Guild Character Builds - OOC

Image Image Image
This is a location-based series of adventures.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby PMiller » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:46 am

sirfinn wrote:Galaeron Windshear Rogue 1/Druid 3

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=160072

ready for review

My bad, go ahead and make him 5th level. I misread the levels of Kailus and Belmar.

Also please make a separate sheet for Torn. Then you can add both to the game.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby Sandstar » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am

Admin-PMiller wrote:You and your dwarves. 8)

Well, first the height and weight are out of bounds for a female dwarf. You should probably fix that to realistic. ;)

Where did you put the +1 to ability scores at 4th level? I left it blank on the sheet.

Brew potion might or might not be worth it. Traditionally, we have discouraged crafting in general and there has not been opportunity for it except between adventures.

There is another consideration on your gear. Tasha is holding a magic item as community property that she doesn't use. It is a +1 Shock Mace that would be perfect for Olbryn. I recommend having your morningstar be Mwk with Silver Tips instead so you can cover lyncanthropes.

Also, I suggest better armor since she will not be slowed down by it. Also you need to invest in a mount so you can keep up with the party. They have made a point to all be mounted and it will save IC discussion and ease integration if you are already prepared for it.

Btw, apparently I cannot read. 10000 XP means 5th level, not 4th. Go ahead and level up. :)


Many thanks, I'll be making those changes. Btw, what kind of Mace (Light vs Heavy) are we talking about?
Mount will not be a problem - presumably a smallish warhorse would be preferred? Although a riding boar would be nice... :-) but presumably not sufficiently fast!
User avatar
Sandstar
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby PMiller » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Sandstar wrote:Many thanks, I'll be making those changes. Btw, what kind of Mace (Light vs Heavy) are we talking about?
Mount will not be a problem - presumably a smallish warhorse would be preferred? Although a riding boar would be nice... :-) but presumably not sufficiently fast!

It is a heavy mace (9lbs, 1d8+1 damage +1d6 Electrical base damage), it was a hold over from the previous character Raddick (who you might remember).

Re: Mounts, light warhorse would be sufficient. The group has a base Overland speed based on 50ft movement, IIRC.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby PMiller » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:36 pm

You each can make posts in this thread to record your characters: viewtopic.php?f=390&t=4956&start=15

Also when it comes to IC templates, you can use the IMGSet template like Joph instead of creating a separate character account like Tasha and Kailus.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby Garm » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Admin-PMiller wrote:It is a heavy mace (9lbs, 1d8+1 damage +1d6 Electrical base damage), it was a hold over from the previous character Raddick (who you might remember).


Many thanks - does this item not break the 4000GP barrier though? Happy to put money towards it in any case.
User avatar
Garm
Adventurer
Adventurer
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby PMiller » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:29 am

Garm wrote:
Admin-PMiller wrote:It is a heavy mace (9lbs, 1d8+1 damage +1d6 Electrical base damage), it was a hold over from the previous character Raddick (who you might remember).


Many thanks - does this item not break the 4000GP barrier though? Happy to put money towards it in any case.

The Shock Mace is not officially part of anyone’s treasure. The party has been carrying it around because it was worth more than anyone could buy when we split up treasure and it was too good to just sell off for the gold.

You can record it and it doesn’t count for your starting GP. Just put a note that it is "party owned".
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby Sandstar » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 am

Admin-PMiller wrote:The Shock Mace is not officially part of anyone’s treasure. The party has been carrying it around because it was worth more than anyone could buy when we split up treasure and it was too good to just sell off for the gold.

You can record it and it doesn’t count for your starting GP. Just put a note that it is "party owned".


Many thanks - I hope to finalize my equipment list tomorrow.
User avatar
Sandstar
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby RedShirt76 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:02 am

Hey,I've Just Registered,so 1 Really quick question:
Can you use Pathguy's Character Generator for making a Character for this? The Reason I Ask is because I'm more Familiar with it.
RedShirt76
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:50 am

Re: Guild Character Builds - OOC

Postby PMiller » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:41 pm

RedShirt76 wrote:Hey,I've Just Registered,so 1 Really quick question:

Can you use Pathguy's Character Generator for making a Character for this? The Reason I Ask is because I'm more Familiar with it.

Welcome to URPGs.

There is a registry thread in this sub forum to post in before you start making a character. Discussing a character build at this point is premature.

Also, I have no idea what you are talking about with Pathguy’s Character Generator, so the answer is probably “no” or “maybe”. We use Myth-Weavers for character sheets and dice rolling.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
User avatar
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Previous

Return to The Adventurers' Guild [3.5ed]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron