sold would have its value come out of a person's share. This isn't the best solution for newly found magic items that would be better off put to use for the party rather than sold, but with shuffling around party members it would be fairest.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Slyph-Old » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 am

Slyph seems to consider, hefting the mithril chain. She then sighs and says, "I agree. Appraisals, sell what will not be kept and used, then divvy up based on value. Fair is fair."
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Postby PMiller » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 am

OOC: There is no mithral chain. That's a masterwork chain shirt from the kobold leader. :wink:
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12562
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Aukan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"Alright, alright, ease up." Aukan says defensively in his usual freindly manner. He then moves to head out "In any case, we ought to be making our way back."
User avatar
Aukan
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby Slyph-Old » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"Agreed," Slyph says then heads out.

(( ready to skip to the town ))
Slyph - Currently NPC'd by Admin-PMiller
User avatar
Slyph-Old
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Adventurers' Guild [3.5ed]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron